MY KIDS HOLD HANDS - Cover

MY KIDS HOLD HANDS

 

Chapter 3

“I am the one supposed to be asking you that, Sis, what are you wearing?”

“A semi-sheer blouse, a dark blue bra, some slacks and my panties, is that enough, or should I take something off?”

“Will this be our best phone call ever, or are you expecting more than that?”

“Are you that turned on, little brother?” I asked him with a big smile I wished he could see.

“Yep!”

I told him what I had found out from the kids, deciding not to give too much detail.

“Talking to them made me think of you, Markie Mark! Are you ready for a booty call tomorrow night?”

“This isn’t some kind of practical joke, is it?” he asked sounding out of breath.

“I am deadly serious and horny, I only hope you will be big enough to satisfy me?”

“All these years jacking off in my room waiting for something like this to happen, and you made the first move. Your place or mine?”

“A hotel room will be necessary, make the plans and text me the details. By the way, don’t waste anything until I get there, if you can help it!”

I am such a bad girl, picking up my car keys and leaving to go shopping first putting a 60-minute alarm into my phone.

On my way there, I wondered how often Trudy, his wife, goes down on him?

I had never had an orgasm while shopping before, however walking by the refrigerator meat, I saw hot dogs selling for 69 cents a package, and I felt a warm rush come over me. At checkout, I saw gum selling for $1.69 and I was starting on my second one already.

I had seven paper bags full of groceries ... I had left with a list of eleven items. Talk about impulse shopping. What is the female equivalent of a horn dog?

I was home seventy-five minutes after I had left, and yelled to get help to bring in the groceries.

They were downstairs quickly and completely dressed, with my daughter glowing! They went right to the car, and brought everything in. I got good kids.

They even unpacked all the bags and helped me put it all away. Something they hadn’t done in ages.

My phone rang, it was my hubby, telling me he would be very late, promising to make up for our date, adding “Don’t wait up for me, Babe! I’ll come in quiet as I can.”

Everything sounds sexual to me right now, dear god! I have got such a bad case of the hornies I may need to impose upon my son or call my best friend Valerie and schedule some good old-fashioned girl on girl sex that I haven’t had since I went to college.

The easier thing to do would be to sound out Susan and make sure she wouldn’t be bent out of shape if I imposed on their relationship.

I turned around to see them still standing there smiling and waiting for something?

“What’s going on, Mom?” he asked.

“Why do you ask?”

“You seem hyper, is everything OK?”

“Can I be totally honest with you guys?”

“Sure,” Susan said for the two of them.

I explained what happened in the store and realized I had a bad case of the hornies.

They both giggled with that, with my own daughter saying, “Maybe you need some time with Big Tom!”

“How big is Big Tom?” I asked him directly.

“Do you want me to tell you, or to show you, Beautiful Lady?” my handsome son said to me.

“Give me twenty minutes to take a shower and clean up, then both of you can come in my room, OK?”

I took a comfortable shower and changed into my sexiest camisol. There was a knock on the door, and they came in, he in just boxers and my daughter in a bra and panty.

My goodness ... my daughter has grown to be so beautiful and my son has gotten so buff.

“Will I need a condom, Mother?” he asked brandishing one in his hand.

“No, I hate them.”

“May I stay and watch?” Susan asked.

“Absolutely,” I quickly answered. “Now let me see Big Tom, Please?”

He lowered his red and white striped boxers and I saw a nice sized penis, nearly my husband’s size.

“That is very nicely sized,” I said staying on the bed.

“Oh,” Susan said, “He isn’t hard yet. Can I do that for you, Mommy?”

He was seven inches, soft?

His sister dropped to her knees like she likely has been doing for a while, and used her hand as well, then got out of the way!

I couldn’t believe what I saw, my son was very nearly ten inches long, at first glance. It was very shiny and poking straight out just for me.

He looked at me, then down and broke into a broad smile.

I pulled off my camisol exposing myself to both of my kids!

Tommy said something, but I didn’t hear it.

“Please tell me what you just said?”

“So fucking gorgeous!” He said. “Do you want any foreplay, mother?”

“Hell no,” I said. “Come on up here and fuck me! I have been wet since before I got home from the store.”

Susan said, “He cums a lot, like a firehose.”

“Bring me a towel, please?” I asked.

She did and I raised up for to put it in place, and my own daughter touched my pussy and kissed my nearest nipple.

“Thank you, baby!”

Tommy said the same thing, as he got up on the bed and crawled up close enough to begin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.