My Wife's Lovers - Cover

My Wife's Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Amy and James have been happily married for over ten years when James suggests that she take other lovers. At first she is reluctant, but eventually gives in. This is a mostly true story about how their relationship progressed until she had become a hotwife. There will be multiple parts if people enjoy the first part.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Amy called me when she and Lisa, the "intern", were finished work and ready to go outside to the pool. I work a few miles from my house so I was home quickly, parking the car in the garage and closing the door. I hurried up to my media room and got comfortable. I turned on the video and saw Amy and Lisa at the pool. I was astounded at how gorgeous the young girl was. She had short blonde hair, cut in a pixie style, and she had a great figure and a beautiful tan. She was wearing a white, two piece bikini which showed more than it hid. Amy, on the other hand, had chosen a rather modest one piece that still revealed quite a bit of her sweet tits. Lisa looked young but was wearing a good bit of makeup.

The two of them talked for a while as they drank a fruity drink with little umbrellas. Then Lisa asked Amy if she minded if she took off her top as she liked to get an all-over tan. That was normally Amy's line. I was happy to hear Amy tell her to feel free and that the pool was very private. When she took off her top I gasped; both nipples were pierced as well as her belly button, which I hadn't noticed.

"Oh, did it hurt to have your nipples pierced?" Amy asked.

"A little and it took a while to heal, but I love them now. The one below," she said, indicating her crotch, "was more painful. Look." Then she brazenly pulled the crotch of her suit aside and showed Amy a matching ring at the top of her pussy lips.

"Oh my," Amy gasped. "I don't think I could ever do that."

Then she stuck out her tongue and showed Amy her tongue stud.

"Wow, you have them all over the place," Amy laughed.

"Well it shows well for my part-time job."

"At the firm?" Amy asked with a startled look.

Lisa laughed sweetly and said, "No. I actually have several part time jobs. I need the money to pay for college."

"What else do you do?" Amy asked.

Lisa looked pensive for a moment. "Uh ... I am not sure I should tell you."

"Why not, we are just girls here, so you can share with me."

"I wouldn't want to lose my job at the firm," she said.

"Don't worry about that ... they are never going to know," Amy promised.

"Well, at one job I dance at a nude dancing club."

"Ohhh," Amy said excitedly. "Tell me more."

"It's across town at The Raven's Men's Club."

"Never heard of it."

"It is an upscale dance club."

"Do you make good money there?"

"Yeah, it's great ... all tips."

"So you dance totally nude?"

"Yes."

"That's exciting," Amy said.

"You think so?" Lisa said with a smile.

"I don't think I could ever do it, but I think it would be exciting having all those men watching."

"Oh, it is."

"What else do you do?"

"I work at a massage place."

"Oh. Are you a trained masseuse?"

Lisa giggled. "No. I don't give official massages."

"Oh," Amy said and laughed as she understood what Lisa was saying. "Do you do happy endings?"

Amy nodded. "I suppose I have jerked off three or four hundred men," she admitted.

I saw Amy's jaw drop and saw her begin squirming on the lounge chair. I knew that she was getting excited. I already was.

"Really?" Amy said. "Do you do anything else ... I mean beside the hand jobs?"

"Blowjobs, if the price is right," Lisa said with a bit of shyness.

"Wow. I have to admit that sounds exciting too."

"Maybe sometime you would like to join me ... either on stage or at the massage studio. You have the body for it."

"I'm too old for that, I think."

"Not at all, you are gorgeous," Lisa said and reached for Amy's hand and brought it to her own thigh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.