My Wife's Lovers - Cover

Preview

My Wife's Lovers

by Gary Johns

Copyright© 2012 by Gary Johns

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, BiSexual, Heterosexual, True Story, Slut Wife, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism,

True Story Sex Story: Amy and James have been happily married for over ten years when James suggests that she take other lovers. At first she is reluctant, but eventually gives in. This is a mostly true story about how their relationship progressed until she had become a hotwife. There will be multiple parts if people enjoy the first part.

This is a true story as related to me by one of my readers. He commissioned me to do the story and agreed that I could post it (with his wife's permission). It is the story of how he encouraged his wife of ten years to take lovers. He felt that he was incapable of satisfying her completely and worried that she would find other lovers. I have changed the names and situation to protect their identities, but much of it is true, according to him, and I have no reason to doubt his story. He wanted me to do the story in first person as if he were telling it.

Some may not agree with what he and his wife have done, or not like the story, but it is your choice to read it or not. This is a multi part story because of the length. I will post the next parts as I get them done if I get positive responses.

As usual I have an illustrated version. Send me an E-mail at judispm@hotmail.com. Also, do not send me a request for all of my stories. It takes too long to gather them up, and they are far to large to send them all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.