Consoling Greiving Friend's Mother - Cover

Consoling Greiving Friend's Mother

Copyright© 2012 by xyshiva

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sex consoles a grieving mother who has just lost her son in starnge circumstances. consoling her by son's close friend leads to uncontollable voluntary sex and the mother is releived, happy and becomes pregnant

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Mind Control   True Story   Big Breasts  

Sex Consoles-Unbelievable Circumstances

It was an early morning, and was in the bed, heard noises in the corridor of our Hostel when I was studying M.Tech, I got up went out, and learnt to my shock and surprise one of our classmate Gandhi, was found dead in his room, obviously committed suicide. An arsenic poison bottle was found besides the bed. Gandhi was married six months earlier; his wife Madhusmita was studying M.A in English literature. No one could understand the reasons for his suicide. The body was sent for postmortem.

His parents came next morning to the Hostel after travelling overnight by car from their hometown. His father went along with our friends to the mortuary to complete the formalities and take his son's body.

Gandhi's mother was crying continuously, and I was left to take care of her. I took her to the University Guesthouse, and cajoled her, to take bath. I brought breakfast from the hostel Mess and coffee in a flask. She refused to have breakfast, but on my repeated requests and insistence had a cup of coffee.

She was continuously crying, tears dropping down her cheeks. I was at loss, not knowing how to console her, I stood next her, involuntarily placed my hands on her shoulders. She instantly leaned on to my chest burying her face. I hugged her, and then I put my hand on her head stroking to console her and thought," let her cry out". My fingers ran into her thick hair.

Her crying, gradually reduced to sobs, but she was holding me tightly, her large breasts pressing at my chest, her whole body touching mine. I couldn't control myself, my cock became hard and erect, I was wearing a lungi, and I was ashamed, my body chemistry was beyond my control, but to my surprise, Gandhi's 44 yr old mother was pressing her self, against my hard cock, I looked at her back, there was no doubt in my mind, that she was thrusting her self against my hard cock feeling my hard maleness and her body was on fire with desire, I cupped her soft big arse cheeks with my hands, and her fingers were digging into my back, her hair knot got untied, her beautiful soft thick hair spread onto her back beyond her thunderous thighs, the soft ness of her silky hair touching my hands further aroused my carnal desire.

I took hold of her face into my hands. She was looking up into my eyes, I could see in her eyes the desire to be taken, to be owned, to unite, an unexplainable need. I kissed and licked all over her face, her cheeks and finally ran my tongue over her lips. She took my lower lip into her mouth and started kissing, sucking, all the time pressing herself against me.

There was no need for words, and there was no doubt in my mind, I led her to the bed, and we lay on the bed facing each other, as I was feeling her big breasts, she removed her blouse and bra, and thrust one of breast into my mouth. I sucked on her engorged hard jutting nipple, while stroking the other nipple and squeezing it. Her hand reached between my thighs and took my long thick cock into her hands, feeling its hardness.

Oh!, I can't wait, dear do it. Do it to me.

I got up, took off her saree and petticoat, as she raised her bottom inviting me, as I entered her inviting juicy cunt with all my energy, savagely, filled her cunt, and looked into her eyes. The banal desire in her eyes was unmistakable, her hands on my hips pressing me against her. I looked into her eyes, took her breasts into my hands fondling them.

She urged, "Fuck me" I started fucking. Oh, my son, fuck me fuck your mother, fuck me, my son, she was repeating the same words again and again, while moving her self up to meet each of my stroke.

She came, finally, as if a volcano erupted, as if an earth quake occurred, her whole body in frenzied uncontrollable spasms, as she dug her nails into my back scratching, drawing blood. I said "amma, amma, ammaaaaaaaa, as I ejaculated my hot loads of sperm into her cunt. We lay still, till our bodies returned to normality, kissed me all over my face. She went to the bathroom and came back hugged me kissing me all over my face,

"Shiva, You filled me, filled the void in me, and fulfilled me. I sat on the bed and she put her head in my lap and lay down on the bed, my hands caressing and fondling her big breasts.

Do you know, what could be the plausible reason for my son to end his life?"

I said, "I don't know."

Padma said, "He couldn't fuck his wife, the first night"

"Is that so? Amma" I said

"It is, He is not like you. I wish he had a cock like yours, so big beautiful virile. I wish you are my son."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.