BBW: An Early Tale - Cover

BBW: An Early Tale

by Diamondback

Copyright© 2012 by Diamondback

True Story Sex Story: Any early tale of adventure for my wife back when she was in high school.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   First   Cream Pie   BBW   Public Sex   Slow   .

As with most husbands, I've always found the idea of my wife Melanie with other men exciting. During sex I've often used her vibes on her as she is sucking my cock or I'm fucking her, usually putting it in one of the holes I'm not current filling. She plays along as I tell her it's some other man's cock inside her pussy or in her ass, usually choosing the biggest vibe she has to do the job (I'm pretty much "average" in size).

She obviously enjoys this sort of thing during sex, moaning and writhing around as I tell her how much "he" is enjoying her body and being inside her. And yet, I'd never been able to convince her to actually do these things in real life.

Part of the issue is basically because she is a larger girl. Not like gigantic, just more of that plus size gal. I know some guys aren't into that obviously, but I've always liked more woman than less. And from the first time I saw her, I knew I wanted her. She stands about 5'4 with long dark brown hair. Her eyes are also brown, which tend to have a come-hither smolder to them when she is turned on.

Her large pouty lips often puff out also when she is excited, adding to the overall sultry look. She has some wonderful DD cup breasts, cute voluptuous ass and a pussy that she knows how to use (along with that fantastic mouth I mentioned before). All that wrapped up in her buxom figure and she is quite the package.

We started dating right as she started college, and I was 4 years older than her. So of course being an 18 year old girl out on her own for the first time, she wanted to make the most of it. And she did. Our first dated ended up back at her dorm room where we wasted little time getting our clothes off. We were together constantly after that, fucking every chance we got. Soon she moved in with me, and the almost nonstop sex continued.

I'm not sure if Melanie was playing catch-up for her lack of sex during high school (or so I thought-more on that in a moment) or just those typical early heady days of a new relationship. Probably both. Not that I minded. Being a typical 22 year old horn-dog male, I was in heaven.

As I said, I assumed Melanie really hadn't had that much experience. She had told me about past boyfriends of which there were few. Again, being a larger woman meant fewer opportunities, relationship wise or sexually speaking. She would tell me about occasional incidents, of which even those I relished hearing. Even then the thought of her with other men turned me on like crazy. Eventually I let it slip how much it excited me. Hard to say what she thought of that the first time I confessed it, but one night she told me a story that to this day makes my rock hard when I think about it. I'll relate the story as she told it to me, which she swears is the honest truth. I have no reason to think it's not true either.

Around her sophomore year in HS, she was out one weekend night with her friend Christine. She was one of those girls that most of the guys wanted. Tall, blond, skinny, giggly. You know the type. And of course my wife was the sidekick. They were friends, but it's obvious which one usually got the guy. On this particular night, they were where they usually were-the local teen hangout, equipped with pool tables, video games and a pizza joint. Every small town has one, and our town was no different. The two of them were there, bored silly and shooting pool. Not much happens in our hometown, so this is where most of the kids hung out regardless of what school they went to.

After a while a group of 4 boys came in, one of whom knew Christine. They saw each other, hugged and began talking. They all looked to be about 16 or 17. Melanie just kind of stayed at the pool table they were at, shooting various balls in, and waiting for her friend to re-join her. The other 3 boys looked just as bored, wanting also to go find something else to do. Eventually Christine came bounding back, chirpy with news.

"Hey, Mike wants to go someplace else. Want to come?"

Melanie wasn't too keen on the idea of running around for what was sure to be a 3rd wheel situation. Sensing that this wasn't going over well, Christine added, "They would be going too," motioning to the other 3 boys still waiting on their friend. None of them seemed to show much interested in Melanie, not that she cared really. She wasn't really the adventurous wild type in high school. It was bad enough they were in a small town with nothing to do. Add in some shyness and a predisposition to getting good grades, and Melanie was no wild child. Still, the thought of going back home on a Friday night early didn't exactly strike her as a better alternative. So with a lot of apprehension, she relented.

Introductions were brief and soon everyone headed out to Mike's truck. Christine hopped in the front seat while Melanie squeezed into the back with the other 3 boys. It was obvious that the only people who were really enjoying themselves were in the front seats. As the drove off, Christine kicked something in the front floorboard.

"What's that?" she said looking at the darkened floor.

"Oh that. That's just something we picked up before we headed out tonight," Mike snickered. The other boys laughed a little.

Christine reached down, picked up a heavy paper bag and pulled a large bottle of vodka from it. Everyone except Melanie and Christine cheered a little. Christine looked back at Melanie in an apparent look of surprise and smiled. Melanie knew what she was thinking, being as Christine could be a bit of a party girl sometimes. Melanie had drunk some in her day as most teenagers had, no more or less than most kids. Despite this, she wasn't too sure about getting a buzz with a bunch of boys she had just met.

Christine had no such hesitation and cracked open the bottle, taking a swig. A few mild cheers went up from the boys in the truck. The bottle was handed to the back seat, where one of the boys grabbed it and took a swallow. Each of them drank a little and then handed it to Melanie. What the hell, she thought and drank some down.

Mike headed the truck into the woods as everyone else drank from the bottle. Eventually they ended up at a state park that at this hour of night was deserted. He parked as far back as he could and shut off the truck's engine. It was summer, but up in the mountains thankfully the temperature was mild. Everyone exited the truck in some state in inebriation. Melanie stumbled out a little, the sound of a creek running fast nearby from all the rain, the air fresh and clean. The moon was out, which added a subdued light all around. Christine, quite a bit more buzzed than everyone else, was loud and giggling and already holding hands with Mike. Melanie and the other 3 boys wondered after them in buzzed silence.

Soon they wondered upon a concrete picnic bench while Christine leaned against a nearby tree, Mike just in front of her now as they talked and laughed. Melanie climbed up and sat on the picnic table's edge, feet hanging over the side. Despite the start of the evening, she was relaxed and in a fairly good mood. She and the other boys chatted for a while, not more than a few "yeah's" or "no's" as they talked about what schools they went to, how they knew Mike or Christine, etc.

Soon Christine came up to Melanie and said, "Uhm, me and Mike are gonna go take a walk, we will be right back." Melanie mouth dropped open a little. Figures. Christine had pulled this kind of thing before-ditching Melanie so that she could go make out somewhere with a random guy. Melanie thought about saying something, but bit her tongue and nodded. Christine hugged her then ran back over to Mike and the two of them walked hand in hand into the woods.

Things got quiet with Melanie and the other remaining boys. They passed the bottle of vodka around a few more times, Melanie not quite realizing how much she had had before noticing a pretty heavy buzz setting in. She still to sit on the edge of the picnic table, her legs moving around nervously as they all continued to murmur to each other.

Without warning, one of the boys walked over to her, stepped between her legs and kissed her. Melanie was surprised to say the least. She had not been expecting this as none of the boys had shown much of an interest in her prior. In most cases she probably would have pushed the boy off, but for some reason tonight she didn't want to. Maybe it was the vodka, or the moonlight, or whatever it was, but she found herself kissing the boy back.

They continued to kiss, and as they did the boy moved closer, his crotch now in line between Melanie's legs as she sat on the edge of the table. He began to grind against her and seeing as that she was wearing a denim skirt that night, could feel his erection through his jeans as it pressed against her panties. As they kissed his hands began to roam over the top half of her body, not long before they found their way up her shirt, fondling her breasts over her bra. Melanie's head was swimming now, hormones mixed with a large amount of vodka, and she quickly forgot about the two other boys standing nearby, who were watching all this with great interest.

Melanie for her part wasn't sure if this boy actually liked her or just wanted to make out, but at this point she didn't really care much either way. Her love life has been very limited up to this point, with just a couple of relationships to speak of and a few dates here and there. Most boys didn't like larger girls, even though in high school she wasn't that big comparatively. All the same, she was sort of happy about this sudden attention.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.