All the Wrong Places ... or Was It Right? - Cover

All the Wrong Places ... or Was It Right?

by Prac T Cal

Copyright© 2012 by Prac T Cal

True Story Sex Story: When it rains in Phoenix it pours and when I went in to that bar I had no idea it would show me exactly what I needed. A Penitent Room and a lot of big black cock.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   .

I don't know what time it was - but it was dark. Really dark! A dark and stormy night - without the storm because that was done. It had rained ... there were no street lights ... not even sure there was a street. Then seemingly from nowhere there was a flickering light in a window that said "W l om!", which in my state was enough. My state? Can you spell inebriated? Well, that was not something I could even say in my present state - wasted was almost unmanageable!

I asked for Ice Tea, he said six bucks, I pulled a wet wad of dollars from my money clip and took a drink - six bucks for iced tea? Well, six bucks is cheap for the Long Island variety. It was a surprise - but I decided a good one. There weren't very many customers in this main room but I could hear lots of noise from back near a sign that read "Penitent Room" and I must have looked really confused because the bartender said "Knees only to enter" and he walked away.

There were about ten others in a room that could hold a hundred. Most were alone. Each and everyone was black. Nobody seemed to care I wasn't!

I asked about a head? And was pointed in the general direction of the PR (Penitent Room - I think its funny... )

Since my need was urgent I went directly to a door - the sign said "Need to pee - you cum to the right place" and it was and I did and well - I peed!

There was a glory hole in the stall but I wasn't likely to use it, just as I was ready to leave a big black snake slid through the hole ... I stood there looking for a long time! Just above the hole it read - need to suck? need cum? and I wondered, after all I was drunk! But when I was in danger of being penitent I got scared and left.

My Iced Tea was half empty and I ordered another. More sloppy dollars and he took away the now empty first glass. On my way back I had glanced into the PR and was rewarded with a quick look at a gorgeous blond on her knees sucking a bigger black snake and holding two more - one to each hand. The quick look had been two-three seconds and she had swallowed almost the entire length of what must have been 13 inches of cock. Now that I was seated the memory kept being replayed in my mind. The girl kept getting prettier and the cock kept getting longer and it disturbed me that just thinking about that cock and those lips stretched around it were waking up my - as of late - under aroused penis. All that I could think about was lips and that black cock.

The bartender had noticed "Want a piece of that?"

"Huh? ... really? I could?"

"Sure, they'll have her spread soon - you could use one of her holes..."

"Umm, " I lost all thought when another guy walked up

"You feeling penitent..."

I just looked at him - then checked his package ... Oh God! Did I just check him out? What the fuck is wrong with me? But my mouth betrayed me and my tongue licked my lips

"You needed it in the boys room, you drooled over it as you passed the Penitent Room. You can have it ... while you fuck the cunt! Assuming you still need..."

Honestly, could you have figured out what the hell he just said? Remember I am Wasted!

My cock kept hardening, my tongue kept wetting my lips, and I followed him to penitence and salvation and big black cocks and a hot white cunt ... and ... and...

My clothes disappeared and that luscious pair of lips engulfed my cock and a black cock pressed to my lips and I greeted it with open ... it wasn't that huge fucker. It was something my virgin lips could engulf. She would do something with her lips or tongue or hand. I was new to this so I just copied everything she did. Even tried to deep throat - that must take practice because I gagged terribly. But I kept going and going and going.

The cock disappeared and the girl stopped too, I was shoved towards a low table where she kneeled over one end. "Penitent Man gets penitent cunt..." and I dropped to my knees behind her and she guided my cock into heaven. I began fucking her like it had been years ... my god this is good. It had been six months since my layoff, five months since Sara had split, and oh god this was good. And I had a black cock in my mouth which seemed to make it better yet!

"Get it really fucking wet! My cock, get it really wet! That's it slobber all over it - lots of saliva will make it go it easier!" and I gave it my all while I continued to fuck her. Then the cock went away... "no no no..." I whined

A voice from behind me said "Don't worry, I'm about to put it back ... just a different location" and I felt hands on my hips and something pressing at my butt and then lots of pressure and some stretching and it started slipping inside me ... it hurt, it was too big, it was not ... I didn't ... and then it slipped past my sphincter and ... it slid in farther and it wasn't too bad ... and he shoved into me and I shoved into the cunt kneeling before me and when he got all the way inside me he grabbed my hips and began fucking the cunt with me completely impaled on his cock. Over and over he pushed me in and out of her. Hardly moving inside of me but that was enough - it felt ... right ... good ... and and and over and over and finally I came inside that hot hot cunt. Then the hands released my hips and he began fucking my ass. In, out, in, then in and in and in. The girl under me groaned, a black cock appeared and then was inserted into her throat. I watched it go in and out as the cock in my ass went in and out and my cock got hard and her cunt pulsed around it. A combination of the cock in her throat forcing her to take deep breaths and my cock rocking in and out of her and that big cock in my ass got me hard once again and that and watching that cock get fucked into her throat made me into a wild sex machine - it seemed to go on forever and I hoped it would never stop. And it might have never stopped if I had anything to do with it. All the guys in the place took a shot at my ass and all of them let me suck their cock to get it hard. Sometimes it went in her mouth sometimes it went in my ass and sometimes it went all three places. But my cock never left her hot wonderful cunt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.