Story Seven: Cum Slut Abused - Cover

Story Seven: Cum Slut Abused

by Eazee78

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

Erotica Sex Story: This is a continuation of my story. In this story my uncle allows a group of me to abuse me for their pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   True Story   Uncle   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Spitting   .

After arriving home from my uncles I spent a long time taking a hot bath. My ass ached and I was feeling an ache in my jaws. I had no idea how many cocks had stretched my lips and ass at the theater last night. I clearly remembered how my ass and throat were used by Bernard and his beautiful 14-inch black cock. I remembered how he told me he now owned me and I agreed fully. I would do anything for him and his big black cock.

I finished my homework and fell asleep dreaming of being used by a room full of black cocks.

The next week couple weeks were pretty routine, Bernard and my uncle seemed to be letting me recover from my night at the theater but I was missing the feel of a hard dick in my ass. The only action I had was sitting at my uncle's glory hole during a poker game and sucking cocks as they were pushed through the hole and taking several loads of piss. I had a feeling things would be changing soon. School would let out in a couple days and Bernard told me had lots of plans for me.

As I was eating dinner the night before the last day of school my uncle called and I could hear my mom talking to him on the phone. "How long are we talking about?" she asked. She listened to his answer then turned to me. "Your uncle wants to know if you want to go on a camping trip. He said he is going fishing in the mountains for two weeks starting next weekend. If your dad is okay with it do you want to go?"

"Sure" I replied, wondering if it was a real camping trip or if my uncle had something else up his sleeve. My mom relayed my answer to my uncle and they continued to talk about the plans. My stepdad arrived home a couple hours later and I heard my mom talking to him about the camping trip. He said he didn't care since he would be out of town on business for a week anyway.

The last day of school came and went and on my first day of summer break my uncle called as soon as my mom left for work "Hey there slut, are you ready for an adventure?" he asked.

"Yes sir, are we really going camping?" I asked.

"Not exactly, but I thought that story would give you the time you will need. I'll be going camping but you'll be visiting with your black master Bernard for a couple weeks. He says he has some opportunities for you to serve him."

I felt the butterflies fluttering in my stomach as I imagined Bernard's big black dick plunging deep into my boy pussy.

"I want you to get on your bike and ride over here right now I want a piece of that ass before Bernard ruins it." My uncle said with a laugh.

Thirty minutes later I was entering my uncle's house. "Drop your clothes right at the door and get your ass in here!" he called from the T.V. room. I followed his order and as I entered the T.V. room I saw three other men watching a movie with him. A quick glance showed it was me at the black theater bent over on the couch with a black cock in each end of me. Evidently Bernard had been taping the activities.

"So slut, looks like you really love black cock." It was more a statement then a question by my uncle. "Maybe you remember these gentlemen from your first party?" he added. I nodded.

"Well, don't be shy then, they've been watching you being used by all those black cocks and they want to find out if you are still tight."

I dropped to my knees in front of one of the men who spread his legs and shifted his position. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-erect cock. It was not as large as my uncle's but I remembered it from the party because it was so thick. I immediately dropped my head and opened my mouth wide to fit it in. As soon as I had the head in my mouth I felt his hands grab my hair and pull my head down into his lap wedging his hardening cock deeper into my mouth.

"Not sure about his ass Harry, but his mouth still feels great."

As he began to fuck my mouth with his thick hard cock I felt my ass cheeks being spread and another cock pushing against my asshole. I shifted slightly to allow the man behind me to get a better angle then I felt the cock push past my sphincter. I was dry and he had not used any lube so it burned a lot. He didn't seem to care as he grabbed my hips and drove his cock deep into my ass causing me to cry out in pain around the cock wedged in my mouth.

I heard the voice behind me say, "Well, I can tell you his ass is just as tight now as he was the first time I fucked him." This brought laughter from all four men and then silence as the two men began to roughly fuck their respective holes. It seemed as if not only were they seeking their own release but that they wanted to punish me also.

After a few minutes of hard pounding I felt the cock in my ass bury itself deep in my bowels and then expand and pulse as it dumped a hot load of come into me. Without ceremony he pulled his cock out and immediately I felt another cock enter my ass in one deep thrust causing me to grunt. The hands in my hair were holding the thick cock in my throat and I could not breathe. As I started to try to push up to get a breath I felt another hand on the back of my head pushing me down harder on the cock that was threatening to smother me. The man on the couch began to drive his hips up into my face as the cock behind me was repeatedly pulled out of my ass only to be roughly rammed back in to the hilt. I felt myself getting lightheaded due to the lack of oxygen. The man on the couch seemed to be enjoying my predicament as with the help of the other hand on the back of my head he continued to push deeper into my throat with his fat cock. Just as I thought I would pass out my head was pulled up off the cock. I pulled in a deep breath and my head was immediately shoved back down on to the cock and it was once again wedged in the back of my throat. I couldn't even breath through my nose. I felt the cock in my ass dump its load before being pulled from my ass.

Suddenly I was pushed back off the cock in my throat and roughly grabbed by my hair. I was pulled up off the floor and pushed onto my hands and knees and draped over the arm of the couch. I saw my uncle's big cock in front of my face and automatically opened my mouth to accept it. The man with the thick cock moved behind me. I felt two pairs of hands spreading my ass cheeks wide and then I felt a third set of hands on my hips. I then felt the man with the thick cock ram into my ass as hard he could driving my head forward onto my uncle's big cock. My uncle caught my head in his hands as his cock sank into my throat. He held me tight against him with his cock down my throat. I felt air hit my open ass as the cock was completely withdrawn only to once again be rammed into me even harder. I heard the man behind me laugh. "If he wants to be a black cock whore then we'll treat him like the piece of shit he is."

My uncle grabbed a handful of my hair to hold my head still enjoying the way the man ramming my ass was pushing my head deeper onto his cock. His cock was completely in my throat but I was able to get air through my nostrils. The thick cock continued to withdraw from my now gaping ass and be rammed back in with all the force the man could muster. I was thankful the other two had come in my ass so at least there was some lubrication but it still felt like my ass was being ripped apart. For the next five minutes my ass was pummeled by the thick cock and just as my ass was beginning to go numb I felt it swell in my ass and spew its load.

When the man finally withdrew his hard cock my uncle took his place at my ass. He gently pushed the tip of his cock into my ass. Just as I thought I was going to get a little respite from all the pounding my ass had taken he paused his entrance and asked the other men, "does the slut deserve a little break." Mr. Thick Dick immediately responded. "Hell no, you better split that nigger loving sluts ass wide open."

"Sorry slut, you heard my friend." As the last words reached my ears my uncle grabbed my hips and he thrust his hips forward sinking his entire 10 inch cock into my sore ass.

Before I could cry out I felt a semi-erect cock enter my mouth. "You better not spill a drop on your uncle's floor or I think you may be in for even worse." He then commenced to release a stream of hot piss straight down my throat. I swallowed the bitter fluid as quickly as I could knowing my uncle would not be happy if I let the piss reach the floor. No sooner had he stopped pissing and withdrew his cock another cock entered my mouth and started to release its load of hot piss. My stomach was already filling up and I started to worry that I would puke up all the liquid. Somehow I kept the second load in only to find a third load of piss waiting to join the first two. As my mouth was being used as a urinal my uncle continued to pound my ass unmercifully with his 10-inch cock.

In the background I heard a knock at the door. "Let them in" I heard my uncle tell one of the men. I heard the door open and close and several new voices were in the house. My uncle pulled his cock out of my ass and I collapsed on the couch.

My uncle turned to the men, "Take the slut downstairs. There's a pull out sofa you guys can use. Do whatever you want to him. Just remember he needs to be able to walk when Bernard picks him up in a couple days."

One of the men grabbed me by the hair and started pulling me across the floor, each time I tried to stand up he yanked me back to the floor. The door to the basement was already opened and I felt my body being lifted between two of the men and suddenly I was being carried down the stairs into the basement. As I looked back up the stairs I saw the last man handing my uncle a wad of cash.

The pull out sofa was converted to a bed and I was dumped on it and immediately felt hands exploring my body. A finger was roughly shoved up my ass. As I looked up I saw six men removing their clothes. I recognized one or two of them as previous visitors to my uncle's house but the rest were complete strangers.

The man who had handed the cash to my uncle spoke out, "Okay you guys we have all the time we need to have our fun so let's try to get organized. I know a couple of you have special requests so those will have to wait until the end so it's not so messy for the rest of us. Let's start out with him on his back. I don't think we need to tie him up unless he starts to struggle too much."

I was stretched out on my back "Open wide slut" a man was mounting the bed and aiming his cock at my mouth. I opened my mouth and the cock pushed into my mouth and the man started fucking my face as if it were a pussy. He raised his hips and then slammed them down on my face forcing me to adjust slightly so the cock would go down my throat. I felt my legs being raised and another body crawling between them. Once again I felt a cock pushing into my ass. Two hands grabbed my ankles holding my legs up and apart so the man between my legs could fuck me without having them in the way. The two men seemed to set up a rhythm. As the cock was withdrawn from my throat the other cock pushed its way up into my ass, as the cock was withdrawing from my ass I once again felt the cock sliding down my throat. I felt hands on either side grabbing my hands and placing them on their cocks. So there I was stretched out on my back being fucked in both holes while I was stroking hard dicks in each hand. I felt my nipples being pinched roughly causing tears to come to my eyes. The men didn't care one bit as they were intent on taking their pleasure by abusing my young body any way they pleased. The cocks continued to plunge in and out of my mouth and ass as I stroked the two hard dicks with my hands. I felt the two dicks come inside me almost simultaneously. As they were withdrawn I was rolled onto my stomach. One of the men took his place in front of my face and pulled my mouth down onto his cock as another parted my ass cheeks and pressed his cock into my sore ass. I heard a swoosh and then the sting of a belt or something like it as it struck my back. I cried out but my cries were muffled by the cock in my mouth. Three more times I felt the strap on my back and each stroke hurt worse than the one before it and I started to squirm. This only excited the man in my ass more as he continued to roughly fuck his cock in and out of my hole.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.