Story Six: Cum Slut Is Black Owned - Cover

Story Six: Cum Slut Is Black Owned

by Eazee78

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

True Story Sex Story: In this story I get a new owner after visiting an adult theater full of black men.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Porn Theatre   .

It seemed to take forever but Saturday finally arrived. I was so excited about going to the theater with my uncle tonight that I had a hard time focusing at school the past couple days. During breakfast my mom asked me if I was still planning on going to the movies with my uncle, I nodded yes.

"So what movie are you going to see?" she asked.

I had already anticipated this question and had looked in the movie listings in the paper. I responded with the name of a scary movie that I knew she would never want to see.

"Your uncle always liked those scary movies. I don't get it but I'm glad you two can enjoy it together. What time are you going?"

"He said he wanted to go to the 7 pm show. He has some stuff he has to work on at their house. He asked if I wanted to come over and help him around noon." I added.

"Well with your dad out of town I did want to get some shopping done. If uncle Harry thinks you'll be helpful I don't mind. Did you want me to give you a ride?"

"Nah, I'll just ride my bike." I replied.

"Well you won't be getting out of the movie until well after dark so I'll just pick you up after the movie." She said.

"You don't need to do that. Uncle Harry said I could just spend the night. I'll ride back here in the morning." I quickly added.

I saw her raise her eyebrow, "Are you sure? I mean with what you found out are you comfortable with that?" She queried.

"Like you said mom, that is all in the past. Uncle Harry and aunt Sue have been pretty nice to me and since I spent a month there we have gotten a lot closer. I like hanging out there. He has been teaching me a lot, since dad is out of town all the time I can't learn from him."

I saw my mom's expression. She knew I was right. My stepdad really spent very little time with me. I think he would rather I wasn't around at all. "Well, I guess it is a good thing that your uncle is willing to teach you stuff. Don't be too tough on your dad though. His work does keep him on the road a lot and when he is home he just needs to recharge." She explained.

I shrugged "That's cool. So is it okay to go over and help uncle Harry?" I asked

She came over to the table and draped her arm over my shoulder pulling me to her hip. "Sure Tommy. You can go over and help your Uncle."

I smiled and felt the butterflies building in my stomach. I finished breakfast and cleaned up the dishes. It was 11:00. "Hey mom, I'm gonna go ahead and ride over there. See ya tomorrow. Love ya."

She called me over to her and hugged me close. I felt her full breasts pushing against my chest and the picture of her naked flashed in my mind. "Call me if you change your mind about a ride home." She said.

I jumped on my bike and 20 minutes later I was parking it in my uncle's garage. As I opened the door and entered I called out for my aunt and uncle.

"In here slut!" I heard my uncle respond.

I went into the living room. My aunt and uncle were watching a video of me being used by them. "Just in time, I could use some of the real thing. Get your ass over here." He said.

I immediately knelt between his outstretched legs and reached for his zipper.

"Well the little cum slut sure knows what is expected of him doesn't he?" it was more a statement from my aunt then a question.

I fished my uncle's semi-erect cock out of his pants and lowered my mouth to take it in. I immediately felt his hands on either side of my head as he pulled my mouth down and pushed his hips up to bury his quickly hardening cock in my throat. I heard a heavy sigh come from his mouth.

"Been missing this mouth for a week boy. So you are definitely going to need to make up for lost time." I tried to respond around his cock but he had already set a throat fucking pace that prevented me from speaking.

I felt hands pulling my pants down. Obviously my aunt was planning on getting in on the action. I felt her hands spread my cheeks and then felt her tongue probing my ass hole. After she had it wet I felt her push one and then two fingers deep into my ass. She set a pace that matched that of the face fucking I was receiving. The butterflies were going crazy in my stomach.

Without warning my uncle pushed me up and off of his dick. "Get naked slut." It was a command.

I immediately removed the rest of my clothes as both my aunt and uncle were doing the same. In seconds we were all naked. "Get your ass upstairs." As I turned to go up the stairs I felt the sting of his hand as he smacked my naked ass.

My uncle and aunt followed me up the stairs and I felt his hand steering me into their bedroom.

He pushed me face first onto the bed and I felt both of them tying my hands and legs to the corner bed posts. My aunt moved to my head and I felt a rubber ball being pressed into my mouth. I stretched my jaw to accommodate it and then felt a strap being fastened behind my head.

"Tonight you are going to a theater with Bernard." My uncle stated. "While you are with him you will do as he says. But for now your aunt and I plan on having our own fun."

I didn't understand why they felt the need to tie me down and gag me. They knew I would do whatever they said. Then I heard a swoosh in the air followed by a heavy stinging smack on my ass. Immediately tears came to my eyes and I screamed into the gag as my ass squirmed to escape the pain.

"You need to lay still." I heard my aunt say. "Your uncle knows how to use this paddle so it won't leave marks or damage your ass. But if you move around too much there are no guarantees."

I felt another smack of the paddle and it felt like my ass was on fire.

"I like the color on his ass babe, but let me do something to take his mind off the pain." Again it was my aunt's voice.

I felt the gag being removed from my mouth and my aunt maneuvered herself to where her pussy was staring me in the face. "Ok Tommy, you concentrate on licking your sweet aunt Sue. Don't bite me when your uncle spanks your ass or you will really feel some pain."

I immediately started to lick my aunt's juicy pussy, again the paddle fell on my ass bringing a groan from my lips. My aunt entwined her fingers in my hair pulling my mouth tighter to her pussy. "Just a couple more Tommy." She whispered into my ear.

Again the paddle fell. The fire in my ass spread. But the butterflies in my stomach also started to stir. Was I actually beginning to like having my ass beat? SWOOSH! SMACK! I concentrated on the pussy at my mouth. SWOOSH! SMACK! My little dick was hard as a rock pressing into the mattress below me. I felt the juices from my aunt's pussy flowing into my mouth as she ground her pussy into my mouth.

I felt hands spreading my ass cheeks then I felt my uncle's cock pushing at my asshole. The heat from my ass must have been turning him on. He pushed hard shoving his entire ten inches deep into my bowels driving the breath from my lungs. The pussy left my mouth. I felt the ties being removed from my wrists and ankles. As soon as they were gone my uncle shifted his position to pull me up to my hands and knees. He began to fuck my tight ass as hard as he could. Several times he drove my head into the headboard as he drove his cock deep into my ass causing my body to rock violently forward. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

I heard the doorbell ring faintly in the background. "I'll let them in." I heard my aunt say. My uncle just grunted as he gripped my hips and once again pulled his cock out of my ass only to drive it fully back into my boy pussy.

I heard voices entering the room. "Damn, Sue you weren't kidding. Looks like Harry is trying to split him in two." I didn't recognize the voice.

I heard my aunt reply, "Well George, you'll both get your turn but his mouth is empty so feel free to use that too."

I felt hands on both sides of my head as it was lifted and a hard dick was pressed past my lips. I opened my mouth to accommodate the man who was seeking his pleasure. With a sigh he pushed his long cock into the back of my throat.

"Tommy, meet George and his brother Jeff. They've wanted to meet you since they saw a video of you being the little slut you are." My aunt made the introductions. I mumbled around George's cock as he drove it deeper into my throat. He quickly set a pace with my uncle as they rocked my body back and forth on their hard cocks.

My uncle's pace picked up as he seemingly fucked me as hard as he possibly could. Finally I felt his cock swell in my ass and a hot stream of his cum filled my bowels. He pulled out and smacked my ass. I felt George's hard cock pull out of my mouth only to be replaced by a shorter but very thick cock. George maneuvered around the bed and grabbed my hips, without a word he roughly shoved his long cock deep into my ass.

"Seems like your little cum slut likes it a little rough." It was George's voice.

"Not that it matter what he likes," my uncle replied "but he does seem to like everything. He's going to the downtown theater tonight so we thought you might want a crack at him before he gets all used up."

I wondered what he meant by that but I was happy with the fat dick stretching my lips and the long hard cock pounding into my ass. And I was really happy with the butterflies fluttering around in my stomach.

The brothers seemed to be enjoying themselves too, but they were clearly not in a hurry to dump their loads. They switched positions several times. I saw several flashes as they continued to take turns in my mouth and ass. My aunt and uncle were obviously adding to their picture collection.

Finally after about 30 minutes of pounding my holes they both added their loads to my ass before having me clean their cocks in my mouth. As I was cleaning Jeff's fat cock I felt my aunt's cold strap-on cock enter my ass. I guess she was feeling forgotten. Jeff's thick cock left my mouth only to be replaced by my uncle's once again hard cock. Jeff or George must have taken over the picture taking as flashes continued to go off in the room as my body was rocked back and forth between the rubber cock up my ass and my uncle's cock in my throat. Jeff and George were commenting on what a slut I was and how they had some friends that would love to use me.

Finally I felt my uncle's cock swell in my mouth as he filled my throat and mouth with his load. Suddenly all my holes were empty and I fell forward on the bed exhausted. My aunt and uncle and their two friends left me on the bed as they gathered their clothes and I could hear them going back down the stairs.

After a few minutes I finally dragged myself to the bathroom and let the come escape my sore ass as I sat on the toilet. The door was open and I could hear the adults talking downstairs.

"So you're really going to take him to the downtown theater?" George asked. "I heard that was all blacks in there and they didn't take too kindly to whites coming in there."

My uncle explained "Well, I won't be going in. We met a guy named Bernard over at the Paris Theater last weekend. He offered me and Sue $1,000 if we would let him take him to his theater tonight. He has guaranteed no permanent harm will come to him. After talking to him throughout the week I'm convinced his word is good. So we agreed to the deal. I'll be dropping the boy off in a while and Bernard is going to deliver him back to us by 8 AM tomorrow. He also said depending on how things go there may be additional money coming our way."

"Damn, Harry. Hope you know what you're doing. You got yourself one hot little cum slut there. Hate to see him get ruined at such a young age." Jeff pitched in his two cents.

I continued to listen intently as my aunt spoke up, "The little slut seems to love everything we've had him do. If we can rake in some big bucks for sharing him with a theater full of black cocks my only regret is that we won't be able to get some pictures or film Imagine what we could sell that for."

I couldn't believe my ears. That big black man Bernard was paying my aunt and uncle a thousand dollars to take me to a theater tonight. What was in it for him? Did I really care? The pictures of my mom being fucked by three black men flashed through my mind and I remembered Bernard's 14 inch black cock ravaging my ass and throat last week. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

I heard the front door open and close as George and Jeff left. Then I heard my aunt coming up the stairs.

"Tommy I'm going to help you get ready for tonight." She said as she came into the bathroom.

She told me to get in the tub on my hands and knees and present my ass. I followed her directions knowing I would be receiving an enema to clean my ass out. She filled the bag with water and shoved the wand up my ass. I felt the warm water begin to flow into my bowels.

"Hold it as long as you can slut." My aunt commanded.

I nodded and struggled against the urge to let the warm water escape my ass. Just when I felt I could hold no more the flow of water into my ass stopped and she pulled the wand from my ass. "Hold it." She commanded.

"Yes ma'am" I nodded and squeezed my ass muscles. My stomach began to ache and finally she told me to sit on the toilet and let it out. I felt relief as the water exited my ass taking with it some shit and the come from the three men's' loads from earlier.

"Shower." My aunt commanded.

As I stood in the shower letting the hot water flow over me I washed my hair and soaped up my body. I saw my aunt grabbing a razor and cream.

"Stand still, I don't want to knick you." She said as she turned off the shower.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Bernard wants you shaved smooth for tonight." She replied. I didn't ask any further questions despite my curiosity as to why he would want me shaved. She spread cream on my legs and pubic hair. Then she ran the razor over my legs and finally she shaved all my pubic hair off. There wasn't that much to begin with but now I was smooth and hairless as a baby's bottom.

"Rinse off."

I turned the shower back on and rinsed the remaining soap and cream from my body. As I stepped out of the tub and started drying off I noticed in the mirror that my ass had returned to its original color after the spanking that had left it hot and red earlier.

I put on my clothes and went downstairs. My aunt was in the kitchen making an early dinner. As I sat down at the table my uncle came in and sat across from me.

"Tommy, do you remember the big black guy from the theater last weekend?"

I nodded.

"Well, his name is Bernhard." He continued, "Tonight I am going to drop you off at the theater near where he lives. He is going to take you to the theater. You are to follow any instructions he gives you. I won't be able to come into the theater but he assures me he will make sure you are safe. He'll bring you back here in the morning. Are you okay with that?"

I nodded. I knew I really didn't have a lot of choice. Not that I wanted one. The butterflies were starting to flutter in my stomach.

We finished dinner and then my uncle told me to get in the car. He stood in the door talking with my aunt for a few minutes then got in the car. We drove into the downtown area. I had never been in this part of town. I knew it was a poorer part of town and it was also where all the blacks lived. I saw several young black girls in mini-skirts and tube tops standing at some of the corners. These must be the hookers I had heard about from some of my friends. Finally we pulled into a parking lot between a couple huge old buildings. One was a bar with a bright neon sign and the other was the theater "Paris Theater II" flashed on a neon sign. My uncle turned off the engine.

"Remember, do whatever Bernard tells you to do and everything will be fine. He should be here any minute." My uncle said.

A couple minutes later I saw a large black man walking towards the car. My uncle got out and they talked for a few minutes. The man motioned for me to come over to him. As I got out of the car he shook my uncle's hand then handed him an envelope. My uncle got back in his car and drove away leaving me alone with the Bernard.

"Hey Tommy, glad you could make it." He said with a friendly voice as he draped his arm over my shoulder.

"Did your uncle explain what is going on tonight?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Just do as I say and you will be fine. Everyone here knows me and since you are with me you are safe."

I nodded.

He grabbed my arm and we walked into the theater. The layout at the entrance was the same as the theater from last weekend but this place seemed older and darker. There was a thin old black man at the ticket window. When he saw Bernhard he raised the gate and we walked through. The door to the ticket booth opened and Bernard motioned that I should go in. I went in and the door closed behind me.

"Drop those clothes slut." The old black man ordered.

I quickly undressed. He took my clothes and placed them in a drawer. He then handed me a skirt and tube top. "Put these on." It was not a request, it was a command.

They wanted me to dress like a girl? Did my uncle know this was the plan? I knew it didn't really matter. I was in Bernard's hands now. He had paid $1000 dollars to my uncle so I would be doing whatever he wanted.

I stepped into the skirt and pulled it up my legs. It was very short if I bent over at all it would show my bare white ass. The tube top was tight on my chest. I glanced in the mirror on the wall. I looked like a flat chested school girl. My hair was almost long enough to make me look like a tomboy.

I looked at the man. He motioned for me to turn around. I did.

"Bend over." He commanded.

I blushed as I bent at the waist and felt the skirt rise up to bare my ass. I felt his finger poking at my asshole. He hadn't even bothered to lubricate it and it hurt as it entered my dry ass. He sawed the finger in and out a few times then removed it.

He reached between my legs and rubbed my crotch. "Nothing better than a white slut all shaved smooth and ready for some action." Get on your knees and suck my black dick."

I dropped to my knees as he pulled a long thin black cock out of his pants. He stepped towards me and slapped me in the face with his semi-erect dick. I felt the flush rising in my cheeks and I felt the butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"Open that pretty little white mouth, bitch."

I opened my mouth just as he lunged his hips forward driving his cock past my lips and into my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and ground his hips into my face as he tried to shove his cock all the way down to my stomach. I felt the cock hardening as it was lodged in my throat. My nostrils flared as I fought for air.

"Bernard was right about you, you are one hungry little slut. Well I think by time you leave here tonight you'll definitely be full of cum." He laughed as he began to fuck my mouth and throat with long hard strokes.

It only took him a couple minutes before he shot a huge load straight down my throat and then pushed me off his cock.

"Stand up bitch." He commanded.

I obeyed. He reached into a drawer and removed a lipstick case. "Don't move, let's finish your transformation into a total white bitch cum slut." He then proceeded to paint my lips with the dark red lipstick. Then he reached back into the drawer and took out a pair of high heels.

"These should fit you fine. Every whore needs to wear some fuck me shoes." He sneered at me as he threw the shoes at my feet.

Knowing I had no choice I struggled to put the heels on and stand up straight. I had a hard time balancing which seemed to amuse him.

"Okay get your ass out there. And you do exactly as Bernard tells you. I'll be seeing you a little later. Gonna have to feel that white ass wrapped around my cock."

As I turned to leave the booth I saw my reflection in the mirror. I didn't recognize myself. I looked like a cheap street walker. What had my uncle gotten me into? The butterflies in my stomach continued to dance.

I opened the door to leave the booth and stepped out. Bernard grinned and told me I looked perfect.

Then he spoke to the old man, "So everyone in here has paid the extra entry fee for tonite?'

"Yes sir they have. $50 a head just like you said. You have over $3,000 in the drawer and more coming in. You sure this little bitch can handle all that cock?" the man replied.

Bernard shrugged, "We're about to find out. If he can't I'll call in one of other boys to finish off the rest."

The man went back into the booth and closed the door. I looked around the theater as my eyes adjusted to the dark. Bernard asked me if I was getting used to the heels.

"I guess." I replied.

"Don't worry." He said, "You probably won't have to wear them too long. Come with me."

He took my arm and slowly walked me into the main part of the theater. As the curtains leading to the seating area opened I glanced at the screen where a young white girl was being gang banged by a group of black men.

I looked around the theater and saw a lot of shadows. Clearly everyone in the theater was black. I could feel their eyes on me as I walked into the theater. I heard a murmur of voices. They were clearly ready for what they had paid for.

Bernard guided me to a large area in the center of the room where the regular seats had been removed and replaced with several large couches. He told me to sit in the middle of one of the couches. I immediately felt the cold vinyl on the back of my shaved legs.

I whispered to me, "You be nice to all my friends here and they will be nice to you. I'll be standing in the back and if things get out of hand I'll come to your rescue. But I don't expect that to be a problem. They know if they misbehave they don't ever get invited to any more of my parties."

He moved away from me and I leaned back into the couch and turned to watch the movie. Within a minute I was joined by two black men who took up seats on either side of me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.