Story Five: Cum Slut Learns a Secret - Cover

Story Five: Cum Slut Learns a Secret

by Eazee78

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

Incest Sex Story: There isn't much sex in this one but it explains how I found out that being a cum slut could be hereditary.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

After my six-hour trip to the adult theater my aunt and uncle let me sleep in late on Saturday. I awoke to my uncle's cock pressing its way past my lips interrupting my dream of a large black dick.

I opened my mouth wider to receive my uncle's cock, he used my mouth until he was completely hard then maneuvered himself between my legs placing them over his shoulder. He pressed his dick to the opening of my ass and drove his hips forward driving my breath from my lungs.

"Not so rough Harry." I heard my aunt's voice say. "He had a pretty rough night last night."

My uncle was undeterred and continued to fuck me roughly as he replied, "Hell Sue, he seems to have recovered just fine from Bernard's big dick. He's nice and tight again."

My uncle picked up his pace driving his cock in and out of my ass. Meanwhile my aunt decided she didn't want to be left out. She squatted over my face lowering her pussy to my mouth. I immediately began to lick her clit and run my tongue up and down her juicy pussy lips. The butterflies in my stomach were back as my ass was pounded and I tasted pussy juices. My aunt and uncle continued to talk as if I wasn't even there.

"So, do you really plan on letting Bernard take him over to his theater?" my aunt asked.

"I'm not sure yet," my uncle replied picking up the pace of his fucking. "Bernard is a pretty dominant bastard. Henry said that Bernard took one of his boys from him after he took him to the theater. I'd hate to lose the good thing we have going with our little slut here."

"Well, that's two of us. Who ever knew that your sister would breed such a slut? I mean we know she is one but this is just too good."

I wondered what she meant by that but then my attention was drawn back to the cock that was pulsing in my ass as it dumped its load.

My aunt and uncle left my room as if I wasn't even there. I heard them continue to talk.

I took a shower then went downstairs for breakfast. As I sat eating breakfast I asked my aunt what she meant when she said my mom was a slut.

My aunt paused for a moment and said "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yeah." I replied.

"Go the front room. I'll be back down in a minute." My aunt said.

I went to the couch and sat down. A few minutes later my aunt came back down the stairs with my uncle holding a box.

"You sure you want to know about this Tommy?" she asked. "Once the cat is out of the bag you can't put it back in."

"I wanna know. You said my mom was a slut. How do you know?"

My uncle handed me the box they had carried downstairs. "Take a peek."

I opened the box. It had several VHS tapes and a stack of polaroid pictures. I removed the pictures. The first one was clearly a picture of my mom. She was much younger but her look was unmistakable. She was posing on a bed in her bra and panties.

I swallowed hard. "How did you get these?" I asked my uncle.

"We took them. Your aunt and I. Keep looking."

I flipped to the next picture. My mom was now topless. Her breasts were bared and she clearly had a distressed look on her face. I flipped to the next polaroid. Same bed, same position but fully naked. My mom was completely naked and my aunt and uncle were taking pictures of her?

I flipped to the next picture and it was of my aunt and my mom. My mom was on her hands and knees and my aunt was fucking her just like she had fucked me with her strap on. I swallowed hard.

"You mean you guys made my mom do this?" I asked.

"Only at first Tommy. As you will soon see she was a slut that loved it. Keep looking."

I thumbed through the pictures. My mom was sucking the strap on, being fucked by the strap on and then there was a series of pictures with my uncle and my mom together. She was sucking his dick or he was fucking her. I couldn't believe it. My mom was fucking her brother.

"I don't believe this. How did you guys fake these?" I asked.

"No doctoring Tommy. Your mom is as much a cum slut as you are." My aunt said.

My uncle turned on the television and placed a tape in the machine.

The opening scene was my mom naked on a bed between my aunt and uncle being used at both ends. She was clearly enjoying everything they were doing to her. I watched as my uncle's big dick roughly fucked her from behind while my aunt was fucking her mouth with a strap on. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. The scene changed as my mom was now with three black men. She was on top of one of them while one was behind her. The third was standing on the bed with his cock in her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.