Story Four: Cum Slut Visits the Theater - Cover

Story Four: Cum Slut Visits the Theater

by Eazee78

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

True Story Sex Story: This is a continuation of my transformation into a male cum slut and describes my first visit to an adult theater. I have included all the tags that are involved somewhere in the story.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Porn Theatre   .

Originally I was supposed to be staying with my aunt and uncle for two weeks as my mom and stepdad were tending to his sick aunt. They extended it a week and then two weeks when her condition did not improve.

During that time I was used daily as a come slut for my uncle and aunt. When I came home from school often I would find myself licking the come out of my aunt after she had received a visit from one or more of her male friends. Other times she would fuck me with her strap-on until uncle Harry came home. After dinner he would usually bend me over the back of the couch and fuck my ass with his ten inch dick before shoving it down my throat to be cleaned.

After a full month my mom and stepdad finally picked me up on a Wednesday afternoon. Was my life getting ready to go back to boring again? I got a quick answer on that question. As we were eating dinner that night the phone rang. My stepdad picked it up. "Hey Harry ... This Friday night? I'm not sure I have to go out of town for a couple days why don't you talk to Cindy." He motioned to my mom, "Your brother, something about taking Tommy out to the movies this Friday." My mom took the phone. After a short conversation I heard her say "Okay then he can ride his bike to your place right after school and if you're sure you don't mind he can spend the night and ride home on Saturday." She hung up the phone. "So looks like your uncle Harry wants to take you to that new movie you've been talking about." I smiled and wandered what my uncle really had planned.

The next two days dragged by. On Friday afternoon after school I rode my bike straight to my uncle's house. I saw a beat up pick-up truck in the driveway, no doubt my aunt was entertaining someone. I quietly entered through the garage door and I could hear her moaning coming from the television room. I crept around the corner until I could see what was going on. There was my aunt on all fours on the couch with a burly white guy pounding her from behind as he held her hips. This guy had tattoos all over his chest and arms and looked like one of those guys in a biker magazine. My aunt sensed my presence and looked up to catch my eye. She smiled and turned to look over her shoulder. "Gene, remember that special surprise I was telling you about? Well, it's here."

He abruptly pulled his cock out of my aunt and looked right at me. "Well get your ass in here boy." He said. I immediately entered the room. "Get those fucking clothes off." I immediately removed my clothes and stepped closer. "Your aunt here tells me that you like having your ass pounded while you eat her pussy, is that right?" I nodded "Yes sir." "Well then what are you waiting for you little cum slut?" He backed away from the couch as my aunt flipped over to lie on her back spreading her legs wide. I immediately bent over to begin licking my aunt's pussy as I offered my ass to the tattooed man. Without ceremony he placed his still hard cock at the entrance to my ass and thrust his hips forward. By now I had learned well how to take a cock with or without lube, I pushed my ass back as he drove his hips forward driving his full length into my hungry ass in one stroke. As he bottomed out I heard him say, "Damn bitch you weren't lying this is one hungry cum slut you have trained here." As my aunt used my mouth to stroke her pussy her tattooed lover began fucking my teenage ass with long hard strokes. I clinched my ass each time he started to pull out and after about five minutes I felt his cock swell and dump its load deep in my ass. My aunt pulled my mouth even closer as she too went over the edge filling my mouth with her juices. I felt the dick pull out of my ass and then his hands turned me around and pushed me to my knees. I immediately opened my mouth as he pushed his hips forward driving his semi erect cock into my mouth to be cleaned. After he was satisfied that he was clean he pulled out of my mouth and pushed my head back so I was looking straight up at him. "You are one nasty cum slut." He then spit in my face. I heard my aunt laugh. "Gene, I think that is a first for the slut." They both laughed as I took my finger and pushed his spit into my mouth and sucked it off my fingers.

Gene got dressed and left. Ten minutes later my uncle walked in the door. "Hey there slut, ready to go to the theater?" I eagerly said "Yeah, what movie are we seeing?" They both laughed. "Remember our host from the party a couple weeks ago? He's been pestering me to bring you to the theater. I figured now is the time. This isn't a regular theater though. It's an adult theater." I immediately got excited about the idea of going to watch porn movies. "But I'm too young, how will I get in?" "Don't worry about that, he knows the manager and has already made arrangements. We'll go as soon as it turns dark. Go with your aunt and she'll show you what to wear."

Still nude from the earlier activities I followed my aunt up the stairs and into the guest bedroom where I had spent a month. On the bed was a pair of shorts and a t-shirt but no underwear. "Take a shower then these are all you will need. The shorts are loose enough that anyone interested will have easy access. The t-shirt is self-explanatory I think." After taking a shoeer as my aunt directed I pulled on the shorts and they really were loose, in fact one quick tug and they would be around my ankles. I pulled on the t-shirt. The printing on the front said "Trouble: It's what I need." There were also a pair of flip flops for me to wear. "No need to get your shoes all messy." My aunt added.

We ate a quick dinner and as the sun was preparing to set my uncle and I got in the car. "Sure you don't want to come along?" He called to my aunt. "No, I would only take away attention from our little cum slut." We drove into a rundown part of town and pulled into a parking lot next to an old movie theater. According to the sign on the front it was called The Paris Theater. There were blinking lights and posters advertising the movies that were showing.

As we were getting ready to get out of the car my uncle turned to me and said "Do exactly as I say and don't talk to anyone until we are inside the theater." I nodded and we got out of the car, it was now fully dark. We stood in the parking lot at the corner of the building until several people walked by. My uncle looked both ways and seeing no one was coming from either direction he grabbed my arm and guided me into the theater. He opened the door and we stepped in. We were immediately in a narrow corridor blocked by a gate. To our left was a glass window that served as a ticket booth. A large man leaned out the window gazing down at us. When he saw me his eyes perked up. My uncle held out a twenty dollar bill and said two tickets please. "I'll need to see I.D. No one under 18 is allowed in. This is an adult theater." My uncle fished out his license and showed the man. "What about him?" My uncle pulled out a business card and showed it to the man. "Henry sent you did he? Did he explain about the extra admission price for your little friend?" "He sure did." my uncle responded." "Well get him in here then."

The gate lifted and my uncle again grabbed my arm and guided me onward. We turned the corner and a door opened. It was the door to the ticket booth. My uncle nodded to me. I got the message and entered the door. The big man closed the door in my uncle's face and faced me.

"So you want to come to an adult theater huh?" "Yes sir" I replied. "And why do you want to come into an adult theater? You don't look to be any older than 12." The big man towered over me and began to rub his crotch. "I'm thirteen." I replied. "Well that makes all the difference in the world. Still doesn't tell me why you want to come into an adult theater." The big man laughed. I thought for a moment, "Because I am a cum slut and I need to be used." I said with as much nerve as I could muster. "Well then, I should let you know the extra admission fee for little cum sluts. Little cum sluts have to service me first. I don't like sloppy seconds." With those words he withdrew his cock from his pants. It was already hard and nearly as big as my uncles. He placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed. I immediately dropped to my knees on the dirty floor and he pushed his cock into my mouth. It tasted like he hadn't had a bath in weeks. But I don't think he cared what I thought. His fingers immediately wrapped around my skull and he began to stroke in and out of my mouth moving deeper with each stroke until he was wedged inside my throat. Somehow he managed to pull me up into a bent over position and I felt one of his hands working its way down the back of my shorts. Now I understood why they were so loose. Without fanfare he shoved a finger into my ass driving his dick further down my throat. I worked hard on breathing through my nose and fighting my gag response due to the nasty taste of his dick. His breathing was becoming more labored and finally he pulled my face off his dick and spun me around pulling my shorts down as he did so. He bent me over the lone chair in the room and spread my cheeks with his fingers. I felt him spit on my ass then push his cock into me. I pushed back to make his entrance easier. He began to fuck me hard and fast. Within a minute I felt his load being dumped deep in my ass. Without a word he pushed me off his dick. "okay slut, your admission is paid." I pulled my shorts back up as he opened the door to let me leave. "Tell your uncle that if the lights flash it means the cops are here." He handed me a box of mints. "Here slut, nobody wants to smell your cum breath so use these." I popped one in my mouth relieved to get rid of the taste of his nasty dick.

My uncle was waiting right outside the door. His eyes had adjusted to the dark surroundings but since I had just come out of the brightly lit booth I could see nothing. "Let's get you cleaned up a little." He guided me to the men's room. As we walked into the bathroom I immediately noticed the strong smell of urine, I don't think this place got cleaned too often. I saw several men just hanging out as if they were waiting for something to happen. My uncle shook his head, "Later maybe, right now I'm taking him to the theater. You're welcome to join us there." He directed me to one of the toilets stalls. I entered and proceeded to clean my ass as well as I could. I noticed that on either side of me large round holes had been cut in the walls dividing the stalls. So, I thought, this is where my uncle got the idea about cutting the hole in the closet in the basement. I felt my stomach flutter.

As I exited the stall my uncle again took me by the arm and guided me back into the main lobby area of the theater. My eyes were adjusting to the dark. The theater was very old and had a musty smell for some reason that turned me on. I could hear the sound of the movie coming through some curtains. It was clearly in the middle of a sex scene. A woman was moaning loudly and you could clearly hear the sound of flesh slapping on flesh. The butterflies in my stomach started to flutter.

My uncle guided me through some hanging curtains and right in front of my eyes on the big screen was a large breasted woman on all fours being fucked by a well-muscled guy. He had a huge dick. I must have frozen in place until my uncle started to firmly pull my arm. "Get your ass over here boy." He hissed in a whisper. I moved towards where he was pulling me. We leaned against the back wall as my uncle looked the place over. It was a very large theater. It probably had seating for a couple hundred people but there were only about 50 people in the seats. Most of them were spread out but in some spots I could see two people sitting next to each other. We turned to check out the back rows of the theater. This area seemed quite a bit more crowded. There must have been 20 or 30 men back here. The ages seemed to range from young to very old. Some were sitting and some were standing behind the last row. There seemed to be quite a bit of space between the back row and the back wall. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I saw one of the younger men on his knees behind the back row giving a blow job to an older man who was leaning on the back wall. More butterflies went to work in my stomach.

My uncle leaned close and whispered "I want you to go stand about halfway between here and the side wall. Don't lean against the back wall just stand there in the middle. I'll be right here watching. No one here will try to hurt you but I want you to allow them to do whatever they want and you do anything they tell you to do as long as it does not require you to leave this area. Do you understand?" I nodded. "If it looks like things are getting out of hand I will come over and get you out of there." I again nodded. Several men were now watching us.

My uncle nudged me in the direction of the area he had instructed me to go. I slowly made my way through the group of men to stand where my uncle had indicated I should stand. As I weaved my way through the men I felt fingers brush against my ass and my cock. When I reached an open area I stopped and turned to watch the scene on the screen. Within seconds I had men standing very close to me on either side. I felt a hand massaging my ass through my shorts. Another hand was playing with my dick.

When I made no effort to stop them I felt the hand on my ass move up and drop down my loose shorts. The hand in front of me was trying to get my zipper down. The man who had his hand behind me was now massaging my ass without clothes to impede him. I felt my little cock being freed from my shorts and gripped firmly by the other man. He started to pull on my cock and every few seconds he would stop to play with my balls. I wasn't sure why my cock wasn't getting hard because the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

I felt a finger searching my ass crack and I adjusted my stance to allow him the access he wanted. Taking advantage of my position shift I felt his finger enter my ass. As he fingered my ass he leaned down and whispered, "So your shirt is true huh? You looking for some trouble boy?" I nodded and he started forcing another finger into my ass. "What do you do boy?" "Anything you want sir" I whispered back. "Louder." He hissed into my ear. "Anything you want sir." I replied loud enough for those around us to hear. Several heads turned in our direction and a few men moved closer to see what was happening. I heard him as he asked the man on the other side of me if my dick was getting hard. "No, he is as soft as a girl. I think he must be a little slut." I blushed as they talked about me. I felt my t-shirt being lifted up my chest exposing my nipples to the air conditioned air.

I felt someone pinching both of my nipples. "Well, his cock may not get hard but his nipples react just like a little girl slut. They are hard and begging for attention." I saw a head dip to my chest and bite on my left nipple. This caused me to squirm in pain. Another finger was attempting to wedge its way up my ass. I squatted slightly to allow it.

Then I felt a tug and my shorts fell down around my ankles. "Bend over slut." It was the man with his fingers up my ass. I immediately followed his command and bent at my waist. He removed his fingers and shifted his position so he was directly behind me. Another man stepped in front of me blocking the light from the movie screen. I heard his zipper being lowered and I could smell cigarette smoke on his hand as he was fishing his cock out of his pants. "Open wide boy." He hissed. My mouth opened and I felt the spongy head of his dick enter my mouth. At the same instant I felt a tongue probing my ass. Getting it wet for what I was sure was going to be a long night of fucking.

The man in front of me placed his hands on the back of my head and started to press his semi-erect cock deeper into my mouth. As he did I used my tongue to massage it to life. When it was fully hard he started to slowly saw his cock in and out of my mouth occasionally holding it at the back of my throat.

The tongue left my ass and I felt two hands spreading my ass cheeks as two other hands grabbed my waist. Then I felt a hard cock being placed at the entrance to my ass. With a steady push I felt the cock part my asshole and enter. He continued to push until his cock was fully seated and his pubic hairs were brushing against my ass. The voice behind me said, "Wow, this is one tight ass. You guys are gonna love this." He then commenced to slowly slide his cock in and out of my ass. The man in front of me gripped my head tighter as I felt his cock expanding in my mouth and I tasted his bitter juices splashing the back of my tongue. I swallowed and sucked until he withdrew.

The cock was pulled from my mouth only to be replaced by another. This cock was very thin, very hard and very long. It immediately found a home at the back of my mouth and then pushed into my throat. The cock in my ass also pulled out and I felt bodies jockeying for position behind me. A man with a very thick cock won the position and shoved his cock into me with one thrust. He ground his cock into my ass as the cock in my mouth tried to reach my stomach by going down my throat. I felt fingers pinching my nipples and playing with my ass cheeks as the two cocks began to plunge in and out of their respective holes.

The cock in my mouth spewed its load down my throat and the owner immediately retreated only to be replaced by another. When the next cock was pushed into my mouth I immediately tasted ass. This must have been the first guy who had been fucking my ass.

His fingers grabbed handfuls of my hair as he began to roughly ride my face. I could no longer even hear the movie on the screen as my ears were filled with the whispered obscenities and grunts of the men in our circle.

After taking two more loads down my throat and another up my ass the men seemed to pull back. I was thankful for the fresh air. A man behind me started pushing me forward until my thighs were against the back of the seats in the back row of the theater. He then pushed my shoulders until I was once again bent over. I saw several men moving into the back row and as I looked around all I saw was a sea of hard cocks being stroked and naked bellies. Another cock was inserted into my ass. This cock was much larger than the others I had dealt with so far and all the men just watched as my body was jolted forward and then pulled back as the cock had its way with my ass. After what seemed like an eternity but was actually about five minutes the cock behind me lunged up and forward so hard that my feet were lifted off the floor. I immediately felt hands from both sides grab my legs and pull them out from under me. I was now suspended in the air facing down at the floor with a cock embedded in my ass. Without missing a stroke the man behind me redoubled his efforts in my ass taking advantage of my exposed and helpless position. I felt hands pulling my head up to look forward just before a cock was thrust down my throat.

As my body was rocked back and forth between the two cocks, I wondered where my uncle was. Hadn't he said he would come to my rescue if things got out of hand? If this wasn't getting out of hand I wondered what it might take and just how far it would go. But then I felt the butterflies in my stomach and was glad he hadn't intervened.

Within seconds of each other I felt the cocks in my mouth and ass expand and explode. As the cock in my ass softened I was lowered to the floor where I attempted to stand on shaky legs. I heard a voice command "Lift him over the seats into the back row." I immediately felt my body rise in the air as arms lifted me up and over the seats. My shorts were lost somewhere in all the movement. Hands turned me around to face the back wall. I spotted my uncle out of the corner of my eye. He was watching me closely while a man was on his knees sucking and licking his big cock. My shorts hung from his hand.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.