Story Three: Cum Sluts Coming Out Party - Cover

Story Three: Cum Sluts Coming Out Party

by Eazee78

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

Incest Sex Story: This is a continuation of my true story detailing how I became a bisexual cum slut.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   .

The past week has been a blur. When I came to stay with my aunt and uncle I was a naïve virgin. In seven short days they had transformed me into a cum slut sex toy. I barely remember my apprehension from the first time I was fucked with my aunt's strap-on or had my uncle's ten inch dick forced down my throat. They were both now daily occurrences and I actually look forward to it. Each time they call my name with the tone of voice that tells me I am about to be of service the butterflies go crazy in the pit of my stomach.

Last night was the first night that they had shared me with others. As I slept from exhaustion I dreamt of the dicks filling my mouth with piss and cum as I sat in the glory-hole closet. I wondered what those men would have thought had they known it was a 13 year-old boy they were using instead of one of my aunt's girlfriends. Would they have even cared?

My dreaming was interrupted as I felt my body being flipped over. I was flat on my back and before my mind cleared and my eyes could fully open I felt my body being folded in two with my knees pushed to either side of my head. I heard my uncle's voice through my foggy mind, "Okay cum slut, I've waited long enough for this ass. Time for you to feel a real cock."

Before I could say a word I felt the tip of his thick 10 inch cock pushing against my tight sphincter. "Relax bitch or you'll really hurt." I exhaled as he continued to push and suddenly his cock popped into my ass. He was much thicker than my aunt's strap on but I could feel that he must have lubed up before coming into my room. Thank goodness for that but still I could feel him stretching my ass as he continued to push in, lowering his weight onto me and crushing me to the bed. My ass was screaming in pain but not a sound came from my now wide open mouth. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. He continued to push and I felt him sliding deep into my ass until his groin rested against my upturned ass. "Good little slut, you have it all. Now are you ready to see what it feels like to be fucked by a real man?" I couldn't reply as tears streamed down my face and my asshole burned. Slowly he started to pull his dick back out of my tender ass until just the head remained.

I saw a flash go off next to the bed. As I looked over I could see my naked aunt with the camera aimed down at my ass and the dick protruding from it. She caught my eye and smiled. Just then my uncle thrust his hips forward plunging the entire length of his 10 inch cock into my 13 year-old ass. I howled in pain which earned me a hard fast slap from my uncle. "Shut the fuck up and take my cock like the cum slut you are. You know this is why you're here on this earth." I once again felt him dragging his cock out of my ravaged ass and pausing with just the tip at my entrance. "What do you want bitch?" I looked dumbly into my uncle's eyes. He raised his hand as if to slap me. "Well?" The light finally went on in my pained brain "I want you to fuck me with your big dick." As he drove forward the air was once again pushed from my lungs and I grunted. I sounded just like my aunt did when he fucked her. This time the pain was not nearly as much.

With his dick buried fully in my ass he once again asked me what I wanted. "I want you to use me like the cum slut I am." I replied. "Good bitch. Let's fuck." He started to pound into my boy pussy with long hard strokes. He turned to my aunt and told her it was a good thing she had been fucking me for a week or he would have come right away. Instead my ass seemed to be better prepared for his big dick. After a couple minutes of deep hard strokes my uncle pulled out of my ass with a pop. "Get on your knees!" I immediately rolled over and moved into the position he had ordered. Without hesitation he grabbed my hips firmly and once again pushed the full length of his hard hot cock up my ass. I couldn't believe it but he actually seemed to go deeper. Suddenly I felt the butterflies building in my stomach. I ignored the flash from the camera that went off every few seconds and began to push my ass back to meet my uncle's strokes.

"Look Sue, this bitch is fucking me." Sure enough, he was no longer plowing me. He was on his knees behind me and I was riding back and forth driving his cock in and out of my ass. I didn't care. I wanted the butterflies in my stomach to keep fluttering. My aunt had seen enough. She placed the camera on the bedside table and laid down on the bed in front of me with her legs spread wide. Without a word, I knew what to do. I leaned forward to begin lapping at her juicy pussy. I felt my uncle's hands tighten on my hips and he once again took over the fucking action. He drove into my ass relentlessly as my aunt ground her pussy up into my face. A few minutes later I felt my aunt tighten her grip and I prepared for the juices to squirt from her pussy. I was not disappointed. As she let out a long gasp of orgasm I felt my uncle's dick swell even bigger inside me and with one final lunging thrust he held his cock deep inside me and I could feel his hot come filling my ass. He waited a minute before withdrawing his now softening cock, my aunt got off the bed and once again grabbed the camera as my uncle shifted his position to put his cock in my face. "Now clean your mess, slut." I immediately started lapping at his semi-erect cock with my tongue. I could taste my ass and his come on his dick. Tiring of the gentle licking my uncle grabbed my head in both his hands and pushed his cock forward sinking it into my drooling mouth. Once again the camera flashed as my uncle began sawing his cock in and out of my mouth and throat, cleaning my ass juices and his come in the process. The butterflies in my stomach continued to flutter as his dick got harder. Soon he was fucking my mouth and throat the same way he had fucked my ass. After about five minutes I was rewarded with a loud grunt as his hot come started to spew into my mouth.

He abruptly pulled out of my mouth and as he patted my head he said "Now that is a good cum slut. You are ready for today's party." I recalled him saying last night that he would be taking me to a special party today. I think I now knew what kind of party it would be. "Go clean up and then come downstairs for breakfast." I gingerly got up out of the bed. I could feel the rawness in my ass as I took a hot shower. As I was drying off my aunt came into the bathroom and told me to bend over. I immediately followed her command and she spread my ass cheeks as if inspecting the damage my uncle might have done. She then applied some kind of lotion to my ass and it felt good. "Doesn't look like he hurt you, you should be good to go for the party today. Trust me none of the dicks you see today will be as big as your uncle's so he did you a favor by breaking you in. Now get dressed. We need to feed you. You're going to need your energy today." She left me alone in the bathroom. My hand wondered back to my ass and I started to insert a finger. My ass was already tightening back up. I thought that was interesting. As I dressed I started wondering what this party was and just how many cocks I would be servicing.

Breakfast and lunch were uneventful but as I cleared the table after lunch I heard my uncle tell my aunt, "You need to give the cum slut an enema. Some of the guys won't want to see shit on their dick when they pull out of him." My aunt agreed and called for me to follow her.

We went upstairs to the bathroom and she told me to get in the tub on my hands and knees. I did as ordered and watched as she opened a cabinet and pulled out a large rubber bag with a thin hose attached to it. On the end of the hose I saw a little plastic wand with holes all around it. She unscrewed the cap and started to fill it with water. "This is an enema bag. I'm going to clean out your ass really good so no one gets shit on their dick. Your stomach may feel a little weird but it won't last long. We might have to fill you up a couple times depending on how much you need cleaned out. Do you understand?" I nodded. She bent over the tub and without warning inserted the end of plastic wand up my ass. I winced as she pushed it deep inside. It was very thin so it really didn't hurt it just stung a little. Then she released a clamp on the hose and I could feel warm water filling my ass. "Hold it all in, don't let it out even if you feel like you have to." I nodded. I could fill the pressure building in my insides and I really felt like I needed to shit. Finally, the water stopped flowing. "I'm going to pull out the hose, you need to clinch your ass and don't let anything out until I say you can." I felt the plastic wand being pulled from my ass and I clinched my ass muscles to try to keep the liquid in. "Let's give it a minute then you can sit on the toilet and let it out." I nodded and squirmed as I fought the urge to shit in the bathtub. Finally my aunt directed me to sit on the toilet and release the water. As soon as I sat down I relaxed my ass and felt the water gushing out of my ass along with some of my shit. My aunt looked in the bowl and then flushed the toilet. We repeated the process two more times before the water coming out of my ass was clear.

"Now that's a good come slut. Come to my room for one more check." I followed her to her room and she put on her strap on. I assumed the position I knew I was supposed to be in, she squirted a small amount of oil in my ass crack and then I felt her hard rubber dick enter my ass. Immediately the butterflies started fluttering in my tummy. My aunt started stroking my ass deeper and harder. After about two minutes she pulled out and looking at the dick hanging between her legs she smiled. "See slut? No shit." She shoved the dick into my mouth and pushed it to the back of my throat. She was right I could taste my ass but no shit.

"Okay slut, put on your bathing suit trunks and the tank top I put on your dresser. I immediately went to my room to dress as she said. As I put on the swimming trunks I noticed that the liner had been removed. I shrugged. Then I grabbed the tank top. I saw writing on the front. "Cum Slut for your use." I couldn't believe they wanted me to wear that to a party, even if it were true. I knew better than to argue. As I put it on I noticed it was a couple sizes too small and fit very tightly across my boyish chest. I went downstairs.

"Now that looks perfect." I heard my uncle say as I entered the room. "By now you should have figured out that you are going to be the entertainment at the party we are going to. Mind your manners, never say no and do as you are told as soon as you are told to do it. These are special friends of mine and they have seen a couple of your movies and pictures. They know what you are capable of so don't disappoint me or we will have to think up some special punishment." "By the way your mom called. They are going to have to stay where they are for a couple more weeks. Things aren't looking good for your great aunt. Of course we told them you could stay here as long as necessary."

Forty minutes later we pulled up to a large house on a large plot of land. I followed my uncle to the front door, my aunt had stayed home. When the door opened we were greeted by a man who was as large as my uncle. He grinned as he shook my uncle's hand. "Welcome Harry, so this is your nephew? Looks like he has taken to his role rather well, nice shirt. Come on in!" he stepped back and we entered the house. The place seemed huge. In the room where we entered there were at least two dozen men. Most of them appeared to be older than my uncle and several of them looked quite fat. They were all dressed in bathing suits and Hawaiian shirts. Several of them looked my way and licked their lips. A couple even reached down and adjusted their crotches. "We ended up with a few more guests then I expected so Carl brought his slut along so we don't wear your little nephew out. Tommy, go through that door over there and meet Greg. You two will be helping each other out today." He pointed across the room to a closed door. Remembering my uncle's instructions I immediately headed for the door he had pointed out. As I walked across the room several hands reached out and grabbed my ass. I slowed each time one did. I figured that would be what I was expected to do.

I finally reached the door and opened it. As I stepped in I saw a naked boy about my age on all fours in the middle of a bed with two men with big bellies each stuffing a cock in either end of him. "Close the door." One them hollered. I immediately closed the door. I stood inside the door watching the scene in front of me. The men had a definite rhythm as they were using both of the boy's holes. I noticed that neither of the dicks was particularly large. They ignored me for the next few minutes as they continued to enjoy the naked boy between them. Finally, as one, they seemed to tense and I knew that Greg was getting a double dose of come in his holes. After they had stopped coming they unceremoniously pulled there cocks out of the boy and started to put their shorts and shirts back on. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get over here and clean my cum out of his ass. Doesn't that what your shirt say you do?" I immediately approached the bed and lowered my face to the boys upturned ass. Without hesitation I started to lick and suck the juice from his ass. He pushed his ass back into my face and pushed more juice out and onto my tongue. The men watched as I carried out my duties. Finally boring of the action, one of the men told Greg to get dressed. I caught Greg's eye but neither of us said anything. As soon as he had his swimming trunks and tank top back on I noticed the writing on his shirt said "Hole's for your use."

We followed the men back into the main room of the house without a word. I looked for my uncle but didn't see him anywhere. Instead I felt a hand move up the back of my leg and into my trunks. I stood still. Greg continued to walk away. Within a second I felt a finger poking my asshole. I adjusted my stance slightly allowing the finger to penetrate my ass. The unseen man shoved hard until his finger was buried as far up my ass as it would go. No one else seemed to notice what was going on as they talked in groups about sports, business, women and boys. The finger in my ass began to saw in and out. I pushed back against it to meet each thrust. Suddenly the finger was pulled from my ass. I turned to see who it belonged to but there were three men close enough to have been the owner of the finger. Their faces gave nothing away.

Just then the host raised his voice. "Well it looks like everyone has arrived." He motioned to me and I started to walk towards him. Out of the corner of my eye I also saw Greg walking towards the host. "I wanted to introduce the entertainment for today." He put his hand on top of my head. "This is Tommy. He has recently been staying with Harry who of course arranged with his lovely wife Sue, who many of you may remember from other parties." He was interrupted by several cat calls and whistles but continued "As I was saying, Sue and Harry have been kind enough to show little Tommy here what his true purpose in life is. Tommy just turned 13 but Harry assures me that he is a very fast learner." As he placed his hand on Greg's head he continued, "A couple of you jumped the gun today and have already met Greg." A few of the men chuckled. "Like Tommy, he is 13 years old. But according to his father, Greg has several more years experience. In fact they just moved here last week from out of state and come highly recommend by our affiliate club in the last city they lived in." "So without further ado let the party begin. Just remember the only rule is ... there are no rules, just make sure you share."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.