Story Two: Sharing the Cum Slut - Cover

Story Two: Sharing the Cum Slut

by Eazee78

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

True Story Sex Story: This is a continuation of my story titled Birth of a Cum Slut

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   .

As my first week staying with my aunt and uncle was coming to a close I knew that my life was never going to be the same. Eating out my aunts pussy was something I did at least twice a day. My uncle had been to my room three nights in a row and I was now an expert at deep throating his 10 inch cock as he fucked my face. By now I am sure they had made at least several more movies of me being fucked by my aunt's strap on and sucking my uncle's cock. They made no effort to hide the Polaroid pictures they had taken showing me bent over with a rubber dick up my ass or my mouth filled with dick.

When I came to the kitchen on Saturday morning my aunt told me to sit down so she could explain the plan for the day. She told me that Saturday night was poker night in the basement and my uncle had a regular group of friends that came over for several hours of cards and other fun. She explained that some of that fun included her. Whoever had the best poker hand at the end of each hour got to fuck my aunt any way they wanted and she usually spent time sucking cocks between hands for any of the guys who wanted it. I couldn't believe my aunt was such a slut.

"So what does that have to do with me?" I asked. She smiled. "Well tonight the players are going to have a special treat. Your uncle Harry has created a glory hole wall in the basement for the game." I asked her what a glory hole was and she explained it was a hole in a wall where a man could stick his dick through the hole and someone on the other side would suck it or even fuck it. I was starting to see where this was going. She went on to explain that she and uncle Harry had decided it was time for me to get some more experience. They had told the guys that one of her girlfriends would be behind the glory hole wall to suck cocks because she was too shy to see them face to face. Obviously I was that "girlfriend" I felt the butterflies in my stomach. She went on to explain that it would be my job to suck any cock that came through the glory hole wall and to swallow anything that came into my mouth. She explained that she would be next to me for the first couple times but then I would be expected to do it on my own.

Just then my uncle came downstairs and joined us for breakfast. As I was eating my pancakes he looked at me and asked if my aunt had explained tonight's plan. I nodded my head. He said, "Good, now don't disappoint me or their will be a steep price to pay."

The day seemed to drag by. Neither my aunt or uncle ordered my services during the day and in an odd way I missed the action.

After dinner my aunt told me it was time to get ready and she took me down into the basement. She opened a large broom closet and turned on the light. The room had been cleared out and there were two folding chairs sitting in the closet. I could see a hole in the wall, it was a large hole that had been neatly cut and then lined with some kind of soft material. In the corner was an empty bucket and a roll of paper towels. "This is where you will sit tonight during the card game. Like I said, I'll be in here with you for a little while but then you will be on your own. If you need to go the restroom that is what the bucket is for but be quick and never leave a dick waiting." I nodded dumbly. "Okay sit down and let's practice." She closed the door and we both sat down in the chairs.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs then I saw a shadow in front of the hole in the wall. I heard a zipper being pulled down and then my uncle's big dick appeared hanging through the hole. My aunt nodded to me and I automatically leaned forward taking the dick into my mouth and started to suck my uncle the way I know he likes. My aunt leaned in close whispering directions to me. "Keep your lips pressed to the hole and let him fuck your face." I pressed my face against the wall with my mouth against the hole as she had directed and immediately my uncle began to drive his cock down my throat. "None of the other guys are as long as your uncle so you should be able to handle any face fucking they want to do." I nodded as my uncle's cock continued to stroke in and out of my throat. Suddenly I felt it expanding and I welcomed the spurts of man juice that he started squirting. He shot one spurt straight down my throat then he pulled back a little and let me taste the next couple squirts. I was in heaven as the butterflies floated around in my stomach and my hard little dick pushed against my shorts.

My uncle withdrew his cock from my mouth and then from the hole and opened the door to the closet. "Now that is a nice little cum slut. I just want you to understand that when your aunt said you swallow anything that comes out of those dicks you do just that. If I open this door after the guys leave and there is a mess on the floor you can look forward to me punishing your ass with my cock. I've been wanting to break you in for days but your aunt has saved your ass so far." I nodded in understanding. I think if he tried to fuck me with his dick he would probably kill me.

I heard the doorbell ring upstairs. My uncle handed me a bottle of water and patted me on the head. He closed the closet door and I heard him going up the stairs. I heard several voices and then more steps on the stairs. At least three men were with my uncle laughing and joking. I heard one of them ask where my aunt was. "She's with her girlfriend in the suckoff closet. Her friend is a little nervous. First time she has ever done this. But don't worry she'll be available for fucking by time the first hour is over." Two more men arrived and I could hear them passing out poker chips and shuffling the cards. "Well, while you try to stack that deck let me check out your wife's friend, we don't want her to feel left out."

A shadow came in front of the hole in the wall and once again I heard a zipper being opened. A second later a thin short cock came through the hole. It wasn't even hard. My aunt nodded at me. I leaned forward and sucked the cock into my mouth. It tasted very musty. I heard a sigh on the other side of the wall and immediately the cock started to grow in my mouth. Fully erect, this cock wasn't quite as long as my aunt's strap-on so I was able to suck it very easily. It barely poked the back of my throat when I took in all that I could reach. I felt my aunt's hand on the back of my head as she pushed my head flat against the wall. The man on the other side started to stroke his cock quickly in and out of my mouth. I sucked in as hard as I could to make my mouth tighter for him. After a couple minutes he said he was going to come. When I didn't remove my mouth he started to come in my mouth. His cum was very thin and salty. I almost gagged at the taste of it. As soon as his cock started to soften he pulled out and said "thanks honey." I heard his zipper being pulled up and he laughed as he returned to the table. "Damn, Harry. Your wife's girlfriend has a hell of a nice mouth. She sucks almost as good as Sue. Do you think she'll be willing to fuck too?" "I don't think so, not tonight anyway. Sue had a hard enough time convincing her just to suck you guys off."

I sat and listened to them play cards and joke for about ten minutes before another cock appeared in the hole. This cock was a very thick but short cock. I had to stretch my lips wide to get it in my mouth. This guy was obviously ready to pop as he only took a couple strokes before he let loose a large load of creamy come into my mouth. My aunt smiled and patted me on the head. "Good cum slut. I'm gonna leave you alone now. Remember, anything that comes out of those dicks goes down your throat." I was a little confused. Both my aunt and uncle knew that I would swallow come so why were they making such a big deal of that.

I sat alone listening to the card playing. I heard my aunt laughing and joking with the men. I sucked the cream out of two more dicks. At the end of the first hour I heard someone say "Well Sue looks like my full house means I get to have first crack at you tonight." Her only reply was to laugh and say, "So what are you waiting for? You know my pussy is ready for your fat cock."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.