Story One: Birth of a Cum Slut - Cover

Story One: Birth of a Cum Slut

by Eazee78

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

True Story Sex Story: This is the first in a series of stories about my transformation from a normal kid into a submissive bisexual slut. The names of the primary people involved have been changed for their protection. Feel free to provide feedback.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Reluctant   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   .

My life changed forever on the day of my thirteenth birthday. Up to that point I had led a rather normal life. Playing with my friends and going to school. Chasing girls, going to church ... just being a normal kid.

A few days before my birthday my parents had to leave town to be with a sick relative on my dad's side of the family. Since it was during the school year I couldn't go with them. My mom's brother and his wife said they would be happy to let me stay with them for a couple weeks. Looking back after the fact I think my mom seemed a little leery but she finally agreed with my dad's prompting.

The first day at my uncle's house was perfectly normal if not a little boring. They had no kids so I spent time watching TV after school.

On my second night things started to get interesting. As I lay in bed trying to go to sleep I could hear my aunt and uncle in their bedroom, clearly they weren't sleeping. After listening to their bed squeaking and my aunt moaning for a couple minutes I decided to investigate closer. I crept out of my room and saw that they hadn't even closed there door. I quietly snuck closer. They had a bedside lamp on and I could clearly see my aunt on her hands and knees and my uncle fucking her from behind. Each time he drove his hips forward she would let out a loud grunt.

I was mesmerized. I had seen dirty magazines and books but this was long before the internet so I had never seen a sex movie let alone two people doing it in real life. My uncle, who was in his upper 30's at the time, is a big man, 6'3" and about 250 pounds but my aunt, who was a couple years younger than my uncle, was only about 5' tall and had a nice body. Her tits seemed to be the perfect size and I could see that she had very long nipples. After a few more minutes of fucking her from behind my uncle pulled out of her and moved in front of her. For the first time I saw his dick. I guess he was just as big there as everywhere else. I later found out he measured 10". He grabbed my aunt by her head and started to move into her mouth. She eagerly licked and sucked on his cock until he was shoving it all the way down her throat. I could actually see her neck and throat bulging out to accommodate his size. I couldn't believe anyone could take something so big into their mouth. My teenage dick was hard as a rock causing the front of my shorts to stick out. I was only about 5" long but it was a very hard 5".

As my uncle continued to fuck my aunt's throat he started calling her all kinds of names. "That's it you dirty slut suck my cock. You like being my bitch cocksucker?" She just groaned around his dick. I could see she was loving every minute of what was happening to her. I started to stroke my own dick wondering what it would feel like to have her sucking me. After a few more minutes my uncle pulled out of her mouth with a loud pop and laid down on his back with his big cock sticking straight up in the air. She immediately climbed on top and sank down on his shaft with a loud moan. She was facing the door as she started riding his cock and I prayed she couldn't see me lurking in the dark. I wasn't ready for this live porn show to end.

As she worked her pussy up and down on his dick I stroked my own little dick in the same rhythm. I could feel my come getting ready to well up and suddenly it seemed my aunt was looking me straight in the eye. Could she see me? My hand froze ... then she smiled. I was sure she had seen me and I ran back to my room as quietly as I could. Shit, what was I going to do now? Was I going to be in trouble? I fully expected to hear footsteps coming down the hall to my room instead I could hear the continued sounds of sex from their room. I was still hard and decided to make the best of the situation as I could. I once again wrapped my hand around my little dick and stroked in the rhythm of her moans. It only took a minute or so before I felt my little balls tighten and my come sprayed out of my dick. The first stream was so hard it actually hit me on my chin. I had never come so much or so hard before in all the times I had masturbated. I grabbed a t-shirt and mopped up my mess. Just as I finished I could hear my aunt and uncle climaxing. They made no effort to be quiet about it.

A couple minutes later I heard footsteps in the hall and thought for sure I was in trouble. I closed my eyes and faked being asleep. I felt a soft hand on my chest. I tried not to move. My aunt whispered, "I know you are awake but if you want you can act like you are still asleep, just listen to me." Unsure what I should do I remained still with my eyes closed. My aunt took my hand and placed it on her hairy pussy. "I know you saw us having sex, it can be our secret. Your mom and dad won't know a thing." My heart was racing and I was having a hard time controlling my breathing. My aunt started dipping my fingers into her pussy. I could feel that she was very wet. My dick started to get hard again. Surely she would know I was awake now.

Slowly I opened my eyes. Even though it was still dark in my room I could see she was still naked. Her hard nipples were so close that if I moved my head up I could easily suck on them. I saw her smile as she sensed the same thing and she leaned closer placing her right nipple right on my mouth. I instinctively sucked it in and she let out a low moan. Meanwhile she continued to use three of my fingers as a dildo to rub her hot wet pussy. My dick was aching. After letting me suck her nipple for a few seconds she backed off and whispered, "Have you ever been with a girl?" I shook my head no. She whispered, "Then let me teach you what they like." She leaned down and her lips met mine, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest as she snaked her tongue between my lips and gave me my first ever French kiss. She pulled back and told me to tongue her mouth. She again lowered her mouth to mine and I stuck my tongue in her mouth. She sucked on it and played with it with her own tongue.

I noticed her hand was no longer manipulating my hand in her pussy. Instead I felt it caressing my thigh and creeping higher and higher. I could not believe this was happening. Suddenly, I worried. Where was my uncle? I broke our kiss and whispered, "What about uncle Harry?" She whispered back. "Don't worry, he falls right to sleep after we fuck. He won't wake up until morning." I still couldn't believe all this was happening. And I wondered just how far she would go. The next thing I felt was her hand on my little dick. She whispered, "Didn't you come yet?" I nodded and she smiled. "Seems like you are ready for more." I smiled back. I felt her lightly stroking my again rock hard dick. I was a little embarrassed because I knew how small I was compared to uncle Harry. She didn't seem to mind.

After stroking me for a few second she whispered, "How would you like me to suck your nice little dick?" I just nodded dumbly. She said, "First you have to do something for me." I said "Sure, anything." She smiled and started to lie down next to me. "I want you to lick my pussy like a good boy. That is something else girls like." I was up for anything at this point and eagerly moved down the bed. She spread her legs and motioned me to climb between them until she could grab my head. She immediately steered my mouth to her pussy. It smelled really good. She told me to kiss it. Eager to please I kissed her pussy lips, she reached down and spread her lips with her fingers. "Tongue me." I stuck my tongue out and tentatively licked between her spread pussy lips. She was very wet. Before I could do much more she had grabbed my head and pulled it in tight to her pussy. I could barely get a breath. She hissed..."lick your aunties pussy you nasty boy." I licked deep into her pussy. As I did she pushed and I felt a creamy substance moving onto my tongue. "That's it suck uncle Harry's come out of my pussy." I didn't care that it was his come I just wanted to please her and get a breath of air. I sucked and licked as the juices flowed from her pussy. I eagerly swallowed the juices. After what seemed an eternity she loosened her grip on my head so I could get a breath.

"Now I want you to find my clit with that soft tongue of yours and lightly flick it until I come." She once again guided my head to where she wanted it. I found her nub and proceeded to flick it lightly with my tongue just as she ordered. She continued to control my head with her hands as she ground her pussy and clit into my mouth. Suddenly she was moaning loudly "oooo I am gonna come ... suck out my juice." Then I felt another surge of juices coming out of her pussy and I eagerly drank them down. As she came she held my head tightly to her pussy.

Finally she released my head and told me to come up to her. I moved up the bed and she pulled me into her arms. I couldn't believe I was laying next a full grown beautiful woman, my aunt no less. She told me what a good boy I was being and how the girls would love my pussy eating skills. We kissed again this time I didn't need any prompting as I probed her mouth with my tongue. She enthusiastically sucked my tongue and lips, tasting her own juices. Her hand once again worked its way down my body until she was lightly stroking my still hard naked cock. "Now it's your turn" she whispered with a smile. Within a second I felt her mouth engulf my little dick as she started to suck it and play with my balls. I groaned loudly she raised her head and told me not to try to hold back. I couldn't have even if I wanted to. After just a few minutes I could again feel my balls tightening as I prepared to come. She sensed this too and sucked me deeply and used her tongue to stroke my little dick. Suddenly I felt my come spraying out as she allowed me to come in her mouth. As my dick softened I felt her move up my body. Her lips lowered onto my lips and as I prepared to stick my tongue in her mouth I felt her hands holding my face tightly. She opened her mouth and released my come into my mouth. I couldn't escape her grip so I had no choice but to accept my own come into my mouth. She pulled back and before I could spit it out. She looked me in the eye and ordered me to swallow. I did. I was surprised that it actually didn't taste that bad. As my aunt lay back down beside me she turned and said "Oh by the way. Happy Birthday." I glanced at the bedside clock. Sure enough it was 1 AM. I was 13.

Suddenly the room was bright as day as the overhead light went on and I saw my uncle standing in the doorway, "What the hell is going on here?" he shouted. I thought I was dead for sure. My aunt jumped out of bed and ran to him saying, "Harry, I am so sorry please don't be mad at Tommy it wasn't his fault. I'll explain everything." She grabbed my uncle by the arm and started trying to drag him out into the hallway. He glared at me, there was no way she would be able to hold him back if he decided to come after me. Reluctantly he seemed to follow her out of my room and I could him berating her as they went back down the hall to their room. I got up and quickly turned off the light and climbed back into bed. I could hear them talking back and forth down the hall but I couldn't make out what they were saying. After what seemed like hours but was actually only about 15 minutes the house fell silent. I slept fitfully wondering what the next day would bring.

When I woke up to get ready for school my uncle had already left for work. My aunt came into the kitchen as I was eating breakfast. "Tommy, you can never tell anyone what happened last night. Your uncle is still very upset but I worked out a deal that will keep him happy. Just make sure you are nice to him and don't make any trouble for him for the next few days and it should all blow over."

That night during dinner my parents called to wish me a Happy Birthday. My mom asked if everything was going okay for me at my aunt and uncle's house. I told her everything was fine. I had a sense that she still seemed uneasy about me staying there. Did she know her sister-in-law had a thing for boys? Well I sure wasn't going to tell her.

My uncle had his bowling league that night so my aunt and I settled down to watch some T.V. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her as she lay back on the couch in a tank top and shorts. She wasn't wearing a bra so I could clearly see her nipples. I could remember them in my mouth the night before. My teenage hormones were going nuts and I could feel my dick getting hard as I kept sneaking peeks at her. She seemed not to notice me for a while. But then she caught me staring at her boobs. "You liked those last night?" I nodded. "Would you like to practice your pussy eating?" "What about uncle Harry?" I asked. "He won't be back from bowling for another three hours. Come on."

Without waiting for a reply she started walking up the stairs removing her blouse as she did. I didn't even think before I was following her like a puppy. I followed her into their room and watched as she removed her shorts and panties. "Get undressed." It was an order not a request. I quickly shed my clothes and my little dick was pointing straight out. She ignored it and laid down on her back with her head propped up on the pillows. "Come eat aunt Sue's pussy like a good boy." I immediately crawled between her thighs on my hands and knees as she spread them and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. She looked even better in the light. I could see the inside of her pink pussy and it was already starting to get wet. "Lick it like I taught you. Make me come, then swallow my juices." I didn't need to be told twice. I immediately started to lap at her pussy with my tongue. As I licked, I could look up her body. I watched as she pinched her hard nipples. She ground her hips into my face as she moaned loudly. In only minutes I felt her juices start to flow into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed and gently licked as she came down from her orgasm.

"Okay Tommy, I am going to teach you another thing that girls like." She moved onto her hands and knees and spread her legs. Was she going to let me fuck her? "Girls like their asses licked." Huh? "You heard me. Use your tongue to lick my asshole the same way you did my pussy." Who was I to question her? She is a woman so she would know what girls like. Maybe if I did a good job licking her ass she would let me fuck her. I leaned in and stated to lick around her asshole. Thank goodness she was clean back there. She hissed "Put your tongue in my ass you nasty little boy." I pointed my tongue directly at her asshole and pushed it in. She sighed and pushed her ass back against my face. "Deeper!" I strained to push my tongue deeper into her ass. I could feel my dick throbbing between my legs. As I continued to tongue her ass I noticed it was loosening up. I was able to get a little deeper each time. I saw her hand reach between her legs and start to finger fuck herself. "Now alternate between my pussy and ass." I did as she ordered. Licking the length of her pussy and then poking my tongue into her hot asshole. After about five minutes she once again came, letting loose a gush of liquid that I drank down like it was my favorite drink.

She rolled back over and ordered me to lay down. She immediately moved down to engulf my hard cock in her mouth. Unlike last night she was lightly licking and caressing and not sucking hard. It felt so good that I knew I would not last long. The next thing I knew I felt her finger push into my ass. "Owww!" "Relax you're going to like this." She continued to work her finger into my ass. I think I must have lost my hard on. She spun around so she was on top of me and lowered her pussy down to my face. I instinctively started to lick her pussy as she continued to fuck my ass with her finger. I actually started to relax and I felt her start to insert a second finger. This time it was slick as if she had used some lotion. As she worked the second finger into my tight ass I felt my cock getting hard again. It was hard concentrating on my cock with a pussy grinding on my tongue and two fingers up my ass. Occasionally she would suck my cock into her mouth for a second but it was obvious she was not trying to make me come. I continued to lick and suck her pussy lips and clit and finally she tensed up and released her juices into my waiting mouth. Just as she came she roughly jammed a third finger up my ass causing my hips to rear up from the bed. She muffled my screams with her pussy as she started to roughly fuck my ass with her fingers. This was getting out of control but I couldn't buck her off of me. Suddenly her fingers left my ass and she sat upright on my face. "If you want to breath again you will calm down and let me have my way with you!" I tried to respond with a muffled okay and a nod of the head. She apparently sensed my agreement and lifted herself off my face. I breathed in deeply. My ass was still hurting a little bit but not as much as it had.

"So would you like to stick your dick into me and come?" she asked calmly. Despite how crazy things seemed to be getting I was still a teenager with raging hormones and of course I wanted to get my first piece of pussy. I nodded. "Tell me!" she ordered. "yes" I said. "Yes, what?" "Yes, I want to fuck you and come." She smiled, "Good, but first I am going to fuck you. You need to know how it feels so you can do it right for the girl." I didn't understand what she meant. Was she going to mount me like she had uncle Harry? How was that going to show me how a girl felt when she was being fucked?

"Get on your hands and knees!" again it was a command and not a request. I immediately got on my hands and knees. What the heck was she doing? She went to her dresser drawer and took out a belt contraption and a piece of rubber that looked like a cock. I watched as she placed the rubber into the belt contraption and put it on. Now she looked like a woman with a dick. I started to understand what she meant. I looked over my shoulder "you don't mean..." "Oh yes, you need to know what it feels like to be someone's bitch before you can have your own bitch." I was frozen in place as I watched her grab a bottle of oil and lube up that piece of rubber. It was longer than my dick easily by a couple inches.

"Okay Tommy, I am going to make you my bitch so you'll know how I feel when your uncle Harry fucks me with his big dick. Are you ready?" I wanted to say no but I knew I would do whatever she wanted if it meant I could fuck her. She moved up behind me on the bed. "Put your head down on the pillow, arch your back and spread your ass cheeks." I immediately followed her orders wondering what I looked like, a 13 year-old boy on his hands and knees in front of a woman wearing a dick. "This will go a lot easier on you if you relax." She said this as she popped the head of the rubber cock into my tight ass. I screamed out "OWWWW STOP!" as I moved my ass forward to escape the intrusion. Her only reply was to drive forward impaling my ass with the hard rubber dick as she ground me into the bed. I could feel tears streaming down my face as my ass was filled with a burning sensation. She hushed me with a whisper "There now Tommy, it's all in. Relax and it will feel better in a minute." I tried to relax. She patiently waited, resting her weight on my back as my tight ass adjusted to the new filling of being filled with a rubber dick.

After a couple minutes she said "Okay, are you ready to be my bitch?" "Yes, ma'am." "Good boy, it's time to get fucked. Now as I pull back I want you to get back on your hands and knees without letting the dildo out of your ass." She started to pull back and my ass followed her up until I was once again on my hands and knees. "Now spread your cheeks." With tears still streaming down my face I reached back and spread my ass cheeks. "Good boy, now let's fuck." I felt the dildo slowly pull about halfway out my ass before she slowly pushed it back in filling my ass once again. Surprisingly, the pain was starting to subside as my ass was adjusting to the strange feeling of having something pushed into it. She continued to slowly stroke in and out of my ass and then I felt her reach around and wrap her hand around my dick. "Awww, Tommy, you are soft. Are you going girly on me? Maybe, you won't be able to fuck me and you want to just be a girl?" I shook my head. She placed both of her hands on my hips and said "Okay Tommy, now that you are loosened up I am going to show you how real fucking is done." I felt the rubber dick in my ass being pulled out until just the tip remained inside my ass and in one quick thrust she shoved it back up my ass driving my breath from my lungs. Somehow I managed to stay upright and not fall onto my stomach. She once again pulled nearly all the way out and again drove the full length back into my ass. I felt a fluttering in my stomach. Was I actually starting to enjoy being fucked in the ass? For the next ten minutes my aunt drove her rubber cock in and out of my ass using deep hard strokes. Each stroke felt better and better to me. I looked under my body and noticed that my cock was soft but the feeling I had on my insides was the same feeling I got when I was getting ready to come. What was happening to me?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.