An Inappropriate Romance - Cover

An Inappropriate Romance

by Jenny Anderson

Copyright© 2011 by Jenny Anderson

Romantic Sex Story: In love with my wife, but with a love life that left much to be desired due to her commitment to her job. Then a young married woman takes an interest in me. So begins a romance that should not have happened. Regrets? I have none.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Safe Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

With our teenage girls less demanding on her time, Reb began working in a nursing home. The fact that she worked a permanent afternoon shift worked out well. The kids went to and from school by bus. Reb leaving for work after lunch. I fed the kids their evening meal, making sure they did their homework. Reb returning home at eleven.

Life really was good.

After four years of this life, I began to tire of continually hearing about the sickness she had to cope with. I'd been supportive for years, but now it had become boring. Her workload had increased to a point were she was completely stuffed when she got home, and even on her days off, all she could do was talk about the job. Any intimacy between the two of us now a thing of the past.

Now, life wasn't so good now.

Both of our girls had horses, and through them, I met Susan.

She was in her final stage of pregnancy, her belly rounded, and her breasts full. I was smitten; I adored pregnant women. Full of new life and proud of it.

We engaged in the usual small talk about horses, all the time my eyes drinking in the wonderful sights of her body, and I must admit I was turned on. As her time came closer, I saw less of her, then not at all. I assumed she'd had her baby and that was keeping her busy.

The business I was in had been good to us and we built a new house. Who should be living across the road but Susan and her husband Colin? Susan and I knew each other of course through the horses, it wasn't long before Reb met Colin, and the four of us quickly become friends. The kids and Susan spent a lot of time together having the horses in common, and Colin and I did a bit of fishing together.

Life was looking up again.

One evening, with Reb at work, Susan dropped in. "If you're not doing anything after tea, why not come over and have a few drinks."

"That would be nice. The kids can look after themselves for a while. It gets lonely after they've gone to bed."

Seeing her again, this time without her husband, stirred up all the old feelings I'd had while she'd been pregnant. It would be nice to spend some time with her again.

With tea out of the way, I walked over the road. The first thing I noticed was that Colin wasn't home, I didn't give it a second thought, he was often home late. I knocked at the door and Susan let me in.

"Colin not home yet," I asked.

"No he's away in the bush, he won't be home until after eleven," she informed me, "there's only my sister and I here, and the kids are in bed."

The three of us sat and had a few drinks, and the more we had, the closer Susan got. As we laughed and joked, she leant on me, and as if by accident rubbed her breasts on my arm. I was surprised, and immediately aroused. Not for a moment did I think she would fool around with someone my age.

The joking had become sexual. Susan had wrapped her arms around one of mine and was deliberately pressing it to her breasts. It felt strange with her sister watching, and I must admit, I was a little confused.

Susan felt my awkwardness. "Don't worry, Deb keeps anything she sees to herself. We're good sisters with stuff like this."

The next thing I found her hand on my inner thigh, gently scratching it with her nails. That simple action stirred feelings I hadn't felt for years. Then Deb went to the loo, leaving us alone. Without thinking, Susan and I were at each other. Mouths open, bodies pressing together, tongues fighting in each other's mouth, as my hand pressed firmly into the yielding flesh of her breasts, her hand busy between my legs. At the same time, we noticed Debby standing at the door, watching us, a smile on her face. I went to pull away but Susan pulled me back, not wanting to let go.

"Don't panic, she won't say anything."

Then the words that were music to my ears. "I want you," she whispered.

"I can think of nothing I'd like to do more, but we haven't time."

We wanted each other, but with our partners due home in less than half an hour, we untangled, and after tidying ourselves, I headed for the door. Susan came with me, and as we stood on the veranda, we were in each other's arms again.

I didn't want this to end. "You know we could have all tomorrow afternoon if you still wanted to play."

She seemed eager. "Where could we go?"

"Well we could always go over to our block and see the horses, there's a lovely tack room we could use."

"I've never been there? What is it like? Does anyone go there?"

"We're the only ones, it's at the end of a no through road, and no one goes that far down," I assured her.

I kissed her goodnight and walked across the road, my mind in turmoil.

While I sat waiting for Reb, my mind went back over the happenings of the night. Here was a willing young lady who had obviously been giving me as much thought as I'd given her. Someone who wanted nothing more from me than a quick sexual romp. Nothing wrong with that. We'd jump each other a few times then stop, our partners none the wiser. No harm done. Our carnal appetites satisfied.

The following day, Reb and I had lunch together, then the moment she left for work, I went to prepare a love nest.

At such short notice, our love nest would have to be bales of hay with a blanket over them, firm but it would do for now. I'd just finished when I heard Susan's car pull up. I was shaking from the rush of adrenaline I experienced. She walked in and we were on each other instantly, no preamble, no hello, it was as though the hour we'd been apart didn't exist as we picked up where we'd left off the previous night. My hands now free to wander over her body as we kissed.

"This looks great," she said as she saw what I had done.

I lay with her, and we were at each other again, my hand going under her skirt, removing her panties. I kissed her single-mindedly, as I groped her breasts and tried to undo her flimsy top. Eventually it opened, and that left only her bra to get rid of. It was one of the front opening types, and offered little resistance to my practiced fingers. My mouth left hers and went straight to her wonderful breasts, licking and suckling her pert nipples. She seemed to like me suckling as though I was nursing. To my surprise, she still had milk. Something that pleased us both.

Susan was the perfect lover. She could tell in a moment when I was getting too close, and she'd slow her movements, allowing me to cool. Then we'd start again.

After three hours of the most beautiful sex, and with my girls due home from school, we dressed. Although the bedding had left a bit to be desired, the afternoon had been fantastic.

I arrived home just as the kids got off the school bus, and we went inside watching tele until teatime. When they'd finished, they did their homework, watched the box for a while, and then went to bed. All the time my mind was on Susan and the fun we'd had, and were to have again tomorrow, luck being with us.

I still had an hour before Reb was due home; I spent that time planning tomorrow's encounter. The hour went quickly, and she drove in on time.

We showered and went to bed. I kissed her goodnight ready for sleep. She had other ideas though as her hand began coaxing me to life. This was a surprise; she usually kept right away from me on the nights she worked. I responded quickly, and was surprised to find she was more than ready for me. If she were like this more often I wouldn't need a girlfriend. Would I?

After a wonderful night, Reb and I spent a relaxed morning, she pottering around the house doing the never-ending chores. Me looking after the business side of things. A quiet lunch together, then she left for work. I left at the same time to go to the block, I needed to check horses, and if I were lucky, Susan would come to visit. With the horses done, I made the back of the pickup more comfortable, the sides and the canopy would give us all the privacy we would need. I was in the shed when I heard her car pull up, and immediately my heart rate doubled.

"Would you like to get in the Ford, we might be able to have a little more comfort in there," I suggested as she walked in to join me.

"But I'd like us to be able lie down," Susan said as she kissed me.

"Come and have a look at what I've done," I said.

We climbed in, and straight away, she looked at the seat, trying to think how we were going to be able to fool around properly.

"Look in the back."

"Oh, that looks better," she said as she saw the comforts I'd added, "looks as though you've thought of everything, matrices, blankets, and you even thought of pillows. You really have been a busy boy."

We sat quietly and had a couple of drinks. With us relaxed, it was time to climbed into the back and begin our fun. Within seconds, we were naked. Our hands found each other's genitals, and we began a slow tease.

I wanted more of her breast milk, so I settled down to some serious feeding. Sure enough, my mouth was soon swimming with the lovely stuff. I was having the time of my life. Susan obviously enjoyed what I was doing, her lower region began to squirm the moment I started.

With her breasts dry, it was time now to concentrate on the rest of her. I had learnt the day before; the thought of me ejaculating in her, was enough to take her with me. At first, I thought she was feigning, but as it turned out, she was for real. It didn't matter what position we were in, as soon as she thought I was about to blow, she was off. Something the deviate in me put to good use from time to time, always leaving her exhausted.

Our second afternoon was ending, time to dress. It was Friday, which meant we wouldn't be together over the weekend. With our respective spouses' home, it would be impossible to sneak away, and to make matters worse, mine didn't work on Mondays.

Tuesday seemed a long way off.

On Saturday night Colin, invited us over for a game of cards. I thought it might be a little awkward sitting opposite the girl I'd been playing with for the last two days. Her husband sitting next to me at the table, but it wasn't funnily enough. I felt no guilt at all.

We had a few drinks and a talk about the week's activities, and then settled in for a night of cards. We played until ten thirty, and then had a break for coffee and a few more drinks, and by the time we started the cards again, we were all merry.

Susan and I so merry, we began a little game of our own under the table that involved our toes

We were playing cards with our respective partners, but our minds weren't on that game, we had a much better game to play. Then I got the great idea of trying to make her orgasm while we were sitting there. Concentrating on her clit, my big toe worked her to perfection. Both games went on, the cards were boring, but the others were enjoying themselves, and we needed that game, to cover our little game. My toe seemed to be doing its job, Susan had a far away look on her face, and so I upped the tempo. Soon she was orgasming, her face giving nothing away, but she was sure having a good one. Another coffee and it was time to go home. As wifey and I walked across the road we had our arms around each other. She seemed to be sexy again.

When we got into bed, she was on me straight away. Bloody hell, this was a surprise, she was never like this. There was no way she could possibly know what I'd been up to, but lately something had turned her on. I was as sexy as hell after what Susan and I'd been up to not half an hour ago, so lucky wifey was about to get what Susan wanted.

The night turned out to be fantastic. We did things we'd never done before, taking our lovemaking to new heights.

Sunday and Monday went slowly. Eventually Tuesday afternoon arrived. Susan and I arrived at the property at the same time, she hopped in with me and we drove to the quiet place we'd used previously. Again a couple of drinks, then into the back, our clothes coming off as we went.

I ran my eyes over her, she was a beautiful sight, (yes I know I've said that before, but she was), rounded breasts, and nice flat belly even after the kids she'd had, firm thighs and legs and a lovely neat pussy. Looking at her, I must admit I felt a little second hand.

We lay in each other's arms, no hurry now. The sex would come when we were ready. The problem was, in such a short space of time, we had formed a bond, and that was a worry. We weren't supposed to become emotionally involved, we were just supposed to have sex with each other.

Another four days of the most exquisite sex and it was the weekend again. I was at my wits end about where Susan and I could go with little chance of being caught, I had to admit I did feel vulnerable out in the paddock. So, while Reb was out with the girls, I went for a drive, looking for a safe place for us to continue our meetings. I drove around for a while and eventually found a small track that didn't seem to go anywhere, and almost at the end there was a small clearing, just enough room to turn a car around. This seemed perfect, I sat there for a while and didn't see another vehicle, and I didn't expect to, but wanted to be sure.

Over the weekend we went over to see Colin and Susan, we sat and had a couple of beers with them, I was waiting for a chance to tell her about what I'd found.

"I think I've found the perfect hideout for us," I told her the first chance I got.

"Where is it," she asked.

When I told her, she knew the lane I was talking about, although she said she'd never been down it to see what was down there.

"I sat there for over an hour, and didn't see any other vehicles, there's no reason for there to be, and it doesn't even go to a farm gate. So I think it will be perfect."

"Sounds great, I'll meet you there at the usual time, shall I?"

"Yep, but we'll have to leave a little earlier to get the kids, that's the only problem."

At that moment Colin re-joined us, putting paid to any further discussion on the subject. Reb and I left Susan and Colin's place quite early. For a change, we were on our own for the night. The kids were sleeping over at their friend's place. It had been such a long time since we'd been on our own, we didn't know what we were going to do. Although, I must admit she had been surprising me lately. We sat and watched tele for a while, both of us bored out of our minds. I don't know what it was, but since I'd been seeing Susan, Reb had been more attentive. I was still very much in love with her, and didn't want to do anything that would hurt her.

The problem was I was falling in love with Susan. I was now in love with both the women in my life.

We were watching tele as I said. Reb got up and said she was going to have a shower. Nothing unusual about that. She'd have her shower then go to bed, leaving me to my own devices. She'd been gone for about twenty minutes, and I thought she'd gone to bed. When unexpectedly, she walked back into the lounge, stark naked, parading her wares in front of me. I bloody near had a heart attack from the shock. She wanted to play did she?

"Well, well, well is there something I can do for you little girl," I asked as she continued parading.

"Oh, I think you might think of something," she said, bending forward to touch her toes, her back to me, her neat cunt and butt exposed to me.

I needed a shower, and probably had one of the quickest in history. The moment I'd dried myself, I walked back out to her, as naked as she was. She stood as I walked in and came towards me, obviously in heat. This was a complete change in her attitude. She'd never acted like this in all our years of marriage.

After the wonderful night Reb and I spent together, I felt guilty about seeing Susan again, but by the time Tuesday arrived, I was lusting for her again.

As I approached our new parking spot, I saw Susan's car in the rear view mirror; I slowed, allowing her to catch up, and by the time I turned off the main road, she was close behind me.

We followed the tree-lined lane until we arrived at the clearing I'd chosen. We parked and Susan joined me. She said the place was perfect and threw herself into my arms, planting one of the sexiest kisses on me she'd ever done.

We parted and opened a couple of beers, just sitting and chatting about the things we'd been doing since we'd last been together, my arm around her, her free hand fooling in my crotch. At this stage of our affair, the very act of being together was enough to set our juices flowing; even holding hands constituted foreplay.

Weeks turned into months and we continued, becoming more brazen with our affair. I can't speak about Colin, but wifey wasn't getting as much nooky as she was used to getting, I tried hard but was having trouble. Fortunately, she put it down to working hard in the business, which I was of course. I had to work twice as hard so I could have my four afternoons a week with Susan.

Susan and I had been trying to get some extra time to ourselves, we wanted to spend a night together, but that was hard to organize. I'd been having to spend nights away on business, but Susan wasn't able to get away to be with me, mores the pity.

One afternoon we were having our usual way with each other when unexpected she said, "I'm going out to stay with mum and dad for a few days."

"Oh, when are you doing that," I asked, my heart sinking.

"Tomorrow afternoon," she replied, "why?"

"I'm going to miss you, that's all," I said as I cuddled her.

"Why don't you come with me," she asked. "Mum and dad know about you. They'd make you welcome."

To say I was shocked was the under statement of the decade. "You've told them about us?" I eventually stammered.

Susan grinned. "Ages ago, they've been dying to meet you,"

Well this was interesting, the sister knew, now mum and dad knew, and they wanted to meet me. All very curious, but what the hell, if they were okay with it, then why shouldn't I be, besides it was going to be the best chance we would have to be alone for a night.

Colin didn't get on with Susan's mum and dad, so there was no chance he'd drop in unexpectedly, so everything looked good.

"Okay, I'm game. You're sure your folks are going to be alright with this?" I couldn't help asking again.

When wifey came home from work that night, I told her that I was going to have to go bush for a day or so, quoting on jobs, and as she had come to expect this could keep me away for a night or two. It seemed that when we went into an area to work, a lot of extra work sprang from it. This was all quite normal, so there was no reason for her to question me. Luckily, it was Friday and she didn't have to work for the next couple of days, so she'd be able to mind the kids.

Susan had given me the address and a time to meet her, she'd be waiting out the front of the house, and so I wouldn't have to walk in on my own. I had to admit this was going to be different.

As arranged, Susan was there to meet me.

"You know I told you Deb lives in a caravan in the back yard. Well bless her, she's offered it to us for the night. Now we won't have to watch what we get up to," Susan informed me as we walked inside.

The decisive moment had arrived. Now there was no turning back. As we went into the kitchen, there was mum and dad.

Once all the 'howdy do's' and 'how are ya's, ' were out of the way, mom asked me if I'd like a coffee.

"I'd love one, thank you," I said as Snow invited me to sit with him.

Strange as it was, Snow and I got on well right from the start, and by the time the coffee turned up, we were getting on like old mates. Susan sitting to the side smiling to herself. What an interesting family, and nice as well.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.