Love's True Obsession... - Cover

Love's True Obsession...

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A woman & man meet in a computer store, fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Tear Jerker   Light Bond   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

They opened the card that was attached to the gift. It was from Ariel's parents. They opened the package to find a large picture frame full of family photos, with an empty spot for their wedding photo. "We can hang this on the wall above the couch, honey." Jack said as he sat the frame on the chair. She nodded and wrote the gift in the notebook. Jack got the next gift, which was from his parents. It was a wedding album. Ariel flipped through the pages and noticed that all the guests from the wedding and reception had signed it and some had left little notes too. Jack saw it and said, "That must have been why my mom was getting everyone at the reception into groups around one of the tables. She is so sneaky! She must have gotten everyone to sign it, then took it to one of the other rooms to wrap it and sneak it into the gift pile as they were loaded into the car."

They opened the other gifts, which were a toaster oven, satin bed sheets, an Amish Quilt, gift certificates for several restaurants and other businesses around town, a pair of red terrycloth bathrobes with their names on them, bathroom towels, scented candle & potpourri sets, bride and groom coffee mugs with coffee samples, a basket of baked goods & candy, a bunch of cards and a total of $655 in cash, which would be put right into the bank into their savings account. Ariel wrote out the Thank You cards after they put away the gifts. Jack addressed the envelopes while Ariel wrote out the cards, then he stamped them. When the cards were all done, he took the stamped ones out to the mailbox at the end of the driveway for the mailman to pick up the next morning.

When Jack came back inside, Ariel was laying on the floor on her tummy playing with the puppy, the shirt she was wearing sliding up and baring her buns to his hungry gaze. She was wearing a pair of pink satin & lace panties, which were mostly transparent so he could see the valley between the twin halves of her rear. He felt a rush of desire course through his body and a tightening in his loins. He got down on the floor beside her and started kissing her neck playfully. She giggled and said, "Jack, what are you doing? We just made love an hour and a half ago, silly man! You have to wait until tonight at the hotel to do it again, my love." Jack made a whiney sound, like the puppy does, and Precious came over to him and licked his face. They both laughed.

"Well baby, I think we should go upstairs and start packing for the honeymoon. We'll be gone for 2 nights and 2 days, and I've asked Mr. Williams to come out every day and take care of the horses, cat and dog for us while we're gone." Jack said as he got up from the floor, pulling Ariel up with him. He pulled her close in a big hug and kissed her deeply.

"Ok Jack, that's fine. Mr. Williams is a good man and will take good care of our animals for us." she said after he broke the kiss. They went upstairs and Ariel pulled the suitcase from under the bed. Jack took it and placed it on the bed, opened it and was surprised at what he saw in there. Ariel saw the contents too, and blushed.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here, baby?" he asked her. She looked into the suitcase and saw some of her old sex toys: 3 dildos, 4 pair of fuzzy handcuffs with keys, several long silk scarves, 2 black sequined blindfolds, a riding crop, a small whip, a wooden paddle, and several bottles of scented and flavored massage oils.

Ariel looked at him, her face flaming with embarrassment yet her eyes twinkling with mischief, and said, "Oh nothing much baby, just a few toys that I thought we might be able to use on the honeymoon, if you want to, that is."

He laughed, a deep throaty desire-filled laugh, and said, "That really sounds like a lot of fun, baby! Now get our clothes and I'll put them in on top of these fun playthings."

Ariel took her red silk teddy with the matching robe and panties from the drawer, handing them to Jack, who placed them in the suitcase along with other clothes: a dress, stockings, bras, panties, socks, a pair of Jeans, a t-shirt, a pair of shoes to go with the dress, and his clothes: jeans, t-shirts, a pair of dress pants and a dress shirt, socks and underwear, and his dress shoes. She also gave him her hairbrush and a small pouch with her hair accessories and jewelry in it. Jack closed the suitcase and carried it downstairs. Ariel went in the bathroom, grabbed their shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste, deodorant, her make-up bag, her perfume and Jack's cologne, placing all those items into a small travel bag. She took that bag out and put it in the kitchen with the suitcase.

Ariel went back upstairs and got dressed, sliding on a pair of white silk stockings, her white lace garter belt to hold them up, white lace panties and bra, and a dark blue dress with short puffed sleeves and a tight heart-shaped bodice that partially exposed the tops of her lush breasts. The skirt of the dress ended at half way down her calves, about six inches below her knees. She took a blue pair of high heels from the closet, put them on and went downstairs carrying Jack's clothes down to him. He saw her and said, "Wow baby! You look magnificent! That dress looks great on you, love! I cant wait to take it off of you tonight!" he said with a wink as she gave him his clothes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.