The Secret Meeting - Cover

The Secret Meeting

by snowbunny32

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

True Story Sex Story: A woman meets an online lover in person for an erotic encounter at his cabin.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   BBW   Big Breasts   .

Allie was a good-looking, fun-loving, full-figured woman. She was average height, at 5' 3" tall and was 200 lbs. She was married to a man for almost 15 years. He was a real jerk and was always yelling at Allie about things that he could do himself that he wanted her to do for him. She was always being bossed around and it was making her angry. She was also sexually frustrated because her husband practically ignored her in the bedroom. She was talking to her friend George online one day and he told her about this one site online that she should check out. She went on the site, filled out a profile and put her picture on it. She hoped the site would help end her frustration.

A couple days after she completed the profile on the site, she received her first message from a man who wanted to chat with her. She replied to the email he sent and they began chatting on the instant messenger. They chatted for a couple of weeks before finally setting up a time and place to meet discreetly. They agreed to meet for coffee at the local McDonald's on a Friday morning after Allie took her kids to school, while her husband was at work. She dressed carefully, pulling on a white t-shirt over her white lace bra, and white thong panties under her tight black denim jeans and her sneakers. She brushed her long blond hair until it shone like chocolate silk falling down past her waist. She applied only a little bit of make-up, some light blue eyeshadow and a pale pink lipstick.

She dropped off the kids then went on to the McDonald's restaurant. She went inside, ordered coffee and an Egg McMuffin and hash browns, then looked around to see if he was there yet. She didn't see him so when she received her order, she went to the booth in the corner by the window and sat down to eat. She was watching out the window for a black Dodge truck, which is what he said he'd be driving. She was very nervous about meeting him and a bit scared that someone she knew would see her here. She was just picking up her coffee when she glanced out the window and saw that truck pull into the parking lot right by the window where she was sitting. He was sitting there watching her and smiling. She smiled back and waved him to come inside.

He got out of the truck with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and came inside. She never took her eyes off him as he strolled right to her table and gave her the flowers. She thanked him and he went to the counter to order his breakfast. She lifted the flowers to her nose and inhaled deeply of their sweet fragrance. There were daisies and carnations surrounding a single red rose with some babies breath and leafy green fronds too. She looked up to see him coming toward her with a tray in his hands. He sat across from her and smiled, then said, "Hi Allie. I'm Carl. It's nice to finally meet you." She agreed and took a sip of her coffee. She sat there looking at him and thought he was the most handsome man she'd seen in a long time.

He was well built and muscular but not too big. His hair was jet black and shoulder length but there was a stubborn lock of hair that kept falling across his forehead. Her hand itched to reach over the table and push it back for him, but she resisted that urge. His eyes held her captive with their icy blue coloring, like a summer sky. He had a firm straight nose and full lips that were teasing her with their sensuality. He had a little dimple in his right cheek when he smiled at her and his teeth were bright white and straight. She noticed his hands were work-roughened and callused but she didn't mind that. All she could think of was feeling his hands moving over her naked skin.

He smiled at her and asked, "Are you ok, Allie? You seem to be breathing a little hard and your skin is flushed."

She looked at him, wide-eyed with surprise at being caught daydreaming about him that way, and said after clearing her throat, "Yeah Carl, I'm fine. Just surprised at how handsome you are in person. Your pics don't do you justice. How's your breakfast?"

He said, "My breakfast is fine, but you are much finer. Your skin looks like roses when you blush, and your eyes are like a pair of emeralds sparkling in the sun. I know what you are thinking about, Allie. It's quite evident just by looking at your shirt." He chuckled when she quickly looked down at her shirt to see that even through her bra, her nipples were poking out against the 2 thin layers of fabric. She blushed a deeper shade of red and quickly crossed her arms over her chest.

Carl reached over and took her hands in his, his fingers brushing against the fullness of her chest as he removed her arms from their resting spot. He gently clasped her hands in his and said, "Allie, don't cover them up. I like it that just looking at me gets you aroused like that. What do you say we finish eating and go for a drive? I know a nice little quiet place where we can hang out and get to know one another, if you want to."

She smiled and said, "I'd like that, but what about my car?"

He smiled and said, "Let's leave it here, just lock it up and I can drop you back off here when you're ready to go home later." She nodded and agreed. They finished eating and threw away their trash.

They left the restaurant and walked to her car so she could lock it up and turn on the alarm, then they went to his truck. He opened the passenger side door for her and helped her in. It was a big truck so she needed his help climbing in. He closed the door and went around to the driver side while she fastened her seatbelt. Carl got in and he started the truck. They left the parking lot and drove out of town. About 15 minutes later, he turned onto a dirt road going into the woods. About a mile or so into the woods, he turned right, into a driveway leading to a small cabin. There was smoke coming from the chimney and an old hound dog relaxing on the front porch beside a rocking chair. She looked at him and smiled, asking, "Is this your place?" He nodded and parked the truck by the small barn on the left side of the lot.

They got out and he was greeted by the dog, who didn't bark, but did wag its tail and whine a greeting. Carl told her the dog was named Butch and that the dog was friendly. She hesitated, then gently patted the dog on the head. Butch licked her hand in greeting. Carl took Allie's hand and led her inside the cabin. It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the dimness after being out in the sunlight. Once her eyes focused, she looked around the cabin.

They were standing in the main room, which appeared to be the kitchen, dining and livingroom all in one large room. Three doors led off the main room, two to the back of the cabin, and one to the left. Carl went to the fireplace and tossed in a log onto the low burning flames. Allie noticed that there was a black bear skin spread out on the floor in front of the hearth.

There was a brown sofa against the wall to the right of the door with an old hand-made coffee table in front of it. In the corner at the far end of the sofa was an end table that had a lamp and a few magazines on it. There were two recliner chairs with a table between them along the right side wall of the cabin beneath a large window. There was also a set of shelves which held his television and stereo equipment by the chairs. In the far corner by the recliners sat another table with a large bird cage on it. Allie walked over to the cage to see an African Gray Congo Parrot inside. She laughed when the bird said, "Hello." in its squawky voice. She said hello back to the bird and Carl said, "That's Cosmo. He was a gift from my parents a few years ago and he's spoiled rotten. Hahaha!"

Allie smiled and said, "I also have a pet bird. It's a white female cockatiel named Pearl. She doesn't talk though, just whistles a lot."

Carl took her hand and pulled her close to him, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead as she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. He released her and she continued looking around the cabin. To the left of the door was a counter top and the cooking stove and the refrigerator in the corner. On the far left wall was a door, partially open so she could tell that it was the bathroom, then there was another counter top and the sink. His coffee pot and toaster and a microwave were on the counter on the other side of the sink. The wall along the far wall opposite the door had the dining table and 2 doorways, and the fireplace between the doors.

Carl said, "Those doors lead to my bedroom and my office/guestroom. My bedroom has a queen-size waterbed, babe." This last he added with a wink and a chuckle and Allie smiled.

Carl led her to the couch and prompted her to sit, then when she did, he went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of wine, setting it on the counter before taking 2 glasses from the cupboard above the sink. He opened the bottle and poured some wine into each glass then carried the glasses to the couch, handing a glass to Allie. He sat beside her and put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her into his side in a tender embrace. They drank the wine and kissed between sips as Carl's hands slid all over her upper body, gently caressing her shoulders and arms, moving slowly across her chest and over her breasts. She gasped softly as his thumb brushed over her nipples.

He groaned as her nipple hardened more under his touch, and he couldn't resist sliding his hand beneath her shirt to cup her breast and gently knead it thru the thin lace of her bra. He slowly lifted her arms and slid her shirt off of her, tossing it onto the coffee table. She moaned softly as his fingers quickly unfastened the hooks of her bra and that rapidly joined her shirt on the coffee table. He dipped his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth, licking and sucking it gently, bathing it with his tongue. Her hands moved up his arms and began kneading his shoulders beneath his shirt, which she quickly pulled off of him. He groaned softly as he said, "Ohhh baby, that feels great!" Her hands moved down to massage his chest, her fingers tangling in the curly black hairs on his chest. He groaned as her fingers found and tickled the dusky brown nipples on his chest.

Allie leaned her head down and flicked her tongue over his nipples a few times before nibbling them gently with her teeth and lips. She felt him move and looked up at his face. His eyes were closed and his nostrils were flaring. She smiled and leaned her head back down, tugging gently on his now hardened nipples, sucking each one into her mouth as her hands slowly slid down over his six-pack abs, her finger dipping into his belly button and playfully tickling him. He chuckled and smiled down at her as she suckled on his nipples while her hands slid lower, to the buckle of his brown leather belt. Without looking down, she unbuckled his belt and slid it from the loops of his pants, tossing it over her shoulder, where it landed on the floor with a thump. She rubbed the palm of her hand over the front of his jeans, feeling the bulge of his manhood straining against the confining fabric.

Slowly, Allie unbuttoned the 5 buttons holding his jeans closed, as she continued licking and nibbling on his nipples and chest. Her right hand slipped beneath the thin cotton fabric of his boxers and she wrapped her fingers around his hardened shaft, her thumb caressing lightly the mushroom-shaped head. She smiled up at him when she felt the moisture coat her thumb. She pulled her hand free of his underwear and licked her thumb, removing the clear fluid slowly. His eyes widened as he felt himself grow harder and larger as he watched the slow movements of her tongue licking his juices from her thumb. He gently pushed her away from him and stood up, his shaft half covered by his pants and boxers. She licked her lips as she reached over and put her hands at the waist bands of both garments. She tugged and they fell to his ankles, his large erect manhood jutting straight out at her face.

She knelt on the floor in front of him and gently cupped his testicles in her right hand as her left hand wrapped around the base of his shaft. She slowly stuck her tongue out and flicked at the tip of it, licking the gathering moisture at the opening. Allie heard Carl suck in some air as her tongue made a long sweep from his balls up to the tip of his cock and back down again and she felt his ass muscles clench with his struggle to control himself. She closed her lips over the head of his shaft and began sucking him, her lips tight and moving up and down his full eight inches. She closed her eyes and savored his musky scent in her nostrils and his salty taste on her tongue. She sucked and stroked his shaft for a few minutes before he reached down and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her long and hard, tasting the saltiness of his fluids on her tongue.

He unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them and her panties down to her ankles. She lifted her feet one at a time so he could slip her shoes off and remove her pants and underwear. He gently urged her to sit on the couch, propping a pillow behind her back and head to make her more comfortable. She sat and he spread her legs, his hands rubbing and massaging her full thighs, moving ever closer to her damp neatly-trimmed patch of dark brown pubic hair. His nostrils flared as he inhaled deeply of the scent of her arousal. His fingers lightly brushed her damp curls, pressing lightly against her pleasure nub hidden between the fleshy lips. She gasped softly as his finger slipped between her nether lips and slowly stroked her wetness.

She raised her hips slightly to give him better access and he slid a finger into her wet sheath, slowly moving it in and out, and around in circles, stretching her and drawing forth more of her love juices. When she was wet enough, he dipped his head and flicked his tongue over her budding clit rapidly, breaking the flickering with several long strokes. She was tilting her hips to give him more of herself with each stroke of his tongue. He continued licking and fingering her, driving her closer and closer to orgasm. Carl sucked her clit into his mouth, tugging it gently between his lips and flicking his tongue rapidly over the point of it. She sucked in her breath rapidly, her breasts rising and falling quickly as her climax approached. His fingers and tongue moved faster between her legs and within moments, her love juice was flowing over his fingers and tongue. He hungrily lapped all her fluids, like he hadn't had a drink in days.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.