The Pen Is Mightier Than the Sword - Cover

The Pen Is Mightier Than the Sword

by Jitch

Copyright© 2010 by Jitch

Drama Sex Story: Jake and Alexandra are in love. On New Years Day, something happens that changes everything.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Tear Jerker   Cheating   MaleDom   Rough   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow   School   .

How did it get to this point? I don't understand what happened. I thought she loved me. Oh, but you don't know what I'm talking about, do you? Well let me enlighten you:

It started with her. Her name is Alexandra. Right now she's probably going to town on my best friend, Sam. Or is it my ex-best friend? I'm not even sure anymore. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Alex was the girl of my dreams in every way. But now, I'm not so sure. We were pretty good friends in high school. That's where the story starts.

It was senior year. The leaves had all turned and the October air was nippy, but tolerable. Everyone was there at our usual hang out spot. It was a large open area right by the road that entered school grounds. It was shaded by a tall oak tree. With our broad imaginations, we called it The Tree. Everyone would hang out at the tree after school until the people without vehicles were picked up. I was always the last to leave. I enjoyed the time so much better than at home. But we'll get to that.

Alex came walking up to the Tree with an unmatchable grace. She seemed to have a sad look on her face and my heart almost broke in two just seeing it. I remember my breath catching in my throat as she approached. Her long, dark hair flowed in the wind and partly covered her face. Her dark brown eyes seemed to sparkle as she looked right at me and paralyzed me. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a black short sleeve shirt. That may sound pretty average, but she made it look like something out of a magazine.

The jeans hugged her like a long lost lover. She had perfect legs. Her thighs were muscular, but not overly built. She had a toned look. Just muscular enough, but not he-womanish. Her hips flared out in a way that made my pants stir. I could see where the jeans got tighter around her crotch. That was no doubt from her bubble butt. It was something every guy watched as she walked by. I was always the guy staring those guys down when I noticed. The thing that had always fascinated me about her though was her skin. That beautiful dark skin seemed to radiate a warmth to your heart. It was definitely one of her best qualities. I couldn't move as our eyes met. She stopped walking and just looked at me for a moment. A big smile spread across her face. Oh god that smile. That smile could light up an entire room.

"Jake! I thought you weren't coming back for another two days! Aren't you suspended still?"

With an incredible feat of willpower I regained control of my emotions. "Yeah, but the deans won't say anything. I don't know why adults like me so much."

"Well that's simple. It's because-" She stopped and became very interested in the stop sign behind me. She made the face again. It looked almost like a longing, but I just couldn't say for sure. I knew it wasn't for me. I was the choir nerd. I wasn't a badass. I never felt the need to make myself noticed by my peers. I was the complete opposite of the desirable guys. Girls don't go for that, right? "Never mind. Why aren't you at home living it up?"

"I got bored. So I thought I'd come see you. I know you're under a lot of stress right now, so I decided to take your mind off of it. Let's go."Her face softened and that breathtaking smile slapped me in the face. I stood up and my hand brushed hers. An electric bolt shot through my body at the contact I shook it off and lead the way to the car.

Alex was walking slower than usual, so I fell back beside her and matched her pace. Something seemed to be wrong. She had that look on her face again. I assumed it was because she was thinking about her mother, so I didn't say anything about it. I just watched her face. There was no way in hell I was going to let her worry today. She needed the break, and I needed to be the one to give it to her.

When we got to the car we both got in and sat down. The look on her face changed to something that look like determination.

"Jake, I have something to tell you. Please don't laugh at me. I don't think I could take that." She paused as she gathered her strength. Then slowly she looked into my eyes. Then they were closed. She looked away quickly and looked at her lap. In a soft voice she quietly said, "Jake, I think I love you." Her face turned beat red as her eyes shot back to mine and she looked at me expectantly with a hint of worry.

I was stunned. I wasn't breathing anymore. I was sure I'd just had a heart attack. I'm pretty sure I had thousands of thoughts going through my head all at the same moment. I couldn't speak. I was just too happy for that. The worry in her eyes spread and took over her entire face.

Tears formed in her eyes and she said, "Aren't you going to say something? Say anything, please."

All of a sudden I remembered how to breathe. I let out a lungful of air and took a breath in to reply. But I couldn't. There was nothing that I could say that said more than what I wanted to do. So I just did it. I reached over and wiped the tears that had started to stream. My fingers trailed down her cheek and I palmed it. Then I did it. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. She jumped at the contact but returned the kiss with a cute little squeak.

I broke the kiss and whispered, "I love you too."

She attacked my mouth with hers at my confession. I nipped my tongue questioningly at her lips and they parted. It went in slowly as I flicked the tip of her tongue with mine then I began to massage her entire tongue. She returned the favor eagerly. I ran my hand through her beautiful black hair and she embraced me.

Our kiss was starting to heat up when I was jabbed by the stick-shift. I then remembered where we were. Reluctantly, I broke the kiss and started the car. That was just too enjoyable to put off for that long, so I was very glad I had planned a picnic. I broke the speed limit the entire way as I went straight to my favorite place to be alone.

We pulled up to a gravel parking lot at one of the local parks in the area. "Come help me with this stuff," I said, trying to sound normal. She responded, but had the same sound in her voice. We got out the picnic supplies, and faster than I imagined two people could walk, I led her to my happy place. We walked for about a half mile when I stepped between two bushes and onto another narrow path that would have been unnoticed if it wasn't being looked for. We walked for about ten more minutes and the bushes and tall grass gave way to a clearing. A tall tree stood towards the center with a large open knot easily the size of two people right on the side of it. On the other side was a bench that I had dragged there by myself years ago.

Alex knew about this place, but this was the first time I'd ever shown it to her. I knew it would mean a lot to her for me to show it to her. "Jake! This is amazing! This is your happy place? I love it!" The excitement she felt was all over her face as she looked around in wonder. "How did you even find this pl- Mmmph!"

She didn't have time to finish her question. I had already wrapped my arms around her and firmly planted my lips on hers. The kiss wasn't quite as long as the first one, but just as sweet. She pulled away and looked at me with a look in her eye I wouldn't soon forget. Her hand now rested on the bulge in my jeans.

"Can I borrow your pen?" she asked and gave it a little squeeze. Her voice was uneven and husky. She had often asked me that in class. She never had one. To be honest, neither did I. I only started carrying extra pens because she always needed one. I wanted her to rely on me.

She dropped to her knees and fiddled desperately with the fly on my jeans. Her hands were shaking in excitement and I just watched in amusement as her fingers kept slipping. She licked her lips when she finally pulled my dick from it's dark confines.

She stared at it the way someone lost in the wilderness would stare at a full course meal. Pure hunger spread across her face. She dived onto my cock. Drool was already running down my shaft as soon as she did. Her mouth must have been watering. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head off. She let out of whimper at the loss but looked up at me in question.

"I'll warn you now. I'm rough." She smiled up at me and licked her lips.

"Good." She immediately locked her lips around the head of my cock and sucked hard. I had warned her, so I felt no guilt in what I was about to do.

She let out a muffled yelp as her head involuntarily took the whole thing. Tears filled her eyes and she gagged, but she continued to work her tongue around my shaft. She seemed to be taking it well so far, so I pulled her head back and slammed it down again. She gagged harder and coughed a bit, but never stopped her tongue. Satisfied that she wasn't going to get up and leave, I grabbed her head with both hands on either side and continuously slammed her face into my groin. I started to fuck her face with the rhythm. I was amazed that she wasn't clawing at me begging me to stop.

Every once in a while, I'd pull her head off and let her catch her breath. Her face would be covered in tears and bright red. When I thought she had had enough time, I'd plunger her mouth right back onto my cock. Her hand was now between her legs working furiously as I assaulted her face. Between her gags and gasps for air, she was trying to moan. It was the perfect mixture of noises. It was by far the sexiest thing I'd ever heard.

"Oh FUCK! I'm going to cum!" I screamed. Her tongue went into overdrive as I pounded her face with vicious fury. I pulled her all the way onto my cock and let out blast after blast of hot cum straight into her throat. Her whole body went rigid in her own climax. She screamed around my dick, and I saw stars. The vibrations were enough to force another few spurts out of me. She couldn't swallow it all, but she tried her damnedest.

I let go of her head and she fell back onto her ass, supporting herself with her hands on the ground. She caught her breath and went back to her knees.

"You're delicious! It's so fucking good!" She made a show of wiping up every drop that escaped and licking it off her finger. When she got all that she could, she grabbed my shrinking cock and cleaned it with her tongue. She looked so sexy like that, that I couldn't help it. My cock started to grow. When I started growing in her mouth, she pulled me out of her mouth and looked up at me. As she stroked me, I felt like she was burning holes through my eyes and out the back of my head. It was a look of pure lust.

I pulled her up and brought her into a deep, spermy kiss. If she liked being abused like that, I had a few more things I could do to her. I grabbed her shirt by the collar with both hands and ripped it open. It ripped all the way down to her cute little belly button. A look of surprise spread Alex's her face and she gasped at the rush of cool air on her abdomen. I took hold of her bra in between the two small cups and ripped it from her body. I wasn't sure I could rip her jeans, but she was now looking at me expectantly. I had to at least try. So I picked her up hero style and carried her to the bench. I unzipped her fly and grabbed each flap with a hand. I lay her down on the bench and tugged as hard as I could on both flaps of denim. Nothing happened. I didn't stop there, though. I tugged again and the material gave. The rip was right at the top of her pussy and it changed directions as it forked off to either leg. I worked on the right leg first, tearing the material down to her knee. I repeated this on her left leg and then lifter her back up for another kiss.

I'm not sure if it was the face fucking or the fact that I destroyed her outfit, but she was trying to choke me with her tongue. She was grinding on my leg and whimpering. She lifted my arms over my head and I held them there as she pulled off my shirt. She sucked in air when she saw the results of daily rugby practice and weightlifting classes. My stomach up until about three inches above my belly button was covered in hair. I had chest hair, sort of. It was still coming in and very light. She didn't seem to mind. She ran her fingers through the hair on my stomach and kissed me deeply. Her fingers moved down to the button on my jeans. She unbuttoned me and pulled them down.

Her jeans had long fallen to her ankles, leaving her in a pair of cute little black panties with a red border. She stepped out of her destroyed jeans, but left the shirt. It's like she knew how hot she looked with her shirt ripped like that, showing off her small firm breasts and her brown puckered nipples. Her hand continued to comb through and pull my stomach and pubic hair. Slowly her hand made it's way down. She grabbed my dick and gave it a squeeze.

"I need to borrow your pen again." I picked her up and slammed her down on the bench, making sure I didn't knock her out. I reached down and rubbed her pussy to make sure she was wet. That was a stupid move. Her pussy was drooling.

"Here you go. You can borrow it anytime you want." I placed my head at the entrance and wiggled it around a bit. A shudder shot through her body at this and she tried to scoot down the bench onto my cock. I pulled back as she began to whimper in desperation. I again placed the head at her entrance and teased her a little more. When I was sure her whimpers and whines couldn't get any louder, I plowed into her. I got about three inches in before it came to a stop. I didn't feel a hymen, so I was confused.

"What the hell? Are you a virgin? After Geoff, I don't think that's possible. All he does is fuck. If he doesn't get it he just leaves."

"Nooooo, just push harder! I'm just tight. Hurry! I need you all the way inside me!" I complied. I leaned forward and put my entire body weight onto her and my cock slid the rest of the way in. After a few thrusts, she started to take my length a little easier, so I began to pound her. The sound of skin slapping together and Alex's cries of lust filled the clearing.

Soon I was grunting with the effort as I rammed into her relentlessly. She was so hot and tight. I was amazed I even fit. I knew it was only because of the copious amounts of fluids that were pouring out of her. I grabbed her ankles and held her legs together and up in the air. This increased the friction and her cries got louder. She was writhing on my cock and I knew she was close. I wasn't satisfied with the pleasure I was giving her, so I used my free hand to push down on her right above her pubic bone, pushing her G-spot down onto my cock. This set her off as she began screaming and clawing at air. Tremors were overtaking her body as she came. She was shaking violently and screaming in ecstasy. My movements slowed to a halt as she squeezed my dick so tight I couldn't push in or even pull out. She had me clamped in a hot, wet vice. It was painful, but it felt so good.

I cried out as I started to deposit my cum into her wet prison. Normally, I shoot three or four times. I lost count of the powerful spurts that I shot inside her that time. Her pussy was convulsing and it seemed like it was sucking every drop straight out of my balls. When I finished, I lost all of my strength and even my ability to stand. I let go of her legs and collapsed on top of her convulsing body. I remained hard, but I was sure it was only because it was being squeezed so tight, no blood could escape. I lay there and waited for her orgasm to dwindle. It just kept on going, but the grip had loosened somewhat. I started to fuck her through her orgasm for about three more minutes before she finally finished.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.