Pam, Hottie Milf and Her Dad

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Pam, a married hottie, and her father are lusty lovers, and he loves for her to get him going with a sexy lap dance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Steve and his sexy 24-year old blonde daughter, Pam, had been lovers for nearly eleven years. He'd been there on the front row the night Pam's cherry was taken by a horny big-cocked black player from the high school football team. Not only had he been there as a part of the large sex swap group that he and his wife had joined many years earlier, but after the jock had played with Pam and then fucked her in front of a huge group of watchers, Steve had gone over to his just-deflowered daughter and fucked her even more lustily than the black football player had. The football player hadn't even known which virgin high school cheerleader he was going to deflower until he saw Pam; Steve had been wanting to take Pam's cherry since she'd reached puberty or even earlier.

Most people watching that night said when Steve walked over naked to where Pam was waiting on the bed for him, it was one of the most erotic scenes they'd ever witnessed. Steve had proved to be one of the most ardent members of the sex swap group and now it was his turn to bring his daughter into that group as a young teenage member. Since she was his first and only child, he'd never had this opportunity of fucking his own daughter in front of the entire group. Pam had remained a virgin until only moments earlier, and now she was a woman and horny for much more hard cock in her young eager cunt. Steve had been part of the initiation evening of several young hotties before, but this was his and Pam's time.

Pam was a very attractive young woman and she had a beautiful friendly smile and nice rounded breasts that caught any man's attention. The rest of her sexy figure matched and Pam loved to get the attention her sexy young body elicited from every man who saw her.

Steve's impressive hardon was jutting boldly from his groin as he walked towards where she was in the center of the room, and Pam was propped up on her elbows, watching as he walked over to join her. Steve and Pam, a lusty father/daughter pair, had been naked with each other and played around sexually for years, but never to the point of actually fucking. It had always been blowjobs and him eating her virginal pussy or playing with her naked body and sometimes mutual masturbation.

After Pam was initiated into the community swap group, the sexual intimacy between Steve and Pam changed in the area of their becoming frequent sexual partners and actually fucking. Pam's initiation had been an evening that many continued to enjoy discussing, but after that, Steve and Pam were very uninhibited in their public lust for each other. On most party evenings, Steve and Pam would fuck at least once, normally in one of the public areas.

Frequently, a fuck session between Steve and Pam would begin with her doing a very lusty and exciting lap dance for her father, in front of those who cared to watch. Pam normally wore very sexy clothing and when she knew there was a swap party about to happen, her sexiest clothing came out and adorned her shapely young body. Pam loved anything that allowed her to show a lot of breast and lots of her very ample cleavage, and that showed off her very shapely ass and beautiful legs. Whatever she was wearing could come off easily enough when she and Steve or whatever man she was paired with got serious about turning each other on and then getting naked for a fuck together. Often, Pam would pick out a top she could wear without a bra and she knew when the top came off, it really turned the guys on to see her naked breasts underneath waiting to be suckled and caressed.

At one party that was planned to gradually progress into a sex swap event, Pam and Steve had both been drinking a bit, and they were on the fringe of the large group that was partying and getting wound up for the huge sex party that would eventually start. Pam had worn a tube top that met all of her criteria for a sexy outfit: tight-fitting and showing a lot of cleaveage, easy to get out of, and tight-fitting pants that showed off her trim shapely ass and nice legs. Pam was dressed for sex, and that turned her on and she let everyone know she was hot for hard cock and wet pussy.

Little did Pam and Steve realize it but their friend Cliff was sitting very nearby and Cliff had great hearing and never missed a thing that went on around him.

Steve reached up and grabbed his daughter, Pam, by her breasts inside the tube top she was wearing. "Give me a lap dance, baby," Steve asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.