Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF - Cover

Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jackie is in her mid-twenties and she's already had one baby by a man she thought she was in love with. He left, and now Jackie realizes that she's gotten knocked up from her second lover that she thought was going to be forever. What a mess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story  

Matters quickly took their own direction after the day Jackie told her principal about her unexpected second pregnancy. She hadn't told her little girl yet that she was going to have a little brother or sister. Her daughter was too young to handle that reality and understand what it meant. Jackie began to plan and consider all the changes that having a new baby without the father being in her life was going to bring. She knew that she was in for a storm in the small community where she lived; getting knocked up once without a husband was noteworthy—getting knocked up twice without a husband was probably going to be a real challenge for her.

As Jackie finished eating breakfast the next morning, she wondered why she hadn't taken better precautions against letting her last boyfriend knock her up again with a baby inside her belly? She had been sexually active since she was thirteen, but she'd never gotten pregnant until she was knocked up the first time two years earlier. She'd been in her early twenties that first time. Now she was in early middle twenties and she was going through the whole process again—unexpected pregnancy, her belly beginning to show as her tits grew bigger, and then giving birth again. Jackie knew she needed and to over to her best friend, Brooke's house, and confide in her girlfriend about the situation she was facing. She'd either do it after school or that evening.

Mr. Young had told her to come by his office that morning before her first scheduled class started. Jackie knew that meant he either wanted his cock sucked or he wanted some pussy from Jackie before their school day began. He wanted both.

"Good morning, Jackie," Mr. Young said as he sat in the large chair behind his desk. "Come over here, young woman, and suck my cock and then ride me, Jackie," he directed her as he unzipped his pants and pulled them and his boxer shorts fully off and down around his ankles.

Jackie had already figured what outfits she could wear to school to make it easier to comply with her principal's sexual demands. She'd worn a loose-fitting skirt with a button-up blouse, and the normal thong panty she usually wore. She also chose a front-closure bra in case Mr. Young wanted to see or play with her breasts. When Jackie walked close to Mr. Young, he asked her to sit on his lap first, and when she turned sideways and sat down on his naked legs, he reached up to her chest, cupping her full C-cup breast firmly in his hand. Jackie didn't know whether to act normal and let him know she loved the feel of a man's strong hand on her breast or if she shouldn't encourage him. She couldn't help herself. When he flicked a finger across her hard nipple through her top, she moaned lustily.

"You're truly a hot blooded woman, aren't you, Jackie? Does this feel good for you, young lady?" Mr. Young asked as he squeezed Jackie's full breast and pulled at her nipple through her blouse and her bra cup.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes, mmmmm," Jackie ould not keep herself from moaning. She closed her eyes and felt he pussy growing very horny and soaked with her own pussy wetness.

"Do I need to make you my new assistant?"

"Ohhhh, mmmm," Jackie could not resist her principal's touch, and his obvious sexual hunger for her.

"I'm actually sorry you're already knocked up, Jackie; I would like to have done that deed myself," he said. "Jackie, you wouldn't be the first teacher I'd given a baby here in our school," Mr. Young said.

"Enough small talk, Jackie, the principal said, "suck me and get me off with your pussy. Now."

Jackie stood and pulled her skirt up, and then pulled her thong panty off, now thoroughly wet and soaked from her arousal. "You want to smell this?" she asked, offering the panty to Mr. Young. He took it and buried his face in her thong. The smell of her sex was clearly apparent, and she bent over, taking Mr. Young's hardon in her hand as she started stroking his hardon and then took the head of his cock in her wet lips, sucking firmly on it as she bobbed her head up and down on it for a minute or two.

"Mmmm, oh yeah, suck me good, baby."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.