My Ex Calls the Shots Pt. 2: the Club - Cover

My Ex Calls the Shots Pt. 2: the Club

by TheTablesHaveTurned

Copyright© 2010 by TheTablesHaveTurned

Erotica Sex Story: I take my ex clubbing, and she leaves with another man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   .

I've begun accepting the fact that my girlfriend is no longer just mine to have. I've asked her a bunch of times what she does, but rarely have I received any answers. She has told me that she is sleeping with two, not just one, of her exes. She has also told me that she also sleeps with random guys when she feels like it, but that's about all I know. I never know when she is going to meet up with one of them, though if I call and her phone is off, I know she is either getting fucked or whoever fucked her did a damn good job and she is too tired and sore to do anything but sleep. If she isn't in the room, I check her phone and find dirty text messages from a number of different guys, and once even found a picture she took of herself sucking someone else off. I try to ignore all of this, as well as having to ignore the hickeys, discarded condom wrappers in the bedroom, kitchen, living room and washroom of her place, and occasional cum stains I find on her clothes.

One weekend, I decided I would take my girlfriend to go clubbing. It was a little heavy on my credit card, seeing as I called the club beforehand to book bottle service, got a hotel room across the street from the club so we could have a place to fuck without having to drive drunk to her place, and took my girlfriend out to buy a clubbing dress she insisted she needed. Once she came out of the dressing room in the dress she chose, however, I knew it was worth every penny. The black dress was simple enough, but it was short. VERY short. The dress just barely covered her ass, and I had no doubt if she bent over or even turned around too fast the dress would lift enough for anyone to see her panties. The dress wasn't doing much to cover her chest either; I could still see part of her bra over the top of the dress, and I could tell she didn't mind it either. I stood up straight (in more ways than one) and gave her a hug and a kiss, running my hand up her thigh, hoping for a little action in the clothing shop's dressing room. My girlfriend pushed me away, however, and made her way to the shoe section of the store. After picking a pair of high heels that accentuated her legs, legs already fully on display with the short dress, we were on our way.

At the club, we settled down in our booth that came with the bottle service. The booth was great, it was stashed away in the corner of the club, and consisted of two couches and a small table on which to place your bottles and the various mixers the club provided. Even though the booths were in the corner of the place, the couches were facing the club, so you were always granted a good view of the dance floor. I was sitting on one couch, my girlfriend on the other. I had managed to convince my girlfriend to ditch her panties for this night out, and every time she leaned forward to grab a bottle, that short dress moved up enough for me to catch a glimpse of her shaved pussy. We didn't get up to dance much out of fear that someone would steal our bottles of booze when we weren't at the table, so we just drank and enjoyed the music pounding out of the club's speakers. I wasn't too worried about the fact that I wasn't getting any action at the club, since I knew alcohol always made my girl horny and she'd be my slut once we got to the hotel room later that night.

Pretty drunk, I looked at my equally trashed girlfriend. She looked so hot and nasty in that dress, and I was eager to get her to the hotel room soon and rip that tiny dress off of her. I needed to go to the washroom, so I got up and left, telling my girlfriend to be careful of anybody trying to steal our bottles. She nodded and I set off. When I got out, I could see from across the club that my girlfriend wasn't alone. As I made my way closer, I could see she was talking to another guy. This other guy, pretty good-looking I must admit, was sitting on the couch across from my girl. I watched them talk from a distance, and from my girlfriend's flirty smiles and laughs, I could tell she was eating everything this guy said up. He kept the talk coming, and my girl started pouring them drinks from our bottle. After a while, he motioned to a group of his friends, and they came over to sit on one couch while he moved over to share the couch with my girlfriend. The way her legs were crossed with both her hands on her lap, no one could see she wasn't wearing any panties, but this guy was obviously enjoying the view of her legs. The guy's friends seemed more concerned with drinking the bottles I paid for.

After a while, my girlfriend and this guy got up to start dancing. I moved towards the bar to buy myself drinks, seeing as I couldn't exactly go to my table and drink my own bottles without having to face the shame of explaining that those were my bottles they were drinking and that was my girlfriend their friend was dancing with. I kept an eye on my girlfriend and her new friend, hoping some harmless flirting and dancing was all she had in mind tonight. I saw them head to the middle of the dance floor, and this guy slid behind my girlfriend, letting her dance on him, rubbing her firm ass all over his him. The guy was sliding his hands up her thigh, and I could see his eyes widen with surprise when he realized she wasn't wearing any panties. I could see his hand travel between my girlfriend's legs, and the fact that she was quickly biting her lip let me know he was fingering her, right on the dance floor. He turned her around and started making out with her, his hands up her dress and all over her naked ass. I was pissed as hell, and started walking towards them. However, my girlfriend noticed me and fixed me with a stare, and I knew I had no choice but to go back to the bar and watch. The guy was too busy kissing my girlfriend's neck to notice our little drama.

From the bar, I continued watching them. Eventually they headed back to the booth area and the guy's friends. The action didn't slow down there, though. The two started doing body shots, and I could tell this guy was having the time of his life drinking a shot wedged between my girl's breasts. She was so drunk she started giving him a lap dance, and the guy's friends were laughing it up at how lucky their friend was. I was so frustrated I moved to a different area of the bar, far enough away that I wouldn't have to see someone else enjoy her. After some time passed and a few more shots, I decided I'd have to live with the shame and go get my girlfriend, even if she was still dancing on this guy. When I was close enough to see our booth, however, I only saw the guy's friends, who were close to finishing every last drop of our bottles. I figured they had gone back to the dance floor and scanned the club looking for them, but found nothing.

I spent quite a while searching for them, every once in a while looking back at the booth to see if they had gone back to sit down. No sign of them. I tried calling her, but there was no reception in the club. I figured if I exited the club, got reception for my cell and called her to come out and meet me, I would avoid the embarrassment of having the guy or his friends know I had let her do all that. I left the club and waited for reception on my cell. It came quickly, and with it came a text message. Seeing as it was from my girl, I opened it. It read: Left the club. Gonna fuck at hotel. Don't you dare come to the hotel room or you can forget about me fucking you ever again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.