Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut - Cover

Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mandy is in her middle to late twenties and she has an ongoing sexual relationship with Tom Land. Tom renews his liaisons with her and makes some unique demands on Mandy that he knows will not sit with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial  

I gave Mandy a few days to gather up her courage, but she knew me and she knew if she didn't do precisely what I'd told her to, she would answer for her failure to act in the most disastrous way possible. I could literally ruin Mandy's married life, and her reputation by only revealing a little segment of what Mandy had been and done over the years. She knew I wasn't fooling around and Mandy had known that from the first day I'd taken action against her several years earlier.

I didn't trust Mandy, of course. Why would I? She long ago shown me she was a very devious, conniving, manipulative bitch. I knew that, and so instead of checking in with Mandy, I called my friend, the porn film producer, and asked him if Mandy had called him up. She had. Mandy knew better than not to do what I'd ordered her to, and he reported that he'd set up an appointment for Mandy to come to his office the next morning and he was basically going to make her audition for the porn film job I'd already arranged for her to have.

My friend, Larry, asked if I wanted to be there to watch Mandy get her interview and then get put through her paces. I asked him if he was set up to film it secretly and then send me the DVD of what occurred? He laughed, "Tom, I produce world class fuck and porn films. Do you think I've got the capability of filming that stuff? Hell yes!!"

"Good, then do Mandy in whatever way you want and send me the results. Thanks, Larry."

A few days passed, and then I received an obvious package containing the DVD I'd been anticipating. This wasn't the film I'd ordered Mandy to do with Larry's porn film company; this was the taped coverage of her encounter with Larry and whoever else he'd wanted to have her meet and play with while she was at his office.

I got buck naked and sat back in one of my easy chairs and then flicked on the DVD with the remote, as I felt my hard 7-inch cock growing rapidly hard and thick in anticipation of seeing what Mandy looked like now after the few years I'd known her and also seeing what I anticipated would be a depraved sexual ravishing of this lusty, nasty and very erotic big-titted blonde babe. I was not disappointed.

I sat and let my cock jut hotly from my groin as I could clearly hear and see everything that Mandy and Larry were saying and doing. Actually, Larry did the interviewing and when he got to the more risky part, he told Mandy to stand up and remove her clothes and get totally naked. Mandy seemed to hesitate for just a moment, but she knew Larry was telling her to do something that I'd told him to do. She knew she had to do whatever Larry said. I started stroking my hardon when I saw Mandy stand and then she seemed to try to get out of her top and the pants she'd worn along with the sexy lace D-cup bra and matching thong panties that she'd put on. When Mandy was totally naked, I could see that she'd started shaving her pussy bald again and as I imagined Mandy either leaning over to suck my cock or bending over and letting me mount her from behind, I began to really beat my cock up and down.

Larry surprised Mandy because she almost knew she was going to have to fuck him, but he'd pushed a button and into the room came a very well-conditioned and well-endowed black stud who'd been watching the action from another room, too. He knew precisely what Larry wanted him to do, and when he entered the room behind Mandy, he walked up behind her naked ass, reached around and cupped both her large D-cup sized tits and pressed his large thick hardon in the crack of her fine big ass.

"Go with it, Mandy," Larry instructed her and the black stud immediately bent Mandy over the arm of a nearby couch and while Mandy acted like she wanted to resist, he slid two fingers up and down her pussy slit and then lubed the head of his cock and rubbed her ample pussy juices all over the head of his erection. Without a single word, he moved the head of his now slippery cock into the lips of Mandy's horny married woman cunt, and when he felt the head of his hardon get position inside her pussy, he bucked his ass forward strongly, penetrating and then taking Mandy's tight hot cunt in one fast stroke inward. She moaned as she felt herself taken by a horny black man, and I sat there, jacking myself off quickly as I watched Mandy acting like the lusty depraved and very wanton woman I'd always known she was.

After the black stud fucked Mandy until she'd orgasmed and he'd shot two large cumloads into her cunt, he moved around and Larry ordered her to lick the large black cock clean, then get dressed and go home.

Mandy was getting into the porn star groove and I could hardly wait to see what Larry would have her do in front of the camera when he had her show up a few days later to make her first fuck movie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.