The Sexual Awakening of Sophia - Cover

The Sexual Awakening of Sophia

Copyright© 2009 by Jacqueline_B

Chapter 1: Sophia and Tammy's Sleepover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sophia and Tammy's Sleepover - The story of a young girls relationship with her favourite auntie and her best friend at school

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Brother   Sister   First   Exhibitionism  

(Part 1-Discovering her Sexuality)

On Monday afternoon eleven-year-old Sophia eagerly ran up the garden path clutching a sleeping bag under her arm and a bag with a change of clothes to her best friend Tammy's front door. It was a school holiday and she was having a sleepover. She was excited because she had so much to tell her. She knocked on the door and it was opened by Tammy's father, "Hi Mr Richardson, is Tammy in her room?"

"Yes," he said as he opened the door wide to let her in, "Go right on up."

Sophia ran up the stairs shouting hi to Tammy's mother as she passed. She burst into Tammy's room, threw her bag and the sleeping bag into the corner of the room and then leaned against the door, breathing heavily from running the three hundred yards to Tammy's house. Tammy jumped at Sophia's sudden entrance, "Don't you ever knock?" she hissed at her friend, "I might have been naked and my brother might have seen."

"Never mind that now," Sophia laughed, "You will never guess what happened yesterday."

"What?" Tammy replied.

"Oh my God! I can't believe she did that in front of me." Sophia said.

Tammy was getting exasperated, "What?" She repeated.

Sophia opened the door to make sure Tammy's older brother wasn't lurking around, he was a creep. Then she closed the door, jumped onto Tammy's bed and put her mouth close to Tammy's ear, covering her mouth with her hand as if someone could lip-read, she whispered secretly, "You know I was staying at my Auntie Jacqueline's this weekend?

"Yeh," Tammy replied.

"Well, I was lying on the floor watching Eastenders yesterday afternoon and she was sat at the table on her computer," Sophia whispered.

"Yeh? And what happened?" Tammy whispered back, her curiosity suddenly piqued.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed, "I still can't believe she did that."

"Tell me or I will tickle you," Tammy hissed, getting more exasperated by the minute.

"She ... she..." Tammy suddenly broke into giggles and she had to start again, "She was doing ... it, I could see under the table."

"Doing what?" Tammy asked.

Giggling again Sophia whispered, "You know? ... It..."

"I'm warning you," Tammy hissed forcefully, grabbing Sophia round the waist and throwing her back on the bed and starting to tickle her, "If you don't tell me quickly you'll regret it."

"Ok! Ok," Sophia laughed trying to get the clutching fingers from around her waist, "She was doing IT ... you know ... she was touching herself, she didn't know I was watching but I could see everything."

Tammy's eyes were bright as she whipped her head round and looked at her friend, "What? You're joking?" She exclaimed.

"No I'm not," Sophia whispered back, "She started to do it right in front of me."

"Noooo!" Tammy said, playfully pushing Sophia back onto the bed again, "I don't believe it, you're lying."

"It's true, honest," Sophia protested, "I can't believe it myself, but she did it right there and then right in front of me, I could see right up her skirt and everything, She didn't know I was watching, she thought I was watching television"

Cynically raising one eyebrow Tammy said, "Cross you heart and hope to die?"

"Yes," Tammy protested again.

Tammy looked at Sophia for a couple of seconds before making her mind up, "No! You're making this up," She said suddenly jumping on top of Sophia and straddling her legs, "You know what's going to happen when you tell me lies don't you?" She grinned down at her friend.

"Oh No! Please don't," Sophia laughed back at her, bucking her hips and flailing her legs trying to throw her off, "I AM telling the truth, honestly."

"Right, that's it," Tammy leered down at her, "Prepare to be tickled to death," And she suddenly grabbed hold of both of Sophia's wrists in one hand and pressed down with her body to stiffen the struggles. She was slightly taller and about fifteen pounds heavier than Sophia so she had no problems subduing her.

"No! Please don't," Sophia protested.

"Here it comes," Tammy laughed and started to tickle Sophia's waist with her free hand. Soon Sophia was giggling and laughing and bucking her hips and her legs were flailing all over the place as Tammy began to lightly run her fingers up towards Sophia's armpits, tickling her all the way. Sophia was soon gasping for breath and tears of laughter formed in her eyes as she struggled and struggled even harder to throw her friend off.

Screams of laughter ran through the room as Tammy's father shouted up the stairs to keep the damn noise down. "Sorry Daddy," Tammy shouted back and climbed off Sophia, giving her a parting poke in the stomach.

Sophia curled up in a ball clutching her stomach, tears streaming down her face as the giggles slowly subsided and her panting returned to normal. "It's true, I swear," She said wiping the tears from her eyes with her forearm. "You're my best friend in the whole world, I wouldn't lie to you."

"She really did it in front of you?" Tammy asked, relenting slightly.

"Yes, I was lying on the floor on my tummy watching Eastenders and I heard her groan from where she was sitting at the computer, I think she was chatting to someone on messenger because she was doing a lot of typing. I looked over there and I could see under the table but she couldn't see me because the computer screen was in the way."

And?" Tammy prompted.

Sophia giggled into her hand, "She was doing IT ... she had her hand right up her skirt and she was touching herself."

"Noooooo..." Tammy gasped.

"Yeh, it's as true as I'm sitting here. She had her hand right up her skirt and she was touching herself right there..." Sophia broke into giggles again, "And I could see everything, and I mean EVERYTHING."

"Oh wow!" Tammy exclaimed, collapsing on the bed and starting to laugh. A sudden thought cane to her and she broke off, "Wasn't she wearing knickers?" She asked.

Sophia stifled her giggles with her hand and peered at Tammy over the tops of her fingers. "No!" She replied, "I could even see her minnie," (That's what I used to call it when I was that age lol) "And the weird thing is, All the time she was moaning I thought she was in pain, I almost asked her if she was alright," Sophia broke into giggles again, "I'm glad I didn't now, because the REALLY weird thing was when she finished she licked her fingers" She gasped between laughs.

"Oh Wow!" Tammy repeated, clutching her side and trying not to laugh. "What did you do?"

"I saw her look at me over the top of the computer screen and you know what, her face was as red as beetroot," Sophia giggled. "I could feel myself blushing as well so I went out into the garden and sat on the swing."

"And?" Tammy asked.

"Well she came out a few minutes later." Sophia answered.

"And? Don't keep me in suspense or I'll tickle you again." Tammy laughed.

Still stifling her giggling behind her hand Sophia replied, "She said she was sorry that I saw that, it's just that she was watching a sexy movie on the computer and it made her feel really sexy and that for a few minutes she forgot that I was there."

"What? A mucky video?" Tammy asked.

"I don't know I couldn't see the screen." Sophia replied.

"Oh my God," Tammy gasped, collapsing into a giggling heap again.

"And do you know what she said then?" Sophia whispered.

"No! What?" Tammy asked.

Sophia covered her mouth again against potential eves-droppers and whispered into Tammy's ear, "She said that everyone does it some time in their lives and..." She broke into giggles again, "And ... and she asked me if I did it."

"Nooooo!" Tammy gasped, "She didn't."

"Yes she did," Sophia nodded, "She came right out and asked me if I did it as well."

"What did you say?"

Sophia didn't answer straight away, she just lay on the bed, covered her face with her hands and blushed.

"Well? Do you?" Tammy demanded, raising herself on one elbow and grinning at Tammy, "Come on, no secrets between best friends."

"Sometimes," Sophia blushed and shrugged and mumbled from behind her hands.

"You dirty cow," Tammy exclaimed, collapsing into giggles again.

"So ... I'll bet you do it as well." Sophia said, peering over the tops of her fingers.

It was time for Tammy to blush. "Sometimes," Embarrassed, she shrugged back at Sophia, "Anyway, lets change the subject, wanna play a game?"

"Yeh great, what? Monopoly?"

"Alright," Tammy replied, grateful that the subject was dropped. She went downstairs to get the Monopoly board and they played until suppertime then went back into Tammy's room and listened to music until Tammy's mother called through the closed door that it was lights out time and not to stay awake all night talking. Tammy turned out the light and they put their nighties on and Sophia crawled into her sleeping bag at the side of Tammy's bed.

They lay like that whispering in the darkness for a couple of hours until the conversation dropped off and Sophia thought that Tammy had fallen asleep. She lay there wide-awake, thoughts of what happened yesterday running through her head when she heard a noise coming from Tammy's bed. Sophia strained her ears in the darkness but all she could hear was a strange rustling sound. Then she heard a soft moan coming from Tammy. She carefully raised herself up onto one elbow and peered into the darkness at the shadowy hump of Tammy under the blankets. By the light of the streetlamp streaming through the window, she could see the shadows moving slightly and rhythmically and Tammy unsuccessfully stifled a low moan again.

"Tammy?" She whispered.

The noise immediately stopped, but there was no response. "Tammy?" She whispered again louder.

"What?" Came the strained reply out of the darkness.

"What's that noise?" Sophia whispered back.

"Nothing," replied Tammy.

Sophia wouldn't let it go, "I heard something like rustling and you moaned and I can't sleep."

"It's nothing." Tammy replied again.

"Yes it is, what are you doing?" Sophia grinned into the darkness.

"Nothing," Protested Tammy again, "Just go to sleep."

"You're doing it aren't you, you're getting yourself off, I can hear you." Sophia whispered hoarsely.

"I might be," came the slightly embarrassed reply.

Sophia had only ever touched herself down there a few times and she was suddenly curious. "Can I see?" she whispered.

"No!" Tammy replied, "I wasn't doing anything, now go to sleep."

"Go on, please." She pleaded, "We are best friends after all, we shouldn't have any secrets."

Tammy sighed and pulled back her blankets, "Alright if it will make you go to sleep."

Sophia quickly scrambled out of her sleeping bag and slid under the blankets next to her friend. Tammy put her mouth next to Sophia's ear and whispered, "Only if I can watch you do it as well. Get my little torch from under the bed, the one with the red light so no-one can see we are awake."

Sophia reached under the bed and pulled out the torch and switched it on, a dull red glow lit the room, giving just enough light to see by but not enough to show under the crack at the bottom of the door. She shined the torch directly at Tammy's face, it gave her a look like a zombie and Sophia giggled. She straightened her face and asked Tammy, "When did you start doing it and do you do it very often?"

Tammy's eyes glinted in the torchlight as she answered, "About a year now and I do it lots, Especially when I wake up in the morning because I sometimes have sexy dreams. How about you?"

Shrugging, Sophia said, "I've only been doing it a few weeks and you know what? When I saw Auntie Jacqueline doing it, it made me feel like I wanted to do it as well," she giggled.

"Who's going to do it first?" Tammy whispered.

Sophia thought for a second and replied, "You!" She stated, "I asked you first."

Tammy pulled the blankets right back so Sophia could see her lying there in her little nightie and whispered, "Hold the torch steady then." Sophia watched fascinated as Tammy started to lightly run her hands over her stomach over her nightie, she began to have the same feelings in her secret place as she had when she watched her Auntie when she saw Tammy run her hands down her thighs and back up again, pulling the hem of her nightie upwards with them.

Sophia's breathe caught in her throat as Tammy's panties came into view and she felt her little nipples harden. With eyes half closed, Tammy started to rub herself over her panties, pressing the material into her pussy. The only sound in the room was the girl's breathing; Tammy's becoming harsher by the second as she pressed her fingers into the crotch of her knickers. Sophia leaned closer and placed the torch right up against Tammy's crotch so she could get a better view of what her friend was doing.

"God, that looks so sexy," Sophia whispered, her blues eyes wide in awe.

Encouraged, Tammy pulled the leg of her panties away from her crotch and slid a finger inside, running the tip along her tight little slit. Sophia gasped softly when she saw Tammy's mound for the first time and her free hand sneaked under the hem of her nightie and she gave herself a little rub. Her face was only inches away from Tammy's crotch as she watched her friend finger herself. "Let me see properly," She whispered, "Take them off."

Tammy raised her hips off the bed, hooked her fingers inside the waistband of her panties and slid them down her thin legs. "Come on, everything off," prompted Sophia quietly.

Sitting up in bed, Tammy pulled her nightie over her shoulders and lay back down totally naked. She grinned up at Sophia who was still staring fixedly between her legs and said, "You too, it's not fair I should be naked and you've still got your nightie on."

"You've got hairs on your minnie," Sophia exclaimed, "I haven't."

"Yeh," Tammy said, running her fingertips through her sparse pubic hairs and twisting them, "I started getting them a few months ago but they are annoying because they itch."

"I think they look cool," Tammy stated still staring at them, "I Wish I had them as well."

"Let's see then," Tammy responded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.