Exile- Abduction - Cover

Exile- Abduction

Copyright© 2009 by Sexyldy2009

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She is attractive and great personality. Kind to animals and children, but she cant't figure out how she came to be auctioned out on the internet. Well at least her holes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Violence   Prostitution  

I was in a room and it seemed medieval to me there were long benches, barrels, chains and stools. There was carpet on the floor and in the middle of the room was a tub of something that was boiling. It had about 10 to 15 guys standing around they had pants and shoes on. Some had boots on. I was taken to a table that had fruit and drink on it. I wanted to grab for it but I waited because I didn't want to get slapped again.

"Today's learning is to learn to be content" said one man. "You can call me Ace. I am your teacher." He was a tall man. He had broad shoulders and a bald head. He had tattoos all over his head.

"Get down on your knees but continue to hold the ball"

I did what he said to do

"Now open your mouth"

I opened my mouth. Then I felt him near me and he stuck a mouth guard into my mouth. It spreads my mouth wide and keeps it open. In the pitcher on the table was a milky clear liquid. He poured it down my throat. I swallowed all of it and I know now that I had drunk about 24 oz of cum. "still thirsty?"

I shook my head.

"Good"

"Hungry"

I was hungry but I was scared that he would make me eat shit. So I waited.

"I said are you hungry slut?"

"Yes" I whispered

"You may have one piece of fruit off this table."

"Thank you Sir" and I reached forward and grabbed a peach. He watched me while I ate it. When I had finished it and I was wondering what to do with the seed. He looked at me and said "we don't waste seeds here. No seeds are every wasted. All are used."

I was worried now. What? How would I get it in me?

'Bend over"

I did as he asked and he came behind me and stuck the peach seed in my ass. Then he plugged me shut with it in there. I was worried about that peach pit being inside of me. I looked at him like he was crazy. How would it dissolve? How would I take a shit? Oh this was bad. Well I pissed him off when i looked at him. so he put me over a barrel and took a strap to me. It was one with fringed edges. He whipped me till I told him I wanted more. Then he stopped. One of the guys pulled me over to the long bench. He removed the ball and tied my legs up above my shoulders and put my arms around my legs so that i was holding myself open for him. Then he stood over me and pissed on my face and in my open mouth. Then he turned on a hose and washed me off. The water was Luke warm and it put the hose in my pussy and filled me with water and then watched as it slowly came out. Then he looked around and saw Ace wasn't there and unplugged my ass and squirted water in there. The peach hurt coming out and then the guy squirted more water in my ass and then re-plugged me. The water pressure filled me up so much that my stomach filled out. Then he left me on the bench. Another guy came in and put stuff on my face and in my pussy. He also set up cameras around me. He left me also. In fact all the men left and dogs were let in about five of them

They all ranged in sizes from mastiff to pit-bull. First they walked and ran around. There was a lot of barking and snarling. Then the pit-bull came over to me sniffing and started licking my pussy. Over and inside he tongue curling around my clit and dragging around my insides. It was really nice. I felt my self opening and laying it out for this dog. But the bigger dog pushed him out the way and started licking and biting at my pussy. I was scared what if the dogs ate me alive. By then the other dogs were interested in me to. Two dogs were at my face and I felt one at my ass trying so hard to lick but not having very good luck. By then the mastiff was mounting me he poked his doggie dick in me. His nails scratching me on my legs and I couldn't do anything cause I was tied down. The mastiff was fucking me really hard. He was pushing his cock inside of me Pushing and jabbing and he humped me till he shot his load in my pussy. His cock swelled when he was cumming and his knot was inside of me. He was trying to get off of me and his knot was locked inside of me and the pulling hurt me. One of the other dogs jumped on my face and thrust his dick in my mouth and he didn't take long to shoot his load.by then the mastiff was free from me and another dog was inside me. The dogs were growling at each other and fighting for my holes. Finally i thought they were down i had lost count to how much cum i had inside me. then the mastif jumped on me and pushed his doggie dick inside of me. except when he pushed he slipped and his dick shot into my ass. I screamed. It hurt so bad. the dog pumped in and out of my ass. he was scratching my arms trying to get a better grip on me. he thrust his dick inside my ass a final time as he swelled to big or so it felt like it and came inside my ass. We were locked together. My legs hurt from being up and spread. I slipped into unconsciousness. Later I woke up and I was on the floor chained to a ball. The ball was like a bowling ball. It was heavy and hard to pick-up and move around. I looked around the room. There were many doors but not any windows. There was a table and 5 chairs along one of the walls. Nothing else was in the room. I stood up and drug the ball and chain to one of the chairs and sat down. I looked at myself. I had many cuts and scratches all over me. Bruises were beginning to show on my arms and legs. My face hurt. My mouth felt like something had died in there. I knew my breath had to stink. I had cum all over my body, in my hair and leaking out of me. All my holes felt stretched and hurt. Just then people came in the room. Many men and a woman came into the room. The woman and 3 of the men came up to the table and sat across from me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.