Michele Nylons True Stories - Cover

Michele Nylons True Stories

Copyright© 2009 by Michele Nylons

Chapter 6: The Laneway

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Laneway - I am mature, part-time transvestite who has had many meetings with other transvestites, male admirers, transsexuals and women. I have decided to tell my readers about some of these encounters in a series of short vignettes, which I hope you will delight in. All of the stories are true, although I'm sure there will be some dissenters who claim they are fiction. Please enjoy my True Stories.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   BBW   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Porn Theatre   Transformation  

Introduction – The Ramblings of an Old Tranny

Can you believe that the last time I wrote about my true stories was in 2008! So much has happened since then but one thing has remained constant. I’m still a slut! (LOL). So anyway here we are again...

I’ve decided to treat you all to one of my True Stories as I haven’t written one of those for ages. Before I get down to the grind (pun intended) I thought I might put the story in context and as it is autobiographical I think that is within my purview to do so. Don’t worry, there is lots, and I mean lots of sex. For those of you who are only here for titillation just skip the first few paragraphs, take out your ‘wanking stocking’ and have at it but I think some readers would like to know a little bit more about me; how I live, how I think and how I do what I do.

Be prepared. I’m a sarcastic bitch and some of what I write is quite biting, but none of it is meant to be malicious.


So let’s fast forward to recent times. Up until a year or so ago I lived alone and Michele just did whatever Michele wanted to do with the caveat that I never told my family and my friends about her. I lived and still live a double life. But because I lived far away from my family I could live as Michele whenever I wanted which was most of the time.

But circumstances change and my mother, well into her eighties, needs support and I am obliged to pull my weight. The time I have to myself to be Michele is now limited so I have to make the most of it because although I have gotten older my sex drive remains the same ... almost insatiable. The change of circumstance also means I can no longer host but where there is a will there is a way.

I am a member of several dating sites, just Google me and you will likely find my profiles. I arrange meets on the dating sites and also advertise my availability at the local cruise lounge. I meet in hotels and in the homes of people I trust but my favourite meeting place is The Laneway cruise lounge in Cairns (Queensland, Australia ... but you knew that didn’t you?). You can definitely Google The Laneway, just search for cruise club cairns.

The Laneway is a gay and Bi cruise lounge that is discreet, comfortable, clean, and has very good management. The owners like me going there because I attract ‘Admirers’ (a term we crossdressers use for men who appreciate what we have to offer) which means more revenue for them. I will now lead you through my ritual and provide you with the details of my visit to The Laneway on Friday last. It is not long now until we get to juicy bits for those who have stayed with my story so far.

The Ritual

The ritual begins on Thursday. I stop eating, taking my last light meal on Wednesday night. Why? Well you can guess. A girl needs to be clean ... very clean and the less you eat, the less there is to clean out. I check my ‘Michele phone’ for text messages responding to my ads and also my email. ‘Michele’s phone’ is kept separate from the phone I use for business and my personal life. Burner phones are so cheap that I laugh every time some Admirer asks me not to text them in case their wife or girlfriend sees my messages on their phone. If you’re going to sneak around, get a burner!

I’m lucky in that I am not very hirsute at all but every part of my body below my neck gets shaved and I use Veet around my sphincter so that my whole (get the pun?) body is smooth. A girl needs to be hairless except for her eyebrows and crown. I check that everything I need is in the backpack that I take to The Laneway, topping up my makeup and putting in the clothing I’m going to wear.

On Friday morning around 8am I douche repeatedly and then ‘when the water runs clear’ (a song by the Triple-A Girls incidentally) I shave my face very closely so that my skin is smooth and soft. I pop three Imodium as insurance to absorb any un-expelled douche water. I brush my teeth, rinse with mouthwash and take a shower.

I dress in sports shorts, tank-top and running shoes because they are easy to fold up and put away, then I take my PrEP and take a Viagra tablet. I need to take my PrEP at least two hours before my first sexual encounter.

I’m not going to give a lecture about STIs. I like to go bareback, unless the guy looks iffy, so I have regular check-ups at the Free Sexual Health Clinic. I am also prescribed PrEP which is supplemented by the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (Australia has a great pubic healthcare system) and costs me only $35 for a month’s supply which is better than a lifetime with an incurable disease.

Around 9:00am the respite carer arrives and I am free to take my backpack full of my requisites and my ‘Michele phone’ and head out. By now I’m usually receiving texts from Admirers confirming they will meet me and at what time or letting me know if they can’t make it. I’ve already checked my emails for the same information. I average four or five confirmations and as many ‘can’t make it’ messages.

There is an undercover car park one street over from The Laneway where I can park all day for $8. I park there, grab my backpack and walk to The Laneway, by this time my heart is beating fast. The Laneway Cruise Lounge is down a laneway (go figure?) and is an adjunct to the Adult Shop next door. It opens at 10am and I am always the first customer. A very nice man named Vogue who owns the establishment lets me in early so I’m ready when the place opens. He allows me to forgo the entry fee and towel hire fee because I’m good for business. All the staff know me and know what I’m about and they are all friendly. Vogue and I always exchange pleasantries and chat unless he is busy in the shop.

When you enter The Laneway it is very dark and you need to take a while for your eyes to adjust. The first cubicle on the right is the one I always commandeer for myself. For one thing it has its own air conditioner (we are in the tropics right!) it has a large bed with a polythene covered mattress. A paper-towel dispenser, a box of condoms and a lubricant dispenser are fitted to the wall. There is a peephole and a glory hole in one wall that that can be opened or closed at my whim so that voyeurs can watch me and poke their cocks through the glory hole should they wish. Below the air conditioner and above the bed is a handy shelf. I consider this MY ROOM! and most Laneway regulars know it.

If you walk a circle around The Laneway you will find a large lounge area with sofas and a large screen TV playing gay porn, a cube of four glory hole booths, a sling room, a mirror room (both of which I sometimes use) a big playroom and two more glory hole booths. Wall mounted TVs play non-stop tranny porn, and bi porn. Next to the television playing tranny porn is a two-seater sofa that is often used for group sex. At the intersection leading to the back rooms is a shower, two toilets, a full-length mirror and a sink. Out back are two large playrooms with wall mounted mirrors and a small meeting place where hetero porn is played on the TV. A row of lockers are located along one wall near the entrance so customers can lock away their valuables.

Every room has boxes of condoms and lube dispensers and peepholes and glory holes that the occupants can elect to open or close. All rooms are fitted with a lock for privacy should you so desire.

The whole place is lit by red-lighting so it is dark but you can see well enough once your eyes become acclimated. The owner allows in men and transvestites but cis women are excluded. Some customers complain that they would like to bring wives and girlfriends there as it is the only licenced ‘sex on premises’ establishment in town but no women are allowed, which is a shame but Vogue has his reasons I guess.

I use the LED light on my mobile phone to find the toilet, hopefully without banging into a wall. There is never anyone here this early as it is yet to open. I go into the toilet, which is large, well lit and thankfully spotless clean this time of day. I open my backpack and take out my requisites.

They are: my makeup bag, my wig, lingerie, stockings, heels, and jewellery. I don’t bother to fully dress here because it’s just a waste of time. I’m here for raw sex, not for a fashion parade. I strip naked and pack away my man-clothes in a locker.

I lay out my makeup and begin the ritual. Because it’s so dark in the cruise lounge I wear heavy makeup otherwise I’d look washed out. First I apply concealer, followed by foundation and then a coat of finishing powder. I do my lipstick next so it has time to dry; I use Covergirl, bright red (or slut red if you want), two coats and then work on my eyes. I use bright coloured eyeshadow, gold on the upper part and blue and purple on my eyelids. It sounds garish but in the red lighting it works. Then I put on thick eyeliner and plenty of mascara. I rouge my cheeks, accenting my cheekbones and put on another coat of finishing powder. That’s my makeup done.

Next I step into my flesh-toned, sheer, holdup stockings and smooth them out. I will sometimes wear wear a suspender belt and conventional nylons but they ladder easily and at The Laneway I find form over fashion is best. Besides fleshtones my other favourites are slate-grey or black stockings and sometime I wear pantyhose but with a hole cut in the reinforced crotch for access to my delicate parts. I pull on my red and black satin panties and sit on the toilet to put on my white four inch high heels and put an ankle chain on my left ankle. I slip into a satin and lace chemise. I have a red one and a green one which I alternate. The chemise is basically a corselet with a short tulle skirt attached at the bottom I brush out and put on my favourite wig, a shoulder-length bob with red maroon highlights. Finally I accessorise with costume jewellery: earrings (both my ears are pierced), necklace, rings and bracelets.

I don’t bother to tuck or gaff; it would be a waste of time.

Now I look like Michele. Around now my first punter knocks on the door and says “hey babe”. Rick is always early and has texted me that he’s coming. I put a coat of clear lip-gloss over my lipstick to set it and I’m good to go. Rick is waiting. I splash myself liberally with perfume and leave the cubicle carrying my backpack.

We go into the mirror room which Rick prefers because he can watch me from all angles.

Rick

I met Rick on ‘Bi Australia’, a meet-up and contact site, and he has become a regular admirer and real friend. He’s a retired cabbie and likes to meet me at The Laneway early because he likes to go first. Also I have spent many a languid afternoon at his flat. He is a side which means there will be no buggery but Rick is an accomplished lover and always satisfies me.

I enter the mirror room and drop my backpack on the floor and Rick pulls me into his arms. He’s a kisser which I like.

Rick holds me close and kisses me, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

“Hey babe it’s good to see you,” is his usual greeting between kisses.

Rick has stripped naked whilst waiting for me and his hard cock presses against me.

“Hi honey,” I breathe into his mouth as he crushes his lips against mine and slips his tongue into my mouth.

I take his semi-hard penis in my grasp and slowly stroke it until it reaches full tumescence, all the while we are kissing, holding each other tight, my arms around his neck in between improving his erection; I like to tease him.

Rick presses on my shoulders. I know what he wants and I squat down and take him in my mouth. There is always plenty of pre-cum to lick and swallow as I use my mouth on his hard cock. My technique, as explained in most of my stories, is to take his phallus in my mouth and use my lips on his shaft and my tongue on his glans, especially his fraenulum. When he’s shaking at the knees I stop and lick his scrotum, taking his testes into my mouth and suckling them. He loves that!

I lick his cock, running my tongue along the whole length, all the time looking up at him so he can see my pretty face while I’m fellating him.

Rick lifts me to my feet and kisses me passionately. I stoke his cock and he strokes mine through my panties, then he frees it and strokes it again. Rick likes to suck on my nipples and I pull the straps on my chemise down so he can get to my tits. As I’ve got older, my tits have got bigger which most men would hate but I find advantageous. He sucks and nibbles my nipples while he strokes my cock which is now rampant. The Viagra is working.

I’ve gained 5kg since returning to the family home and luckily most of it has gone to my tits and my ass, although I have developed a little pot belly but I’m still hot for a woman my age (sixty something if you must know).

Rick pushes me down on the bed and kneels on the floor so he can suck my cock. He’s very good at it and he knows to stroke my stocking-clad thighs at the same time as he sucks my cock because that drives me wild. I entwine my fingers in his hair and fuck his face while he sucks my cock and strokes my legs. He brings me to the brink of extremis and then backs off. Rick loves edging.

We swap positions and I do the same. On my knees I suck his cock until he is close and he pushes my face away from him. We used to 69 but we found that it is better if only one of us is sucking cock so we can give each other our full attention while the recipient lies back and enjoys the experience, then we change around.

In between there is more kissing and stroking ... as I said, Rick is a kisser.

The edging, alternating between sucking each other’s cocks, kissing, nipple-play, and mutual masturbation will go on for about half an hour. We both get close to orgasm on numerous occasions and the pre-cum flows freely. Rick will also lube-up his fingers and insert them in my anus and finger me while he sucks my dick. He’s an expert at this and really gets me going.

When I have visited his flat we have edged for whole afternoons but this is The Laneway and I have other punters to service and he has things to do and places go, so when he’s ready I give him his special treat.

Rick likes to stand on the bed and hold onto the partition to steady himself so that his cock is at my eye level. I take him in my mouth and start fellating him, gradually building up the speed. I cup his scrotum and stroke and squeeze it just how he likes it. When he’s close he puts his hands on my head and fucks my face as he blasts his load into my mouth which I greedily swallow. I’m stroking myself the whole time but deliberately holding back my orgasm for later.

“HUnnggh...” he groans loudly and repeatedly as he fills my mouth with his musky seed.

Rick is a very vocal cummer.

Rick climbs down and takes me in his arms and kisses me. He drives his tongue into my mouth so he can taste his own cum.

He thanks me repeatedly and tells me how wonderful and how pretty I am. I am almost embarrassed. I’ve aged and am no longer as ‘pretty’ as I was when I was younger but I’m confident in my femininity.

I wipe my anus with hand towel to get rid of the excess lube and pull up my panties and adjust my chemise while Rick dresses. We chat pleasantly about current events or people we know, then it’s time for him to leave which involves more kissing and he having to wipe my lipstick off his mouth before he leaves the establishment.

I head back to the toilet and fix my makeup and brush my hair then I use mouthwash. I check my phone for messages, pop some gum into my mouth and head out into the main room and make my way to ‘Michele’s room’, stopping in the lounge briefly to check if there is any trade. It is still early but there is a tall, well-built young fellow sitting on one of the couches and looking at the porn on the TV. I don’t know him so he might be from out of town. He glances up at me but then he pulls out his phone and starts playing with it. Probably not interested in me but we’ll see.

Anonymous Twenty-Something

I head back into my room and sit on the bed. I have a few messages from men telling me that they will be in later in the day but no one is coming this early. It’s only 11am after all. I begin to unpack.

I put my chewing gum and my mouthwash on the shelf. A girl soon develops ‘cock-breath’ when she’s busy so mouthwash is essential and I chew gum between punters. Then I put my deodorant and perfume on the shelf because I like to freshen up between ‘clients’, then my hairbrush and lipstick. The cosmetic bag goes in the corner of the bed where I can get to it easily and use it as a pillow if necessary. Beside that goes a bottle of Durex Play, my favourite lubricant. Although there is a lubricant dispenser fitted to the wall, I like to keep some handy on the bed. The towel is laid out on top of the polythene covered mattress as a ‘short-time sheet’.

In the corner of the shelf I put my 12” silicone cock dildo which often gets introduced into play and finally I hang up my little nightlight on the wall. My room has a red light over the partition but I like the option of having white lighting so the punters can appreciate me and check out the action while we’re fucking. Some like it on and some like it off; I leave it for them to decide. The backpack with my man-clothes and valuables goes into a locker.

The tall, well-built young fellow appears at the door and peers into my cubicle.

“You’re all set here like you own the place,” he comments and smiles at me.

“Yes, this is Michele’s playroom,” I smile at him staring at the bulge in his tight shorts.

“I only play with older daddies but I’ve always wanted to fuck a tranny so I guess you’re it because there is nobody else here,” he gives me a backhanded compliment but I’m not offended.

I know I’m not young anymore and seldom get to play with young hot-bods like this.

He steps into my room and without further pleasantries he quickly undresses revealing a toned, tanned body and eight inches of turgid cock. It’s not particularly thick but it is long. I turn on my nightlight so he can see what he is getting and also so that I can appreciate what I am about to receive more clearly.

Kissing and foreplay are rudimentary but he gets me hot driving his tongue into my mouth and crushing his lips against mine while I reach for the tumescent organ between his legs and begin to stroke it. I am rewarded with an almost continual outpouring of clear, viscous pre-ejaculate which I use to lubricate his cock while I stroke it.

But not for long.

He pushes me down on my knees and I raise my face to accept his offering. Instead of putting it in my mouth he bangs it against my cheeks and lips for a while and then rubs it all over my face. I don’t know why guys get off on doing this but a lot of them like to do it and I don’t really mind it but it’s not on the top of my favourites list.

“Suck it bitch!” he growls and pushes it into my mouth.

I can roleplay with the best of them but I do prefer long, sensual, almost affectionate lovemaking but I can appreciate a raw fuck too and his exuberance turns me on. As long as there is no excessive pain involved I don’t mind a bit of rough play.

He grabs my head and face-fucks my mouth. Young he may be but he’s obviously experienced, he doesn’t make me gag or force too much cock into my mouth. I suspect because he’s enjoying the way I suck his cock, holding it at the base and slavering at it with my lips, working them along the shaft whilst the tip of my tongue concentrates on his fraenulum. I’m rewarded with more sweet, salty precum which I swallow with relish.

“On the bed bitch!” he lifts me to my feet none too gently but he’s careful to keep me from falling on my heels.

I willingly kneel on the bed with my ass raised high and he yanks my panties down and exposes my ass.

I feel both vulnerable and excited.

I hear him yanking on the lubricant dispenser mounted on the wall and then I feel the cool, slippery salve being applied to my sphincter. He’s lubricating his cock too and he jams two fingers into my anus and works them to open me up. I am blessed and sometime cursed with having a particularly tight sphincter and anus despite the fucking I’ve done over the years.

He’s pretending to be a little vicious as he works his fingers in my cleft but he’s careful not to scratch me or really hurt me. I’m guessing it’s a power-play thing. He’s a top twink who usually fucks older men who like it rough but he appreciates my femininity and treats me accordingly.

He puts a hand on my buttock to hold me still while he guides his rampant cock to my sphincter. I feel it nudging my tight hole and try to relax. I am a little frightened but I’m more sexually fuelled than I am reticent. I tense a little when his glans pops past my tight ring but I’ve nothing to be worried about. This kid knows what he’s doing and he slides that marvellous appendage into me slowly, an inch at a time, until it’s all the way inside me.

I’m feeling that fullness and gratification only those who have experienced the same can describe. I grunt as his pelvis pushes into my buttocks as he gets every centimetre of his cock inside me.

“That’s lovely,” I compliment him and twist my head around as best I can.

He doesn’t reply. His eyes are screwed closed and his face is raised upward in concentration. I’ve seen that look before. It’s the ‘fuck-face’ that guys get when they are trying not cum. I hold still and say nothing. I don’t want him coming prematurely.

“Fuck you’re tight!” he finally breathes and begins to slowly fuck me.

I twist my head again and watch him staring at my ass as he drives his cock slowly in and out of out of it. He’s holding me by my hips which I absolutely adore when I’m being fucked doggy. The only better feeling it when they grip my thighs and stroke my stockings.

It feels absolutely wonderful and my flaccid cock begins to leak precum in appreciation. The head of his penis presses on my prostate as he fucks me; hence the release of pre-ejaculate; his shaft induces freshets of tingling delight from my sphincter. I love it when his pubis slams into my buttocks as he fucks me.

As much as I’d like to push back or wriggle my ass for him I can tell he’s trying to hold back his orgasm so I do nothing to encourage him. I just kneel and keep still and let him use me as I enjoy every second of it. There is something profoundly wonderful about just giving yourself to another person passively.

“Ok. Roll over bitch,” his cock slips from my anus with a plop.

He helps me roll over on my back. Now I’m really excited because I love being fucked missionary. He rips off my knickers and pulls me forward so my ass is on the edge of the bed. My cubicle is so small I can almost put my heels on the far wall. He opens my legs and fumbles a little and pulls my legs higher so he can access my puckered bud.

This time it slides in all the way in one go and it feels amazing. I gasp but not for long because the lad falls on me and kisses me passionately. Only guys with long cocks can really ass-fuck you and kiss you at the same time because smaller dicks slip out but this guy has no problem.

He begins to fuck me faster as he kisses me, he’s gripping my thighs and that is a complete turn on, not to mention his cock jackhammering against prostate. I’m able to push my hand between our bodies and grip my hard cock. My cock seldom becomes fully erect when I’m being fucked unless I take Viagra but it doesn’t stop me from coming and cum I do as this young stud gasps into my mouth as his cock quivers inside me.

Despite what I write in my fiction, other than visual clues and sometimes a juddering sensation; you don’t actually feel a man ejaculating inside you. In this case I feel his cock quiver as he holds me tighter, thrusts deeper and kisses me harder and breathes raggedly so I know he’s coming and I cum right along with him.

My orgasm is amazing! Some guys will drive their cocks all the way inside you and stop fucking when they come, and I like that too. But having this twenty-something batter my rectum with that long sleek phallus is mind-blowing. My prostate lights up and emits a deep throbbing sensation that is delightful. The sensory nerves in my anus and around my tight sphincter ignite my pleasure centres and my cock shudders as I ejaculate against this boy’s taunt belly.

He doesn’t mind, in fact it spurns him on to fuck me harder and faster. I think only us trannies can fully appreciate how it feels being dressed enfemme: the taste of the makeup and lipstick, the smell of the perfume, the delightful sensuality of stockings rubbing on limbs, the sight of your stocking-sheathed thighs being held open by a young stud as he jackhammers his cock in and out of your tight anus, your high heels jiggling as your whole body is shaking by the pounding you are taking.

He finishes off with a mighty thrust and kisses me hard one last time and then he dismounts like an Olympic champion.

“You’re not a bad fuck,” he quips as he snatches a handful of paper towel from the dispenser and I lie there like a harlot with my legs in the air, semen leaking from my anus.

He wipes his muscled chest and hard belly and throws the semen sodden napkins in the little bin and snatches more towels and hands them to me. He says little as he dresses and I wipe my ass and dap at the dribbles of spunk that have dripped onto my chemise when I came. With as much dignity as possible, which isn’t much I can tell you, I shimmy my ass back onto the bed so I can lower my legs and sit up. I find my knickers and put them on as he finishes dressing.

I ask if he’s local and he says no but he won’t disclose exactly where he is from and I don’t really care. Would I like to add him to my stable? You bet, but spilled milk, fish in the sea and all that, so no great loss. It was just that he was so young and handsome!

He heads back to the lounge and his phone and I retire to the toilet to fix my hair and makeup and freshen up. The lounge is starting to fill and while we were fucking I noticed a few looky-loos through the door, watching us fuck and wanking. I guess it’s going to be big day!

Leon

In the toilet I freshen up the foundation and powder around my nose and mouth and apply more lipstick. I brush my hair and generally check my appearance in the mirror. I rinse with mouthwash and pop fresh gum into my mouth. The Laneway might be dark but that’s no excuse for girl not to look her best.

As I traipse back to my room I pass the 4-pack cubicle of glory holes and there is a man leaning against the wall who looks familiar.

“Hi Michele, fancy meeting you here?” Leon smiles at me with genuine affection.

I have known Leon for years and he is one of the sweetest men I know. He’s a versatile bottom with a penchant for transvestites and me especially. I slip into his comfortable grasp and he hugs and kisses me affectionately. Nothing too ribald yet but he will get there. Leon is a bit of a grazer. That is he likes to kiss and cuddle for a while and then move on to see what else is available in the cruise lounge but he will return for more and eventually he will let me get him off.

“Let’s go to your room,” he holds my hand and I lead him to my room where I put my makeup case on the bed and my hairbrush on the shelf.

I pop out my chewing gum, put down my mobile phone, spray myself liberally with perfume and turn to face Leon. Standing in my high heels he is shorter than me. He is fifty-something, a pleasant faced man with a vibrant deep voice. Leon is wearing shorts and a polo top and sandals. It might be cool in The Laneway but outside the temperature has risen to 33° (91° F).

We stand near the entrance to my playroom and Leon leans into me and we kiss. At first it is like the previous kiss: a little chaste with our bodies not quite touching. We hold hands and chat about people we both know from The Laneway and about some postings on websites on which we are both active.

Like everywhere in the world there are trolls and a couple of them have been denigrating me on a discussion board hosted on a very popular gay dating website called ‘Squirt’. The two culprits are younger, transphobic, gay men who for some reason have an intense dislike for me. If it was up to them I would be banned from The Laneway. They believe it would be a better place if only gay and bi masculine-presenting men were allowed in. There is also some jealousy because I am popular.

Leon assures me that in our wide circle of friends no one is taking the trolls seriously but he advises me that one of the trolls is in the lounge in his usual seat. I peek though the shutters into the lounge and there he is sitting on the sofa with his shorts around his ankles improving an erection while watching gay porn on the wide-screen TV.

“Forget about the trolls Michele, you know I think you are a beautiful person,” Leon always makes me feel good about myself and I kiss him softly.

He gently takes me in his arms and returns the kiss. We kiss a little harder and he holds me closer and I can feel he is becoming aroused. He holds me closer and I slip my tongue into his mouth and fumble at the waistband of his shorts. I untie the cord and they drop to his ankles and I feel him smile around the kiss.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.