About Tina - Cover

About Tina

by AntaeusQ

Copyright© 2009 by AntaeusQ

Erotica Sex Story: Dating a married woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Interracial   BBW   Leg Fetish   .

She towered over me, all 6 foot-3 inches of her. I looked straight up. She had her hands on her hips.

"Sarah needs another half hour," she said. "God damn it. I want to get out of here."

I looked sideways at her full big beautiful legs, no more than inches from me. I slipped my hand under her skirt and stroked her ass. She pressed her belly to my head.

"O-oh," she said.

"Well, tell her to hurry up."

"I asked. She needs to close up the books."

I gave her a pat on the butt and brought my hand out. She was wearing her heals, I noticed. I gave up another inch, 8 inches total. Another guy would have been intimidated. I was just embarrassed.

"Come on," she ordered me.

"Where?" I asked.

"The parking garage," she said with a sly smile.

The garage was our special place. We worked downtown. This was back during the dot-com bubble burst. Our building had a lot of vacancies and the garage had all kinds of areas where if you needed privacy, you could smoke, drink, do weed, some of us did cocaine, others had sex. There were few cars parked at level 3.

I grabbed my jacket and we walked past dozens of empty desks, left over from recent layoffs. The few survivors we're gone home.

We went down the access stairs. I jumped the last steps and opened the fire door. The sides of the garage were open, but this time of day, the light was dim.

Without delay, Tina grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a cement column, right next to her green van. She was powerful enough to push me around. I figured that out the first night we had sex.

"Come on. Hurry up. Take off your pants." She fumbled with my belt. She dropped her purse and kneeled in front of me. Our fingers met as we worked together on my pants. Her white and my brown hands mixed in a sea of crawling fingers.

"I like it when you wear button ups." She tore open my fly.

My dick was limp. She popped it into her mouth and tugged on it vigorously with her lips. After a few seconds of encouragement, my cock grew into it's full size. She'd learned a thing or two after three marriages, a few years in the navy, and what the other men in her 39 years taught her. I was the current beneficiary of her excellent cock sucking education.

She continued to pucker smack her lips on my uncircumcised head. She pumped me gently with her index and thumb.

"It's freaking cold," I said. She rubbed my legs with her hands.

She released my cock for a second and took a breath. "Sorry for forcing you down here. But I really need this." She resumed slurping and licking. "God damn that Sarah."

I patted her head and closed my eyes. I rocked gently back and forth. And then her phone rang.

"Fuck!" Her mouth released. "This better be an emergency."

She grabbed her purse and answered the phone. My dick hung in the cold air. I looked around the garage. I didn't particularly care to hear the conversation. It was none of my business.

"What?" she said sharply into the phone. She passed her hand across her chin. I pitied the bastard on the other end.

She whacked my leg and looked at me with a smile. I tapped her head with my fist.

I mouthed the words, "Hurry up."

She leaned forward with the phone to her neck, and licked the head of my cock. She gave it a few flicks. My penis jumped.

"Whatever, Bill. Fuck you. I'm hanging out at Sarah's. If you can't handle that..."

She gave me the sign for hold on. She exhaled.

"Drinks, you asshole. I'm hanging out with my best friend. I won't be coming back tonight."

I looked down at her head.

"Well fuck you if you can't do me this favor and take care of the kids. You're their dad, you can fucking figure it out. Hot dogs, pizza, take them to McDonald's."

She looked up at me, and shook her head.

"Bye!"

"Trouble in paradise?" I teased.

She slammed the phone shut and shoved it back into her bag.

"What a piece of shit. Pissed me off."

"Sorry about your husband." I rubbed her shoulder. My dick was getting limp.

She was tense. "Sorry about that. Grown man can't even take care of himself. I leave him home one night with the kids, and he can't even handle that. I'm telling you, his mother spoiled him. Old cow turned that man into a little bitch. Why did I ever marry him?

"Fuck him. Come here," I said.

I stroked her smooth blond hair. She picked up my waning hard-on and placed it back into her mouth. I held her head. A few more minutes of cock sucking took out the tension. Reduced it to a simmer, anyway.

She was the best cock sucker I'd ever met. Methodical and skilled, prone to improvisation. And eager to swallow. It filled her with irrational joy. Every time she sucked me, I knew what I was going to get and that I was going to like it, I knew it was going to be good."

"I'm coming, Tina," I said.

She sucked me harder. I shook up and down my body. A river of cum crashed wave after wave into her mouth. She held and squeezed my ass. Quick as I made it, she swallowed. Finally, she opened her mouth and was done. We both caught our breath.

"That was a lot," she said. She licked the inside of her mouth and smacked her lips. "Thick and stringy, too. What did I say about drinking grape fruit juice? Seriously, try drinking it. I'll buy you some. You need to thin it out. It coats my tongue for hours, if you don't."

"Yeah, yeah." I patted her head. "I got it."

"You need to thin it out. I'm going to gag one of these days."

I pulled up my pants, and helped her get back on her feet. She kept passing her tongue through her mouth and massaging her teeth. She was really having trouble. I wiped the side of her mouth with my thumb. She bent down a little and I gave her a kiss.

"Come here. Give me hug," I said, and held her close. I squeezed her hefty body, and grabbed her ass.

"You don't have to tell me you're coming. I can tell," she said.

"I just want to be polite." I stroked her wind burned cheek. "Besides, I like saying it."

I gave her her purse.

"Thanks," she said.

We opened our mouths and she kissed me with her tongue. What am I going to say? It tasted like my cum.

She gave me a piece of gum and we walked back to the office.


It was close to 7 by the time Tina finished her work. It was pitch dark and raining hard. The workweek was truly, finally over. Sarah drove, while Tina and I sat in the back, our hands on each other's laps. I looked outside to the crowded street full of cars wading through flooded streets. Inside the Volvo, it was warm and quiet. We were heading to Sarah's condo a few blocks away.

"How are you guys doing back there?" asked Sarah.

I turned to look. Tina fixed her eyes on me and smiled. I kissed her pursed lips. She rested her head on my shoulder and nuzzled to my ear. I relaxed. Her warm hand slipped between my legs.

I caught Sarah's eyes in the rear-view. She rolled her eyes and groaned.

"I don't know what to do with you guys," she said. "It's like having teenagers. Do you guys ever do anything other than fuck? You, Carlos, you ever even take her out to dinner?"

I didn't.

"Shut up, Sarah," said Tina.

"She knows what she means to me," I said.

"All you do is take advantage of her..."

"We hang out with you," yelled back Tina. "It's not like we have all the time in the world. I'm married. Carlos has things he has to do."

Tina patted the backrest on the Explorer's driver seat. "Thanks for caring, Sarah, but we're both adults, we can handle ourselves."

"OK," said Sarah. We pounded her into submission.

She drove down a long road running along the park. It was a clear drive down to her condo. She pushed on the accelerator and the car purred into high speed. No traffic lights, no cars. She turned into her parking lot and swerved sharply into her spot.

I adjusted my penis back between my legs and gave Tina a quick kiss on the lips. She was chewing her Trident. We got out of the car and walked up to the condo. Tina walked ahead. Sarah walked behind me. I pinched Tina's ass. I managed to grab her tight skirt along with some oh her panties. Sarah had a clear view, and groaned, again.

"Pervert," she said. I smiled back at her.

"Come on," said Tina and pulled my hand up the stairs. "Leave him alone," she said to Sarah.

Sarah moved ahead of us and unlocked the door. We followed her in and took off our wet shoes and coats.

"Get over here, Carlos" said Tina. "You're all wet."

She ran her fingers through my hair, and shook the water out.

"You're wet too you know." I passed my fingers thru her hair but didn't try to dry it.

When we were done, I made for the largest sofa and sank into its cushions. Sarah walked into the kitchen by herself.

"Do you need any help?" asked Tina.

"No. Just sit down. Take care of your man." She said it without malice. "Excuse me. I haven't been fucked in two weeks."

Tina and I made funny faces at each other. We finally understood.

Sarah pulled bottles of booze from the cupboards. "It makes me jumpy not having a man around for sex."

"'You just need to relax," said Tina.

"I don't have anything to eat, just so you know, except these crackers."

"That's fine. That's not what's important."

"What would you guys like to drink, Coronas or Bud Light? I have some vodka, and whiskey, too."

"Coronas, please." said Tina. She brought me my beer. I gave her a deep- kiss payment. She grabbed my collar and snuck her tongue into my mouth.

"Don't I take good care of you?" she asked.

"Absolutely. Thanks for the beer, baby." I patted her behind.

"I don't want you guys fucking in my house, you hear. I don't want Carlo's semen on my stuff."

"What's wrong with my semen?" I asked.

She laid back on my shoulder, and tossed her head back.

"Ugh," she groaned. "Sarah, you are such a total bitch."

"Whatever, whore." said Sarah in the nicest way.

I took a swig from my bottle. I loved these women. They spoke their minds.

Tina looked sideways at me and elbowed me in the ribs. She pushed her tongue against her cheek and pushed her finger into my chest.

"Keep an eye out for an opening," she said.

I leaned into her ear. "OK."

Tina sat with her thigh on top of my leg. It gave me a boner having this Amazon for my friend. I rubbed my leg against her bare thigh. She moved over me and grabbed a small blue blanket. The condo was freezing. Tina cuddled up next to me and pulled the blanket up to her chest. She reached between my legs and stroked the inside.

Sarah sat on a recliner. She was done calling attention to our shenanigans. She knew she couldn't win.

"Pot, anyone?" she asked.

"Bring it on. That's what we all need. Fucking layoffs. They got rid of half of us." said Tina.

Sarah moved magazines and ash trays off the oak coffee table. She lifted the hinged top and propped it open. She had coins, rings, pieces of quartz and other rocks all mixed together in a big compartment. She took out a small plastic bag and unrolled it."

"Shit, I'm going to talk to that son-of-a-bitch son of mine when he gets back from his dad's. He has his own supply. He doesn't have to steal from me." She grabbed some Zig-zags and expertly rolled a fat joint with her sharp manicured fingers. "Don't fuck with my shit."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.