Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jeff and Julie, 17-year-old highschoolers, are transported back to Earth, circa 250 MILLION BC! This was the time of giant insects and long before dinosaurs. This is the story of their struggle for survival against 10-foot scorpions and 14-foot praying mantises. These insects really existed; this is no fantasy! Join them as they cope with a real "Land of the Giant Insects."

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Violence  

Jeff Bledsoe and Julie Summers were coming back from their second date in Jeff's new car. Well ... It was new to Jeff. Actually, it was an old clunker, maybe the last one in existence without electronic ignition. The Ford had a decent body and engine, but it was an old car, just not old enough to qualify as an antique. At least it was reliable transportation and had a large back seat—something Jeff hoped to take advantage of on his next date with Julie.

Jeff was your average looking 17-year-old highschool Junior. Julie was your average looking 17-year-old highschool Junior. Julie's main physical attraction for Jeff was her big tits. She was a D-cup on a B-cup body! This she normally found to be very embarrassing, except when she was dating Jeff. He knew exactly how to massage a girls tits, especially her nipples, to make her come, and he could do it right through her clothes, provided she was not wearing a thick bra.

Jeff was an anomaly, he was a nerd with jock tendencies. Jeff's nerdishness was directed into an unusual direction, namely, he was a nut for biology, particularly for entomology (bug study). He was also on the track and field team. His specialty was throwing the javelin, though he was pretty good with the shot and the discus.

Julie was an anomaly, too. She wasn't exactly a nerd, but she was an expert mechanical engineer. She already knew more on the subject that did many college graduates, and she was devoted to the subject. She even had a couple of gadgets she was hoping to patent, using the proceeds to pay for her college education.

The highschool that both attended was somewhat backward when it came to Political Correctness, it still required that all girls take a course in "home economics." Julie hated the course the first two days, then she discovered how much real engineering was involved in the subject. From then on, she applied herself and finished her Freshman year at the top of her class in that subject. The teacher was sort of a survival nut, so she taught the girls things like how to make soap and candles. Julie found this to be a lot of fun and pitied the girls who just didn't get it. Oh, well, she was not fixated on boys, like most of the girls.

Anyway, the couple was riding home from making out in Jones' Woods, the normal parking place for the highschool crowd fortunate enough to have access to cars. Julie had experienced three orgasms at the expert hands of Jeff. She might well have gone even further if she had not realized that she was about to bump up against her curfew. Her parents were normally quite liberal, but the curfew was not negotiable, so the make out session had come to an abrupt halt, and they were hurrying to get Julie home before curfew hour tolled.

This was a dark and stormy night, to coin a phrase, but that made little difference to young lovers who were more interested in each other than the scenery. Jeff was driving as fast as he dared, but the slick roads made it imperative that he concentrate on the road. The lightning was flashing, and that made it hard to see, since the strikes were fairly close and the bright flashes did affect his vision.

Just as they topped the tallest hill in town, there was a flash of lightning that struck the top of the car dead center. Fortunately, there was a decent path to ground for the electricity, so the couple inside were unharmed, but the flash was so bright that they both were blinded for a few moments. Jeff could not see where he was going, so he applied the brakes as a safety measure.

WHAT THE HELL! The car stopped much more quickly than either one of them expected, and they were thrown against their seat belts. This car was too old to have air bags, so they did not deploy. Both were mildly injured by the pressure of the belts against them as a result of the sudden stop, but there was nothing serious to worry about.

Their eyes finally adjusted and recovered from the bright flash, only to reveal that they were parked in the middle of a grove of trees with tall ferns all around them. Furthermore, it was daylight! Both Jeff and Julie were shocked to see this; Julie knew that she was in danger of being grounded for life for missing curfew by this much!

Her initial panic kept Jeff from noting the characteristics of the vegetation around them. All he could tell was that the damned weeds were so tall that he could not see beyond the edges of the car. Jeff turned off the ignition—there was no point in wasting gas, considering how expensive it was and the fact that the car didn't get more than 15 miles to the gallon.

They had been experiencing an unusual warm spell in late autumn, but it was getting damned hot in the car, even though it was partially in the shade. Jeff turned to Julie and uttered that immortal line, "Toto, I don't think that we are in Kansas, anymore." Julie punched his shoulder with her fist, and they both laughed. Jeff said, "I think that I had better see how far we are from a road. I need to get you home and start explaining what happened."

Jeff unfastened his seat belt and opened the door, only to be assaulted by a blast of warm, humid air. He gasped in surprise at the heat and suddenly felt a great surge of energy. Every breath he took seemed to increase his energy and feeling of well being. Well, if he was going to feel like this, he could put up with the heat!

He stepped out of the car and pushed his way through the weeds for a few feet. At 5'-11" tall, he still could not see over enough of the weeds to tell where he was. In a fit of irritation, he pushed the weeds aside and made his way to the rear of the car where he could stand on the bumper and, if necessary, climb onto the trunk lid. He stepped onto the bumper and looked around.

HELL! They were surrounded by trees, all too close together to allow him to maneuver the car between them. How the hell did they get here under those circumstances? He looked up and saw a number of broken limbs in a couple of the trees, implying that they had come from the sky and crashed through the trees! Shit! That was impossible, as any sane person would know.

If they had fallen that far, a good 50 feet, the car would be smashed and they would be dead. His mind flatly refused to believe what his eyes were telling him. That was when he looked at the ferns surrounding them and realized what they were. These ferns were impossible! The were examples of the earliest forms of leafed vegetation. A closer examination of the surrounding trees proclaimed the same impossible circumstance. This vegetation was all 250 million years old!

Then he saw something that nearly gave him a literal heart attack. Flying toward him was what looked like a dragon fly with a 10-foot wingspan. Shit, it was coming directly for him, and dragon flies were carnivores! Jeff dropped to the ground and rolled under the car. Thank God, he had closed the car door when he got out! At least, Julie was safe for the moment.

What to do? Fortunately, he had a spare set of car keys in his pocket, so he was able to reach around and unlock the trunk lid. As it arced open from the spring, the dragon fly caught sight of the movement and came over to investigate. Jeff rolled back under the car before the dragon fly arrived, so he was able to escape notice.

The dragon fly perched on the edge of the open trunk lid, but it was heavy enough to deflect downward, so the dragon fly moved to the car roof. Moving very carefully, Jeff retrieved his practice javelin from the trunk and rolled back under the car. Jeff open the case holding the javelin, which was in two parts to make it easy to transport. He removed it from the case and screwed the two parts back together. This may have been a practice javelin, but it still had a very sharp point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.