Bugs - Cover

Preview

Bugs

by aubie56

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Consensual, Science Fiction, Time Travel, Historical, Humor, Incest, Brother, Sister, Father, Daughter, Harem, First, Violent,

Time Travel Sex Story: Jeff and Julie, 17-year-old highschoolers, are transported back to Earth, circa 250 MILLION BC! This was the time of giant insects and long before dinosaurs. This is the story of their struggle for survival against 10-foot scorpions and 14-foot praying mantises. These insects really existed; this is no fantasy! Join them as they cope with a real "Land of the Giant Insects."

Author's note:

Approximately 250 million years ago, the Earth was populated by giant insects. Things like millipedes four feet long and dragon flies with 12-foot wingspan. Just about every insect alive today, and some that aren't, lived back then. You wonder how this was possible, well, the atmosphere was 30-35% oxygen. This made it possible!

No, this factoid is not a fantasy! It really happened. And here is a story of how humans might have reacted to the situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.