Tim and Jane - Naked in School - Cover

Tim and Jane - Naked in School

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Chapter 1: Monday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Monday - 4th story in the series; Tim and Jane, abused and whipped by their fathers, have been friends nearly all their lives, and didn't know about each other's secret until undressing for their first day being naked in School.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Torture   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Jane

My name is Jane Michaels, and I've just been paged to Mr. Robinson/s office, presumably to participate in the Naked in School Program. I'm curious to see who my partner will be, and whether he'd be turned off by the scars on my back and breasts. You see, my parents belonged to a club that traded daughters on Thursday nights, for ritual beatings, BDSM, and rape. Last Thursday night, I was being bullwhipped by Dr. Herman Jones when DEA agents Toby Hinshaw and Angie McGuire broke into his office and rescued me. I was attached to a St. Andrew's cross, forming a large "X", bound by my wrists and ankles, my back being whipped with a bullwhip.

I walked into Mr. Robinson's office, and was invited to sit down. The infamous Pamphlet was lying on his desk. He told me, "As soon as your partner arrives, we'll go over the rules and begin the disrobing." I asked him who my partner was, and whether he thought my partner could stomach my injuries. About then, Tim Johnson walked in and stood behind me. "Tim?" I asked, "You're my partner?" "Yes, Jane", he said, "I'm your partner." "W.W.Why would you want to be my partner?" I asked. "I volunteered right after you did", Tim said. "Tim, we've been close friends all our lives; why would you want to be tied to me, especially this week?" I asked him. "You'll find out soon enough." With that said, Mr. Robinson told us it was time to get undressed.

"May I?" Tim asked. "Y.Y.Yes", I said, "I just hope you don't get sick when you see the welts." Tim slowly unbuttoned my blouse, and removed it, placing it in the clothing box assigned to each participant; he unbuttoned it from the front, sliding it down my arms. I wasn't wearing a bra, because of the pain of the straps across my welts ... He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, and slid them down my legs. I lifted each leg so he could remove them. He slid my panties down my long legs; I'm glad I shaved them, and my pussy, last night, so the panties wouldn't snag. "Oh my God, Jane, you're absolutely beautiful", Tim said. "The boys won't be able to keep their hands to themselves or their dicks soft." "Oh yeah?" I said, and turned around, giving him a good look at my back. "Oh, God, you've suffered so", he said. "I just hope this week, maybe I, can help ease your pain." He kissed me on the cheek. "OK, Tim", I said, "Your turn."

Tim

This was the part I'd been dreading. Jane unbuttoned my shirt, and slid it down my arms, facing me. She then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, sliding them down my legs. Like she did, I raised one leg at a time, so she could remove them. She did the same thing with my briefs, pulling the waistband over my hard 10" cock. When she had them off, she said, "Oh, Tim, the girls are going to love jacking and sucking you". "Oh yeah?" I asked, in the same tone she had used, and turned my back to her. I heard Jane gasp, and I turned back around to see the tears forming in her eyes. "Oh, Christ, Tim, you too?" she asked. "Yeah", I said, "But yours were made with a bullwhip, and mine were made with a wet leather strap. Now you know why I volunteered to be your partner; so that we could lean on each other".

"When did this start?" Jane asked me. "When I was thirteen. My dad was in an accident that left him impotent. He and Mom both cracked up. He beat me on Tuesdays, Thursdays, And Saturdays. I got a reprieve on Sundays. It kept up until last year, when they were killed in that auto accident. At that point, Aunt Beth moved in, and took custody of me. Aunt Beth is cool. Of course, it was too late to do anything about it then, but at least it stopped."

She put her arms around my neck and said, "I had no idea; I'm so sorry you never told me." I told her, "I had no idea about you, either, except when I tried to put my arm around you for any reason." "So, we both suffered in silence, just like the eight other girls", she said. "Maybe we can change that, this week", I said.

When we walked out of Mr. Robinson's office, the trouble started. "Striped twins", "Zebras", "Scarred partners", "Circus animals" were just a few of the names we were called.

Monday Afternoon

Jane

I was scared to death to be parading on stage in front of everybody at once in the nude; Toby Hinshaw had arranged an Assembly for this afternoon to explain to everyone at once the seriousness of the situation. Toby had all nine of us girls line up, on stage, in bathrobes covering our scars, until he was ready to drop the bomb. As he called our names, we came forward, dropped our robes, gave our names, and a history of injury. When it was my turn, I proudly, but nervously, walked out on stage, dropped my robe, and said, "Jane Michaels-16 years old, raped 27 times; breast and nipple torture and bullwhipping, unknown times. My life was saved by Toby Hinshaw and Angie McGuire".

"You will also notice that I am in the Program this week; after what happened last week, I felt it important to get the message out that child abuse and torture still occur on a regular basis, even right here in our own community. My parents were arrested after the raids last Thursday night; I am currently in protective custody at a location that I cannot reveal. My partner this week, Tim Johnson, had also been abused and whipped for several years without my knowledge, even though we have been best friends since we were little. We are most open to discuss what has happened to us over the years, and will answer any questions you may have, but, please, do not ridicule or make fun of us. We cannot help what has happened to us."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.