Tim and Jane - Naked in School - Cover

Tim and Jane - Naked in School

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Prelude

Incest Sex Story: Prelude - 4th story in the series; Tim and Jane, abused and whipped by their fathers, have been friends nearly all their lives, and didn't know about each other's secret until undressing for their first day being naked in School.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Torture   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Jane

After my experiences in being abused, I'd made up my mind to go Naked in School, in order to get my message out. My best guy-pal, Tim Johnson, and I had talked it over, and I told him I was volunteering for the Program next week. Tim and I had a long discussion and, although we were not romantically involved, he said he'd support me in any way he could. I kissed him on the forehead, and thanked him for his support. After all, the world was going to see me naked Monday afternoon anyway, at Assembly, so I figured "What the hell", I'd start a little early.

I went to Mr. Robinson and told him I wanted to be put into the Program, preferably next week. "Jane", he said, "Are you ready for this? After all, your injuries won't even be made public until Monday afternoon." I told him that, yes, I wanted to do this to raise awareness of child abuse. "Jane", he said, "You are one brave sixteen-year-old young lady."

Tim

After Jane told me what she intended to do, I knew there was only one thing to do; volunteer to be her partner. What Jane didn't know, even though we'd been close friends, as close as lovers without the romance, was that I, like her, had been abused as a teen, and had no one to turn to for support. I was hoping that, by doing this, we could support each other.

I went to Mr. Robinson, and told him that I knew that Jane had volunteered for the Program next week, and I wanted to be her partner. "Any particular reason, other than the fact that you're such good friends?" he asked. I said, "Yes, for reasons that will become clear next week." "Good enough", he said. "One more thing, though", I said, "Don't say anything to Jane about this". "Consider it our secret until you're paged", he said.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.