A True Story

by LoveRider

Copyright© 2009 by LoveRider

Romantic Story: A true story of my internet romance of some time ago.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   True Story   Slow  

When something is meant to happen, no matter what you do to stop it, eventually it will happen. Love is one of the things that, when it is meant to happen, it will crash through walls, ford streams, climb mountains, and kill armies to get where it feels it should be. Nothing anyone is capable of doing can stop it. Its like a huge steam roller running down a hill.

Sometimes, though, it hits an obstacle that creates a delay. Such was the case for Feliniac and LoveRider. They came so close to understanding, to loving, to needing, but something took it away. But love finds a way.


Hi, I'm LoveRider. Ok, that's not really my name. But you don't need to know my name. You can just call me LoveRider, and this is my true story.

Let's face it, the big things in life come at the weirdest times, and in the oddest places.

Here I am, a transit advocate. A man who believes that planes have no business making flights of less than 3000 miles. A man who hasn't flown in nearly 10 years and is damned proud of it. A man who has written books on Amtrak and about trains.

I am standing here in an airport in New York City, transit capital of America. In an airport. I am waiting for the best thing in my life to come to be. The best thing that ever happened, ever would happen. Here. In an airport.

But I get ahead of myself.

A few years ago, a few days before Christmas, I was sitting in a kind of stupor, bored out of my mind. I might not have been the clinical definition of depressed, but my life seemed to offer no real direction or meaning. Nothing seemed to really matter; I was heading nowhere with the engine telegraph on full speed ahead.

Back then, I was but 21 years of age, still attending a well regarded college seeking a business degree. Alright, not to toot my own horn, but-

Oh hell, let me skip the modesty bullshit. Tooting my own horn:

I'm a certified super-genius.

This is both a gift and a curse. On one hand I am about the most intelligent people you'll ever meet.

On the other hand, most people strike me as stupid. I think of people more as my personal playthings then anything else. I can't see them as beings when they are too stupid to bother even talking to. What's worse, the few that aren't that stupid are total hypocrites or greedy self-minded pricks. These fake people make me sick as hell. This is the result of me being smarter than everyone.

This attitude was one of many reasons I have few friends.

Back then, socially, life seemed ok. It was, however, completely lacking in direction. Friends were few, and all of them were entirely over the internet. My closest friend, RagnaFan was really close to me. Ragnafan was an odd and interesting person with a similarly unfulfilling social life. I had some other friends, too, but all of them were on the internet, naturally.

Romantically, my life was in worse shape. The position I was in was so bad it was worse than not having romance at all, to be honest with you. Sure, a dumb, stupid slut that makes love without many words can be awesome, in person. I mean there's the sex. And sex is awesome.

But dude, none of that works over the internet. I mean, it just doesn't. No hand jobs. No blow jobs. No sex. I mean, you can jack off to pictures, but it ain't much better than porn.

And porn comes without all that fucking emotional baggage.

I had just wriggled myself out of a relationship with an odd older woman with several children. One of the primary reasons was she had been involved with another guy. The problem came mostly after she sort of picked the other guy. At this point he finally realized she was playing both sides against the middle.

Like I said, all the emotional baggage of a slutty girl friend, but none of the sex.

At that time, I was sort of dating an older, married, woman and a slutty college freshman online at the same time. I was hoping one or the other would want to meet up. Sex is sex, lets face it.

I tried to fake having love and affection for both of them. You try it when both of them were dumb, stupid broads that were sluttier than Madonna. There is nothing to love, let me tell you!

I had another friend I was semi-interested in, BimmerGal, but I got some oddly cold feelings at times, and she wasn't interested in dating. But on the other hand, she seemed like she was. It was a fucking bizarre experience.

So that day, out of sheer boredom, I logged onto one of my internet site accounts. I checked all the posts people I watched and found that one friend of mine, InuKoneko, had posted a new piece of art, InuKoneko being an artist.

It was a rather odd one, a picture of what appeared to be a guy at first, but after careful examination turned out to be a girl. It wasn't her normal area, and had nothing to do with telling a story- which was bizarre, because she mostly did comics. She looked tall in the picture, with blonde hair done in a mullet, wearing jeans and a jean jacket. Pure 80's.

It turned out it was a gift art for a like-minded artist ... which was even more bizarre. InuKoneko almost never did gift art. I followed the link to the artist's page. The artist's name was Feliniac, apparently. Definitely a girl. Fantastic art.

I followed my standard procedure and added her to my aim list. I was in an odd mood so I made a more playful-then-usual introduction and had the following conversation:

LoveRider: YO!

Feliniac: WHATUP!

LoveRider: Not Much Yo! xP

Feliniac: Cool, cool ... so who're you?

LoveRider: Interesting question. I mean does anyone ever know who they truly are?

Feliniac: Good point. Do I know you via the internet or real life?

LoveRider: Actually, you know me not at all, but I am LoveRider on the site you post pictures on.

Feliniac: Ah Cool/.

I noticed a portrait of InuKoneko's persona, and complimented her on it. She thanked me. She asked me if I ever did any art, and I told her all I did was photographing cars. She thought it was cool and asked if me if I ever photographed Deloreans.

DeLoreans? Yeah fucking right. Well, I told her what shit they were and she thought that was exactly why they were so cool.

An odd feeling came over me. Most people came across as fake to me.

No, let me rephrase.

Most people ARE fake.

They would acknowledge and show some interest in the things I was interested in, but it would only be out of politeness. I mean, come on.

This exchange, though, came across as purely genuine, a total interest in me.

She seemed a person truly interested in her environment.

I asked her how she knew my friend InuKoneko, and she told me it was through some kind of internet drawing board.

Something told me this meeting would turn out to be more important than most.


The biggest, most important events of history often go unnoticed for a long time after the fact. It is only with the passage of time that their importance in the scheme of things becomes apparent to the other people in the world. All throughout history, there have been documented events of great importance that people failed to notice, even those people directly involved.

Perhaps the most important invention of the 19th century was invented independently by Dr. Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler and Dr. Karl Benz at about the the same time. Nobody reeled in shock at the implications of the invention of the realistic self-propelled motorcar. Within 100 years of its invention, however, it had changed the landscape of the world, and the travels of man kind, beyond recognition.

Likewise, the computer wasn't highly recognized when the first programable computer was invented for the Enigma code breaking project at Bletchley Park. The first modern personal computer was the Apple I. It was demonstrated to the people who could have taken it from its inventor legally. After this computer was demonstrated to those bosses at HP, their response was legendary... "What would ordinary people want with computers?". To this day, Hewlett-Packard kicks themselves for that choice.

Likewise, the importance of me meeting Feliniac was not so apparent to me. We both liked each other a lot, which for our personality type was a monumental achievement. I mean, we became fairly good friends. But neither of us recognized that while this was significant for us, it was significant for the other person, as well.

In the meantime, I progressed forward in other areas of my life. The older married woman stopped working for me. The reason this stopped working for was she wanted to divorce her husband and marry me. I mean sex with an older woman was sex. Sex is sex is sex. But there was no way on gods green earth I was going to marry a woman old enough to be my fucking mother. This can always be a problem in a relationship, and it sure was here.

If that wasn't enough, she was demanding, needy, and most of all, over-emotional for my taste. She wanted love and I wanted a fuck. There is a big difference here, readers! We drifted apart, thank god. Eventually it came to a confrontation that resulted in the end of the entire relationship. Too close for fucking comfort.

The slutty college freshman kinda started to fall apart too. This wouldn't be surprising to someone who knew me well. At first her proclivity towards bareness and cyber sex was exciting. But it was obvious that I wasn't the only guy she was holding on her string. It started to seem dumb and sick. Mostly dumb.

Once my excitement at having sex with this slut was gone, I took a good look at the person. The reality was, there was not enough to her or the relationship to hold it together on its own merits. I wasn't the type for a purely physical relationship over long distances, and she wasn't smart enough, nice enough, or caring enough to be worth anything on any other basis. As time went on, the relationship drifted apart.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.