The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Claire walked across the store to me, unbuttoning her shirt as she did. Under, she wore a simple white cotton half bra. It held her breast out to me. Hypnotically, I touched them; naming their parts as I did. Claire pulled my t-shirt over my head. I wore a cheap nylon bra Mamma had purchased back home.

Claire tsked. “Such lovely buds covered under trash.” She removed my bra and threw it away. Then she gently touched my chest and repeated my litany in French. I echoed her voice and felt my nipples swell and tighten as her fingers caressed them lightly.

Doris stroked my cheek gently. “Purchasing my lingerie is very personal to me. I only buy it from someone who knows me well – someone I trust intimately. Claire is a very special friend of mine. You must trust her as I do.”

Claire slipped her tape around me, just under my breasts. She rubbed her breasts against mine gently and my legs shook. “30.” she whispered in my ear. Then she slid the tape up and circled around the widest part of my breast. The tape bound my nipples for a moment and I could feel them react to the cool plastic. “36.” she smiled. “Tres bien.”

She turned and repeated the process on Doris. “36. 42. Yes, pet, still a 36C.” Claire released the tape and then to my surprise, kissed the top of each of Doris’ breasts. Doris lifted Claire’s chin gently and kissed her lips softly.

“Later,” Doris whispered, “I will not leave you wanting.” To me she said, “We must find a 36C for me and a 30C for you. Let us find something pretty for the both of us.” She left her shirt on the floor and began searching the racks. Claire removed her shirt completely, and not wanting to be rude, I removed mine as well. We tried on several different designs and colors and I found my nipples were taut. Almost painfully sensitive. Each time Doris or Claire’s hand would brush against me, I found a shiver run through my body and a throbbing ache in my special place. At one point, it was so intense, I thought I would wet myself.

“Pardon, Ms. Claire is there a water room I may use?” I asked in my best English – hoping to please Doris.

She laughed lightly. “Yes, Dear, I have a ‘water room’. Through that door.”

I hurried in and felt a pleasurable rush sweep through me as I released a quick stream of liquid. I looked at myself in the mirror and touched my nipples. They were hard and very sensitive still. I was worried that something was wrong but Doris and Claire’s were just as distended.

Erect, I reminded myself. The English word was erect. I touched them again and shivered. “Erect.” I whispered to myself. I noticed how large my nipples got when they were erect and how pink. I stroked them gently; it felt strange. Not good in a way I would have normally described as such but I could not stop myself stroking them.

I squeezed them just to see if that would stop their strange, pleasant ache and was shocked to feel a bolt of mixed pain and pleasure. I gasped; I could not remember a sensation that so startled me. It seemed somehow to be understood by my body in a way that my mind could not grasp. I heard myself sigh and knew that I would explore this sensation more one day.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.