The Blooming of Rosa - Cover

The Blooming of Rosa

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An innocent girl is introduced to a world of sex and magic. Is she a victim or a predator?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Doris and I studied every day. In the mornings, it was very dull – reading from a book and learning grammar. But after lunch, we would go out and practice vocabulary and reading. Doris was a very good teacher and I learned quickly. Each time I did well, she would hug me and say, “You are such a pretty, clever girl you will be teaching me soon.” Or something as sweet. I began to want to do well for her and in only a few days, we became like sisters.

One Saturday, after a few weeks, Doris told me that she needed to go shopping and that I was to come with her and help her. We went to large mall and walked around the various shops. She quizzed me on my vocabulary and even while shopping, we had many English lessons. Finally, we came to the shop she was seeking. A small shop, tucked in the corner of the large plaza. It was so small and dark, I was afraid the shop was closed.

Inside was a lingerie shop. Behind a small counter was a pale-skinned woman with fire red hair. She looked up when we entered and smiled warmly. “Doris!” she greeted my tutor in French as she moved quickly to embrace her and then kiss her on both cheeks. They spoke for a moment in French and then the red-haired woman surprised me by locking the door and drawing a curtain across the window.

“For you, I am always available,” she said. “But Doris, who is your pretty friend?”

Doris took my hand and presented me to her. “Claire, this is my newest student Rosa. Rosa, this is my dear friend, Claire.”

Doris made me greet her in both Spanish and English and then, just for good measure taught me the French as well. Then we continued our vocabulary lesson. Bra. Panties. Slip. Stockings. Pretty, delicate garments of lace, silk and satin flowed past my fingers as the two women moved through the shop. Doris taught me the English names and made sure I knew the purpose of each one.

We stopped at a large rack of lace bras.

“And what size are you?” Claire asked Doris.

“I was 36C but we should measure and see.” She looked thoughtfully at me. “We should measure Rosa as well. I think she has outgrown her new bra already.”

Claire pulled a measuring tape from her pocket and slipped her arms around Doris. They paused and smiled at each other and I suddenly wondered how it would feel to have Doris’ breasts pushed so close against mine. My nipples began tingling and I felt uncomfortably warm in the room. Claire’s hands slowly smoothed the tape across the heaviest part of Doris’s breasts and they both sighed softly. “This would be more accurate, if I removed your top.” Claire said softly.

“I do want an accurate fit.” Doris replied. Her voice was somehow deeper than normal and, like Mamma’s moan, it made me shiver.

Slowly, Doris took off the simple blue blouse she had been wearing. Underneath, was a beautiful blue lace and silk bra. Her dark skin shone through the pattern and my breath caught at the sight of it. My heart beat faster and my special place began tingling in tandem with my breasts.

Claire’s pale hands stood out against Doris’ dark arms as she gently slid the shoulder straps of the bra down. She again reached around Doris and undid the clasp holding the bra in place. The garment slipped to the floor and Doris’ breasts stood exposed in all their glory.

“Come here, Rosa.” She reached a hand to me. “You must learn this as well.” She placed my fingertips on her breastbone. “Chest.”

“Chest.” I repeated.

She slid my fingers down some. “Cleavage. Breast. Left. Right. Aureole. Nipple. Erect. Aroused.” As she said each word, I repeated it, first in Spanish and then again in English. Her aureoles were large and her nipples were even darker that the rest of her skin with a reddish cast to them. The stood straight out, giving her round, heavy globes an odd point. She guided my fingers over each spot as we named it.

“Doris? Why are your nipples aroused?” I asked her. I knew that arousal happened between men and women. It was what made them kiss to begin with.

“Why, my sweet, because they are exposed to two beautiful women.” I blushed to be called both ‘beautiful’ and ‘woman’. “When my breasts are exposed in such a way, I become aroused.”

“I think Doris’ Breasts are beautiful.” Claire said. “And my breasts become aroused just seeing hers.” She looked at me. “Do yours, Rosa?”

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.