Harem Building: The Southern California Connection - Cover

Harem Building: The Southern California Connection

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It all started out when I moved to get away from the winters in the midwest. What I didn't know then changed my life in so many ways

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   MaleDom   Harem  

You never really know until you try.

Looking back I was lucky to find just the right ones to make it happen. I had packed up in the spring of 1983, after a winter that still chills me, pointed the car west and drove. I hit the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica and made my home there. Little did I know then, that life would be super heated before my twenty fifth birthday.

My work experience was in computer operations and I found a job easily within a week. I settled into a routine of beach, drink and work for the next year and a half. Work ended up being four nights a week on the graveyard shift for a bank. A wonderful way to enjoy the beach every day and all of the eye candy it had to offer. I even got into a beach volleyball league. I didn't think life would get much better. Was I ever in for an eye opening experience.

I had struck up some friendships along the way, my supervisor Ray had gotten to the point where we were friends. I was the typical know it all white guy and he was the black guy who had been in more holes that a gopher. We got to the point were we drinking buddies. He had been ribbing me constantly about my lack of female company and could not understand how I could be sharing a house with a woman and not be knocking at her door. Explaining that I knew better than to shit where I ate just got a response of him rolling his eyes.

We were talking over breakfast, just before 4am, at Denny's when I asked him about his wildest adventures with all of these women he was constantly telling me about. To say he enjoyed telling of his past conquests and current explorations would be an understatement, I took it as bullshit, but it passed the time. He looked me dead in the eye and told me that until I owned a slave I could never really appreciate all that he would tell me. He had tossed down that imaginary gauntlet and let it lie there.

No matter when I tried to bring it up he would just turn back to the same statement. He knew me well enough by that point to know I could not just let it lie. Finally, the next time I asked, he made a simple statement that rocked my world.

"You find a woman and I'll teach you how to own her". Then he took another bite of his breakfast.

"Now, how in the hell am I going to do that"?

He swallowed, smiled, put his fork down "I'll teach you just like I was taught long ago".

He had me, knowing full well that I couldn't resist a challenge. I looked at him and waited as he finished the forkful he had just taken.

"First thing, you have to find a woman. Nothing I can teach you will work until your working on that". And he took another bite.

Well, I had been flirting with one of the tellers over at the bank the past couple of months. So I had a candidate, but no one definite. Now I had motivation to ask her out.

Ray would not talk anymore about it until I got a woman. He kept my interest peaked and played hardball. Needless to say, I hit the bank two days later and had a date for the following Saturday.

I told him on Wednesday night about my plans. He grinned over breakfast and said "Have a nice time, we will talk next week".

I decided he was just full of shit and made up my mind to enjoy myself. Lee was a lot of fun; we chatted over dinner, and had a good time at the movie. I took her home and gave her a kiss at her door. Overall it was a nice time.

Back at work on Monday, Ray just was smiling and enjoying bullshitting as we worked the night away. Over breakfast he asked me how things went and what I had learned about my date.

"Lee was a cute girl of 20, a tight body, blond hair and blue eyes, she was an enjoyable date and I admitted a lot of fun. Now, how do I get to own her?" Looking him directly in the eye as I said it. He just sat there and smiled as the waitress came over to take our order.

That completed, he looked back to me. "There are two types of women, virgins and sluts. If Lee is a virgin it will take longer but she will end up being a slut once you have taken her. You're going to have to go out with her again and see which type she is".

He was driving me insane; I had been taught that you didn't speak to women about their sexual pasts. Here I was given a mission to find out just that.

He could see my mind churning, so he imparted this bit of wisdom. "It's all about how they feel about themselves and then what they are willing to do to keep feeling good about being with you. Find out all about her past and then we will talk. I promise that she will be owned by you".

Lee and I went out on Friday night, dinner, a trip on the pier then down to the beach for a stroll. As we were walking along I told her of my past, moving here and how she was the first one I had dated in the past couple of years. She stopped, turned to me and tilted her head up. I kissed her and she ran her hands up and down my body.

Lee looked at me and asked "Can we go back to your place"?

We turned and walked back to the car and were back in my room fifteen minutes later. No sooner did the door close before she dropped all of her clothes and lay back on the bed. Seeing no reason to stay dressed I was naked in a flash.

I started to explore her body with little kisses while she told me "I'm Catholic and I had always wanted to wait until I was married before having sex. I gave into temptation one time and slept with my boyfriend three months ago. He wasn't much of a boyfriend; I see now that I was just a conquest. He never called me back after that night".

Well my brain was on overload, I had never had a woman so forward. It was always me instigating the contact and here was Lee just telling me her past, naked in my bed. Of course she added "But I'm not looking to make love with you".

She was lying, I knew it and she knew it. I had been the first with two women before. The one thing I did know was that once they had gotten their first cock they wanted more. Lee was no different but I decided that I would talk to Ray. She was hot and ready and I frankly wanted more than just sex. Ray had told me I could own her; I would and this game of stripping and saying no would end.

We stayed in bed for the next half hour but I was ever the gentleman. I did play kiss, touch and feel and that's not all bad.

Ray was looking at me when I told him what happened. He pulled his lower jaw back up and shook his head. "She was naked in your bed, telling you about her only sexual experience and you did not take her"?

"Nope" putting a forkful in my mouth. It was my turn to chew while his wheels turned.

"Well it's obvious that she's a slut, so that will make things go faster. You know she wanted you to have her?" He was still shaking his head.

"Yep, but I want to own her not just bed her one time. Now, oh master, how do I get from here to owning her?" And in went another bite.

"OK, this will be easier that she's a slut but harder because she was dumped after her first time." I nodded as he went on to explain.

"First step, next time you take her out she is yours all night long, the idea here is to get her to realize she is a slut for cock. You're going to have to fuck her until you can't get it up again. At your age that shouldn't be a problem. That is the key, she is hot to have cock and you have to get her exhausted time and time again."

Ray went on to explain a lot of different things that I would need to do and how to go about them. He told me that they would all work for a time but that she would leave me at some point. Her family, friends or upbringing would override anything I did but then there would be a time to own her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.