Growing Up Canadian - Cover

Growing Up Canadian

Copyright© 2008 by Dudley Doright

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A pioneer tale of the sexual revolution, growing up in Alberta in the late 60's/early 70's. This is my first attempt at writing, and I draw on both fact and fiction to entertain the reader. Codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

My right arm was numb. Sandy was resting her head on it and by the sound of her heavy breathing, she wasn't going to be moving it any time soon. Sunlight was streaming in the window and I needed to turn to check the clock so I slowly extracted my arm. Sandy mumbled something then shuffled her bum up closer to me and resumed her light snoring.

I turned to see the clock. Five minutes before seven. Not enough time to go for a run, but with a naked, gorgeous chick next to me, who wanted to leave? Some feeling was coming back into my right arm so I was able to prop my head up on it while I looked at Sandy. The covers were in a pile at the bottom of the bed, but we had pulled a sheet up over us last night. It rested across her waist leaving her top half exposed.

She had a beautiful back. Flawless, tanned skin showed the effect of her time in the sun. There wasn't much in the way of tan lines. Her shampoo model hair lay scattered on the pillow. Its clean, fresh smell overrode the odor of our sex that lingered in the room. I used my left hand to trace a line from her shoulder, down her side, just touching the mound of her breast and then down to her waist. She moaned again and shoved her ass back toward me, making contact with my limp dick.

It wasn't going to stay limp. Sandy gave a few bumps and grinds against it with her butt cheeks and it acted like wind fanning the flames of a prairie fire. I came to life. I moved my hand over her ass and massaged one cheek. She had a firm, round butt cheek but as I rubbed it, she rolled onto her stomach. That gave me a chance to rub both cheeks.

Then she moved her left knee so it was pulled up near her middle. That gave me a free shot at her pussy from behind. I let my roving hand drift down over her ass and ran my fingers over the light strands of hair in her crotch. I used two fingers to gently rub along both sides of her slit, then up and down the slit itself. She wasn't soaking wet like she was a few hours ago and I was careful not to force a finger inside her. But she let out another sigh and pushed her pussy into my hand. I took that as permission to continue my exploration.

I let my fingers roam up and down her outer pussy lips. Her hair was soft and I made sure I didn't yank on anything. With one trip along her slit I found her clit, and used my thumb and middle finger to rub it for a bit. That elicited another moan from her, so I added that to my technique. A few more trips up and down her slit and I felt a bit of moisture. It was like priming a pump. Once she started getting wet, it just kept coming. I was able to put two fingers up on her clit and slide my thumb into her pussy. I just moved fingers and thumb back and forth and she soon started rocking with the motion. And in a minute, she came with a quiet shudder. I felt the spasms of her orgasm around my thumb.

I slowly pulled my hand from between her legs and sucked her juice from my thumb. I didn't think the finest wine could taste any better. But what would I know about wine? I would rather be a connoisseur of pussy anyway.

"That felt nice" Sandy said quietly.

"I'm glad you liked it" I answered. My hand was back rubbing over her ass cheeks. I had an idea. I sat up a bit then put one hand on the hip closest to me and gave a gentle push. "Get up on your knees."

She pulled herself up into position, her ass sticking up in the air. I pushed the bed sheet down and moved in behind her. By now my cock was nearly back to full staff, and I gave it a few strokes to bring it to maximum hardness.

"Don't fuck me in the ass" she said. "I don't like that."

That hadn't crossed my mind. The thought of it kind of grossed me out. I mean, what would you do with shit all over your dick? Besides, the feeling of having my dick inside a pussy was incomparable to anything I could imagine. Pussy was good enough for me.

I bent my cock down and aimed it between her legs. I felt it make contact with her pussy and I rubbed it up and down, lubricating the end. Then I slowly pushed my way inside her. This time I was in control but it felt as wonderful as when she had lowered herself onto me just hours before. I pushed about half way in then pulled back so the tip of my cock was just inside her pussy lips. Then I pushed forward again and sunk as far in as I could go.

We both let out soft moans of pleasure. I rested with my cock deep inside her. Sandy moved her ass a little, then I felt her tighten her pussy muscles around my cock. It was an amazing feeling. I pulled back and thrust forward. I picked up the pace with my strokes. Sandy moved her hand down and between her legs and grabbed my balls. I stopped short, worried that she might yank on them. But her hand just squeezed and massaged them and she pushed her ass back at me to get me to start stroking into her again. It didn't take very many strokes with her hand on my balls and soon the bed was making the rhythmic squeaking noise again. A few more strokes and I was shooting another load inside her.

I rolled off her and she turned so she was facing me. We kissed softly. "That felt so good" she said.

"You're an incredible lover" I said. I wasn't sure what one was to say to a lady after they had screwed but I assumed that mutual compliments were in order. She smiled at my words, so I guess I didn't say anything wrong.

I turned and looked at the clock. "I need to grab a shower and get to the shop. I'm going to work for Uncle Jack while Bobby is off." I turned and got out of bed and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my waist.

Sandy laid back and put her arms behind her head. I raked her body with my eyes. Beautiful breasts, slim waist, hips made to bear my children and a glorious thatch of pussy hair. Fuck! Bear my children? Was she on the pill? What if I had knocked her up with all our screwing around? What an idiot I was.

My emotions must have been evident because Sandy asked "What's wrong?"

I recovered as best as I could and said "Just wishing I could get back in there with you."

She smiled and gave her hips a little shake and shimmy. "C'mon in. I'm not going anywhere."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't want to be late on my first day at work. What would I tell Uncle Jack?"

I went into the bathroom, turned on the shower and got in. I was soaping myself up, with special attention to my cock, when I felt a cold gust of wind. I thought I had locked the bathroom door, but it felt like someone had opened it. Sure enough, the shower curtain pulled back to reveal Sandy standing there, completely naked.

"Scrub your back?" she asked and she climbed over the edge of the tub into the shower with me. She took the soap and lathered my back for me. Then I turned around and she redid my front. She also paid special attention to my cock which started to swell as she lathered it up.

"I hope we can do that again sometime" she said, looking up into my eyes. "Like, maybe tonight? And tomorrow night?" She leaned into me and put her arms around me.

I put my arms around her and held her tight. "Whenever you want" I said. And I thought again about birth control. "But, I know it's a little late to ask, but what about, you know, birth control?"

I felt her laugh. Her breasts were squeezed up against me and her hands were running up and down my back and over my ass. "Yeah, a little late to be asking that one, sport. But don't worry. I'm on the pill." She leaned back and gave my cock and balls another squeeze. "Now rinse off and get out of here so I can wash my hair."

I got out of the shower, dried off and combed my hair. A quick brush of the teeth and I went back to my room and got dressed. I would wear my jeans until Aunt Marge could alter a couple pair of uniform pants. There were a couple of spare uniform shirts at the shop that would fit me. I went downstairs to grab a quick breakfast before heading out. I figured I had about 5 or 10 minutes before I had to leave.

Angie was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of her.

"Good morning, Ang" I said cheerily.

"Fuck you" Angie replied.

I stopped short. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Just because you got laid last night doesn't mean you can be so fucking cheerful first thing in the morning."

I was going to tease her about it not being first thing in the morning, but she spoke up again. "And you're playing with fire, kiddo. She has no idea how old you are. If she finds out, she will rip your balls off."

"Geez" I said. "What is it with the women of the Sixties being so violent? Is that ripping the balls off thing something they teach you in Woman's Lib 101? Or is it genetic?" I was getting a little tired of the threats to my burgeoning manhood.

"Whatever" Angie said. "I'm just warning you. I'm not going to rat you out, but you better be careful. Maybe she thinks she's going to be your teacher or something, but I know Sandy. If she finds out you lied to her, she'll rip you a new asshole."

"Whatever" I returned. "I've never lied to her and I never will. First of all, she's never asked anything about age. Second, it's a summer fling. She's going back to Vancouver and I'm going back to Calgary. It's not like we're getting married."

"Don't say I didn't warn you, kiddo" Angie said, turning back to her coffee.

I grabbed an apple from the fridge and went to the garage to get the bike. I rode hard to the shop to vent my frustration with Angie. What the hell was up with her anyway?

I got to the garage with about 10 minutes to spare. I put the bike away in the shop and went and found my uniform shirt. A customer was pulling up to the pumps so I called out to the Jacks that I would get it. It was busy for about an hour, then slowed down a bit. In the down time I washed the windows and the floor of the office. Both the Jacks were busy in the garage until noon when Aunt Marge brought lunch. We took a few minutes to chow down a sandwich and some fruit, then the Jacks went back to the garage and I went out to handle a customer at the pumps.

About quarter past one I was in the office when the blue Ford pulled up to the pumps. I stepped in to the garage and saw Jack Jr. under a car draining the oil. "Really good customer at the pump, Jack" I said quietly.

Jack looked out and saw the Ford. "Uh, yeah. Give me a minute and I'll get that." He wiped his hands on some rags. I went ahead of him and approached the driver's side window.

"Good afternoon, ma'am" I said cheerfully. "Fill it up with Premium?"

She looked at me and smiled. She had a terrific smile. "Thanks. Is Jack in?"

"Yes ma'am. He'll be right out." I started the pump just as Jack arrived. He told me he would look after things so I went back to the office and grabbed a Coke. I watched as the woman and Jack talked. Jack didn't bother to wash her windows or check her oil. I snickered a little at the thought that Jack had already checked her oil last night. Showed her his dip stick. Oiled her bearings. Tuned her carb. I was a fount of witty puns much to my own amusement.

The lady drove off and Jack came in to the office. He rang up the sale of $1.50. "Wow" I exclaimed. "That should pay the rent. It's a good thing she made it here before she ran out of gas. One and a half whole bucks."

Jack looked a little startled that I had said anything. "What's wrong? She, ah, she likes to keep the tank topped up."

We had a little staring contest for about 30 seconds. And I won. Jack finally said "What's wrong?"

I put my empty Coke bottle in the rack. "Jack, what you do is your business. But you need to tell her that she should find a better place to park at night. That car is pretty unique."

Jack looked both terrified and pissed off. "What do you mean? What did you see last night?"

"I heard her car door shut and looked out the bedroom window. I didn't see her, but I heard the cellar door close then as well. And I saw her car parked behind the hedge. I'm assuming she was paying you a visit. Like I said, none of my business, but she needs to park somewhere else."

"Fuck" Jack muttered under his breath. "Did anyone else see?"

"I doubt it. I was alone and your folk's room is in the front of the house. My window was open so I heard the doors."

Jack looked out the window. He seemed distressed and I was sorry I had brought it up. "Look, Jack. I'm sorry I said anything. I was just worried that your folks might see the car or even worse catch you with a chick in your bed. Especially your dad since he leaves so early in the morning. Look, she's a really hot chick, and you're a good looking guy. You're entitled to some action. I just thought you had balls of steel to have a chick in your bedroom while your folks were upstairs."

Jack was quiet, and then he said "She's married."

My mouth dropped open. "Geez, you do have balls of steel."

"Her husband is nearly 70 years old and she's just 28. He can't get it up and she likes sex. But he's one of the richest guys around so she's not going to be leaving him for me. We get together every once in a while when he's out of town."

Jack looked heartbroken. Obviously he thought more of her than she did of him. Maybe he was just a piece of ass to her. What was the word? Gigolo or something like that? The bell rang to indicate a car at the pumps and I left to look after it. Jack went back to his oil change.

Promptly at 2 o'clock the girls showed up in Aunt Marge's car. Henry, an old guy that did some work for Uncle Jack, had showed up about 5 minutes earlier, so I was free to go. I grabbed a bag I had packed with a towel and my bathing suit and hopped in the back seat. Then we were on our way.

"I thought we would go out to the cabin" Angie said. She rolled out onto Main Street without looking and drove like she owned the street. About 20 minutes of weaving in and out of traffic brought us to the cabin. I went in and changed. When I came out, the girls were throwing water skis in the back of the boat. "C'mon, let's hit the water" Angie called out.

We skied for about an hour and a half, taking turns driving and spotting. I had learned to slalom last year and could start off on just one ski. I was sure I impressed the ladies with my expertise. Finally we decided to head back to the cabin.

As Angie steered the boat in to the dock, I noticed the cabin wasn't really visible from the water. It was tucked back in a little cove, so unless you knew where to look you wouldn't see it. I helped Angie tie up the boat and haul the skis and gear into the cabin. Angie and Sandy said they were going to change to do some sun tanning. I thought the two piece suits they had on looked great on both of them.

I went and laid out on one of the lounges. In a couple of minutes both girls returned and I turned my head to look at them. My eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. The tops of their bathing suits were no bigger than a couple of fingers wide over each nipple. I thought I even saw a bit of Angie's nipples sticking out from the edge of the fabric. And the bottoms weren't much bigger, at least in the front. There was this skimpy piece of fabric in the front and a slightly larger piece in the back. The two pieces were connected with a piece of string.

"Sweet merciful Mother" I said.

"Do you like?" Sandy asked, twirling around to give me a view of both sides. Angie just smiled and spread her towel out on the lounge chair.

"Why bother wearing anything at all?" I asked. "I guess that will keep you from getting arrested. Maybe. You'd still cause a riot if you wore those on the beach."

"Oh, we don't wear this on the beach, silly. This is just for here. And for your information, sometimes we don't wear anything out here." She looked smug as she stretched her towel out on the chair and settled back.

I turned toward the water and settled back, too. "Saints preserve us" I muttered, just loud enough for them to hear. What a sight. I was sure I had seen some pussy hair sticking out on the sides of the suit bottoms. And Angie's breasts! Those were incredible! They were much more than a handful. Two large handfuls for each one. They didn't hang down. They stuck straight out like the prow of a ship. I wished I had a pair of really dark sunglasses so I could check them out without her seeing me stare.

"Hey, tiger" Sandy called. "Want to oil up my back?"

Of course I did. I pulled a lawn chair over beside her. She laid face down on the lounge. I reached down and undid the string that held her top on. She protested a little. "Oh, relax" I said. "You don't want tan lines back here." I warmed some lotion in my hands and started rubbing it into her back.

"And try to keep your fingers out of her snatch this time" Angie said.

"Angie!" Sandy exclaimed. "That's not nice to say."

"Well, you let him finger fuck you right on the beach yesterday. I was so embarrassed I had to leave to get drinks. You were corrupting the children." She giggled a little as she said it. I thought it best to stay out of the conversation and concentrated on my lotion application.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.