Realising a Dream - Cover

Realising a Dream

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: A true story from the eighties when as a swinging couple we encountered a couple whose husband loved watching his wife being fucked and then delighted in eating her cream pies.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Many years ago, my now ex wife and I adopted the swinging lifestyle by joining a swapper's club. This was great fun and eroticism and actually strengthened our marriage, we divorced because we fell out of love and I suppose realistically began to get on each other's nerves, although we were married for 19 years.

My wife, Karen, was five six tall, 196 lbs with 38C breasts raven haired and at the time was 25 years old. I was 24 years old and six one and a half tall, medium build 175 lbs with blonde hair.

During this alternate lifestyle period, we often attended parties and private soirees; the true story I am about to relate to you began around this period of our lives. We attended one such private soiree in Ilford, Essex; it was held in a semi detached two bed roomed house. We were surprised to find some thirty people in attendance when we arrived and that was at only 6 pm.

We joined the main group in the living room where there was already porno films being shown on the large screen TV. There were some ten males and six females in the room in various states of undress. We popped into the kitchen to grab some drinks and bumped into a couple of friends we had met from other parties, they invited us up to a bed room for some instant action.

We grabbed our drinks and went upstairs, in the main bedroom there was already loads of people on the large king sized bed, the four of us undressed and managed to squeeze on the edge of the bed. No matter where you put your hands, odds were that you would be touching someone's privates or tits; but no one was complaining in the slightest.

After some twenty minutes a couple entered the room, I had not seen this couple at any other swinger events we had attended; The man, I later discovered was called David. He was five six tall slightly overweight and greyish haired. He nervously asked if there were two men here who would like to make his wife's fantasy come true by giving her a double penetration fuck.

He then pointed to his wife, Stella, who was five four tall around 160 lbs with large breasts and auburn hair. Karen volunteered me and a guy called Andy also volunteered; we cleared a space on the bed and I lay down, Stella then climbed on to me and slipped my hard seven inch cock up her cunt. As she did so he smiled a wonderful sexy smile in my direction and then pressed her large cherry tipped tits into my chest, her nipples were like bullets, they were so hard. From where I was I could not see what Andy was up to although I could see David looking closely as my cock slipped into his wife's soaking wet cunt.

I felt the weight on the bed shift as Andy got into place; he must have been trying to slide his cock up Stella's arse because she tensed up and moved up slightly up my body. I whispered to her to try to relax and enjoy the experience. Stella thanked me and relaxed allowing Andy to enter her arse, for the next twenty minutes we systematically double fucked Stella through three orgasms and finally deposited our loads in her respective holes. Stella was ecstatic and was passionately kissing me as my hands mauled her tits.

Andy soon pulled out and moved away, Stella kissed me once more and as she pulled back she whispered thank you, you were great. I replied that I was only as good as the person I was with. Stella blushed a little at this and made a big thing about giving me another passionate kiss as she said thank you once more.

David and Stella disappeared and Karen was soon sucking my cock clean before we wandered off to the living room still naked to watch some porn. About an hour later we were joined by David and Stella; Stella made sure to squeeze in beside me and asked if the film on the TV was any good. I replied that it was the usual standard and asked if she had recovered from her exertions. She nodded and smiled at David; I excused myself and invited David to come to the kitchen for a drink.

As we walked into the kitchen I asked David if he had enjoyed sucking my spunk from his wife's cunt. He was shocked but then simply nodded; his shock disappeared when I said; good so everyone enjoyed themselves!

He asked if I was not disgusted by him eating another man's spunk and I replied why would I be disgusted, after all one man's meat may be another man's poison but no one is forcing that man to eat the meat. David physically relaxed and smiled. I asked him to come and see us before he left and maybe we could exchange phone numbers. David said he would talk to his wife and if she was happy to swap details he would make sure to find us before they left.

To cut a long story short, two hours later, Stella came over and handed me a paper and pen and I jotted down our phone number; as I handed the items back to her she slipped a piece of paper into my hand. I was surprised as she then scribbled her phone number onto part of the paper and tore it off giving me her phone number. Now this was before mobile phones really took off and at the time the state of the art mobile was like a house brick and weighed about twice the weight; so the numbers exchanged were for the land line phones.

Around 3 am Karen and I left the party and made our way home. Now one of our usual routines as we drove home from these parties was to head for an all night taxi diner, where we would get a bite to eat. We arrived home at 4.30 am and crawled satisfied into bed. Next morning over a leisurely fuck we discussed the events the previous night.

With my cock buried up Karen's arse, I suddenly remembered the slip of paper Stella had given me and reached over to take it from my trouser pocket. Karen asked what I was doing, I quickly explained and together we read the short note:

Hi Ray,

I don't know if Karen will be reading this but, I just had to say your cock felt so wonderful when it ploughed into my cunt. I can't wait to sample it again; David told me you sussed his preference for eating cream pie and was ok about it, which from your reactions on the bed was no less then I would have expected from such a gentleman.

Hope you give us a ring real soon.

Dave and Stella.

Karen grabbed the phone and dialled their number, even I expected Karen to be angry at this secret love note, but when whoever answered at the other end, and she was all sweetness and light. It turned out that she had got David and soon asked to speak to Stella, I half expected fireworks from Karen but her tone never changed. She said, "Glad you enjoyed Ray and everything met to your approval. When would you like to get together because I loved the taste of your cunt juices as I sucked Ray's cock clean?"

Between the two of them they arranged to meet at Dave and Stella's house in two weeks time, I heard Karen tell Stella that before I fucked her again she was going to eat her cunt and nibble on her clit and expected the same in return. Karen then hung up the phone without allowing me to speak to either Dave or Stella.

The next two weeks really dragged, I suppose this was because I was not party to the full arrangements made by Karen and Stella. Apparently Stella phoned Karen during this two week period to find out what we both ate as they planned to lay on a proper evening meal.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.