Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 33

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

What it all means

Nimrod and I make a slow stroll around the compound. Not talking just enjoying the night and the solitude. When we finish our circuit. We head back to the cabin.

"Can you feel anything out there?" Nimrod asks me as we make our way through the collections of cabins. I stop and listen.

"Nothing. They should be home tomorrow," I relay to him. It is his turn to trust.

"I see."

"Hey there Chronos," A loud booming voice disturbs our peaceful walk.

We turn to see Bunyan out walking, with him is a small woman who is on the plump side. She has her brown hair in braids down her back and the bluest eyes I had yet to see on anyone here.

"Hello Bunyan," I call out the greeting. "And this most be your blue babe." I say to the woman next to him.

She breaks into giggles.

"My real name is Gloria," she says through her giggles.

"Ah, at last a normal name in among all these madding ones," I express my appreciation of her choice. She giggles some more.

"It's in lots of songs, and hymns," she explains in a quiet voice of authority.

"Oh yes. Gloria in excelsis Deo." Nimrod quotes for me, making Gloria giggle even harder. "Glory to him on high," I add.

Bunyan gives a great booming gaff at that joke as well. I can feel Nimrods silent approval at my side as we all chuckle together. I guess they hadn't heard that one. Or at least not from Nimrod.

Gloria takes my hands and gives me a shake it. "You are so funny. He said you were funny," she looks over at Bunyan shyly.

I look at Bunyan too, he does a great play at being innocent. I laugh again.

"And you are pregnant," I sensed it as soon as she touched my hand, about 4 months.

"Oh," she beams at me. Bunyan beams at me.

"This is your first?" I ask.

They nod vigorously. We give them hugs in return.

"You should come see us when you are ready," Nimrod invites Gloria.

"Oh thank you Nimrod," she throw herself at him and gives him another hug. "Now I know my baby will be fine." she dances away and into Bunyan's arms.

"Good night to you two, I should be getting my wife out of the this chilly night air."

"Chilly?" I ask and then notice. Bunyan has on a jacket. Gloria has a shawl around her shoulders. Even Nimrod has on a short robe.

"Yes dear girl, it is almost December," Nimrod tells me in amusement.

"December?" I am shocked that I had not noticed early. Not that I feel the chill they speak of. But I remember that the sunset this evening and the fact the trees looked odd. I must remember to pay attention to little things like climate and seasonal changes. I am in the world after all. Not a climate controlled station.

"When did you think the last harvest was to take place," he is kind in his asking but I hear the under tones of confusion.

"Do you folks celebrate Christmas?" My eyes shiny at the thought of a holiday, I have not shared in too many years.

There is more laughter from the Kindred. "We do yule," Gloria says. "there were just too many people with different religions so there is a general celebration but I bet you could get a Christmas out those two." "you'll like Yule." Bunyan assures me. "there's plenty of food and some serious dancing to be done." "It has been a long time since I had a family to celebrate with." I mutter under my breath. "and just as long as since I had a reason."

Gloria pats me on the arm as if to reassure me I will get a winter holiday one way or another. Bunyan gives me wink and whisks off his wife. "I think we confused her." he says as they move away.

"December. Almost winter time," I think out loud. "We need to plan."

"Later love," Nimrod takes my hand and leads me to the cabin.

He lights some candles for him to see by.

"Would you like some tea my dear?"

What I would like is to rip his clothes off and kiss him silly. But if he wants to sit and have tea I will do that too.

"That would be lovely" I say keeping the longing out of my voice.

He draw the water into the kettle. I sit and think. Gloria seemed to be especially pleased by Nimrod's invitation.

"Do you see a lot of babies?" I ask.

"I try," is his cautious answer. He is being very circumspect for some reason. What have you been doing my dear Nimrod?

"Nim?" I have to work to hold back my impatience with his answer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.