Naturist School - Cover

Naturist School

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 6: Sharing a Bond

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sharing a Bond - Most of us went to "outdoor school" in middle school and, years later, sat through the joke that is "Sex-Ed" in high school. But what if you could combine the two? What if Sex-Ed were taught by your peers at a clothing optional naturist camp? Join 16-year-old Chuck as he heads off to Naturist School.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Marian was positively radiant as we strolled naked through the woods towards camp. Her enthusiasm was contagious and I couldn't stop grinning. As we approached camp I realized we still had about an hour before dinner.

"Want to go swimming?" I asked, angling us towards the pool.

"I'd love to!" she chirped, racing ahead. I just managed to catch her when she entered the pool area.

Gregg took one look at our glowing faces and gave me a high five.

"I'm glad to see you're enjoying your last day at camp," he smirked. "But make sure to rinse off before getting in the pool."

"Of course!" I called back as we headed towards the pool's communal shower.

The pool was mostly empty and we had the entire shower to ourselves. I don't know why, but even after a week I still felt like a rebel for showering with a girl. Marian's soapy hands washing my back didn't help as I felt myself grow rock hard. She smiled and, after one lingering squeeze, told me to save it for later before sauntering out towards the pool.

Once in the water it was like I was hanging out with a completely different person. Marian acted like a kid, splashing me when I wasn't giving her my full attention. It wasn't until she started teasing my erection that I realized that frolicking in the water also made her extremely horny as she'd never teased me in public before.

It was too bad we couldn't do it in the pool I mused as Marian grew more bold. Or could we? Thinking back I realized that no one seemed to mind when we went skinny dipping last night. What if we had sex? It was a question I was determined to ask Janice.


After dinner, I promised to meet Marian at the Campfire and then took off to do some research. I entered the library and waved to several of my classmates, but at least this time I didn't have to share a copy of 'What I Really Learned at Camp.'

As I flipped through the book I was overwhelmed by the amount of information. With an angry sigh, I slammed it shut.

"I thought things were going well?" Gregg asked. Drawn by the noise he pulled up a chair.

"They are, at least for me. But, well, it really hurt Marian and I don't think she came."

"Was it her first time?"

"Yes, but I don't think she had a hymen and it still really hurt."

"Huh, well even without a hymen it can still be uncomfortable to have sex the first few times."

"But she was really tight and I want her to enjoy it as much as I do."

"Well, a lot of girls are afraid that it will hurt and some tense up just thinking about sex, which can cause it to hurt," Gregg explained, flipping to a section of the book labeled 'Vaginismus.'

"Okay," I murmured as I scanned the page.

"I'm not allowed to offer medical advice, but as a general rule it usually helps to go slow, help her relax, and use lots of lube."

"Lube?" I asked, looking up.

Marking my place, Greg turned to an article titled, 'Lube is a Girl's Best Friend.'

"Yeah, man. Weren't you paying attention in class?"

"Um, I must have missed that part of the lecture."

"Well, it doesn't hurt to use extra lube, even if she's dripping wet, and it can really help as girls are more likely to be dry if they're nervous."

"Huh, I'll give it a shot. But where could I find some?"

"Sliquid is one of the camp's sponsors and there's a basket of Silk lube samples outside the nurse's office."

"Cool, I'll be sure to pick some up."

"Yeah, that would be a good idea," Gregg agreed. "One last thing. You mentioned worrying about whether Marian had an orgasm. That's admirable, but it's possible to enjoy sex without having an orgasm and if you make orgasming the goal then one or both of you could be disappointed at the end of the night."

"But I want her to cum."

"I would do your best to make sure she enjoys everything about sex. Focusing on whether she had an orgasm can be frustrating, and adding pressure will just make it harder for her to cum."

At my skeptical look, Gregg took the book from me and flipped it to a new section.

"Here, read this," he instructed before handing me the book and heading off to help another confused looking classmate.

As I read the various articles Gregg suggested, I was impressed by the quality of advice. I wasn't sure how many of the new ideas I could incorporate later tonight, but at least now I had an idea of where to start.


Even stopping by the nurse's office and picking up a couple extra clean towels, I still beat Marian to the campfire. Most of my classmates snuck off early, if they even bothered to show up, so it was mostly counselors and teachers roasting marshmallows and making s'mores.

It seemed surreal that if I'd seen so many naked people hanging out a week ago I would have run for the hills, or hid behind some bushes to watch. But now it almost felt normal. In fact it barely registered that Janice was naked when I went up to ask her some questions about the pool.

"Hey, Janice, do you have a minute?"

"Sure" she replied, putting a marshmallow on her stick and moving closer so we could talk in relative privacy.

Dropping my voice, I explained, "Thanks for the tip about skinny dipping; Marian and I had a lot of fun last night. I was wondering, is it okay if we have sex there?"

"In the pool?" she frowned. "That would be gross, but there are plenty of shady niche areas on the grass that surrounds the pool."

"Hmm, that could be fun."

"Oh, it is," she winked. "And if you're looking for a partner, here comes someone who definitely wants your attention."

"Who?" Following her gaze my jaw dropped and Janice moved a few steps away to give us some space.

"You look great!" I enthused as Marian joined me by the fire.

I wasn't sure girls could get dressed up at a naturist camp until I took a closer look at Marian. I think it was the first time she'd worn makeup and her hair shimmered in the fading light. However, what really caught my attention was that she'd shaved almost all of her pubes except for a racing stripe over her slit.

"You like?" Marian asked when she noticed the direction of my stare.

"It looks fantastic!"

"Thanks," she purred, leaning up to give me a searing kiss.

Distracted, my marshmallow dipped too close to the flames and caught fire.

"Careful," she teased as she grabbed my stick, blew out the flames, and then sensuously sucked the marshmallow from the end.

"Hey, that was mine!"

"Hmm, want some?" she asked before kissing me and allowing her sugar coated tongue to wrestle with mine.

I wasn't expecting Marian to be so forward. Maybe it was the fact that we'd already had sex, but she seemed to radiate confidence. We had a great time roasting marshmallows and making s'mores.

Even though it was a warm night, Marian claimed to be cold and snuggled into my lap. While we'd been naked the entire time, it felt deliciously naughty when she started wiggling around and it wasn't long before she was grinding up against my throbbing erection.

"Get a room," Janice teased when our actions became a little too obvious.

"Want to go for a hike?" I asked Marian.

"I don't know," she drawled. "Do you promise to be good?"

"Oh, I'll be more than just good."

"Alright, quit making me jealous," Janice scowled as we got ready to leave.

Sticking out her tongue at Janice, Marian offered one last wiggle to keep me hard and then stood up leaving me bouncing in the breeze. It'd been a few days since I was last been erect in public, but I figured people would understand. Aside from some knowing looks, everyone ignored us as we headed off.

"What a day," Marian sighed, yet she seemed to tense up as we left the circle of firelight.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just a little nervous."

"About what?"

"This afternoon was great, but it did hurt and, well, I'm kind of worried about doing it twice in one day."

"I thought it only hurt in the beginning?"

"Yeah..."

"And then you relaxed and it felt good. So maybe we just need to find someplace to help you relax?"

"Okay, but I like the Glen."

"Me too, but what about the pool?"

"Are you serious?" she demanded, eyes blazing with interest.

"Why not? No one seemed to mind when we went skinny dipping last night..."

"But that was just swimming."

"Well, what if we started in the pool and then moved to the shadows?"

"Hmm," she hedged and made a production about considering my words. "Okay, but I want to be on top this time."

"It's a deal!" I agreed as we raced off towards the pool.


Marian again became feisty once she entered the water, but this time she made no effort to hold back. I'd barely gotten acclimated to the water's chill, when she was in my arms, her tongue dueling with mine. I was surprised by her eagerness, but soon felt my erection pressing against her as she wrapped her legs around me.

"It feels so naughty to be making out in a pool," I whispered, nuzzling her ear.

"I know! I mean what if someone walked by?"

"They'd get quite a treat," I leered, tweaking her nipples.

"Oh, that feels good," she sighed. "Think we should give them show?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, do want to watch me play with myself?

"Yeah!"

"Good," she called out, sauntering towards the edge, "Because I want you to help."

With that, Marian launched herself out of the pool and then perched on the edge. As I swam closer, she spread her legs and gave me an eye level view of her charms. I loved her racing stripe as, with her shaved labia, I could see every detail when she began to slowly stroke along her slit, drawing moisture from the base before teasing her clit.

I reached forward to caress her legs and was pleased to find them silky smooth. Now closer to her pussy, I was fascinated by the intensity of her actions. Marian's eyes were squeezed shut, her breath coming in gasps, as she forcefully flicked her clit. It made me want to wince, but she seemed to enjoy it.

As her pleasure mounted I couldn't resist leaning forward to lick along the length of her slit.

"Oh yeah, do that again!" she gasped, placing her feet on my shoulders and leaning back so that she was even more exposed.

I didn't mean to take over, but after a few licks, Marian moved her hands so that she was holding her lips apart for me while I ravished her clit with my tongue.

"That feels so good," she panted. "But I want you inside me."

Always eager to please, I stood up and began to tease her slit with my cock, but she pushed me away.

"I wish we could do it here, but the edge of the pool is getting uncomfortable and I want to be on top."

"Okay, let's move to the grass."

In a flash Marian was out of the pool and arranging our towels. I hurriedly dried off and was still rock hard when I lay down. Marian straddled my waist and eagerly slipped the condom on for me. Yet she looked insulted when I handed her a packet of lube.

"Why do I need lube? I'm plenty wet," she huffed.

"I know you're wet," I teased, stroking her dripping slit. "But it's one of the suggestions I read about in 'What I Really Learned at Camp.'"

"I guess we could try it," she grumbled, opening the packet and unceremoniously squeezing it onto the head of my cock.

"Hey, that's cold."

"And totally unnecessary," she insisted as she lined up my cock with her opening.

I assumed she thought it would be painful as she looked startled when I seemed to just slip inside. She still winced, but the water had really helped her relax. With the lube it seemed to only take a few strokes before a smile bloomed on her face as she bounced on my cock.

"Oh, you feel good," she sighed, clearly enjoying herself and focusing on her own pleasure. "What if I lean back?"

"Go for it!" I encouraged, sliding down a few inches to be sure that my cock was firmly nested and wouldn't pop out when she changed angles.

At first I wasn't sure about the new position as when she leaned back I could only see the peaks of her breasts. However, I found it was much easier to guide her hips and I assumed that I was rubbing her g-spot as Marian went crazy! Completely buried inside of her, I could feel my cock rubbing her cervix with each grinding thrust.

As the new position started to grow on me, I noticed that Marian was really getting excited. I began synchronizing our thrusts and used a finger to tease her clit. Copying her own actions, I gently flicked her clit and instantly her cries increased in volume.

"Yes, harder, YES!!!" she encouraged, lost in her own little world.

I redoubled my efforts and her face shot forward so that she could watch. I knew her orgasm was close when her eyes lost focus and her body went rigid. As she pulsed her release along my cock I almost came, but then she started laughing.

"Oh, my," she giggled, "that was amazing!"

I knew she'd cum, but her laughter confused the hell out of me. I guess it was better than crying or screaming in pain, but it was completely unexpected. When she collapsed on top of me I felt my erection fading and, at least for me, the mood was broken.

Marian had other ideas though and wasn't about to let me go soft. Leaning forward she started sucking on my earlobe and grinding her nipples against my chest. When she finally got control of her laughter, she pulled me close for a sloppy kiss.

"I think that was my first orgasm!"

"I thought you'd cum before?"

"Maybe, but never anything like that." She giggled. "That was ... that was awesome!"

Let's face it, sometimes girls are odd. Luckily Marian wasn't offended when I started laughing and her gentle caresses soon had me at full mast. As I grew hard I realized that her pussy seemed to pulse with her laughter.

"Did you know that when you laugh it squeezes my cock?"

"Oh, sorry," she blushed.

"It actually feels nice."

"Cool, but it's your turn to be on top," she panted

"It would be my pleasure," I leered as we switched positions.

This time Marian was just as vocal, but almost entirely focused on my pleasure.

"Do you like it when I play with myself?" she asked, reaching between us.

"Oh, yeah!"

"Good, because I really want you to cum," she panted, making a production out of teasing her clit.

While I'm sure she thought it was sexy, it sounded like a demand. Gregg was right about not pressuring someone to cum, as her words just seemed to make it harder for me. Yet I was soon distracted as Marian moaned her appreciation and started milking my cock.

"You feel so good!" I gasped, once again hooking my arms beneath her knees so I could thrust more deeply. "I love the way your pussy is squeezing my cock."

"Good, because you feel fantastic!"

Watching her play with her clit as she moaned her encouragement pushed me over the edge. Grabbing her hips I began pounding into her and, after a few powerful thrusts, felt my orgasm explode out of my balls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.