Preview

Naturist School

by Slowpoke

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Consensual, First, Oral Sex, Exhibitionism, School, Nudism,

Erotica Sex Story: Most of us went to "outdoor school" in middle school and, years later, sat through the joke that is "Sex-Ed" in high school. But what if you could combine the two? What if Sex-Ed were taught by your peers at a clothing optional naturist camp? Join 16-year-old Chuck as he heads off to Naturist School.

My main issues with NiS, and to a lesser extent my own Institute, Universe is the degree of consent and current illegality of the program. I wrote this story to create a hypothetical situation in which you could teach human anatomy/sexuality in an open way that is 100% consensual and legal under current US laws. I'm not sure if starting a Naturist School is any more plausible than initiating the NiS program, but at least everything in this story is currently legal. Check my blog for a more detailed premise and a brief description of the main characters.

I want to thank Shorty, Terry, and others for the fantastic edits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.