Naturist School - Cover

Naturist School

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 5: Making a Connection

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Making a Connection - Most of us went to "outdoor school" in middle school and, years later, sat through the joke that is "Sex-Ed" in high school. But what if you could combine the two? What if Sex-Ed were taught by your peers at a clothing optional naturist camp? Join 16-year-old Chuck as he heads off to Naturist School.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Before I'd taken more than a few steps Marian reached forward as if to steady herself by leaning on John's shoulders. John's triumphant grin was quickly replaced by a mask of pain when Marian kneed him in the testicles before jumping away and blowing her whistle.

"I said no!" Marian screamed to the now prone John who lay crumpled on the ground.

Marian was shaking, but unhurt, when I arrived at the scene.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a little rattled," she quivered.

I wanted to protect her, but Katie's warning look prevented me from trying to give her a hug. As one of the more senior people there, Katie quickly took control.

"I think you should talk to the Camp Director," Katie declared. "Want me to guide you to his office?"

"Thanks," replied Marian, taking strength from Katie's confidence.

As Katie and Marian headed towards the main building, I wanted to kick John for being such an ass. The counselors obviously felt the same way as, once they finally arrived, two roughly hauled him off the ground and dragged him towards the Camp Director's office.

I knew Leah had had issues with John, but ... wow, I wish I'd told someone. Feeling guilty I assumed that Steve would be busy for a while and sought out Mr. Johnson. He agreed that in an ideal situation Leah would have come forward immediately, but he understood how, from my perspective, there was little chance I could have known how bad things were.

I felt marginally better after talking to Mr. Johnson, but was anxious to hear what Steve would say when there was an announcement over the PA system that everyone should report to the dining hall for an all-camp meeting.

In the cafeteria I sought out Marian, but couldn't find her anywhere and saved us a couple of seats near the front. At the very last moment she entered the room and rushed to my side.

"Thanks for trying to rescue me," she enthused, reaching up to kiss my cheek.

"I was a little late."

"Maybe, but Katie said you looked ferocious and I feel safer knowing you're here."

Steve's entrance prevented my reply as he instantly had the room's attention.

"I assume that most of you have heard about the incident on the Green. 'No means no' is one of the fundamental rules of Naturist School, but it's up to all of us to ensure that no one tries to break this rule.

"If you see someone behaving inappropriately, even if it's just a look or a gesture, call them out. Similarly, if you're having problems with your partner, ask for advice early. Don't wait for things to escalate.

"I want everyone to think about and learn from this afternoon's incident. How did this even become an issue? Are there things that could have been done differently to prevent a situation like this? How would you have reacted?

"In this case the situation got out of control and violence was justified. However, if everyone is looking out for each other, things never should have progressed to the point where violence was a viable solution.

"My question for you is: How can we as a camp ensure that no one else is put into a similar situation?"

I'd expected the tone and general content of Steve's speech, but still felt guilty for not speaking up sooner. My only solace was that, while I couldn't change the past, I would definitely be on the lookout for similar situations going forward.

The only real surprise in Steve's speech was that he seemed to advocate violence. A few students latched onto this when Steve opened things up for discussion and the debate became quite heated as to when words were not enough. The teachers skillfully kept the discussion balanced and on topic, but I was impressed that we could even talk about 'justifications for violence' at a school sponsored event.

About halfway through the debate I noticed John hobble into the room. Almost immediately he was joined by a solid, but not unattractive girl. The girl leaned over to whisper in John's ear and he seemed to grow paler with each word spoken. Yet at the end she reached over and almost comfortingly held his hand.

As we exited the cafeteria, I sent a questioning look towards where John was still huddled with the girl from Marshal.

"That's Angela," Marian explained once we were outside. "Even though she's only a junior, she's the captain of our varsity field hockey team. The reason I was late is she wanted my permission to 'fix things.'"

"Fix things how?"

"Not sure, but she said it would involve a knife and his dick."

At my shocked look she continued, "Yeah, I'm actually a little worried about him."

"You don't think she was serious?"

"I'm not sure. Ever since hearing about the program Angela was worried about us 'vulnerable little girls, ' so she made the Director promise that she could switch partners if something like this happened."

"You didn't look like a 'vulnerable little girl' when you kneed John in the nuts."

"I know! Wasn't I great?"

"Um..."

"Oh, quit worrying, I was scared out of my mind and if it wasn't for that self defense class, well, I'm not sure how it would have turned out."

We'd been walking aimlessly, but Marian shuddered as we approached the green.

"Think we could hang out somewhere far away from the Green?"

"We could head back to the glen..."

"That would be perfect."

She hesitated, and then wrapped an arm around my waist. I assumed it was because of this afternoon's incident, but every few minutes she would either pull me close or push me away. Katie had warned me earlier to let her set the pace, but the hot/cold treatment was annoying.

"Could you hold me?" she asked as we approached the glen. "It felt really good to lie next to you yesterday."

When my arm accidentally brushed her nipple as I lay down next to her she flinched and nearly pushed me away. With a sigh I rolled onto my back, yet she immediately snuggled close, pressing her breasts against my side.

"You do realize that you're sending some very mixed signals, right?" I grumped.

"Sorry, I'm still feeling on edge," she apologized as her hand reached down to fondle my cock. "But I think I'm ready to learn something new."

"Even after what happened this afternoon?"

"Not all guys are assholes," she insisted, gently stroking my shaft.

"You got that right," I agreed. "But I'm not quite sure where to start. I mean, how much do you already know?"

"Well, my parents are Evangelical Christians and I've barely even heard of sex."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because I want to learn," she insisted. "I refuse to be ignorant."

"Alright," I agreed, grasping at straws as to how to 'teach' sex. "Well, the first thing I usually think about before sex even enters my mind is: are you interested?"

"Of course I'm interested."

"But how am I supposed to know that you're interested?"

"Because I just told you!"

"Duh, but I shouldn't have to ask. I should just know."

At her skeptical look I continued, "What if I wasn't in the mood?"

"You're not in the mood?" she teased, squeezing my erection.

"Obviously I'm aroused, but what if I just wanted to cuddle for a while?"

"You just want to cuddle?" she leered.

"Marian, I'm trying to be serious. How could I tell you that I only wanted to cuddle with just body language?"

"Um, maybe you'd move my hand away?"

"That would be a pretty obvious signal. What if I flinched the first time you touched me? Would you try to take things any further?"

"I didn't ... mean to flinch," she replied defensively.

"I know that now," I soothed. "But I'm not going to force something, so you need to be aware of the signals your body is sending."

"Okay."

"And you shouldn't start something you don't intend to finish."

"Hmm, I don't think that will be a problem," she mused, squeezing me firmly. "You know, I've never gone down on a guy before."

Her hand was so distracting that I gave up on lecturing for the day.

"I've never gone down on a girl," I groaned.

"Really?"

"Yeah, somehow it never came up."

"We'll it's certainly come up now," she teased.

Marian leaned down and used her tongue to gently caress my cock. She seemed to treat me as a lollipop as she traced the edges of my cock, occasionally leaning forward to briefly suck the head into her mouth. It felt good, but wasn't nearly enough stimulation to get me off and I was slightly disappointed that she didn't have Claire's skill.

"Is this okay?" she asked.

"You feel great!" I lied, mentally kicking myself for not being a better teacher. "But the head is most sensitive part. I really liked it when you were sucking on it and used your hand to gently jack me off."

"Like this?"

"Yeah," I groaned as she sucked my cock into her mouth. "But use your tongue more on the underside."

With my guidance Marian gave me a fantastic blowjob. It was awkward at times as I had to warn her not to squeeze too hard and to be more careful about her teeth. But it wasn't long before I felt I felt a familiar tingling in my balls.

"I'm almost there," I warned, struggling not to thrust more deeply into her mouth.

As if sensing my need, Marian looked up, winked at me, and then slowly swallowed me whole. The sight of my cock slowly disappearing into her mouth was just too much and, with a guttural groan, I erupted.

Marian seemed determined to swallow every drop as she gently milked my cock. With one last lingering kiss, she climbed up and nestled against my side.

"That was amazing," I panted, pulling her close.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I more than just liked it," I laughed. "But you didn't have to swallow."

"I don't have to do anything, but I wanted to. Besides, getting you off was quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever done."

When I didn't respond she grabbed my hand pressed it hard against her now dripping sex.

"Now, I think it's my turn," she panted, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs.

I was expecting her to be more hesitant, but Marian's excitement was contagious and I was eager to return the favor. As I crawled between her legs, I was very glad Katie had made me read the cunnilingus section of 'What I Really Learned at Camp.'

She had a slightly musky odor and a tangy taste, but nothing nearly as bad as I had feared. Despite her obvious arousal, she seemed rather ho-hum about my explorations. I worried that I was doing something wrong, but when I started teasing her clit she suddenly became vocal.

"Yes, right there!" she moaned.

Her passion only increased when I slipped a finger inside. It was obvious that she had broken her hymen at some point, but she felt extremely tight and she winced as I inserted a second finger. After a few gentle thrusts she seemed to relax and moaned her approval when I curled my fingers to stimulate her g-spot.

"Yes, yes, YES!" she cried, grasping hold of my head.

I felt my tongue cramping up, but was confused that, despite her cries, she never seemed to cum. There were a few times when she seemed right on the edge, but then something would distract her and it was like I had to build her up all over again.

I was a little worried when she pulled my head away, but my fears subsided when I looked up and saw her pouty lips begging for a kiss.

"Hmm, that felt great," she purred.

"Did you cum?"

"Multiple times," she sighed. "Couldn't you tell?"

"Um, yeah," I lied. "I just wanted to be sure you liked it."

"I more than just liked it," she laughed. "You can do that again any time."

"Anytime? What if we're on the Green?"

"If you have the guts to do that on the Green, I certainly won't complain."

"You are full of surprises," I sighed and my cock twitched in anticipation.

"I told you I want to learn. Besides, I think I might be an exhibitionist as I really enjoy walking around naked."

"There's a huge difference between being naked and getting off in public."

"I know, but I've never gotten off in public. Maybe I'd like that as well?"

"Maybe," I hedged, unsure if I was ready to try that. "But we should probably get back to camp."

"Yeah," she agreed, arching her back as she stretched.

We were both very relaxed on the way back to camp. The day had cooled off some and it felt good to have Marian nestled against my side as we strolled along the path.

There wasn't much to talk about until we passed the stables.

"If you want to try getting off in public," I hinted, "I've heard that riding can be quite ... stimulating."

"Oh, we should definitely try that!"

There was a gleam of anticipation in Marian's eyes and I felt my cock twitch as I pondered what other things she could 'learn.'


As the evening progressed, I felt my bond with Marian growing. We didn't do anything overtly sexual, but she rarely left my side and even during dinner made sure to hook her leg over mine so that we were always connected.

After dinner we hung out at the campfire, but Marian seemed fidgety and jumped at the idea of going for a hike in the moonlight. As we wandered aimlessly through camp, I remembered Janice's advice about going skinny dipping.

"Want to go swimming?" I asked as our walk neared the pool.

"Can we?" she squealed. "I thought you couldn't go swimming after dark?"

"Well, technically we're not supposed to, but if we stick to the shallow end I've heard that the counselors won't bother us."

"I've always wanted to go skinny dipping," she whispered as we neared the pool.

I'm not sure why we were suddenly whispering, but it did make it seem like more of an adventure as we unlatched the gate and "broke into" the pool. Marian seemed caught up in the moment as she snuck through the gate and waited for me in the shadows.

After watching and listening we decided the area was empty and eased into the water. The possibility of being caught made everything infinitely more erotic. With the hot days we'd had the pool was still pleasantly warm around our waists.

"You're beautiful in the moonlight," I whispered, the chill air causing her nipples to harden as I pulled her close.

"Compliments will get you everywhere," she teased, reaching down to caress my cock.

"Too late, I'm exactly where I want to be."

I could feel her melt in my arms and knew she wouldn't resist if I'd tried to take things to the next level. Yet the timing didn't quite seem right and her trust was a gift that I had no intention of taking advantage of.

As the water swirled around us I held her close and couldn't help fantasizing about what tomorrow would bring as we enjoyed our last full day at camp.


Thursday - Day 7 of 8 at camp, September 18th
We were in for a treat during class the next morning as Mr. Johnson and Miss Romero had switched sections. Miss Romero joined Rosemount High after graduating from the University of South Carolina last summer. At about 23, she was hands down the hottest and youngest teacher in the school.

I'd always thought Miss Romero looked like Katie's older sister. The similarities were uncanny when Katie went up to ask her a question before class. Sure, Miss Romero had more curves and fuller breasts, but she radiated the same confidence that took my breath away.

Once the guys stopped staring at Miss Romero and actually listening to what she said, class quickly returned to normal. That's not to say that I didn't appreciate watching her reach up to write stuff on the dry erase boards, but at least I was able to somewhat focus on the lecture.

Class got significantly more interesting when Darrell started to asking Miss Romero some very pointed questions about sex. I wanted to be jealous of the way Katie perked up when Darrell asked questions, but I too was fascinated to hear how Miss Romero's views differed from Mr. Johnson's. Although her advice was generally the same, she seemed to have a slightly more open view of the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.