Naturist School - Cover

Naturist School

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 3: A Whole New Me

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Whole New Me - Most of us went to "outdoor school" in middle school and, years later, sat through the joke that is "Sex-Ed" in high school. But what if you could combine the two? What if Sex-Ed were taught by your peers at a clothing optional naturist camp? Join 16-year-old Chuck as he heads off to Naturist School.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Claire's eyes seemed to glow when I met her on the Green after lunch and she seemed hang on my every word. Thinking back, it was like calling Leah's bluff was some sort of test. Pleased with my progress, I decided to make the most of the situation.

When we arrived at the stables I recognized Janice, one of the seniors from my high school who occasionally rode the horses on my parents' farm.

"Hey Janice, I haven't seen you in a while."

"It's these darn college applications! I'd love to go riding more, but just haven't had the time," she huffed, hopping up from one of the hay bales to join us.

"That sucks, but at least you get to go riding here."

"I'm not sure if I'd call trail rides 'riding, ' but it sure beats writing essays."

"I'm not sure if I could handle real riding," Claire quipped.

"Well, in that case, you're in luck. I've got a couple mares saddled and ready to go."

"Excellent, is there anything I can do to help?"

"Think you could help Claire into the saddle?" Janice asked with a wink.

"Sure," I agreed as she handed us helmets.

"Alright, why don't you take Sandy and Patchy?" she asked pointing to a dun and a paint tied up near the entrance to the barn.

"Normally you'd need a counselor to go with you, but we've ridden together enough to know that you're a better rider than me. Just be sure to stay on the trails and try to be back within a couple hours."

"Sounds good, is there anything else?"

"Make sure to put a towel over the saddle so you don't stick to the leather and... stuff." This last was said to Claire who blushed, but made no effort to explain. "I'll be here to groom the horses once you get back."

"Cool; thanks, Janice," I called as I led Claire towards the horses.

As I helped Claire into the saddle I took a moment to appreciate the feel of her silky smooth legs. While adjusting the stirrup lengths, I noticed her pubes now looked more defined and assumed that she'd trimmed and shaved while I was at lunch. I couldn't imagine trimming my own pubes to please a girl, but had to admit that the effect was enticing and I struggled to remain soft.

Claire reveled in my attention. Pretending to ignore my stares, she seemed determined to get me hard and I nearly fell over trying to mount when she flashed her pussy at me.

Claire's flirtatious mood was contagious as we headed off down one of the well used trails. I loved the way her chestnut hair shimmered in the sun, her pony tail causing it to bob as we rode. Yet after an hour of riding nude my knees felt chafed and I was ready to head back. On the return trip I was beginning to suspect that Claire's good mood might have been caused by more than just my presence.

"This saddle feels good," Claire remarked as we neared camp.

"Really? I never realized how much it rubs when you're not wearing chaps."

"I know, isn't it great?"

Yeah, definitely odd. I never figured Claire for a masochist, but let's face it, sometimes girls are weird.

When we returned to the barn Janice winked at Claire as she removed the damp towel from her saddle. It was a hot afternoon and my towel was pretty sweaty as well.

"Man it's a scorcher today!" I sighed as we headed back to camp.

"You can say that again. Let's go swimming!"

"Sounds good to me."

I'm not sure what it was about water, but even though we'd been naked all day, the fact that we were about to go skinny dipping suddenly made our nudity feel erotic.

We had a lot of fun rinsing off in the showers and Claire seemed particularly feisty when we entered the pool. Yet even with the liberal sun block Claire had applied, I could feel my shoulders were getting burned.

Pulling Claire to me I allowed my erection to firmly press against her.

"Want to go find some shade?"

"You read my mind," she purred. "Let's go back to our special spot."

"Which one is that?"

"That glen we used on our first day. It's far enough from camp that we can be as loud as we want."

I moaned my agreement when she lightly stroked my erection and decided to wait a few minutes for my erection to subside. I doubted if anyone would mind if I'd strutted around with an erection, but I was starting to pride myself on my control and it had made it a personal goal to remain soft.

Glancing around the pool area I noticed Katie locked in an intimate embrace with Brandon, her partner from Sunset. I knew it was hypocritical, but as I watched I felt a pang of jealousy. This was quickly replaced by lust when I realized from the way she was squirming that Brandon must have some very talented fingers. As I watched, Katie tensed in his arms and barely strangled a cry.

Needless to say I was still rock hard when Claire insisted I get out of the pool.

"I know Katie's hot," she teased as I climbed out of the pool with a throbbing erection, "but you've got to work on being more discreet."

"Sorry," I blushed, embarrassed at being caught snooping.

"Don't worry about it. I really don't mind if some other girl gets you riled up so long as I reap the benefits."

"Really?" I asked, glancing back at Katie.

"It's only natural to look, just make sure you're not so busy checking out other girls that you forget the girl you're with."

"I would never..."

"I know," she soothed. "Besides, Katie was much more subtle last night so that show was probably for your benefit."

"What happened last night?"

"Oh, nothing really. We were just hanging out with some of the counselors comparing toys. Are you ready to go?"

After slipping on my shoes and grabbing our towels, we headed out of camp. Once we'd cleared the cabins she took my hand as we walked beneath the leafy deciduous trees that covered the path. The afternoon heat prevented her from squeezing against my side.

"I'm not feeling sore today," Claire hinted with a smile.

"That's good, I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Me too, I really hoped it would get better before I had to leave."

"Yeah, it would suck if you were sore on the bus tomorrow."

She stopped us with a sigh and, grabbing my chin, pulled my head down so that we were eye level.

"Chuck, listen to me. I want to be sore on the bus tomorrow."

With that she continued on leaving me spluttering in her wake.

"What?" I gasped.

"Don't make me beg," she teased as we entered the glen.

I was instantly rock hard. After laying out our towels, I pulled Claire close and kissed her. I still didn't know how to kiss and pressed too hard at first. But instinct took over and things really started to heat up.

"Um, there might be a problem," I groaned when we finally separated.

"I hardly see how," she purred as she caressed my now throbbing erection.

"I, uh, forgot to bring a condom."

"What! How could you forget?"

"Well, I still thought you were sore and wanted to finish what we started yesterday."

"Exactly! Yesterday we had to be quiet and stopped short."

"You also said I could watch."

Judging by Claire's expression she was mentally kicking herself for not bringing condoms, but it wasn't long before horniness won out and she smiled hungrily at me.

"Fine, you can watch. But I expect you to help."

With that she settled only her towel and immediately started pleasuring herself.

"Wait, is that how you normally start?"

"Normally I wouldn't be this horny," she huffed. "I've been waiting for you to make a move all afternoon!"

"Don't you want me to help?"

That stopped her. I could tell she was frustrated, but she visibly willed herself to relax.

"Come here," she sighed, patting the towel.

Once settled Claire took my hand and again guided it to her sex. She was dripping wet and my fingers easily slide along her slit. It seemed that everything I touched was more sensitive this time and it wasn't long before she was grinding against my hand.

"Use your fingers," she gasped, "on the inside."

Eager to explore, I easily slide one, then two, fingers inside and Claire immediately thrust towards my invading digits.

"Oh, that feels so good!" she squealed while reaching down to massage her clit. "I'm so close!"

Even warned, the intensity of her orgasm caught me off guard as she thrust her legs straight out and her body went rigid.

"Yes!" she cried as her pussy pulsed around my fingers. Under any other circumstance I would have sworn she was in pain, but when she finally started breathing again a beautiful smile bloomed on her face.

Resting, she took a few minutes to recover before rolling towards me.

"That was awesome," she panted. "But now it's my turn!"

She practically pounced on my cock. After watching her cum I was already on edge and groaned in frustration when she pulled off my cock to sensuously suck on a finger. Dazed, I had no idea of her intentions when she delicately lifted my sac and then began rubbing near my rear passage. I tried to squirm away, but this only seemed to encourage her and she soon trapped my cock in her mouth to hold me in place.

I didn't know how to react as I felt her finger's insistent probing, but her mouth distracted me and I moaned with pleasure as she eased her finger inside. It felt deliciously naughty knowing she was playing with something so ... dirty. And she knew it! With a devilish gleam in her eye, she redoubled her efforts and it wasn't long before I was thrusting up to meet her eager mouth as I felt my balls begin to retract.

"Claire, I'm ... I'm going to..."

But that's as far as I got as Claire seemed to smile around my cock and then in one fluid motion nearly swallowed me whole. I loved the way her tongue swirled as she tried to suck the cum out of me.

With one last guttural moan I exploded into her mouth. My vision went all spotty and I was more than a little dazed when Claire snuggled up next to me. She never let go of my deflating cock, but her touch had become more soothing than sensual.

"I guess I'm not the only one who needed to cum," she teased, snuggling close.

"No kidding. You felt incredible."

"Thanks," she purred sleepily.

With a contented sigh I pulled her close and the gently rustling leaves soon lulled us to sleep.


I was still glowing when we returned to camp and enjoyed a leisurely dinner. During the meal I couldn't help but share a knowing smile with Claire as we watched several couples duck out early, but we weren't in any hurry to join them.

Feigning a yawn, Claire teased, "I think I'll head to bed early."

"Well in that case, I guess I'll go see how Leah's doing."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Hmm ... meet me out front in 15?"

"You can't just order me around," she huffed.

I knew better than to reply, but did raise an eyebrow.

"Fine, I'll be there. But this time you'd better be prepared!"

The last was said much louder than necessary and I proudly noticed the envious looks from the guys who were conspicuously eating alone.

'And to think I used to like eating alone, ' I thought with a smile as I turned in my tray and went off in search of condoms.


Claire didn't wait until we were out of camp before grabbing my hand. It was obvious what we had planned for the evening and I felt remarkably proud to be striding naked through camp with her at my side.

I practically floated all the way to our special spot and it was finally starting to sink in that I would soon be a man. Yet when I tried to fondle Claire I was disappointed to find her barely wet.

"Let's take it slow," she urged then gave me a lingering kiss.

Even though we were already naked, she turned around and asked, "Would you undo my dress?"

"Of course," I smiled as a reached up and used my fingers to explore her back. I was gently caressing her hips when she pulled away.

"My dress doesn't go that low," she teased. When she turned around her arms were covering her breasts as if she were still holding her dress in place.

Pulling her towards me I kissed her and she seemed to tremble in my arms. It felt like she was the virgin, not me, and I found myself relaxing as our kiss deepened. Her eyes sparkled as she made a show of ripping off my imaginary shirt and then posed seductively on her towel.

"Well, aren't you going to join me?"

Remembering some of her advice from last night, I lay next to her and again allowed my hands to explore, slowly raising her arousal until it matched mine.

"That feels good," she panted, pulling me close. "But I want to feel your weight on top of me."

"Won't I crush you?"

"I'm not that fragile."

Skeptical, I gingerly climbed on top and her eyes were laughing at me as she pulled me close and kissed me hard. This time, there was passion in her lips and I could feel her squirm beneath me. When she spread her legs I felt my throbbing erection press up against her now dripping sex.

"I've wanted you inside me all afternoon!" she sighed, groping for a condom. "Do you need any help getting this on?"

"I think I can manage," I insisted as I tore open the package and, after trying to unroll it backwards, eventually got the condom on properly.

"Good, then get in here!"

I had no idea what to do as I kneeled between her legs and was extremely grateful when she reached between us and aligned me with her opening. I wanted to go slow, but as the tip slipped in instinct took over and I thrust forward. Claire smiled, met my thrust, and then held me in place.

"How does it feel to be a man?" she asked, leaning up to suck on my earlobe.

I tried to reply, but anything beyond moans was entirely beyond me. Sensing my need, she started guiding my hips.

"Harder," she demanded in a husky voice.

I could feel sweat drip down my back in the warm fall air as the glen rang with the rhythmic pulse of our union. Claire seemed to feed off my passion and met each thrust with one of her own.

Gripping her hips, I began thrusting with a passion and was thrilled when Claire's cries matched my own as I gushed inside her. I'm not sure if she came, but I'll never forget the way her eyes sparkled and the deeply satisfied glow that enveloped us as I slowly grew soft.

I tried rolling to the side, but Claire again held me in place.

"I like feeling your weight on top of me," she purred. "Even if you are sweaty."

With a laugh I wiped sweat out of my eyes and tried to keep from dripping on her.

"That was awesome!"

"No kidding! I didn't know you could be so ... passionate."

"I didn't either," I panted.

"Well I loved it even if I am going to be sore tomorrow."

"Sorry."

"No, it'll be a very good kind of sore," she assured me.

She pouted when I eventually grew soft enough to slide out, but calmed once I snuggled close. The pause seemed to draw out, but I knew she had something on her mind.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but if you'd said we would have sex when we first met I would have laughed. Maybe I'm just finally getting to know the real you. If we went to the same school I'd be proud to be your girlfriend."

Claire's words caused me to pause. Girlfriend? Me actually have a girlfriend? The thought was so foreign that I had no idea how to respond. Instead I said the first thing that came to mind, knowing it was cheesy but feeling emotional.

"Thanks, you're pretty special yourself."

"I'm going to miss you, Chuck."

"I'm going to miss you too," I agreed, suddenly fighting back tears.

"I better not hear of 'Chuck the Chunk' coming back or I will track you down and kick your ass."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.