Naturist School - Cover

Naturist School

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 2: Trying New Things

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Trying New Things - Most of us went to "outdoor school" in middle school and, years later, sat through the joke that is "Sex-Ed" in high school. But what if you could combine the two? What if Sex-Ed were taught by your peers at a clothing optional naturist camp? Join 16-year-old Chuck as he heads off to Naturist School.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

By the time I met Claire for dinner I was gradually becoming more accustomed to camp. I insisted that she sit next to me so that it didn't feel like I was staring at her breasts every time I looked up from my plate. Claire was patient with me and it felt natural to open up.

After dinner there was an all camp "barn" dance. As most of us were new to the naturist lifestyle, the campers from Sunset High School came dressed out of respect for our 'modesty.' There were some stunning exceptions including most of the counselors.

Now fully clothed Claire pulled me away from the far wall where I'd tried to hide and dragged me onto the dance floor. The music seemed old fashioned, but Claire quickly taught me the basic step and it was nice to hold her in my arms.

"You look great," I complimented her. She'd chosen a patterned shirt that emphasized what cleavage she had and had styled her slightly wavy chestnut hair so that it seemed to frame her face.

"Yeah, it's a lot easier to hide the fact that you're flat when you're not nude."

"I don't, you know, I think they are kind of cute," I smiled parroting her own compliment about my small cock back at her.

"Chuck, your breasts are almost as big as mine," she quipped.

"Hey! I was just trying to be nice."

"Sorry," she blushed. "What I meant to say was: thank you, you're too kind."

When no safe response came to mind, I decided to focus on improving my dancing and even managed to spin her a couple times without either of us falling down.

During a particularly slow song I noticed that Claire was guiding us towards one corner of the room.

"See those guys?" she asked.

Looking over her shoulder I saw John and his goons gossiping and actually pointing at several of the more attractive nude girls.

"If you ever want to get laid, don't do that," she informed me in a sweet voice that seemed to belie the steel in her eyes.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now come on, some of my friends want to dance with you."

I tried to protest, but Claire wasn't taking no for an answer. It was embarrassing when she made me dance with some of the girls who were nude, but all of them pretended to ignore my erection. Well, all except Claire who seemed to be going out of her way to grind against me.

By the end of the night I was beat. It couldn't have been past nine when we left the dance, but I barely had the energy to wave goodnight to Claire before heading back to Boy's Camp and going to bed.


Saturday - Day 2 of 8 at camp, September 13th
My cabin mates were already complaining about cold showers by the time I got out of bed the next morning. When Mark waltzed in a few minutes later raving about all the hot water in the communal shower, I decided to take Claire's advice. After all, it was only a matter of time before most people saw me naked, so why freeze?

I didn't spot any of my classmates along the way, but the locker room was packed with people from Sunset High. Naked people. Of course I'd seen some of them yesterday, but I'd been too embarrassed to really look around and now ... wow!

I tried not to stare, but as I looked for a place to change I felt my eyes dawn to the naked women scattered throughout the room. It seemed that everywhere I looked was another breast or exposed bush. Instantly I was uncomfortably hard and it was embarrassing to get undressed. My discomfort increased exponentially when a girl took a locker right next to mine, but she studiously ignored my erection and seemed to be thoroughly engrossed in a conversation with the guy she'd walked in with.

It was almost disappointing when I walked into the large communal shower fully erect and no one seemed to notice. In fact, aside from a few waves, and winks from girls I'd danced with last night, everyone was focused on getting clean.

The other guys seemed unfazed by the nude girls who surrounded them and it was impressive how they could carry on relatively normal conversations. Following their lead, I tried to keep my eyes at face level. The girls around me seemed to notice and made an effort to work me into the conversation.

Things were going well until the girl next to me began using a razor to shave her legs and trim her pubes. Her actions were purely functional, but I found the process fascinating and was rock hard as I rinsed off under the spray.

Noticing my frequent looks, and throbbing erection, she took pity on me.

"I know it's hard to believe, but it's so common for guys to get a woody during their first few days at camp that it's really not a big deal," she remarked barely looking up from her shaving.

Once finished, she turned towards me and smiled. While I'd been fascinated by her legs, I was now fascinated by her braces. Most of my classmates had convinced their parents to splurge for the Invisalign system so it was unusual to see a mouth full of wires.

"It's not nice to stare," she teased. "But Claire's right, you are cute when you blush."

"Um, thanks," I stammered. "Didn't we dance together last night?"

"Yeah, I'm Leah," she replied, flashing me another metallic smile as she stepped under the spray to rinse off. I'm not sure why, but the way her braces flashed somehow made her look exotic as she sensuously washed her shoulder length blonde hair.

"I'm Chuck," I stammered, completely mesmerized.

"I know and I'd love to talk, but my fingers are getting all pruney." With that she turned off her shower and sauntered away, calling over her shoulder, "Try not to dally as the kitchen would be upset if you used up all of the hot water."

As she walked away I admired her shapely ass, but made an effort not to stare and nearly met her eyes when she turned around to check on me. With a glance at my hardening member, she winked and then disappeared into the drying area.

If erections are only a problem for the first few days, do they fall off? I doubted I would ever get used to being surrounded by naked women, but thinking of it as a competition to see who could remain soft helped and I was actually smiling when I turned off the water.


It felt odd to have school on a Saturday, but in order to not have afternoon classes during the week we needed to have morning class every day we were at camp. As we shuffled into the room it was immediately obvious that this wouldn't be like any class I'd ever been in. First I noticed that both Gregg and Marissa, two of the senior counselors who served as teacher assistants during the morning, were nude. And then I noticed that some of my classmates had joined them.

"Alright class, before we get started I'm glad to see that a couple of the guys are already exploring the naturist lifestyle," Mr. Johnson began only to be interrupted.

"I don't want to keep the ladies waiting," John leered.

"Charming, but I'm sure you've all seen the large bins of towels around camp. I expect you to use one when you come nude to class as we don't want anyone sticking to the seats."

There was a chorus of 'Ew!' yet John looking as arrogant as ever when he strutted out of the room to grab a towel.

"However, on that topic let me just say that any and all of you are welcome to go nude anywhere at camp, including class. Note that this is completely voluntary, but starting tomorrow I intend to teach class in the nude.

"Obviously I'm in less than peak physical condition, but I see no reason to be embarrassed by my body. I hope that my own courage will inspire others to join me."

Now there was a thought. I'd been debating hanging out nude on the Green after class, but to have naked professors? I wouldn't mind seeing Miss Romero nude as she was the youngest teacher at Rosemont, but the others ... well, I'd rather look at my classmates.

Once the announcements were done, Mr. Johnson got down to business with a graphic discussion of proper hygiene made all the more interesting because the class was co-ed. I'd never understood what a urinary tract infection was, but it was fascinating to watch the girls blush and then perk up when the teachers offered some simple preventative measures like drinking cranberry juice and peeing after sex.

Once the 'dirty work' was done class evolved into a fascinatingly open discussion of social norms that built off yesterday's lecture on respect. I later found myself in a small group with Katie as Gregg lead us through a heated discussion of how we would handle some very sticky dating situations. For example, if a girl was drunk and wanted to have sex, would you do it (Note that intoxicated adults of either gender cannot legally consent to sex in the US)? Would it matter if you'd just met or if you'd been dating for year?

This time it wasn't just Katie who had a strong opinion on the topic and it was interesting to see how the group dynamic evolved with each new question. I appreciated how Gregg went out of his way to show how he had found himself in a similar position and then offered his advice about how to avoid such situations.

It was a very practical lecture, and I wanted to join in, but just wasn't ready. I think Gregg understood as he'd give me a look that asked me to contribute, but never forced the issue. Besides, it was funny to watch the girls 'discreetly' stare at Gregg's crotch when he spoke. I just hoped that it wasn't quite as obvious when I checked people out.

Eventually class broke for lunch and the teachers dismissed us to explore the camp for the afternoon. I lingered near the lodge and tried to talk to some of the Sunset High kids, but it actually felt weird to be clothed.

There was a loud cheer when Mr. Johnson strode nude onto the Green followed by a roar when Miss Romero joined him. Miss Romero had been the object of many of my fantasies and I decided it was time to go naked. Gathering my courage, I quickly stripped off my clothes and stored them in my locker at the lodge. There wasn't a cheer when I strode onto the Green, but several girls took notice and seemed to approve of what they saw.

It was like I'd walked into a Summer Camp fantasy. I knew women came in all shapes and sizes, but it was amazing to see what my classmates had kept hidden. I was surprised to see what some of my most buxom classmates had been hiding beneath baggy sweatshirts. Conversely, some of the more popular girls definitely looked embarrassed as they went without their padded bras and revealed themselves to be several cup sizes smaller.

And that was just breasts! There seemed to be even more variety when I looked lower. While I knew people came in all shapes and sizes, I'd assumed that everybody had black body hair and a few of my classmates had dyed their pubes before coming to camp. At the same time, several others had trimmed their pubes into wedges or strips or ... were completely bare!

I wasn't sure where to look first. Miss Romero was eye catching, but I didn't want to be caught staring at a professor, especially when I could stare at Katie or any of the other girls I'd fantasized about.

Despite all the nudity, the Green looked disturbingly like an elementary school recess break as the counselors had set up relay competitions and there was a kickball game in progress. It was comical to watch the guys trying to impress the girls, the girls pretending not to notice, and everyone sneaking peeks.

I wanted a closer look and joined a couple of the games. Completely distracted, I wasn't much use to my relay team and soon retreated to the safety of one of the benches that lined the Green. As I gazed across the field I noticed Claire and Leah chatting in some shade in the opposite corner and debated joining them. However, I'd already seen them naked and from my current position I had a good view of my classmates.

I was struggling not to stare, but was failing miserably when Claire flagged me over to join her in the shade. Despite my best efforts I still had a raging hard-on by the time I sat down. Of course it didn't help that Leah was sitting cross-legged and practically daring me to stare at her neatly trimmed "cooter" (her word, not mine).

"Aw, did I make you hard?" Leah asked, her braces flashing even in the shade.

"Leah, be nice. He is doing better than some of his classmates."

"Like that's saying much? A few of them are still pointing! It's bad enough when they drool, but..."

"Um, should I leave?" I asked, feeling decidedly awkward.

"Leah, you're making him uncomfortable."

"Me, making him uncomfortable? It's that girl with the book over there on the bench that he's spent most of the time staring at. If anything's making him uncomfortable it's her."

At Leah's discreet nod, Claire looked out over the field towards Katie.

"Oh, I remember that girl; she's the one who asked all the questions. What was her name?"

"Katie."

"Yeah, Katie, that's it!" Claire agreed. "I can see why you're hard. She's cute in a nerdy sort of way."

"Katie's not nerdy!" I protested.

"Relax we're just giving you a hard time." At my glare, Claire added, "Alright, that was a bad pun, but maybe we could offer some suggestions?"

"Like what?"

"Well, for one you might want to go take care of that."

"Take care of what?"

"Dude, she's talking about that woody you've been sporting for the last half hour."

"Leah, control yourself! Chuck, what I meant is that if you can't will it to go down then maybe you should find some place private and, you know, take care of things."

"Yeah, and let me know if you need help."

"Leah, I'm serious, stop or we'll leave."

Turning towards me, Claire continued, "If that doesn't work, I've heard it's easier to adapt to being naked if you keep busy."

"I'm not sure if I could ... take care of things. But keeping busy sounds good."

"Hey, I know of some ways you can keep busy."

"That's it, we're leaving," Claire huffed. "Chuck, want to go riding or play in the pool?"

"Um, sure. But if you're still sore maybe we should save riding for tomorrow?"

"Aw, you're so thoughtful," Leah gushed and barely contained her laughter when Claire glared at her.

"Come on, Chuck, let's go."

Once we were out of ear shot Claire tried to smooth things over.

"Don't mind Leah, she's always snappy when she wants to get laid."

"What?"

"Well, her mentee is being less than cooperative so she's a little frustrated right now." At my look she asked, "You didn't think guys were the only ones who got horny, did you?"

"Um, no. Of course not."

"Good, anything else I can clarify?"

Wracking my brain, I tried to come up with some other question to change the subject.

"Well, any idea why some of the girls were still wearing underwear? I mean, it looks kind of weird to be walking around in just shoes and panties."

Claire looked at me like I'd grown a second head for a few seconds before deciding I was actually serious.

"Wow, um, you remember that whole anatomy lesson and how once girls hit puberty they, <cough>, you know."

"Wait, you mean ... during camp?" I gasped, turning beet red.

"It's not like we can control when it comes," she hissed. "Normally people can't tell when you get your period. But here at camp it's really obvious and kind of embarrassing so try not to make a big deal about it."

"Yeah, no big deal," I stammered, blushing furiously.

"You're cute when you blush," she teased, guiding us towards the pool.

"Um, thanks."

I was saved any further conversation when we entered the pool area. It shouldn't have been any more erotic to see nude sunbathers than seeing my classmates frolicking on the Green, but I was instantly rock hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.