Naturist School - Cover

Naturist School

Copyright© 2008 by Slowpoke

Chapter 1: Naturist School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Naturist School - Most of us went to "outdoor school" in middle school and, years later, sat through the joke that is "Sex-Ed" in high school. But what if you could combine the two? What if Sex-Ed were taught by your peers at a clothing optional naturist camp? Join 16-year-old Chuck as he heads off to Naturist School.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Monday, September 8th
My jaw nearly hit the floor when Mr. Johnson, my health teacher at Rosemount High School, started the DVD. The screen was full of what appeared to be teenagers hanging out at a summer camp (swimming in the pool, riding horses, etc). Except, unlike any camp I'd ever seen, everyone was nude. Even the teachers and counselors were naked!

"Since when could we watch porn in class?" Katie asked. As the class brain, it was expected that she'd be quicker than the rest of us, but for once I wished she hadn't spoken.

With a sigh, Mr. Johnson paused the DVD just as the 'Naturist School' logo appeared on the screen. Of course we'd all heard about Naturist School, but the rumors made it sound too good to be true.

"Alright class, contrary to your obvious preconceptions, being nude does not necessarily imply anything sexual or pornographic."

"Fine," Darrel huffed. "But aren't they a little young? There's no way those kids are 18!"

Darrel was arguably the smartest guy in my class and had been flirting with Katie ever since she out ranked him freshman year. At his comment Katie beamed him a smile and I would have gagged, except I'd been mentally asking the same question.

"That's because those young adults are high school juniors just like you." With that the class erupted with questions. "Now if y'all will just settle down, I'm sure the video will answer most of your questions about the Naturist School program."

After leveling his gaze across the class, Mr. Johnson waited for us to quiet.

When the DVD restarted a middle-aged man with a bushy black beard appeared on the screen. I assumed he too was naked, but luckily most was hidden behind his desk.

"Welcome, my name is Steve Fuller. I am the director of Eden Glen Naturist Camp in majestic South Carolina.

"Some of you may not be aware that 'Nudity without more, ' which includes naturist activities, magazines, and even DVDs, is a freedom of expression guaranteed by the US Constitution and upheld by the Supreme Court.

"Here at Eden Glen we operate a family naturist camp open to people of all ages during the summer. However, through the generous support of our alumni and the Naturist Foundation, we are able to close the camp to the public in the spring and fall in order to provide free week-long Naturist School programs for visiting high school classes.

"Our curriculum centers on providing quality education on social interaction in a safe and consensual environment. In order to foster a more open atmosphere visitors are encouraged to explore the naturist lifestyle. But note that 'going nude' is by no means mandatory.

"Like outdoor school we require that you attend morning classes. Yet in the afternoon you are free to partake in the camp's numerous outdoor activities, which include swimming, horseback riding, and hiking.

"If this is something you would like to be part of, please read over the brochure you're about to receive and return the signed consent form as soon as possible. Thank you and I hope to see you at camp."

There was stunned silence in the room when the video ended. Clearing his throat, Mr. Johnson began handing out the brochures.

"Since we've been involved with the Naturist School for several years, I'm sure you've heard all about the program. If you want to participate I'll need the signed consent forms by Wednesday and for you to be packed and ready to go on Friday morning. Otherwise we offer a very similar, fully clothed, program here at school that you can take instead."

As usual, Katie was the first to raise her hand with a question.

"Um, why doesn't the consent form have room for our parents' signature?"

"All of your parents consented to the program before you were allowed to watch the video. However, whether you actually attend Naturist School is a personal choice that you need to make on your own."

"Does that mean we can't talk to our parents?"

"Not at all; I encourage you to ask around and learn more about the program. Most of the senior class attended last year and several have been invited back to serve as counselors. However, it's up to you to decide whether you want participate in the clothed program hosted here or in the clothing optional Naturist School program."

It sounded like a pretty easy choice as, looking around the room, there were more than a few of my classmates I would enjoy seeing naked. Katie was at the top of my list despite the fact that I'd never had the guts to ask questions in class, let alone approach girls. But if even half of the rumors were true, maybe camp would be different. More importantly, Chuck 'The Chunk' Neslin might actually get laid.

I was still smiling, lost in my own fantasy, when the bell rang signaling the end of class. Yet I came crashing back to reality when John and his goons pushed me out of the way as they barreled through the door.

"You better believe I'm going," John hissed while leering at our female classmates. "I'm going all the way!"

Normally I'd just roll my eyes at John's comments, but this time it made me feel guilty. After all, hadn't I been thinking almost the exact same thing?


Friday - Day 1 of 8 at camp, September 12th
I wasn't sure what to expect as the bus drove through the rolling hills of South Carolina towards the Naturist School. Over the past two years I'd gone out of my way to create a low profile at Rosemount High, but I doubted that would be possible once we got to camp.

It wasn't any surprise that I had the entire bench on the bus to myself. I'd once had high hopes of being popular, but those hopes vaporized when John called me "Chuck the Chunk." I'm by no means fat, but am told that I have a 'teddy bear' body type and the name stuck. Discouraged, I abandoned my dreams of being king of the high school and instead settled for anonymity.

With a frustrated sigh I tried to come up with something more optimistic to think about. Glancing around the bus I noticed I wasn't the only person sitting alone. A few rows back I spotted Katie listening to her iPod with her nose buried in a book.

It could be worse, I mused, thinking of Katie, but then drew up short. How was being known as Chunk any better than being the class brain? At least Katie was likely to get a scholarship out of her notoriety. Academically we would have been peers if the teachers hadn't docked so many points for my lack of participation. But I hardly wanted to draw attention to myself by talking in class.

I was still lost in my thoughts when we passed beneath an ornate arch that proudly declared we had arrived at Eden Glen. The property was covered in deciduous trees and peppered with majestic white oaks that looked to be hundreds of years old. Excited though I was, I had plenty of time to admire the scenery as we still had a few miles to go before we saw any of the camp buildings.

And what a sight awaited us. Outside the bus I saw a welcome party of people my age just milling around ... completely nude. I nearly pinched myself and apparently I wasn't the only one who doubted as the bus became eerily quiet.

"Alright people, let's try not to stare," Mr. Johnson urged as we stumbled from the bus.

I'd always liked Mr. Johnson as he was one of the few teachers who encouraged me to speak up and never marked me down for me lack of participation. But telling us not to stare, was he for real? Prior to watching the video about Naturist School I'd never seen a girl my age naked and now there were tons of them just milling around!

Mr. Johnson was expecting our reaction and, after dividing the class by gender, had the male counselors herd us through the deciduous forest towards Boy's Camp. It couldn't have been more than a half mile from where the bus dropped us off, but lugging our bags made it feel like a marathon. With each step I was mentally cursing myself for bringing so many clothes to a naturist camp.

Once in Boy's Camp the counselors divided us up so that each cabin was about half filled with my classmates and the other half with kids from Sunset High School. As we unpacked the counselors once again checked our stuff for contraband and were especially vigilant to ensure no one had tried to sneak a camera into camp.

The senior counselors were disappointed that we'd been partnered with a different school this year, but they quickly recovered and shocked us all when they stripped naked. When they started shooing us back to the main lodge I wasn't sure where to look as I certainly didn't want to stare at naked dudes.

"Relax, you'll get used to it," Mark, one of the veteran campers in my cabin, assured me as we headed back to the main lodge.

"I doubt I'll ever get used to this place," I murmured, still wrapping my mind around the fact that I was practically escorting a naked guy through camp.

"Well, I've heard that Girl's Camp was much nicer, but don't worry, we won't be spending much time in the cabins," he winked.

Waving, Mark headed over to the large lawn people called the Green. It was shocking how a group of girls quickly made room for him to sit and he seemed completely un-fazed by their nakedness. They appeared to be having a normal conversation, occasionally looking at me and my classmates as if we were weird for wearing clothes.

It felt surreal to see so many nude people just walking around. I was too shocked to get an erection, but it took all of my willpower not to stare.


Once in the main lodge we were hustled into the cafeteria where Steve, the camp director, welcomed us to camp. I was relieved to see that, unlike in the video, he was clothed. It was cool how he insisted that we call him by his first name and went out of his way to treat us as equals.

"Welcome to Eden Glen!" Steve's voice rang out as he raised his arms. "I'm not one for long speeches, but today's quite possibly the most important lecture you'll get at camp. The topic is safety and I'm sure you noticed that camp offers a lot of temptations."

There were a few nervous laughs, but we could tell that Steve took this very seriously.

"Sadly it's impossible to guarantee your safety. We do everything possible to ensure that camp is 'more safe' than almost any other social setting. But it's up to you to look out for each other.

"This camp is built around respect. While this is one of the few days you'll see me clothed, I expect you to respect my decision to go nude by not harassing me with your stares. Never assume that because someone is nude that they want your attention or that it's any more acceptable to invade their personal space.

"Your time here is a privilege that will be revoked if you show a lack of respect."

The silence was deafening, but Steve's words seemed to resonate and his implicit trust was empowering.

"Most importantly your parents sent you here to learn, not get hurt or pregnant. We'll talk more later about avoiding bad situations. But as for pregnancy, while I do not encourage sex, I am not naive enough to think that you are all virgins.

"For many of you, Naturist School will be an opportunity to explore sex in a safe environment. As all of you are at least 16, you're legally able to give consent and will be treated as adults. But if you're going to have sex I expect you to use protection and there are condoms taped to the inside of every bathroom stall."

Now that was different. I think Steve was the first teacher to admit that some high school students are sexually active and offer a solution other than abstinence. It was encouraging to know that camp seemed to be taking a more realistic approach to sex.

"Now, there is one last topic we need to cover before I break you into groups. As I mentioned earlier camp is all about being safe. While the counselors will be roving the grounds during free periods, things can quickly get out of control. All of you will be issued whistles and I expect them to be used if you need help or see someone else in trouble.

"If you spot anything that looks suspect, but don't want to confront the individuals directly, please feel free to stop by my office or drop an anonymous tip in the suggestions box outside my door."

Steve gazed around the room as he allowed his words to sink in.

"Alright, let's get this show going!" he announced with a loud clap. "I need girls on my left and the guys to follow Mr. Johnson to the classroom on my right."

What followed was the most detailed anatomy lesson I'd ever had. The lecture seemed to pay extra attention to male and female genitalia and not only had life size models, but the text include enlarged photos of real men and women. Prior to camp, the only naked woman I'd seen was when I'd accidentally walked in on Ali, my little sister, showering over the summer. While it was an impressive view, it was not an experience I wanted to repeat.

To say the class was eye opening would be the understatement of the year. I might not have touched a real girl, but by the end I at least knew the proper terminology.

I later learned that the girls received a slightly different lecture. While they briefly studied anatomy, their lesson focused on how to avoid trouble and self defense training they could use if they found themselves in a dangerous situation.

While I'd been studying pictures, the girls' had been practicing saying 'No!' and working on various kicks and jabs. The teacher had enlisted the help of the largest male counselor and dressed him up in suit that kind of looked like a heavily padded set of football gear.

By the time we regrouped for the official self-defense lesson, the girls were already pumped, knew what to do, and put on an impressive show. Even though the counselor was in full pads, it was hard not to wince as each girl took turns shouting, 'I said no!' and kneeing him in the nuts.

I'm sure the professors meant the demonstration to be intimidating and I certainly wasn't going to risk taking any liberties at camp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.