In Appreciation of Older Women - Cover

In Appreciation of Older Women

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2008 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: This is a story of my relationship with a woman twice my age. She taught me things that I had never known before. Ladies, this one is especially for you!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Let me tell you boys ... any young man who thinks that older women are not exciting, sexual beings with loads of experience who can rock your world is right out of his mind! He doesn't know what he's missing. He's just "young, dumb and full of cum" which is exactly what older women want, but young men are too stupid to know that. Older women have been through all the relationships and heartaches with self-centered losers. Now they just want to fuck and enjoy life. Let me tell you my story:

When I was thirty, I worked as a musician and played in a local supper club in a band with my girlfriend, who was the singer. Her name was Doreen and, although she was a wonderful girl, I still had that wandering eye like so many guys do.

One night, a group of older women came in to the club to celebrate someone's birthday and since the primary job of the band is to help our patrons enjoy themselves, Doreen found out who the party girl was. It turned out that one in the group was turning sixty and her girlfriends had brought her in to party. The lady's name was Joyce and I must say that for sixty years old, she looked pretty damned good! She had a cute figure, smooth ivory skin, short blonde hair, and huge tits. In other words, for her age, she was a knockout.

When the band paused for a break, I went over to the ladies to introduce myself and wish Joyce a happy birthday. She was a very pleasant woman and thanked me for my birthday wishes. When I sat down for a moment, I realized that we were exchanging some sparks. While we were talking, I learned that she was divorced and had a daughter who was about my age. After a few moments of pleasant conversation, I excused myself and went back to the bandstand for the next set.

As I watched the dancers, I saw that Joyce got many requests for dances from the single men in the club, young and old. I tried to catch her eye whenever possible and it was obvious that she was doing the same. I watched her hips as she danced and she had a little wiggle that would give any guy a hard-on. During the rest of our breaks, I would drop by the party table for brief chats.

At the end of the night, we were packing up to go home and I walked Doreen out to her car. I told her that I had to go back in to get my microphone and I said that I would give her a call in the morning. I was hoping to talk to Joyce for a minute, but when I returned to the club, I was disappointed to see that her table was empty and cleared off. Thinking that I had missed her, I stopped at the bar to ask for a Coke. As I finished my drink, I felt a tug at my sleeve and I turned around to see her standing there.

"Were you going to leave without saying goodnight," she asked coyly.

"N-no," I sputtered, "I thought you had left. You're table was empty and I..."

"I sent the girls home without me," she said. "They insisted that we all drive home together, but I told them that I felt like living dangerously."

"What do you mean? Do I look dangerous," I asked.

"I don't know," she said, "are you?"

I didn't tell her at the time, but I had a hard-on that extended easily beyond my knees and toward my ankles! She exuded sex, but not in a silly, contrived way; she was demure, sophisticated and incredibly sweet. I asked her out for coffee and we went to my favorite 24-hour hangout and drank coffee and talked for the next two hours. We talked about everything from her daughter to her failed marriage to her dreams and aspirations. Then she asked about my life and my relationship with Doreen. I told her that even though I liked Doreen very much, I didn't see us in a long-term relationship. It seemed like we were together mainly because of our relationship in the band. And I didn't say that just to hit on her; that was the honest truth.

Talking to Joyce was like visiting with a dear friend that I had known all my life. I knew that she was thirty years older than me, but she seemed so young and spirited (and sexy) that I kept forgetting her age. She laughed easily and made me feel very comfortable and confidant as a man (that's what a secure, mature woman can do). I wouldn't have believed it, but it felt like I was falling in love.

When we got in my car, I leaned over to kiss her goodnight and as our lips touched, I felt her tongue snake its way into my mouth and we frenched for quite a while. I started caressing her boobs and eventually her hand found its way to my lap where she kneaded my cock, which was already hard. We paused for a breath of air and she casually unzipped my pants to pull it out. And for the next few minutes, she gave me the most incredible blowjob of my young life. She would bring me to the edge of an orgasm and then stop long enough for me to calm down. Then she would start up again and take me close to the edge before pausing. After doing this three or four times, she had me so insane with lust that I begged her to let me cum. She finally went down on me again for the last time and when I finally exploded in her mouth, she swallowed every drop and didn't stop sucking until I couldn't take it anymore. That was the first time...

The second time happened when I asked Joyce to spend the day with me at a resort hotel where I had reserved a room for us. I wanted to treat her to a special mini-vacation. We were going to be swimming and I was curious to see how she might look in a bathing suit. Let me tell you boys, when she came out of the bathroom in her suit, I was sure that I had died and gone to heaven! She wore a one-piece bathing suit that barely contained her ample tits and her ass looked like it belonged to a sixteen-year-old; high and tight. She reminded me of a blond version of Jane Russell or Vivien Leigh who, for all of you youngsters out there, were film stars from the 30s and 40s. When we got to the pool, the other men couldn't keep their eyes off her, but they knew she was with me, and I was proud to be her escort.

Eventually we returned to the room where I stripped off her suit, anxious to get her in bed. She spread out on the bed like an expensive whore and begged me to fuck her. I didn't need any encouragement because my cock was so hard that I could have split atoms with it! But when I pushed into her, her cunt felt like a taught rubber band into which I had to force my way.

"Why are you so tight," I asked her, almost embarrassed to say anything. I thought I knew everything about sex and I assumed that a lack of sex may have atrophied her snatch.

"Two words," she replied. "Kegel exercises. It makes my pussy as tight as a teenager's."

Boy, she wasn't kidding about that. I had fucked a few women previously, but I had never been in a pussy as nice as this one; not even Doreen's. It really did seem that I was fucking a young girl.

As I drilled into her, she started moaning and squirming under me. A couple of times she gasped, and at one point her body seized up as if she were having a spasm. Of course, being the dumb-ass that I was, I assumed that my cock was too big for her. I was genuinely concerned for her comfort and safety.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.