My Dom History - Cover

My Dom History

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2: Joyce

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Joyce - The story of how I got to become the dom master I am today.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It all began again in 1983, when my then wife and I began playing role play games to keep the excitement in our marriage. Initially this took the form of me pretending to be a stranger and seducing her. My wife was 5'10" tall average build with 36C cup size breasts, raven haired and extremely adventurous when it came to sex.

The fantasy of seducing her soon became me raping her but without physical harm, and then one day out of the blue, she suggested an extension of the rape scenario and put the idea of her being subservient to my demands but only if they took place outdoors.

We went to a local woods armed with an array of homemade or useful items, like washing line to tie her up, table tennis bat to spank her, even down to clothes pegs to serve as clamps. Once in the woods, I found two trees, which had low branches and stood about four feet apart. I firstly tied a loop around the left tree and then the other end of the rope around her left wrist; next I tied her right hand similarly to the right tree and finally tied her left ankle in such a way that her leg was raised when the rope was tied over the low branch.

This meant that her pussy and arse were wide open to view, touch or spank, whilst she would be unable to prevent me doing whatever I wanted to her breasts. I spanked her arse until it was a rosy flushed pink and warm to the touch, I then applied the clothes pegs to her nipples and pussy lips. I walked away leaving her there, I had intended to fetch some more things from the car, but got the shock of my life when I returned.

This couple were stood close to Karen and I saw the guy begin feeling her pussy, whilst the woman stepped up and kissed her full on the mouth. This couple suddenly froze when they saw me standing there; I smiled and invited them to continue as Karen seemed to be enjoying their attention. Turned out that Ken and Joyce were actually looking for that same type of spark in their relationship. Still adopting the Dom role I had with Karen I half heartedly said "Joyce, you too will have to strip and be quick about it or you will feel the sting of my paddle!"

I expected Joyce to kick a real fuss up and storm off; but she immediately began to disrobe and again I expected Ken to object, but he merely encourage her to get out of her clothes double quick time. I tied Karen and Joyce up face to face and spanked them alternately. It was really weird, Ken although avidly watching my every move towards his wife, never said or did anything and even when I openly looked in his direction his eyes would drop to the floor. I later discovered this was one of the first signs of a submissive nature; I took a chance to see what his reaction would be by ordering him to remove his clothes and begin wanking in front of me and the girls.

He simply nodded as he began disrobing and I noticed his cock was rock hard even before he exposed it. I then knew all three would become my very first sub harem, although I never really counted Ken or Karen as my subs. We arranged to meet once a fortnight usually at their house near the woods and always ended up with me in charge of the three of them, making them release their inner slutty being.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.