The Librarian - Cover

The Librarian

Copyright© 2008 by deGaffer

Chapter 24: Dinner at the Grayson's

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Dinner at the Grayson's - A wealthy and politically connected college librarian manipulates a group of students and encourages them to put together a team that the Confederacy shouldn't ignore.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Jake was awakened by noises in the kitchenette. About the time he rolled enough to focus an eye on the connecting door, a vision in a diaphanous robe quietly entered from the common room. "Good morning, sleepyhead. It's almost eight o'clock. What, or who, had you out until all hours last night?"

Jake started to sit up, but just fell onto his back and groaned. "I must have gotten in around midnight. I was at the library until it closed and Dr. Grayson's granddaughter ran me out. We had coffee at an Omelet Shoppe before I took her to Grayson's house in a taxi."

"Wait, you were with Grayson's granddaughter last night? How did you swing that?" Leslie was more than a little curious.

"Take off you clothes so I can talk to you," Jake suggested. "Lie down here so I can hear you better," He said as he dropped his boxers onto the floor.

Leslie laughed and told him, "You're incorrigible!" But, she shed her robe and slid into bed next to Jake totally naked. They rolled toward each other, met in the middle of the large bed, and started stroking each other. Leslie was thinking 'What is it about this boy that excites me so?' Shortly afterward his big penis brushed against her leg. 'Okay, there's that, ' she answered herself, 'but there's more to him that just his dick. I just can't put my finger on it right now.' She then applied all of the fingers of her left had to the anatomical part in question as they lightly kissed and caressed each other.

Jake cupped her sex with his whole hand and massaged it slowly and gently. When he detected moisture on the tips of his fingers he spread them slightly and began to delve into the moist slit that slowly opened beneath his questing fingers. Jake stimulated her clitoris by maintaining pressure on the top of her slit with the palm and heel of his hand. As soon as his fingers were gliding easily in and out of her opening, he removed his hand from between her legs and crawled above her on all fours.

Leslie had maintained her grip on his swelling cock, jacking it slowly as they kissed and explored each other's bodies with their free hands. When he hovered above her, she guided the head of his dick to her opening and groaned as he worked it into her tight tunnel. It didn't take long for Jake to insert his entire cock into her core and begin sliding his length slowly back and forth. Jake stopped his outstroke when her tight opening gripped the flange of his glans, and his in-stroke stopped when he ground the juncture of his penis and abdomen against her padded mons.

They held contact with their eyes until the speed of their thrusting increased beyond conscious control and animal lust took over. The coupling became a pounding, urgent need as they sought to become one at the juncture of their legs. The rippling muscles of Leslie's vagina as she began her climax became too much for Jake to endure. He could feel the burning hot fluid travel the length of the vein in his dick and spray into Leslie's depths. Spasming muscles became the couple's universe for several long seconds as Jake pushed deep with each pulse that began at the root of his cock and ended beyond the swollen knob at its tip.

"My God, you're getting good at this, Jake!" Leslie was breathing in gasps and holding her young lover against her naked torso.

Jake was trying not to crush her with his weight, but the tight grip she had on him with her arms and legs made transferring his weight off of her and onto his arms almost impossible. He kissed her passionately before putting his lips next to her jaw and whispering, "I have an inspiring partner who brings out the best in me."

Leslie finally let Jake lift himself off of her soft globes. Jake looked at the enticing mounds as they shifted with Leslie's breathing. "I didn't get a chance to play with all of your fascinating 'girl parts'." Jake shifted the weight of his torso onto his left arm and gently massaged Leslie's left breast with his right hand. Before things got heated again, he lifted his head and sniffed, "Is that fresh coffee I smell?"

Leslie laughed and poked Jake in the ribs, "You rat! Get off of me. I guess you're no longer interested in me now that you've gotten your rocks off. Go get your coffee and meet me in the shower. Bring me a cup as well, please." She pushed him away feigning rejection.

When Leslie continued to stiff-arm him to keep him from kissing her, he brushed his fingers up her ribcage to her armpits. She squealed and collapsed her arms to protect her ticklish spots and Jake locked his lips at the juncture of her neck and shoulder below her ear causing her to squeal louder and push him away again. His shrinking penis was pushed out of her vagina by her thrashing, and Jake rolled off to the side. He caressed her for a few moments before breaking contact and sliding around to sit on the edge of the bed.

Jake's first stop was the bathroom to relieve the urging of his bladder. As he passed Leslie on her way to take his place on the toilet he asked, "So, whom did you spend the night with?"

"Don't make me laugh when I'm trying to pee," Leslie complained. "Toby was in the bed with me when I woke up this morning, but he and I didn't have sex. Sometime during the evening Darlene became a wild woman. She was a virgin yesterday, but I don't think she has a virgin orifice left this morning, except maybe her nose and ears. I was sure someone was going to have hotel security knocking on our door at any minute to throw us all out. She screams like a banshee when she cums, unless she has a cock in her throat as well as one in another hole."

They each went to the kitchenette and retrieved a cup of coffee before returning to the bathroom for a quick shower together. Leslie donned her robe after toweling off, and Jake just wrapped a towel around his waist and tucked the ends into a makeshift waistband.

There was a soft knock on the door when they were standing in the kitchenette trying to decide what to do about breakfast. Jake shrugged his shoulders in answer to Leslie's questioning look before she went to answer the door. "Hi Janet," Jake heard Leslie greet Janet at the door. "Who do you have with you?" Before the question was answered, Jake scooted across the hall and into his bedroom.

Janet and Misty each gave Leslie a good morning hug and kiss before Janet made the introductions, "This is Harry Mulligan and Jamal Warner, guys this is my good friend Leslie Owens. Did we wake you guys up?"

"Jake and I have been up for a while. Please, come in everyone." Leslie stepped aside to let everyone pass. "We were just trying to decide what to do about breakfast. There's some reasonably fresh coffee if anyone would care for a cup."

Jamal and Harry did there best not to stare at the beautiful redhead's nearly naked body and damp pussy hair.

"We were going to head downstairs and get something in the hotel, but thought we'd see if you guys would like to join us." Janet led the four fully dressed people into the living room section of the suite.

Jake stepped out of the bedroom in a T-shirt and jeans, "Hello everyone." Leslie introduced him as he shook hands with Harry and Jamal. "Excuse my appearance; I had just gotten out of the shower when you knocked."

Misty looked from Jake to Leslie, "Saving water by showering with a friend, were you?" Jake blushed as Misty, Janet and Leslie chuckled.

Toby stuck his head through the other bedroom door, "Leslie, help! Darlene is having a meltdown."

Just as Leslie disappeared through the bedroom door, the main door of the suite opened and Tiffany stuck her head through the doorway when she sensed a room full of people. "Is it safe to bring a friend into the suite?"

Janet laughed, "Define 'safe'," she quipped.

Jake met Tiffany at the entrance, "Everyone but Leslie is dressed, and she's wearing a robe." Jake looked at the well-dressed man with Tiffany and extended his hand, "I don't believe we've met. I'm Jake Caulfield."

"I'm sorry, Jake," Tiffany said. "This is Henry Cohen. He introduced me to Alexander Saunders, and I though you and the others might like to meet him."

"Please, come in." Jake led them to the main room and introduced everyone.

Henry was wearing a sport shirt and slacks, but Tiffany was still in her evening gown. Tiffany swept a hand at her gown as she spoke, "Henry and I were going to get some breakfast, but I'm a bit overdressed for Waffle House."

Leslie spoke up as she pushed Toby and Charlie through the door. "Did I hear Tiffany in there? Can you please give me a hand with Darlene, Tiffany? She had a bit too much to drink last night and is embarrassed by her behavior along with having a killer hangover."

"Think we can help?" Misty asked Leslie as she glanced at Janet.

Leslie shrugged her shoulders, "Couldn't hurt; come on. Jake, would you bring me some clothes from my bag. I need something for both Darlene and me. Thanks, love."

As the parade of women disappeared into Toby's bedroom, Jake went back into his. He had no clue what he should retrieve and ended up putting everything back into the bag and taking the whole thing across the suite. He knocked on the door and passed the bag to Janet when she opened it. "Here's the whole thing. Like I know what goes with what!"

Janet laughed. "Men!" She said before closing the door.

Toby looked around, "So, do you guys do this sort of thing often?"

Toby's remark triggered such a sudden drop in the emotional intensity level of the room felt by Harry, Jamal and Henry that the three started chuckling. Jake finally realized that Toby had not been introduced to everyone. "I apologize, this is Toby O'Malley. He and I are roommates at Georgia Tech and both of us hope to study with Dr. Grayson next fall." Jake impressed himself by remembering everyone's name as he completed the introductions.

Jamal finally asked, "What's going on in the other room? Is that Darlene Wilson everyone is concerned about, Charles? How did you get her out of her shell?"

"Oh, it wasn't me!" Charlie was emphatic in his denial. "I don't even think it was Toby, here. Leslie is the architect of Darlene's transition from wallpaper to party animal. It took some coaxing and a lot of adult beverages, but when she turned loose it was like a hundred year flood of pent-up repression was all released in a single night. Nothing was too wild or outrageous for her last night, but the cold, hard light of day is cutting her no slack this morning. She's an amazing woman as well as a first-class physicist."

Somewhere during Charlie's praise of Darlene's prowess, the telephone on the desk rang. Jake excused himself after speaking briefly with the caller and stepped into the hall.

When Denise Trudeau stepped out of the elevator and was met by a smiling Jake, she was not reassured. "You were a gentleman last night, Jake. I'm feeling a little bit like the fly being invited into the spider's parlor. I was hoping you would join me downstairs. I'm not going to regret coming up to your room am I?"

Jake gave her plenty of space as he escorted her up the hall. "You may regret accepting my invitation to come upstairs, but I promise it won't be because of anyone hitting on you." Jake used the keycard he picked up on his way out to let them both back into the suite.

"Excuse me, everyone. This is Miss Denise Trudeau. She's interning at the university's library. I met her there last night as she was running me out at closing time. As it was late, I insisted on escorting her to her grandfather's house. Her home is in New York, but she is staying with Dr. Grayson this semester."

Denise was overwhelmed when five men stood to greet her. Had she not recognized any of the faces, she would have certainly bolted for the door. "Am I the only woman here?" She asked nervously as Jake completed the introductions.

Jake laughed, "Oh my, I didn't think about bringing you into a hotel room full of men. No, the ladies are in the adjoining bedroom. It seems that one of them, Darlene Wilson, is not holding up well after a night of excesses. You may be more comfortable in here with us guys, but you're welcome to join the group in the other room, although I don't think you'll know anyone."

"Charlie, although I know him as Charles, has been to my grandfather's house many times and I've seen Jamal at the library. If Darlene is a somewhat homely girl with thick glasses and baggy clothes, then I've met her as well."

Before Denise could make up her mind, the bedroom door opened. Tiffany had changed into a halter and miniskirt and went directly to Henry for a kiss. Janet and Misty followed.

Janet looked at the new face in the room, "Hello, there may not be enough room in here for everyone. Why don't we make our way downstairs to breakfast? Hi, this is Misty and I'm Janet," she said as she extended a hand to the perplexed and somewhat overwhelmed Denise.

Jake escorted Denise as he led the exodus through the door of the suite. Leslie had to all but push Darlene out of the bedroom. She may have been even been worse off now that she was wearing her familiar baggy clothes again. Charlie, Leslie, Darlene and Toby waited in the ninth-floor lobby for a second elevator rather than crowding in with the others.

As they stood in front of the closed doors Darlene sobbed, "I'm not on the pill. What do I do if I got pregnant last night?"

After a brief silence Leslie backhanded Toby in the stomach almost has hard has she had hit her father. Toby responded with, "What?"

Exasperated, Leslie mumbled, "Men!" She then took Darlene's hand. "You need to see a doctor as soon as you can. When are you due?"

Darlene replied, "I'm not expected at the lab until eight o'clock on Monday."

Stifling a laugh, Leslie asked, "No dear, when is you period due?"

"Oh, that," Darlene turned bright red as she glanced at the two men, "Any day now."

"Good," Leslie replied, "Then it's not likely that you ovulated in the last few days and have a viable egg available. It could have happened, but I doubt you're pregnant from these insensitive beasts." Leslie lifted Darlene's chin to look into her face, "Let's look on the bright side, did you enjoy what these beasts and I did with you last night?"

Darlene gasped and was too embarrassed to do more than nod her head.

Leslie then asked, "Would you do it again, without all the alcohol?"

Darlene looked at the floor, but quietly said, "Yes."

"Then I'm glad we did what we did last night," Leslie replied.

The elevator dinged and the door opened. The four stepped into the small car and pressed the lobby call button. On the ride down Leslie suggested, "Stand up straight and proud, Darlene. Not many girls get two nice looking men on their first outing. You're a very sexy woman to have accomplished that."

A sea change came over Darlene's facial expression and body language as that concept flowed through her consciousness. "Really?" She looked at Charlie and then at Toby. "Both of you are very good looking, aren't you? Would you really go out with me again?"

There was no hesitation as both responded affirmatively.

Tears flowed from the eyes hidden behind the thick glasses. Darlene asked Leslie to accompany her into the ladies room as they stepped out of the elevator. Ten minutes later they emerged. Darlene had put her glasses into her purse and was again wearing her contacts and just a bit of makeup. It had taken the dining room staff a little time to arrange seating for twelve; so, drinks were just being delivered when Leslie and Darlene joined he crowd at the table.

"Much better," Tiffany said to Darlene before turning back to her conversation with Henry.

Misty and Janet also noticed the change and smiled reassuringly at Darlene. Denise was very much aware of the tension regarding Darlene while everyone was upstairs, but now that Darlene appeared calm and collected, the tension had dissipated like morning fog when the Sun comes out. She looked in wonder at the collection of people seated with her. She somehow knew that they had all participated in some form of sexual activity last night. Except for Darlene, they were all relaxed and very comfortable with one another. They appeared to be just casual friends who had met for breakfast.

Jake leaned close to Denise, "Are you okay? You look a little distressed."

Denise smiled and put her hand on Jake's. "I'm fine," she said. "I was just wondering who in the world all of these people really are. All of you are just so comfortable with each other. It doesn't seem natural."

Jake's laugh got more attention than he expected. "I apologize, everyone. We seem to have overwhelmed Denise. Please help me assure her that there is nothing unnatural about us. Even Janet's remarkable boobies are factory originals."

That remark got him smacked on the shoulder by both Denise and Leslie, who then leaned forward, looked at each other, and smiled as they recognized kindred spirits.

"Ow!" Jake complained. He then noticed that the waitress had stopped her advance to their table. Jake tried to reassure her, "We're not dangerous, I promise. Well, most of us anyway. You might want to get some raw meat out here for the redhead before she gets really hungry."

Leslie opened her mouth and hit Jake again, harder this time.

"Ow! See what I mean. Maybe you should get her order first, Betty." Jake had to focus for a moment to read the engraved nametag on the overstuffed blouse.

When Betty realized that this was just a bunch of rowdy college kids, and not a biker gang, she continued her approach. She looked at Leslie and asked, "Shall I have Guido come out and put this guy's head on a platter for you, dear?"

Jake did his best to look pained and innocent as everyone laughed. When the table calmed down, Betty asked, "So what are we having for breakfast, other than crow for the young man here?"

Betty disappeared into the kitchen after getting everyone's order.

Tiffany looked across the table at Denise, "In addition to being crude, Jake is also rude. I'm Tiffany; I don't believe anyone has told me your name."

Looking hurt, Jake spoke up, "I introduced her to the guys while all of you were in the other room and then we came bounding down here as you ladies emerged from your cloister. Red here is Leslie. The Amazon down at the end is Janet. The tiny slip that you can hardly see across the table is Misty, our esteemed pilot. Everyone, this is Denise Trudeau, Dr. Grayson's granddaughter who had the misfortune of encountering me in the library last night. I haven't met this lovely lady," Jake leaned to look at Darlene, "Good morning. My name is Jake and you must be Darlene. Everyone who met you last month has told me so much about you. I'm very pleased to finally meet you." Jake turned a look on Leslie that said, 'Ha, I'm not the only barbarian at the table'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.