The Librarian - Cover

Preview

The Librarian

by deGaffer

Copyright© 2008 by deGaffer

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, mt/Fa, Mult, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Spanking, Humiliation, Orgy, Interracial, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism,

Science Fiction Sex Story: A wealthy and politically connected college librarian manipulates a group of students and encourages them to put together a team that the Confederacy shouldn't ignore.

This story is set in the Swarm Cycle Universe created by Thinking Horndog. Get a grip; this is fiction. Any resemblance between the content of this story or any of the characters depicted herein with real persons, places or events is totally coincidental.

It started with a simple concept that should have been a short story, but it seems to have morphed into an epic saga of scheming, planning, deception, and of course, sex.

I very much appreciate the patience and efforts of Mulligan. His help has made this a much better story. I claim full responsibility for all errors and omissions.

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyrighted with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated. Reproduction for profit is forbidden. Any distribution must include this note and the author's email address.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.