The Librarian - Cover

The Librarian

Copyright© 2008 by deGaffer

Chapter 10: Leslie Makes a Decision

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Leslie Makes a Decision - A wealthy and politically connected college librarian manipulates a group of students and encourages them to put together a team that the Confederacy shouldn't ignore.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

After Lesa, Leslie and Jake put away the leftovers and Jake took the trash into the garage, Sara Johnson followed Sara Crews into the kitchen. Both had changed into oversize T-shirts.

Jake looked at the cheerleader when he returned from the kitchen and commented, "Looks like you're planning to stay the night, Sara." She just nodded and looked at Leslie. Leslie didn't appear to be holding up well.

"It may appear that we're trying to pressure you into doing something you're not sure of, Leslie. I don't think any of us here, especially Jake, wants to add to your stress." Lesa put her arm around the distraught girl. "Do you need time to decide what you want? Would you like to just cuddle with one or more of us?"

"I don't want to upset Marvin, but I don't think I can get what I need from him." She started to cry, "I need to be loved. Not fucked, not even made love to. I need to feel loved."

She returned Lesa's embrace as Sara and Jake stepped in close to offer support.

"How about if I leave? Maybe this should be a girl's night, guys." Jake offered.

"Don't leave, Jake." Leslie begged. "Unless you don't think you can love me. I'm afraid to be intimate with you because Marvin might get mad enough to come after you. I couldn't live with myself if he were to hurt you. Tell me what to do, Lesa."

Jake cut Lesa off, "Forget about Marvin. You're not responsible for what someone else thinks or does. What Marvin wants isn't a factor. What I want isn't a factor. What Lesa or anyone else wants isn't a factor. What do you want?"

"Tell us what YOU want, Jake. It may help Leslie make up her own mind," Lesa gently stroked Jake's face.

"I want Leslie to be happy. I want her to be comfortable when I hold her and tell her how sexy she is and how much I care about her." Taking Leslie's face in his hands to look into her eyes Jake added, "I don't really know how I feel about you. I'm attracted to you emotionally and physically. It may be because you're so vulnerable right now, and I want to protect you. I'm sure I can hold you and comfort you without being aroused. I also know I can get seriously excited just thinking about running my hands over your body." Jake stepped back with a big grin on his face, "Whoa, case in point. Just a fleeting thought about having free access to your charms has my blood supply being redirected already."

"Blood supply?" Young Sara asked. "Do boys bleed down there, too?" When everyone laughed, she gave all of them a very annoyed glare.

"No, sweetheart," her mother responded. "What Jake is speaking of is getting an erection. A boy's penis is kind of like a balloon. It is usually small and limp, but when filled with blood, it swells up big and gets rather hard."

"Ewe, gross," the thirteen-year-old responded.

"Not at all, you don't see the blood, and it won't pop open and spray blood everywhere. If you didn't know, you'd think it was swelling up by magic." Lesa was trying to explain in terms her daughter could understand, but just didn't know how without it being too clinical.

"Would you mind showing her, Jake?" Lesa asked nervously.

Jake took the request squarely between the eyes.

"Yeah, Jake, go ahead and flash the little girl," Sara Johnson said laughing.

Lesa turned to her and admonished, "Be nice! Can you think of an easier or better way of explaining it to her? However, Jake may be big enough to scare her a little."

"I'm not a little girl, Sara, and I'm not scared of Jake, Mom." Sara asserted. "I don't know what Leslie is so afraid of. Jake is always really nice to everyone." Turning to Jake she asked, "Show me, Jake."

This triggered another burst of mirth from Sara, "Sorry, I was just thinking about playing 'Show me yours and I'll show you mine.' It's a silly game that silly kids play, Sara. The girls and boys show each other their private parts."

"Big deal," Sara remarked, "You've already shown Jake all of your private parts. I've seen them too. But the only boy parts I've seen are my little brother's. Jake's penis is a lot bigger, isn't it, Mom?"

"Yes it is, sweetheart, a whole lot bigger. Go ahead and show her, Jake." Lesa asked again.

"I don't know if I can. It makes me feel too much like a pervert." Jake's hand was on his belt buckle, but more to guard it than undo it.

Glancing at the older Sara, the thirteen-year-old got a twinkle in her eyes, "I don't have much to see, but will you show me yours if I show you mine?" She almost laughed as she reached for the hem of her T-shirt with her arms crossed looking ready to pull it over her head.

"Don't be such a wus," Leslie said as she knelt next to Jake's right leg and pushed his hands aside. As she began unfastening his pants she looked over her shoulder to the younger Sara and added, "Come over here and we'll see what he's got hidden under all of these hard-to-open clothes." She was struggling to lower the zipper of his jeans. The legs were too tight for her to pull them down any further than his knees. Rather than reaching through his boxers, she grabbed the waistband and started lowering them. "It might swell up before we get to see much of it if I touch it," Leslie explained.

"Wow, it's a whole lot bigger than Franklin's." Sara remarked as Jake's groin came into view.

"Right now it is kind of in between being soft and being hard," Leslie continued her explanation. "When it's soft it'll shrink to where doesn't hang down any further that the little hairy bag behind it."

"That's his scrotum," Sara supplied proud of her knowledge of anatomy. "It protects his testicles, right Mom?"

"That's right, Sara." Lesa confirmed.

"Can I touch it?" Sara asked her mom.

"You should ask Jake; not me."

Jake was really on the spot. He managed to croak out, "Not the tip, just the shaft."

Sara reached out and gripped it about half way between the base and glans. "Is it supposed to get smaller when I do this?"

"Not usually, Jake's just worried about what people will think of him for letting someone so young hold his penis. Most people think it's wrong for adults to have sexual contact with children." Lesa explained. "Try to relax, Jake. There's nothing evil about what you're doing."

"Watch this," Leslie said before lifting his shaft with two fingers of her left hand and engulfing the head in her mouth.

"Umph!" was the only sound Jake made as his knees started to buckle.

"Hey, you didn't ask permission!" Sara exploded when Leslie gripped the shaft; then made a face. "Don't put it in your mouth! That's so gross! Yuck!"

"You're right, my bad," Leslie apologized unrepentantly as she released the swelling cock. "Maybe he should spank me. Want to spank me, Jake?" She asked looking up at Jake with laughing eyes.

"Maybe later," he grunted as his cock continued to swell.

"Wow, it's really starting to grow!" Sara enthused.

"Can you tell that it's filling with blood?" Lesa asked before adding, "You won't always think it's gross to have a nice, clean penis in your mouth."

"No, but it IS throbbing." Sara observed. She let her hand slide around and back and forth a bit. "Does it hurt for the skin to slide around like that, Jake? It doesn't feel like it's attached underneath."

"Just be gentle, you're not hurting me yet." Jake was really getting distressed.

"That's enough, Sara. We need to stop before we go too far." Lesa didn't want to push Jake any harder that they already had. "Thank you, Jake."

Sara was about to complain, but let go of the mostly erect shaft and stood up, "Thank you, Jake."

"Yes, thank you, Jake." Leslie mimicked in a 'little girl' voice. She steadied herself by gripping Jake's waist and stood, deliberately brushing against his penis with her bare tummy while locking eyes with him.

"Oh, I'm going to get you back for this!" Jake threatened.

"Promises, promises," was Leslie's only reply as she turned away and jumped out of reach before Jake could swat her butt. It was no challenge staying out of reach with him hampered by the mass of clothing around his knees. It was a bit of a struggle for him to get back into them, but when he got his pants fastened he began to chase Leslie around and around the kitchen island.

"I think we better go to bed before we see something that's really scary." Sara Johnson said as she took the younger girl's hand.

Lesa offered, "I only have the one guest bedroom. The couch in the family room folds out into a queen-size bed. I can sleep there and let you have my bed, Sara."

"Nonsense, Sara's bed is big enough for both of us, isn't it Sara," Sara Johnson observed before asking, "How about we do a sleepover in your room?" Sara Crews nodded enthusiastically. "Wait, we're pushing again." Sara Johnson turned to look at Leslie. "Leslie, are you going to sleep with Jake or do we send him alone to the family room and you and I sleep in the guest room? Maybe one of the beds is large enough for all three of us."

"Would it be alright if I spend some with Jake by myself tonight?" Leslie asked. "Normally I wouldn't mind sharing, but I really want some kind of connection with him while I sort out my feelings. Is that too selfish of me? Is that okay with you, Jake?" Biting her lower lip, Leslie didn't look much older than Sara Crews.

"I'm at your service, m'lady." Jake said with an embellished bow.

"Oh my, I think I'm going to like being 'serviced'." Leslie preceded Jake up the steps putting an extra sway into her hips. Jake grabbed her just below the waist, leaned over and bit her left cheek though the thin denim. Leslie squealed and sprinted up the stairs.

"Goodnight, children," Lesa said as Leslie and Jake disappeared through the guestroom doorway.

"Goodnight everyone," they shouted before closing the door.

Sara Johnson and Sara Crews laughed and said goodnight as well.

In the guestroom, Jake and Leslie were locked in an embrace exploring each other's tongue and tonsils. Breaking the kiss for a moment, Jake said, "Thank you," and pressed his lips to hers again.

"I haven't done anything you need to be thanking me for, yet." Leslie said as she backed away with sparkling eyes and giggling voice.

"Oh, but you have. I am very thankful that you're happy. But, I thought you wanted to just talk and get to know one another," Jake told her. She had his pants undone again. "The jeans come off easier after the shoes," Jake advised. Leslie dropped to her knees and began unlacing Jake's running shoes. Kicking off the shoes he told her to hold the cuff of the jeans so he could extricate his foot. He steadied himself with a hand on her head and managed to free his legs from the denim without falling over.

A dark shadow crossed Leslie's brow, but she chased it away. "Can we talk later? Right now I just want to get you naked and play."

He felt her reach into his boxers as he pulled his T-shirt over his head, and said, "No, no, no. We have to get you naked before you play with him again." She pouted cutely, but kicked her flip-flops towards his shoes when he pulled her to her feet. "Reach for the sky," he instructed her as he gripped the thin material of her T-shirt and started pulling it up. When it was covering her face and pinning her upper arms to her head he stopped, leaned down and began kissing her twin globes. "Now you're at my mercy," he threatened as he laid her across the bed and slid his hands down onto the firm globes on Leslie's chest. The nipples looked swollen and bright red against the pale skin of the soft breasts. Climbing on the bed with her he began as serious assault on her ribs and chest as Leslie kicked and squealed.

Jake kept hampering her efforts, but she finally wriggled free of the T-shirt. She then used her hands to hold him tightly to her tits. Remembering what Lesa had said about younger girl's breasts, he mostly licked and sucked, keeping his teeth out of the way. She was moaning quietly when he unfastened her shorts and began pushing them down her legs revealing a lacy pair of pale green panties.

He left a trail of soft kisses down her ribcage and across the soft, pale skin of her abdomen as he pushed the shorts down her long, muscular legs. His mouth reached the waistband of the panties as Leslie kicked the denim garment off of her feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.