Bi-curious? Not Anymore - Cover

Bi-curious? Not Anymore

by Robin

Copyright© 2008 by Robin

True Story Sex Story: A short account of a true event between two guys.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Size   .

Okay, so you have read the title and it has caused you to see what the story is about I guess. So, without further ado, I will relate the details as follows:

Let's say I'm in my later forties. It is an out an out lie, but for the sake of my ego, please bare with me. I have been married to the same woman since I turned 19. You do the math, but it equates to very many years. During this time, we have managed to produce a couple of kids, bring them up and got shot of them as they branched out on their own.

I could not, hand on heart say that I have been exactly faithful all this time. I not a raving nymphomaniac by any stretch of the imagination, but I have been lucky enough to have sampled the delightful fruits of the hunt on more occasions than I should admit to here. I lost count I suppose, but there have been quite a few and not all ravishing beauties either.

All sounds pretty heterosexual doesn't it? For the most part, it has been a hetro life that I led. I adore women, positively enjoy chasing them, absolutely love seducing a woman, especially if she is married and then, once the chase has run its course, making love and pleasing her body is the culmination of all that went before. Then I forget them because I sure am not going to fall in love with one. I suppose that makes me a user, a philanderer or whatever title you want to give me, but it is as it is and I offer no defence.

However, my very first sexual experience was with a man. Well actually, with a youth my own age while in a biology lesson, of all things, at school. He had his cock out, rubbing merrily, under the desk I noticed, being that he sat next to me and kept jogging my elbow. So, I joined in, got my cock out and started to copy his actions. Pretty soon, he was rubbing mine as I was rubbing his.

I don't remember the outcome, so to speak, but do remember a one off with him sucking me off a day or so later. It was just the once and of course, with the exuberance of youth, was a very short interlude. My load was unshipped in short order.

Then I discovered girls, or rather, they discovered me. Believe it or not, I was quite shy in those days. In truth, the first woman I screwed was the one I married and remain with to this day.

The day before I was to marry, being somewhat naive and possibly innocent, was my second encounter with a man. It didn't go too well.

I had met John while walking my dog. We saw each other many times over a year or so. I found out he was gay, living with an ambulance driver in something akin to marriage. It was the evening before I was getting hitched. We met in the park, chatted some and then went back to his house. Bernard, his partner, was out working, not due back for several hours.

I'm a bit hazy about how it happened, but fairly soon after getting inside the living room; he had my cock out and was sucking me off. My soon to be wife had yet to deliver this service so, I was somewhat out of my depth. In too short a time (affliction of youth), I was staining his settee with my copious seed. He wasn't too impressed with my lack of control or the sheer volume of sperm pooling on the velour. I never saw him again.

Since then, and until recently, there had only been one episode with a man, something of a disaster and really not noteworthy at all. But, the hankering never entirely left me. As much as I liked making out with my wife or other women, somewhere, in the back of my mind, the desire to get in on with a guy, chattered on.

I discovered a web-site dedicated to web-cam action. Women, men and couples played to the silent audiences via their little cameras and somehow, managed to answer private and less private messages of encouragement in the chat rooms.

I discovered the site and then discovered the Bi-curious men chat room. Usually, you can count on at least a dozen cocks on show in various stages of arousal. The chatter follows a standard pattern of innuendo or outright wantonness. I loved the room and became a frequent visitor.

Then I bought a web-cam and managed to work out how to connect and use it. Pretty soon, my little cock was joining others in public display and attracting several mentions from observers. Knowing you are being watched is quite an aphrodisiac I can tell you. Many loads were blown to messages of well done! Or Yum! Or something similarly inane. I developed a fan base would you believe?

Tommytwostrokes, that was his screen name, came on and introduced himself. I will only chat with people if they have their camera open, so I ignored him at first. Then, his camera opened to show a cock of about nine inches, if his fist was anything to gauge it by, cut and thick, full of blood and ready to unload at any moment. It was a lovely sight and I remember saying so. I checked his profile and found that, unlike ninety percent of the guys on there, he wasn't from the States, but lived within ten miles of my home.

So we chatted and over a period of a few days, had determined that he was completely inexperienced, had only dreamt of going with a guy, but really was serious in wanting to try it out. Ever the optimist, I invited him over. It took a bit of persuasion I can tell you, describing what I would do to him in detail, firing up his desire so that the offer was too good to miss and all the while, showing my shaven cock to him and anyone else would wanted to watch. He had specific demands, wanted certain things and I was happy to go along with most of them. But, I also had one demand.

During my cam sessions, I had discovered that I like things in my ass. Over the years, my wife and I have accumulated several toys of varying descriptions and functions. My favourite became a vibrator, almost life like in feel and texture. It filled my ass to a point that was truly satisfying and guaranteed that when I allowed myself to cum, had the most intensive orgasm, producing more spunk than normal. My proviso to TommyTwoStrokes was that he fucked me in the ass at some point in the proceedings. After some discussion, he agreed. So, all that remained was for a convenient time to be arranged, it turned out to be a few weeks later.

I had been on cam, wearing a G string pair of lacy panties that belonged to my wife. The interest was as predictable, especially when they saw that the string part of the ensemble was holding my favourite dildo in my ass. The sight, and some choice answers to their advances, had several blasting their loads somewhat sooner than they would normally have done.

Tommy's cam came up and fairly shortly, we decided that today was to be the day. He arrived about thirty minutes later.

I invited him in, meeting him at the front door with nothing but the G string on. No point in covering up, he knew what I looked like, so it shouldn't have been a surprise to him. He was nervous. I guess I was too, but the excitement of anticipating his fantastic looking cock slipping into my body overcame them.

We sat in the living room and chatted for a short while. I thought the ice needed to be broken and hoped he would calm down a bit. Eventually, I persuaded him to take his jogging bottoms off so I could see his cock in the flesh. I suppose nerves had got the better of him, it had shrunk to miniscule proportions. This was disappointing to say the least and nothing like what I had seen on camera.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.