Blame It on Grand Beach - Cover

Blame It on Grand Beach

Copyright© 2008 by 606_Zip

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She had to be almost 6' tall with long blond hair down almost to her delicious ass: fine, small, round, and naked. She seemed to be asleep, her legs sprawled out revealing a young pink pussy. How young? Any age was too young for what I was about to do. I got rock hard, stiffer than I had ever been before. I wet my cock with some spit, knelt down, split her pink lips apart, and pushed into her. She gasped quietly as I pushed into her tight box.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I'd been working way too many hours as a consultant for those poor guys and gals caught up in the technology shift in the trading pits on the Chicago trading floors such as the Merc and the Board of Trade where the crazed shouting of men and women screaming and shouting at each other, hurling finger symbols across the trading pits in an almost lust inspired trading frenzy each day was gradually being replaced by the silent hum of the instant electronic trading recorded by memories that never forgot and electronic trading frenzies that could happen even faster than in human terms, when a near hear-attack from stress convinced me that I needed a break.

My pal Johnny was on-the-spot with a solution, of course. Johnny was even richer than I was and he always had a solution for his pal Michael. We'd grown up together, had been friends together in

Boy Scout Troop 6969, "the troop that got down to the most fun around", and had been through more shit storms than any two guys deserved. If there was a time I needed a trustworthy guy, I'd rather have Johnny than anyone else, no matter how competent the other guy was supposed to be. But Johnny, though he seemed simple and not so smart, was really only disarming, and brighter than a shark in a tank of goldfish.

When he realized how serious my condition was, Johnny offered me the use of his "summer cottage" in Grand Beach, Michigan, for as long as I needed it. I had other places I could go, but Johnny's cottage was comfortable, right next to the beach, in a really nice comfortable beach community, and, Johnny lived there part time, so I would see him when he could get there. That was the dealmaker right there. France vs. Grand Beach? Grand Beach won because of Johnny; besides, I preferred the shores of Lake

Michigan to the Mediterranean.

Grand Beach was only a couple of hours from Chicago via the

Chicago Skyway and Chicago's only toll bridge. Now that's a story. Cities are not allowed to have toll roads, but the Feds let them operate Toll Bridges, so the Skyway, is Chicago's Toll

Bridge high in the sky, a fast short-cut to destinations along the bottom of Lake Michigan in Northern Indiana and Southern

Michigan, where Grand Beach is nestled.

You can also get to Grand Beach via the South Shore Electric

Railway, and a few commuters each workday, wake each morning, fall back asleep on the train, and ride into the city on the

South Shore Commuter Train from Grand Beach which comes into the

Randolph Street Station along Michigan Avenue downtown next to

Grant Park. There are other stops, like Hyde Park and McCormick

Place, but Randolph Street was the main station.

But I drove. It's a nice drive and you want to have a car up there, though once you had your groceries and beer or whatever your poison was, you might well drive a Golf Cart or just walk to get where you wanted, everyone did.

Summer Cottage was a bit of a misnomer too. I suppose once the cottage I rolled my travel bag into might have been a summer cottage only, but more and more of these places had been winterized, and Michael's was no exception. His "stay as long as you need" meant just that. He had 7 bedrooms. I could move in forever. He could use my place in Marina City for as long as he wanted to. After the disaster with Tana, I doubted I would ever be going back there except to pick up some personal photos and things. I never even wanted to see the furniture again. It hurt that bad.

You really don't want to hear the details. Some people in life who get hurt badly in a relationship feel they need to pass the details along and magnify the pain. Tana was like that. You will have to judge for yourself whether I became as bad as her or worse than she was by the end of this story. I am not too happy with how I behaved in Grand Beach that month. I'm just warning you, most stories, the person telling the story, you feel you like at the end. Since I'm not sure I like myself right now, I'm not sure how you'll feel about me now, or later.

It doesn't take long to unpack at a place where the uniform for men is sandals, swimming trunks and a shirt if you want one.

Some parts of the beach it's less. Some places require a shirt inside. I usually pack an ID and some cash in a little plastic pouch that I put in a pocket in my favorite swim trunks that I have in 3 different colors. No Speedos for me thank you.

So I pull some beers out of the cooler in the trunk and walk down to the beach. Johnny's cottage is right by one of the stairs down to the beach near the shoreline. It's about a ten-foot drop right there, not too bad, a bigger drop than on the Chicago side of the lake. That little drop in altitude with its west-facing view of the water, always signals to me, a descent into a land with less pressure. I always leave my cell phone up at the house and try to leave all my cares there too. This year, I would try to leave my memories of Tana too.

Had it been a weekend, the beach would have been full of people to see. Boats up and down the shore, families everywhere, all kinds of people to see up from Chicago, and as it was, as I walked down the steep stairs, I could see that the beach was not entirely bare, but it too crowded. It was early in June and cool.

The schools had not let out yet, and so mostly it was locals, year round residents, out today. I decided just to sit in the shade and think. I'd work on my tan a little later I thought, if at all.

I guess this is where the real story starts. Maybe I should have just started it here, because it was as I was about to sit down that I saw her lying there on the sand in the sun only a few yards down the shore.

She had to be almost six feet tall with long blond hair that went down almost to her incredibly delicious ass. It was perfect that fine, small, round, naked ass. Her tiny suit was on the towel next to her and she seemed to be asleep, her legs sprawled out revealing a young pink pussy. How young? I couldn't say: any age was too young for what I was about to do. I instantly got harder than I had ever been before.

I don't know what came over me; I'd never done anything like this before. I just dropped my suit and everything else, wet my naked cock with some spit, then knelt down in the sand, spread her legs further apart, split her pink lips apart, they were a bit sweaty in the hot sun and pushed into her. She was wet inside and gasped quietly as I pushed into her tight box with my bare cock.

"Nnnn," was all I heard. Not a no; not a yes. She had not awoken with the invasion of my unprotected cock into the first inches of her pussy. I pushed a little more. Man was she tight. "Mmmmm."

She could feel me on some level. Then I hit it, her hymen. She was a virgin. I briefly considered what I was doing then.

This young teen blonde's body looked younger now that I realized that she was a virgin. I had taken her for twenty or twenty-two, but as I eased my sweating cock in and out of that first two inches, getting her ready for a full thrust, I looked at her again. She had turned her face sideways now and I could see the classic features of her heart-shaped face. She was at best 18, maybe younger. But it was too late now. I was driven. Her skin was so golden and soft. As I got swept up in the act of taking her, her tiny bottom felt like silk under my large fingers, I kneaded it, like dough.

She was panting now, and grunting with me, perhaps she was having a sex dream. "Nnn, nnn, nnn,". Then I heard it, "yes, deeper, deeper, take me, fuck me, take my cherry, now!"

Was she awake? At this point, I didn't care. I couldn't have stopped to have saved my own life, I roughly pushed beyond her hymen, bending it, breaking through her cherry, taking it,

"AAAAAR, OW! Who? WHAT! Oh, NO!"

I was thrusting in and out of her fully now, churning her pussy like it was butter churn, she looked back at me awake now with panic, realizing that her sexy dream was in fact a reality and that she was being raped on the beach by a man she did not know.

"Why are you doing this to me? AHG Please, NNG!"

"Sorry, I can't help it, it's been too long for me, and you were sprawled there on the beach with your pussy open, so, ugh, beautiful, I just, ugh, couldn't resist, ugh, if I'd known you were a virgin, I would have, UGH woken you up first! But don't lie; I know this is getting to you! MMMGH"

She looked at me with pleading in her eyes, but her eyes were also glazed over, she was humping back at me, her cunt muscles were grabbing, milking my naked cock. Her mind was clearly revolted at what her body and I were doing, but ancient primordial forces were at work, biology over society, and I was now trying to hit her g-spot with every stroke. She wiggled but my hands were too strong for her. She was mine and she knew it.

"Nng, damn you, I hate that this feels so good. I want you to stop, I need you to stop, but, but, oh, oh, oh, you hurt, it hurts, but shit, shit, shit, shit, fuck you, you bastard, you asshole. I hate you. Oh, fuck me, fuck me, I'll kill you when this is over, but fuck me now!"

Any remaining conscience I had left was gone, shredded with these words. I lifted her ass up so I could fuck her doggy style. Holy shit, she was stacked. Look at those gigantic tits. I grabbed them. And used them to pull her harder against me.

"OW! They don't come off. OW. Pull them again. Fuck me harder, deeper. Is that all you have? You worm?" I pulled out almost all the way and held there. "What are you doing? Don't stop now!" I waited. I pulled at her nipples until she started to shiver. "Put it in me damn you, put it in me! What are you waiting for? I'm almost ready to cum! What kind of rapist are you? You're not going to stop now are you?" She was mad and hot and excited and wanted to take control of her fucking. But I wasn't ready to let that happen, yet.

I slowly pushed my flesh sword in. I had come out so far it was torture going back in. Her little pink twat was like a vise now, fully engorged; her outer and inner lips hurt me going in. I had to use both hands to spread her apart to get inside, getting my fingertips red with the blood from her broken hymen.

She was sensitive there. "NOOOO! IT HUUURTS THERE! Push past there you Jerk!" I did. I wasn't there to hurt her. I pushed all the way in. I know rape is supposed to be a crime of violence but this time it was all about sex. Well owning her too. I wanted to own her when this was done, insofar as any man can own a woman, I guess really after this, I would be the owned one. I would be her slave. She could lock me up forever. She had better like this or

I was doomed. This time when I grabbed her tits I left streaks of blood on them, I marked her with them. Her aureoles were puffy while her pink nipples were hard, long and hard, almost two inches. I had never seen nipples that long in my life. I squeezed them. She yelped a little, and then whimpered closing her eyes.

She was near an orgasm.

I started to finger her clit as I thrust in and out. She shouted:

"YES! OH THAT! THAT IS SO GOOD. KEEP DOING THAT RIGHT THERE! RUB

ME THERE YOU FUCKER!" Now I had her. I squeezed her buttocks together pushing up on my bare wet cock as I squeezed on her butt. I wanted her to feel me all over her tunnel as I made circles in her cunt with my dripping pregnancy kit. I wanted to finish in her, but first, I wanted more.

"Do you want to ride me like a cowgirl?" Here was the question.

If she said yes and meant it she was really mine. If she said yes and escape was in her eyes I was doomed.

"YES, YES, YES, LET ME RIDE THAT IRON COCK OF YOURS THIS IS SO

HOT!"

"You'll love this, you'll turn the tables, you can rape me now,"

I whispered. Her eyes got wide, then her pupils narrowed as I rolled over and put her on. The look in her eyes said everything.

"OH I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY THEN!" Now, she was a feisty bitch. She gritted her teeth, she was on fire as she took the dominant position. She was going to ride me until it hurt. Good girl!

She started riding me like I was a prize bull. "Take that you bastard! She started spanking my ass. Slapping my chest, my face.

"Take that you asshole! Think you can just stick your giant cock in my hot pussy just because you want to? You think I'm not going to get even? Take this! Take That! Take This!" With every 'this' and 'that' she pushed down on my cock as hard as she could. As she did I 'Screamed' "No" or "Don't do that" or "You're hurting me" and especially "Stop raping me!" and "No More" but she knew I didn't mean it, and she just got hotter and hotter as I did so.

I brought her fingers to my nipples and she gave them a savage twist. "Aaaaaah I screamed. You're killing me." Now there was less acting on my part, but I didn't care. She was so fucking beautiful. I wanted her forever.

"NGH. Serves. AAAH. You. Right. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH." What an orgasm! She was shaking and pulsing and rocking on top of me. I grabbed her waist tighter to make sure she didn't fall off.

"AAAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" I swear I had gained another two inches as she had done all this to me. Every time she hit the down stroke I could see my cock's outline hit the outside of her tummy. She was that thin. Man what a lush girl though. Her tits were amazing, gigantic, erotic, hypnotic. Ooooh.

She could be a model, a super model, for all I knew she was. Her tits, round, massive, fell across my face as she fell forward, her pussy milking my tool and I took the chance to suck on her long pink nipples to extend her orgasms. I might have taken her by surprise, but I wanted to do my best to reduce the trauma of my rape, my taking her, had caused by making her cum over and over and over again. Could I make her my lover? Could I get her to see this as a good thing? Shit no. But maybe I could stay out of jail.

Then I felt my control going. My time was running out. I was about to lose it. I pulled back trying to wait again, she whimpered, she wanted more! "No, I can cum some more, put it back, keep it in. Please. I know what you did is wrong, but you've been making me cum over and over. Make me cum again and I won't tell anyone, I swear."

"Will you be my lover for the summer?" THAT stunned her.

"You're going to be here all summer? You didn't just show up from the highway or something?" she panted as I slid in and out of her more slowly. I nodded. She thought fast. "I, I, this is so wrong.

I should have you arrested. I should have you killed, I should..."

I thrust hard, really hard up against the bundle of nerves in her g-spot. "YIPE! I, I, I want you to keep doing that all summer, over and over again. Yes, yes, yes! But you have to fuck me whenever I want not just when you want and I'm gonna fuck you dry mister. You're gonna have to fuck me all the time and if I want you to fuck one of my friends or not fuck one of my friends you are gonna have to obey me! I don't want you to rape any of my sisters unless they want to be raped, YOU GOT ME ASSHOLE!"

I smiled at her. "You are all I could ever want."

"I don't fucking think so. If you could just squat down and take my cherry I don't think I can trust you with anyone else, but I want you to swear anyway!"

"I swear, ung, unh, unh, I swear, what's your name?" She started to swivel that pussy of hers in circles. What incredible talent.

All summer? Would I live through it? Did I even care? I'd will her my fortune. She'wd deserve it.

"The table's turned huh? Mr. Rapist is losing control is he?" She smiled an evil smile. "Think you're gonna come in me? Well now we have a deal. You aren't cause gonna cum in me right now. Not in

Mistress Tiffany, no sir! I'm not gonna let you cause I'm fertile right now. You're gonna have to go into town and get condoms cause I am NOT on the pill. And if you knock me up I am gonna cut your lame dick off. And that would be sad."

That pissed me off and started the cum boiling in my prostate. I had maybe nine or ten seconds before I blew. "Let's kiss on that," I whimpered. She leaned down to kiss me. I took her face in my hands and pulled her against me letting her long nipples sway against mine. Her nipples were hard and erotic. That was all the extra stimulation I needed. I used my legs to push her legs together putting extra pressure on her cunt and put some more pressure against her clit as we humped in and out. That caused more milking. My naked cock just found the opening of her little cervix and I thought, I imagined that I got the tip of my bare cock just up against the opening.

"You know what," I said to her?

"What?" I looked right in her eyes, glazed, happy, hot, sexy, I wanted to remember this moment forever as I felt the cum boiling up, my hips making circles.

"I, I, I'm going to make a great, UGH, NGGGGGGH, father!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Then I exploded inside her, right into her cervix. I wasn't able to quite seal up against it, but I'm pretty sure most of it shot right in. And it was a good series of loads. Ever since Tana, that crazy bitch tore my heart into shreds, my trust of women had been almost non-existent. Suddenly, I felt a lot better. Tana had kept me on a short leash. And we'd fought constantly about sex, kids especially, and now, here, I'd trumped it all, maybe. I was going to be the father of this angel's child. I was going to knock her up. If nothing else we would be genetically linked forever.

As I emptied myself inside her I felt this girl, this angel looking doll scream with convulsions as she realized that I had come inside her with no warnings. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You fucker! AHHHHHHH! God that's so hot! Fuck, fuck, fuck you fucking stud!" I kept nailing her and twirling her clit.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

This was the biggest series of orgasms I had ever brought onto a woman. Hell, it was the biggest series of orgasms I had ever had.

I thought my head was going to explode and I was going to die right there on the hot sand, like a salmon after mating, and it would have been worth it.

She looked into my eyes in agony and bliss at the same time. Her eyes fluttered, her face and everything below red and flushed, then she collapsed against my chest, and I held her.

"Damn you, I told you I would get pregnant. I told you." She started pounding my chests with her fists even as the orgasms still rocked through her. She was weeping now. "What am I supposed to do now? I'm going to get kicked out of the house.

I'll have to raise this damn kid alone, no way to pay even for doctor bills, no college. You asshole."

"Um, no. It's not that bad actually."

"How the fuck can you say that? My parents are gonna blame me for this. They always do. Fucking moralist hypocrites. Wouldn't put me on the pill. Told me that if I got knocked up it was my fault and I was out. They mean it too."

"So if you are pregnant and they kick you out, they are not going to stop you from getting married to a guy twice your age right?"

"Right. What? What?" The look on her face of confusion and hope made my heart lurch. I thought I had been excited before, somehow it was nothing compared to what was happening right here in this conversation.

"A pretty rich old guy twice your age who can afford everything, including college and has great health insurance and a condo in the Loop and a party place in Winnetka, and a little ch teaux in

France, right?"

"Um, are you that guy and are you really saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes and yes. You don't think I'd just take you without a backup plan did you?"

"Yeah, happens every day. Most rapists are scum."

"Yeah, I feel pretty scummy right now too. But I, well I didn't take you to hurt you, that wasn't the main reason. I, I, I've been under a lot of stress, killing stress, and once I snapped I couldn't stop, but I figured I would try to make it up to you somehow. Once you started to get into it, well, this seems to be the best way. I, well once I had the chance to make you pregnant, to have you and one of your babies in my life, I had to try to inseminate you, somewhere in the process, I, started to fall for you and I decided I never wanted to let you go."

"Somewhere around cowgirls style and 'rape me'"?

"Exactly then".

"Yeah, that was a big surprise. I have to admit I got really turned on by it. I never heard of a rapist turning the tables like that." She punched me. Then she climbed on top of me and kissed my tummy. I could get used to that.

"I never thought I would do anything like this at all, I never have before. Nothing even close. My last relationship I was totally abused by the girl I was with - no excuses, but she ripped the hell out of my insides. I intended to stay far away from women this whole vacation until I saw you." Then it hit me.

"Tell me this, what's a girl who could get herself kicked out of the family by getting pregnant doing asleep while sunbathing naked on a public beach with her legs wide open showing her pussy for the whole world to see? It was like an invitation to be fucked, in an embossed envelope addressed to me. I've never done anything like this before, but you were so, so fucking hot. I just about came just looking at you. I mean that."

"I was naked? My legs were spread wide open?" I nodded? "You could see my pussy?"

"The whole inside. I could almost see your, your hymen from the stairs. Not quite, it was a surprise that you still had it. If I had known you were a virgin that probably would have stopped me.

I hope I would have woken you up and tried to seduce you rather than just started to fuck you like that."

"That bastard Jimmy, my ex-boyfriend! We just broke up last night. He knows I sunbathe down here every day and that I sometimes fall asleep. He must have undressed and spread me, opened my legs open like that; that motherfucker set me up for you or anyone to find me. Now I don't hate you anymore. I hate

HIM! No fucking wonder. Shit. I thought you undressed me and fucked me." She turned and looked at me. "You should never have done that though." I shrugged and nodded. We'd covered that ground.

"The little weasel was too chicken to take me himself, he probably knew that if he raped me and I got pregnant the DNA would point right to him. Man, he probably took pictures. We have to get that camera back! Will you help me?" Of course I would.

We drove over to Jimmy's house and I kicked the door down. Then I beat the crap out of him. She got the camera and fortunately he had not uploaded the film, but it was close, his PC was still booting up. Fucking Windows shit always takes forever to boot up, thank God. I tied him to his bed and gagged him and explained that he'd had the misfortune to have had a member of the mob with daughters be the one to find her. That I'd agreed to kill him if

I found evidence on his computer that he'd uploaded naked pictures of us on the internet.

The bastard was lucky. I looked through his.jpg files, moved them into one directory and made a slideshow of them. She got some pop from his fridge using a dishtowel to keep our fingerprints off. While the slideshow ran, I downloaded a special security program I had. Once I was sure that all the photos that he had of her on his computer were non-nude, which confirmed that he probably could not have put any nude pictures of her up online yet. I put the photo disk in his printer and used the security program to do a government grade security wipe of it.

Then I used it to burn a small operating system disk for me with a special encoded spider on it. First it would go through his past keystrokes and log onto all his online accounts and wipe them out. Anywhere they existed they would be gone. Anything with money in them would be emptied into a series of offshore accounts and transferred away into never-never land, as far as he was concerned. All his credit would be maxed out. He would get as much credit as possible and that would be maxed out, then that cash would be transferred, all automatically.

Then the spider would search the web for any other computers that he had touched and destroy and accounts and data on them.

Finally, it would do a multiple security data sweep of his computer's hard discs, each and every system he had at home, destroying every bit capable of holding data. Not just erasing it. Destroying it after multiple sweeps of filling it and erasing it. Then finally, the disk itself would be destroyed, through a series of multiple pass burns.

The last step would be to turn off his PC fans and start a series of complex calculations and screen manipulations designed to burn out his monitors, cards and internal circuit boards.

If the bastard were really, really lucky, it would not start a fire; we waited for it to get to the stage where the first sweep of hard disk erasure had been completed before I told him that we had destroyed all his picture files. He grinned. He obviously thought that his online cache was safe. Then I told him about the spider. That got to him. He begged me to call it off. I told him what scum he was for doing what he did to his former girlfriend,

Tiffany.

"Jimmy, let me make this clear, if you are ever seen in Grand

Beach again, by me or by any of my associates, you will never be seen again." I have found at times like these that a whisper was much better than a boast. He could barely hear me. He was terrified.

I decided to let the bastard discover his financial ruin and imminent job loss later when it would only reinforce his estimation of my power. Then I turned over his house and confiscated any data discs, software discs and any other storage medium I could find.

He whimpered, but I told him it was his own fault. If he had not taken the pictures, I would not have to take such extreme measures to protect Tiffany. Besides, I said, making sure he could not possibly have any photos left was for his own good. If

I missed anything and he decided ever to get even with her by publishing movies or photos of her on the Internet, I would have to send my (imaginary) goons to torture and kill him, and, I said; he had only set her up for rape. Had he raped her, he would be dying slowly and painfully now, minus his testicles and skin.

That image terrified him. Even Tiffany was a little scared by this image.

Finally I was done. I took everything he had out to the back and started a little BBQ. He smelled the burning plastic and I told him not to worry. His home insurance would cover the loss. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he had none as the place was a rental. "Too bad," I said. "Rental insurance is usually only $50-$100 per six months", lesson learned, I guess.

Then I asked Tiffany to wait outside. As I crushed his balls with my shoes and kicked his kneecaps I told him my goons would be watching him. I told him that I had not destroyed his kneecaps, this time. Next time, he would never walk again. If I ever heard about another rape set up, he would never be found. I told him that the full price he would pay for today's lesson was less than he could have paid, so he should suck it up and pay it.

When I got out to my car, Tiffany had tears in her eyes. "Did you really have to be so rough on him?

"He's up here every year right?" She nodded. "Not anymore. I don't think he'll ever pull anything like that on any girl again.

I also didn't want to take a chance that he would try to pull something with one of your sisters some day." That got her. She pulled herself over to me and started weeping.

"That never occurred to me, not even once."

"And the next time might be worse. Are your parents going to worry about you if we take a little trip back to Chicago?"

"Why should I care about them?"

"If we get married today they won't know that you got pregnant before you got married."

She stopped and thought hard. "If you are really serious about this, let's stop at our cottage where I can pick up some clothes, then we'll go back to my house, so I can change and get my birth certificate.

We drove back to Chicago and got a marriage license there. I called Johnny Boy and my immediate family members, all who lived downtown. She called her parents and sisters who were in town for the day and told us to meet her in one of the courtrooms, that it was an emergency and that they had to be there by 4 pm and to be dressed well.

We went to Marshall Fields (It's fucking Macy's these days) and got her a gown. We went to a jeweler and got rings. She was stunned at the rings. I was stunned at how she looked in the gown. I had had the rings picked out when I had planned to marry

Tana before she fucked that up. But Tana never saw them or touched them so I felt fine giving them to Tiffany. She cried her eyes out. It was at that moment I think that she knew I was serious about taking care of her.

I picked up my tux from the condo at Marina city, four bedrooms.

It wasn't so bad now with Tiffany in it. She loved the view, straight down the Chicago River and if you go out on the balcony you can see down State Street. I called a judge, a friend of mine. She was delighted. Her son could even be there. He was a buddy of mine from high school. Everyone showed up in the courtroom except us. The judge entered and sat on the bench.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.