Preview

Blame It on Grand Beach

by 606_Zip

Copyright© 2008 by 606_Zip

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Mult, Romantic, NonConsensual, Rape, Coercion, Heterosexual, Fiction, DomSub, MaleDom, FemaleDom, Rough, Light Bond, Humiliation, Torture, First, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism,

Drama Sex Story: She had to be almost 6' tall with long blond hair down almost to her delicious ass: fine, small, round, and naked. She seemed to be asleep, her legs sprawled out revealing a young pink pussy. How young? Any age was too young for what I was about to do. I got rock hard, stiffer than I had ever been before. I wet my cock with some spit, knelt down, split her pink lips apart, and pushed into her. She gasped quietly as I pushed into her tight box.

Please understand that the activities presented here are unsafe and illegal. I wouldn't do them and neither should you. They make a great pretext for an interesting story, but acting out fantasy pretexts is a great way to ruin your life or wind up dead or both.

So don't do anything unsafe described here or in any work of adult fiction, even though it might look pretty good at the time.

To be specific: Unsafe means nothing with blood or blood products in it goes from anyone else inside you. Semen, pre-cum, and regular blood all count.

I'm being blunt here because I used to know 14 people who are now dead because what they did turned out to be unsafe. And that is not a fictional statement.

Story Comment: This is a work of fantasy fiction. Rape is wrong.

I just want to say that up front. It is the kind of crime that hurts women for the rest of their lives and can ruin their relationships with men for the rest of their lives. Nonetheless, rape fantasies are something that gets to both men and women. One of my favorites has always been walking down a beach and finding a naked willing woman lying there in the sand. I've fleshed it out a little, if you will. Lots of married couples play out rape fantasies in the safety of their own homes with escape safety words.

But real rape? Don't do it. Don't even think about it. Besides, if she has a sexually transmitted disease, you could be signing your own death warrant.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.